James Bond Blood Stone Controller issues

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Renzokucant
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts

Has anyone tried playing this game with a controller.. im having a few issues... for one when i enable controller in the options, the in game directions (e.g. press this to blank or use this to blank) still show mouse and keyboard.. this isnt too bad of an issue cause i can just fiddle around on the controller until i find whats right, but... the first mission where you begin driving the boat... my gamepad isnt working... it says press 'W' to throttle... but the left stick was making bond walk just a min ago, and now its not workin.. so i'm a little confused.. in the options where it says configure "vehicle" controls, there's not an option to switch to gamepad.. switching to gamepad is in the original options before you specifically choose by foot or by vehicle... any help?

Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Darth_Kane
Member since 2006 • 2966 Posts

Why would you want to play ANY shooter with a controller ?

Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Renzokucant

Darth_Kane
it's a 3rd person shooter.. not goldeneye.. blood stone
kukuteku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 kukuteku
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

just put "active Controller " - On and that is all, right now i am playing on PC with my Xbox360 Controller, the only problem are the icons, arent xbox icons.

Sorry, my English is very Bad!! LOL

ATLReppa770

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ATLReppa770
Member since 2005 • 4208 Posts

Darth_Kane
Stopppppppppppp w/ this stupid question. I play w/ a 360 controller games on some shooters because I appreciate the consistent 60fps, and the higher quality in graphics at 1200p vs. my 360 at 720p being upscaled to 1080p w/ the majority of games running at 30fps.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Darth_Kane

Because it's a shooter with vehicle portions and doing those with a keyboard is horrible.

Omitting gamepad prompts in a game that's a console port is incredibly asinine. It isn't like the code doesn't exist, it's a 360/PS3 game.

I wish I could say it was an oversight, but they did exactly the same thing with BLur. It's just lazyness on the designers part.

mareceee88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mareceee88
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I have a problem with the game, in the game the mouse is not detected, i have got an usb regular mouse, HELP ME
mareceee88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mareceee88
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
sorry for my bad english, my game is pirate, is the james bond bloodstone reloaded, and the problem with my mouse, is in all the game, y cant move the gadget and i cant fire, my mouse is not detected
Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Renzokucant
You shouldn't have bought this game, apparently it's only 4 hours long and in the last mission the game just ends out of now where and says "to be continued", apparently. SAGE_OF_FIRE
who said I bought it.....
stefano1956

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 stefano1956
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
when is the penny going to drop with you guys are you part of some movement i am unaware of like the brothers of the M&K there are two ways to play games regardless - one hunched up over a small screen and in that case mouse and keyboard are perfect in every way and it is inconceivable as you say to use anything else. BUT- if you have a large flat screen TV which most people over the age of 20/30 have as standard kit, it would be unpractical and silly to be sitting six feet away on the sofa with a mouse and keyboard hope that clears things up a bit for you..
stefano1956

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 stefano1956
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
just wanted to say that i don't even think it is laziness as you say its a console port so they have to actually change it back from controller support so in my mind it is a sly way of trying to fool PC snobs that its been specially changed for the better on Pc sadly that is not true. the PC if you know how to maintain it or have a friend who can is a far better option in every way, but the truth is consoles and console games make more money. and what makes more money is always given a greater priority. its sad - truly sad, But true.