Jurassic Park Game? Possibly one of TellTale's worst games? What do you think?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pspitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

#1 pspitus
Member since 2006 • 2397 Posts

You know, I went into Jurassic Park The Game thinking that it would be similar to The Walking Dead. Memorable characters, tough moral decisions, you know all the good things that made Walking Dead awesome... but, I was completely wrong hahaha xD. The characters were stale, the story jumped every where, and the control scheme was just disastrous and clunk. *Shuders* Here's my review on Jurassic Park Game if you guys are interested. What did you guys think of the game?

yonyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 yonyz
Member since 2008 • 651 Posts
I haven't played it because of the reviews, as much as I loved the movies.
pspitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pspitus

There were a few moments in Jurassic Park The Game that did add on a bit to the original Jurassic Park Movie, but... it's just not enough to fully recommend this game hahaha xD. 

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

Yes, it is easily their worst product.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

I don't know what happened to make the game so bad knowing how talented they are.O_o

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

I don't know what happened to make the game so bad knowing how talented they are.O_o

mitu123

They tried to do something different, but they failed miserably

Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Darth_Kane
Member since 2006 • 2966 Posts

You should have done some research then. Try Sam & Max, it's more of an adventure game than The Walking Dead (I mean it has a lot more puzzles).

Also, there's Tales of Monkey Island and Back to The Future which are all pretty good

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
But then again, it's really difficult to do anything Jurassic Park for the past several years. I don't blame them. The franchise is cursed!
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#9 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

It is the only bad game they have made imo

pspitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 pspitus
Yeah, actually I've been looking into Sam and Max for a while, and I've always wanted to try it. YOu guys know anything about it? Is it like a a series of different games? Or does it follow a certain order? Cuz I've seen so many different Sam and Max games xD. And thanks for bringing up Back to the Future, I completely forgot about that one. I need to try that one out too :)
Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

Game came out a year and half ago and got consistently negative reviews.  How could anyone ingnore those, get the game, and be surprised that the game sucks?  Did you think that there have been patches to make it suddenly not suck?  Or did you think that all the critics had some kind of secret conspiracy against this game?

No, I am not interested in your review.  Just like you apparently were not interested in all the other reviews already this game had.

pspitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 pspitus

Game came out a year and half ago and got consistently negative reviews.  How could anyone ingnore those, get the game, and be surprised that the game sucks?  Did you think that there have been patches to make it suddenly not suck?  Or did you think that all the critics had some kind of secret conspiracy against this game?

No, I am not interested in your review.  Just like you apparently were not interested in all the other reviews already this game had.

Qixote
Game reviews do not always determine the quality of a game, in fact game reviews are simply a way for people to give their opinion. It is possible that a game can have the lowest score ever, but in your opinion it could possibly be one of the best games you played. Game reviews are simply an impression and extension of what you think about a game. A true gamer respects other people's opinions but leaves their mind open enough to view a game how they see fit. And I did not read the other reviews because I did not want my final score to be influenced by other people's scores. Come on man, no need to hate lol.
pspitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pspitus

And I got it off a steam sale lol xD. Love those things! 

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
Show me a good game from Telltale so I can compare them. Hint: there isn't one.
yonyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#15 yonyz
Member since 2008 • 651 Posts
Show me a good game from Telltale so I can compare them. Hint: there isn't one.SKaREO
Come again? Tales of Monkey Island, The Walking Dead, and I hear Back to the Future isn't half bad as well.