How In The Hell Do People Get Addicted To World of Warcraft???

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 _MURS_
Member since 2007 • 2342 Posts

It doesnt make sense to me......

I bought the game like 2 weeks ago....and I am a level 14.....and I never want to play ever...

The game to me is more work than fun....constantly running and doing nothing, quests that take like 30 minutes to an hour just to gain like 5 silver (which is useless, for people who havnt played the game and dont know anything about it)

The game is just so boring.....the quests are painful, mostly repetative doing the same thing, no sense of adventure in most of them....and for what??? You barely gain anything....

Maybe its because im not a high level...but i think the game is pretty boring....i have to force myself to play it because i feel guilty that i spent money on it and just dont like it....

It has its moments, like when you level up and want to see what new things you can do and go....but leveling is just too damn time consuming, monotonous and an over all waste of time.....why try leveling up for a game which the process of leveling up is boring as hell???

Can anybody that has known or has been or is "addicted" to warcraft please explain to me what exactly about it do you/they love so much???

At what level does it start getting fun??? I really want to know.....i just wish i could enjoy the game....i like the concept...

Decoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Decoy123
Member since 2004 • 816 Posts
well its cheaper than crack...
Avatar image for justheretodl124
justheretodl124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 justheretodl124
Member since 2005 • 1255 Posts
And now the flood of rabid fanboys who have no real reason to be addicted to the game try and explain.
Decoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Decoy123
Member since 2004 • 816 Posts

well for one it feels good to be playing an instance for an hour and half and get what u needed. and also after u hit around lvl 25 you should have no problem getting cash really.. well from there to 40 you should see a difference in how much u get i got around 20 gold today just logging on and killing stuff for a while .. around 2 hours .. i will agree sometimes it feels boring but otherwise when its good.. its GOOOOOOOOOOOD

ps. fun doesnt start at lvl 14 thats only where u quit :D

ttomm1946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 ttomm1946
Member since 2004 • 1871 Posts
hell i played it awhile and got really bored with it...it was like watching weeds grow.. all..work and travel..no fun
_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 _MURS_

well for one it feels good to be playing an instance for an hour and half and get what u needed. and also after u hit around lvl 25 you should have no problem getting cash really.. well from there to 40 you should see a difference in how much u get i got around 20 gold today just logging on and killing stuff for a while .. around 2 hours .. i will agree sometimes it feels boring but otherwise when its good.. its GOOOOOOOOOOOD

Decoy123

what server do you play in???

I only have 1 gold 24 silver....my jackass friend has 24 gold and wont give me one.....I can barely do anything because its not enough to buy upgrades, the missions im not capable of doing because my guy sucks so badly.....

I have a whole bunch of quests im just not gonna do, they take too long, not enough money pay-out, not enough XP earned.....

I just cant find a reason to keep playing...everything thats available to me is boring as hell....

Im kind of hoping your on the server illidian so you can help me out.....

Avatar image for 00ooPolarisoo00
00ooPolarisoo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 00ooPolarisoo00
Member since 2005 • 3227 Posts
WoW is ok, mostly for kids though imo. want a mature MMO? look into Age of Conan
BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BounceDK
Member since 2005 • 7388 Posts
I don't get it either. WoW is the most overrated game ever.
footballa27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 footballa27
Member since 2006 • 1109 Posts
if you want a MAN'S mmo play 2moons
_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 _MURS_

WoW is ok, mostly for kids though imo. want a mature MMO? look into Age of Conan00ooPolarisoo00

I just wanted a fun online game i could run around with my friends and play.....but they all take it too seriously, they play all the time, such a high level, have so much good stuff....i just cant keep up with them....so it defeated the entire purpose of me buying the damn game....now im stuck playing by myself and the game blows...

footballa27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 footballa27

[QUOTE="00ooPolarisoo00"]WoW is ok, mostly for kids though imo. want a mature MMO? look into Age of Conan_MURS_

I just wanted a fun online game i could run around with my friends and play.....but they all take it too seriously, they play all the time, such a high level, have so much good stuff....i just cant keep up with them....so it defeated the entire purpose of me buying the damn game....now im stuck playing by myself and the game blows...

or play battlefield 2 if you want a good game to playwith your friends. its a game that better than the addiction of mmo's

_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 _MURS_
[QUOTE="_MURS_"]

[QUOTE="00ooPolarisoo00"]WoW is ok, mostly for kids though imo. want a mature MMO? look into Age of Conanfootballa27

or play battlefield 2 if you want a good game to playwith your friends. its a game that better than the addiction of mmo's

yeah im pissed....I bought that game a while ago, and it ran perfectly fine on my computer.....on all high settings....now it wont barely runs on medium....either my computer got worse or the new patches made the game more demanding....

footballa27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 footballa27
[QUOTE="footballa27"][QUOTE="_MURS_"]

[QUOTE="00ooPolarisoo00"]WoW is ok, mostly for kids though imo. want a mature MMO? look into Age of Conan_MURS_

yeah im pissed....I bought that game a while ago, and it ran perfectly fine on my computer.....on all high settings....now it wont barely runs on medium....either my computer got worse or the new patches made the game more demanding....

try closing some background processes in your task manager or update all of your drivers

shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shaggymcp
Member since 2003 • 2896 Posts

Decoy123

I hit lvl 60 and the fun still did not start.

I have a 60 pally, mage, hunter, rogue, and It took me a year to figure out that all the classes are gimmped except for warlocks, and that I wated all my time and money.

WOW = a horrible game, and even played with friends, its a horrible waste of money and time, and there are 10X better games out there to play.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
They don't.
_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 _MURS_
[QUOTE="Decoy123"]

shaggymcp

I have a 60 pally, mage, hunter, rogue, and It took me a year to figure out that all the classes are gimmped except for warlocks, and that I wated all my time and money.

WOW = a horrible game, and even played with friends, its a horrible waste of money and time, and there are 10X better games out there to play.

it took you that long to realize you didnt like it?? It took me to level 10, it took you 4 level 60 accounts?

darthnate1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 darthnate1
Member since 2007 • 51 Posts

Wow, 10 million ppl play this game and non of u guys like it? huh... Well I for one am addicted to this game... I agree though alot of the quests are repetative. I got a lvl 65 hunter, I'm not bored with it yet. Maybe MMO's arn't ure type, Sry dude. It is a big money loss, but Thats my I don't pay for it, my Mom does. and how does it take 1 hour to do ONE quest. Have fun trying to find a better MMORPG =)

It does get better at higher lvls, Cooler gear, more money, mounts, Raids, Arenas, ect

eclarkdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#18 eclarkdog
Member since 2004 • 1310 Posts
I've tried several MMOs including WOW and just don't like them. I think there all mind-numbing nonsense. The only one the half-way caught my attention was that "Voyage" one, but still got tired of it.
Spoonoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Spoonoop
Member since 2004 • 178 Posts
It was fun for a while, but became very boring and tedious, like work. I played WoW for an entire year, quit twice within that year,and only reached lvl 54. I'm thankful I didn't waste money on the expansion. Thats the very sort version about my experience with WoW. Never again shall I return.
Mediocre_man90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mediocre_man90
Member since 2006 • 968 Posts

I know exactly how you feel, though I got into the 20's before I got bored. from that point on the game is just amind-numbing grind as you complete quests that have you going to point A and killing X number of creature, or collecting X number of item that drops off of said creature.

I still refute the notion that games are addicting, because I showed all the signs and symptoms of "game addiction" when I was younger, only to grow out of it as I got older. You don't simply grow out of an addiction, it doesn't work like that. The people who are "addicted" simply have nothing better to do, or enjoy playing games more than the alternative.

_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 _MURS_

yeah i just tried to play it again....

Im done with it....its not fun, i sat there being annoying begging for money right before i quit though....see if I could get any nice people out there to give money so i can jut skip questing.....turns out everybody is an ass....people with 1000's of gold wouldnt give me one....right before I exited i gave all my money (1 gold and 32 silver) away.....

That game just isnt for me....i should have known...its kind of like oblivion with the boring repetative monotonous quests....and i hated oblivion....

O well.....ill get my money back eventually...

pokekombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 pokekombat
Member since 2006 • 461 Posts
whats even worse is when your friend or something is addicted to wow and you tell them to like come out and play basketball or something or play another game and they can't even hear you and all they do is play wow. i played to level 16 and it got so boring. they should have made warcraft 4 instead of world of warcraft because warcraft was soo good as an RTS but wow is probably the worst PC game i've ever played
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

WoW is ok, mostly for kids though imo. want a mature MMO? look into Age of Conan00ooPolarisoo00

I've been looking into it and, I must say that it looks like it might be the MMO that finally convinces me to pay a monthly fee to play a game. It's going to be absolutely amazing. You know what other game is going to rock balls? The one in your sig.

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts

Well, I have a friend who asked another older friend why he plays WoW everyday. He answered because in WoW, he can be anybody he wants to be whether it's a superhero, a villain, a hero...anybody. As you can tell, this older guy isn't married nor has a girlfriend, but he works at a office job with no excitement in his life.

So basically, it's escapism. I think that's probably the biggest reason why people get addicted to WoW.

Sometimes this could be a good thing since games do relieve stress, worry, and the mundane of everyday life. But people can take it too far and that's when it gets unhealthy.

BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BounceDK
And they ban Manhunt 2 when WoW is so much worse... Makes you wonder.
cifru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 cifru
Member since 2005 • 2211 Posts
Maybe MMORPG's aren't your type of Games. I liked WoW because i loved Warcraft 2 and 3.
BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BounceDK
Maybe MMORPG's aren't your type of Games. I liked WoW because i loved Warcraft 2 and 3.cifru
Sure they are if they are any good. And these days any mmorpg is crap. All you pay for is to grind.
cifru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cifru
Member since 2005 • 2211 Posts

[QUOTE="cifru"]Maybe MMORPG's aren't your type of Games. I liked WoW because i loved Warcraft 2 and 3.BounceDK
Sure they are if they are any good. And these days any mmorpg is crap. All you pay for is to grind.

I stopped playing the game now for about a month and a half, Recently i watched some Warhammer Online Videos and i think it's gonna be the wow killer for sure

dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts

WoW is a truly fun game. Maybe it's not your cup of tea? And to all the jokers calling it crap...seriously...get a life. I figured by now it would no longer be cool to bash it...guess I was wrong. The game has 10 MILLION players, countless awards (including GOTY) from just about EVERY major reviewing publication. Not only that, but it has grown every year since it has been out, and has one of the highest retention rates of any mmo. Seriously, do you think a bunch of whiney people who didn't enjoy the game (obviously not everyone will like it) really makes it crap? You guys overrate your own opinion...

BTW, I am married with kids and I still enjoyed WoW. And no, it did not take over my life. Some of you kiddos need to get familar with somthing called moderation.

d0pestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 d0pestar
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts

i ran outta things to do on world of warcraft but yeah i was addicted for a long time...woke up one day and realised that the game wasn't that much fun..everyone on WoW kept telling me i should make another guy lol and i was like...hell..i just got a guy to 70 with all the best items i can get except for the new tier crap and i dont want another guy..and i really dont like raiding (that might be my guilds fault) but its the same thing over and over and over...i cant imagine wanting to buy the lich king expansion and gain 10 more levels...running instances and raids over n over n over for 1 item that has a 3.9482% drop rate or to gain 1,000,000,000 rep with the assclowns...and there newest thing is bloody daily quests..here you need to do this quest everyday for the next month of ur life so you can ride a netherdrake..haha no thanks getting my ps3 tommorow :)

Cyph91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Cyph91
Member since 2006 • 216 Posts

yeah i just tried to play it again....

Im done with it....its not fun, i sat there being annoying begging for money right before i quit though....see if I could get any nice people out there to give money so i can jut skip questing.....turns out everybody is an ass....people with 1000's of gold wouldnt give me one....right before I exited i gave all my money (1 gold and 32 silver) away.....

That game just isnt for me....i should have known...its kind of like oblivion with the boring repetative monotonous quests....and i hated oblivion....

O well.....ill get my money back eventually...

_MURS_

The only people with thousands of gold are the ones saving for epic flying mounts and they're not gonna give any away. With the repair bills in raiding no one is as rich as you think they are.

WoW is a fun game but it was probably more fun when I was levelling because I could get groups to instances to help me level. It sure isn't as overrated as people think it is, millions of people disagree.

wth is with my spaces deleting themselves

WARxSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 WARxSnake
Member since 2006 • 2154 Posts

I don't get it either. WoW is the most overrated game ever.BounceDK

No Halo series are the most overrated games ever

And yeah, completely agree with the TC

Kaelken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kaelken
Member since 2007 • 531 Posts

Well I can only say why I will never even enjoy it LOL

Someone said that music lets you hear something, movies let you see something but games let you do something.

That is true but not in MMORPGs and not in wow where the game virtually plays itself. Your awarded for time spent in game instead of skill or creativty.

Hey noob,

mayb if liek 1 day my nutsack fell off id liek start playin mmorpgs lol but wile i stil got balls i figur i shuld use them rofl

-teh_pwnerer

_alex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 _alex_
Member since 2003 • 364 Posts

If you go to university or college, you learn to like halo because you can drink a lot and still play it, plus anybody can be good at Halo.

Anyway back to WoW I'm at lvl34 and i canceled my subscription. The game is painfully slow, even the best armor isn't amazing in appearance. As mentioned in another discussion, if you pay attention the game is full of continuous carrot on a stick strategy. The only thing right now that makes me want to keep playing is getting a mount, and well that's just going to help me on my way to the next carrot and -$30.

Here are some games you can buy and play for a years worth of WoW subscriptions and get far more from them. Baldurs Gate 2, Fable, Battlefield 2, Command and Conquer or Supreme Commander or both carmageddon 2 if you can find it, one of the 3 CS. Since one or two of those games might not interest you, you should be able to get a lot of enjoyement out of them for the price of a year using WoW before factoring laying down money for the game and expansions.

chesterocks7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 chesterocks7
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts

It is a big money loss, but Thats my I don't pay for it, my Mom does. Have fun trying to find a better MMORPG =)

darthnate1

for those of us who dont want to pay continually just to play a videogame, and for those of us whose mommys dont pay for our toys, there's always guild wars.

Vito25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Vito25
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts
I played to level 40 and I had to stop. It's a grind fest. People in instances are annoying, and I just felt like I was wasteing my life. I thought the idea of playing with other people was a good idea, which it was at first but then it started to get stupid. If you are over 20 then you need to get a lfe and play normal games and go out and get a life. Sitting behind a computer screen for 5 hours straight in ainstance tryingto get a piece of armor is just sad. Trying to impress people with a Warcraft character is just sad.
DrDoomed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DrDoomed
Member since 2003 • 11386 Posts
EVERYTHING you see and hate about the game is what WoW fanboys love about the game. Same goes for the ppl that are addicted to it.
youngtongue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 youngtongue
Member since 2006 • 990 Posts
I know how you feel my friend tried getting me into it and I was like "This is how you spend your time?" for me it was boring idk what people see in this game.
9mmSpliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 9mmSpliff
Member since 2005 • 21751 Posts
This guy gets to lvl 14 and quits. hahahahah, I dont know 1 MMO that is fun until after 50% done the game. Plus these people are huge RPG fans that love it.
Lord_DoDo56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#40 Lord_DoDo56
Member since 2005 • 960 Posts
I played WoW the entire last year (well from July to December) and got to lvl60 with about full tier 2 armor for my druid when I quit because of funds. I still like the game but only if I take it in moderation. More than 2 hours straight just kills me. After seeing the siege weapons in WotLK I might rejoin and get to 70 for the time being.
0N1_L3G3ND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 0N1_L3G3ND
Member since 2004 • 1046 Posts

it took you that long to realize you didnt like it?? It took me to level 10, it took you 4 level 60 accounts?

_MURS_

Wow. Saying you hate WoW at level 10 is like watching the opening cinematic to some game and saying the gameplay is terrible. Most of the content in WoW is through the instances, which you can't even do until at least 16(ish) if I remember correctly. While making 4 level 60 accounts seems excessive, and a little over, it's obvious at least he was trying to enjoy the game as opposed to plopping money down on it and just leaving it.

I played WoW to 60 pre BC, and PvP'ed a bunch. Never really got addicted, but it was fun. Just got boring. One thing WoW does have going for it is content. The 15 bucks spent to play WoW a month will get many more hours than buying any new game for 50.

_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 _AsasN_
Member since 2003 • 3646 Posts

It doesnt make sense to me......

I bought the game like 2 weeks ago....and I am a level 14.....and I never want to play ever...

The game to me is more work than fun....constantly running and doing nothing, quests that take like 30 minutes to an hour just to gain like 5 silver (which is useless, for people who havnt played the game and dont know anything about it)

The game is just so boring.....the quests are painful, mostly repetative doing the same thing, no sense of adventure in most of them....and for what??? You barely gain anything....

Maybe its because im not a high level...but i think the game is pretty boring....i have to force myself to play it because i feel guilty that i spent money on it and just dont like it....

It has its moments, like when you level up and want to see what new things you can do and go....but leveling is just too damn time consuming, monotonous and an over all waste of time.....why try leveling up for a game which the process of leveling up is boring as hell???

Can anybody that has known or has been or is "addicted" to warcraft please explain to me what exactly about it do you/they love so much???

At what level does it start getting fun??? I really want to know.....i just wish i could enjoy the game....i like the concept...

_MURS_

Agreed, it felt more like work then fun to me. Way too time consuming if you want to get anywhere. I just wish I would have tried out before buying. Ah well, lesson learned.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
all of the content starts at lvl 70... i'm addicted i'm lvl 70, it sometimes does get pritty boring but i find a way to have fun. thats what power lvling is for, but it cost so much more to buy a account for like $100+
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
[QUOTE="Decoy123"]

shaggymcp

:lol:

you owned yourself. signature worthy anyone?

Gen-Gawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#45 Gen-Gawl
Member since 2004 • 3925 Posts
[QUOTE="Decoy123"]

_MURS_

what server do you play in???

I only have 1 gold 24 silver....my jackass friend has 24 gold and wont give me one.....I can barely do anything because its not enough to buy upgrades, the missions im not capable of doing because my guy sucks so badly.....

I have a whole bunch of quests im just not gonna do, they take too long, not enough money pay-out, not enough XP earned.....

I just cant find a reason to keep playing...everything thats available to me is boring as hell....

Im kind of hoping your on the server illidian so you can help me out.....

If you need money, choose herbalism as your profession and sell swifthistle. At your level it should be easy to obtain and can sell for 5g a stack. Easy money.

big_al123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 big_al123
Member since 2004 • 547 Posts
WoW is like the Sims... its a complete non-game. In my opinion WoW is just an overdressed calculator, There's no strategy involved, no finesse with the keyboard/mouse; absolute no skill involved unless you count calculating the highest DPS for you character or covertly stealing drops from your "friends". The computer does all the Work and you watch a P*** Poor Movie! I've lost 2 separate friends WoW, ones probably screwed up his immediate future possibly his life, losing his girlfriend and messing up his a-levels, Due to his addiction. I just don't get why so many people enjoy playing it... to each their own I guess. If you want to play a great RPG and don't care about graphics (which obviously don't if you play WoW) play Fallout 2 :P
intheshad0ws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 intheshad0ws
Member since 2007 • 208 Posts

Well I can honostly say I was kinda addicted to WoW. The one reason I loved WoW was because I had friends that played.

When my friends stopped playing I tried to play by myself.... I then quit for a year.

When the game first came out everything was so new.... and so many people were in the low level places questing... but now it seems your the only person in the lower level zones ( due to everyone being 60-70) and doing the same quests over and over when you make a new character.

I played the BC xpac for about 4 months... I got to 70 and tried Kharazan.... ( boring as hell ) The only fun I had was battlegrounds. (which still sucked because mages are rigged)

After spending around 300$ from the monthly costs and the 2 games itself I was kinda aggrivated I spent that much money on 1 game.... I could of bought 6 new games for that much! *sigh*

neatfeatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#48 neatfeatguy
Member since 2005 • 4400 Posts

Decoy123

I played here and there over a 6 month span - took my lonely hunter to level 41. I just couldn't find the fun in it that many other people do. I was irritated with the game when I hit about level 25 and I didn't want to play anymore (this was back when hunters were a bit weak) because I was having issues of getting my rear handed to me in PvP and when just out and about by myself.

Only reason I stuck around past level 25 was to get (what I thought was going to be a kick-butt skill when I hit level 40 - the ability to wear mail armor) the ability to wear mail armor. I was hoping it would greatly increase my defense so myself and my pet wouldn't get kicked around everywhere we went.

When that ability didn't help me out any, I finally closed my account and I haven't played for 2+ years now.

Also, I knew no one that played WOW - let alone anyone that cares much for playing PC games or any video games for that matter. I couldn't find a guild that was useful and whenever I tried to group up, most of the other players that I grouped with had done the quest we're working on severl times before with one of their alt. characters. So, in otherwords, if you didn't do exactly what they wanted, they would throw a hissy-fit and cry and complain.

I guess overall, I just couldn't stand the "l33t" language that people would type with and all the crybaby pre-teen/early teen/I-still-live-at-home-with-my-mom-even-though-I'm-40+-years-old-and-I-have-nothing-better-to-do-with-my-time-expect-yell-at-all-the-"noobs"-because-they-won't-do-exactly-what-I-tell-them-to people.

I suppose you can say that I needed something more sophisticated to occupy my mind - or something that actually made you think about what you were doing, instead of having to "grind" to move forward.

So, after that long winded explanation I'd have to say that I cannot figure out how anyone becomes addicted to WOW.

kakifry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kakifry
Member since 2004 • 36 Posts
Dude you bought the game at the worst time ever... seriously... why so late after release? This is the time when people are getting OUT of the game... I got to lvl 60 way way before the expansion, or even the pvp instance zones - when it was all about molten core runs. And that was all, what, 2 years ago or something? Anyways... my f a v o r i t e time playing the game was the first 20 levels. After that it gets even worse. If you don't enjoy it now, then do yourself a favor and cancel the account. Give the game as a gift. Think of it as paying $50 for someone to really really like you for giving it to them. If you're intent on playing an mmorpg, you sound like the type of person who'd really enjoy Tabula Rasa when it comes out. It doesn't require a high-end PC either.
_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 _MURS_

Dude you bought the game at the worst time ever... seriously... why so late after release? This is the time when people are getting OUT of the game... I got to lvl 60 way way before the expansion, or even the pvp instance zones - when it was all about molten core runs. And that was all, what, 2 years ago or something? Anyways... my f a v o r i t e time playing the game was the first 20 levels. After that it gets even worse. If you don't enjoy it now, then do yourself a favor and cancel the account. Give the game as a gift. Think of it as paying $50 for someone to really really like you for giving it to them. If you're intent on playing an mmorpg, you sound like the type of person who'd really enjoy Tabula Rasa when it comes out. It doesn't require a high-end PC either.kakifry

I just got it because me and my friends wanted an online game we could play for the summer.....summer is almost over so I wasnt planning on playing it much longer anyway...

Thats all...in fact im not even that upset that I dont like it that much....i only wanted to play it for a month or 2....its just im curious and confused on how anybody can like it so much they become "addicted"...its more like work than fun