How is Assassin's Creed Unity?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brodelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 brodelin
Member since 2005 • 583 Posts

I'm wondering if the technical issues have been fixed yet so I can buy this game. Also gameplay wise is it any good? The last Assassin's Creed game I really liked was 2 and Brotherhood.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Game itself is pretty good, combat is fun and not stupid easy. Technical issues are still shakey and its rather messy still

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@brodelin said:

I'm wondering if the technical issues have been fixed yet so I can buy this game. Also gameplay wise is it any good? The last Assassin's Creed game I really liked was 2 and Brotherhood.

Most major technical issues are fixed but there are still people that have problems with the game (SLI configurations mostly).

Apart from that, it's one of the best Assassins Creed in the series in terms of combat and mission variation. Storywise it's ok but the ending is a bit abrupt.

brodelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By brodelin
Member since 2005 • 583 Posts

I bought this game and damn I regret the purchase. After some story missions it crashed just as the game's autosave was on (it was on the mission where I got caught just after the party) and now I cant even start the game.... what a waste of money :(

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@brodelin said:

I bought this game and damn I regret the purchase. After some story missions it crashed just as the game's autosave was on (it was on the mission where I got caught just after the party) and now I cant even start the game.... what a waste of money :(

Have you applied all the updates?

If so, have you tried uninstalling and resintalling? Most of those crash issues have been fixed.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

The game was fine for me at first. Then the SLI/Screen Flicker crap happened with patch 4. I haven't touched it since.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

I beat the game yesterday. I started just before patch 4 but never had any issues at all. I'm always in awe just wondering around and observing things, they really did an amazing job in making this world feel alive. Game ran smoothly for the most part maxed out at 1080p on my G20, a little jitter or pop in here or there but I didn't let it bother me nor would I focus my entire game experience around them like so many other gamers do.