Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 PfizersaurusRex
Member since 2012 • 1503 Posts

Hi all,

It looks like the left click on my CM Xornet is starting to fail, so I was looking for a replacement and to my surprise, I couldn't find anything with the same size. Xornet II is no longer available, and the replacement, MM520 is 1cm longer. I read some comments about people switching from Xornet to 520 and finding out it's more of a claw grip kind of mouse. I have small hands so it's kind of an issue. So far I found 2 compromise models, Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye and Logitech G Pro, both offer better quality but are longer and don't have the ring finger rest. Any other models I should look into? Thanks.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58393 Posts

I love my Roccat (they have good software for it, too). Don't know much about mice, but the Roccat I bought definitely has helped my game.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lexip-pu94-wired-gaming-mouse-black/6361782.p?skuId=6361782

I hope this helps.

Avatar image for PfizersaurusRex
PfizersaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PfizersaurusRex

@TJDMHEM: That one is over the top! But not my kind of thing. This Roccat looks better and better the more I read about it.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

@PfizersaurusRex: I'm using fingertip grip as well, the Xornet died on me too, also the Spawn.

Currently using SteelSeries 100 Rival since it's fairly small mouse it does the job well.

PfizersaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PfizersaurusRex

Well I ordered the Kone Pure Owl Eye, arriving next week. I was looking at Rival 110 as well, I tried a used one and it felt pretty good but I didn't like the rubber grips, they seem to get sticky and dirty. The KPOE is about the same size and weight but better quality.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

@PfizersaurusRex: cool, enjoy =)

PfizersaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PfizersaurusRex

Well... It's pretty solid. I still prefer the Xornet shape, but this one is definitely not too big, took about half an hour to get used to, and it feels so good to touch LOL. Now I wanna have the keyboard made of the same material.