• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OneEarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 OneEarth
Member since 2005 • 102 Posts

I was surfing Gamerankings when I saw Halo 2 is already reviewed! 'GamingTrend' has reviewed the gameĀ & given it a satisfying 86%. Here's the summary:

Graphics - 80/100
Sound/Music - 96/100
Controls - 90/100
Gameplay - 170/200
Value / Replay Value - 80/100

Pros:

Fantastic integration of Games for Windows - LIVE system
Easiest multiplayer system of any PC title to date
Tray and Play is revolutionary and simple
Powerful editor included for free
VOIP system is as simple as it is on the 360
Achievements!
Dedicated servers already in place, as well as the ability to host your own
Keyboard/Mouse and 360 controller support
Low system requirements

Cons:

Mixed bag of high resolution and low resolution textures with no DX10 support
Is activation as finicky as Windows Activation?Ā  Will I need to re-do it after changing hardware?
Vista only means lower adoption rate
Pay-to-Play multiplayer only - no LAN, no Local, No Internet
Full price for a 2.5 year old title

System Requirements:

Processor: 2 Ghz Pentium 4 or equivalent Processor (or x64)
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 7 GB
Video Card: DX9 graphics card: WDDM driver, PS 2.0/32BPP, At least nVidia 6000 or ATI x700 or above.
Multiplayer: Internet connection for Games for Windows - LIVE
Drive: DVD-ROM drive

To get the full cake click GamingTrend Halo 2 Review

So, What's your take?

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#2 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
pay to play wth? I though silver was free for vista users and therefore silver users could play internet games with other PC gamers?
johnnyb47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 johnnyb47
Member since 2004 • 408 Posts

The Pros say nothing about the game content per-se, and that Pay-to-Play just convinced me to NEVER EVER buy that game. If this was Microsoft's idea of an incentive to make me buy Vista, they've failed miserably.

OpenGL FTW!Ā 

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
IMO MS is shooting itself in the foot, because not only did they make the game Vista-only (as the review said, low adoption rate), but pay-to-play? For what? 1 2.5 year old game? Forget about it!
Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts

Forget about it if it has pay for play.

I'd rather spend the money on something else rather than trying to play a 2 year old game that microsoft is trying to be so damn exclusive about. Honestly, they (microsoft) are being like those young school kids who form little exclusive cliques.

Supafly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Supafly1
Member since 2003 • 4441 Posts

Pay to play? system requirements are ridiculous considering that you have 3 different graphical options like they explained in the interview.

MS has sinked to a new low and I also hope this game will sell quite awfully. Anyone who buys this supports Vista only games and pay-to-play games.

_in3rtia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 _in3rtia_
Member since 2007 • 102 Posts
WTF, no LAN play.Not worth my time now
OneEarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 OneEarth

This game easily could've been released on XP since it's DX 9 based but again all games are going to be Vista only sooner or later, since DX 10 can't be installed on XP. I have a feeling this game might be hacked to run on XP. And pay to play is lame, it's just lame. ifĀ one considerĀ notĀ to buy the game, it should beĀ because of pay to play.

darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
Pay to play? this is pc gaming not that crap 360 junk u call a gaming machine MS screw YOU
A-S_FM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 A-S_FM
Member since 2004 • 2208 Posts

Pay-to-Play multiplayer only - no LAN, no Local, No Internet
OneEarth

nice work there alienating an already disgruntled and disinterested pc playerbase microsoft, nice work...

i can understand pay-to-play internet stuff (not accept, understand) - but no lan just causes damage to my brain when i think about it

sharier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#12 sharier
Member since 2005 • 28 Posts
This is a historic blunder for over-confident Microsoft to release a game that's not playable other than Vista. The Halo fan base is highly disappointed.
onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 onemic
Member since 2003 • 5616 Posts
pay to play? I thought silver still allowed you to play for free against PC users? MS has truly sunk to a new low. They better not be spreading this stupid windows live BS to other companiesĀ  then, because there is no way I'm supporting normal online games that force you to pay monthly.
Nitrous2O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Nitrous2O
Member since 2004 • 1813 Posts

Pay-to-Play multiplayer only - no LAN, no Local, No Internet OneEarth

No LAN support?? Awful. Big thumbs down to that!!!

I already have Vista, but definitely won't be picking up Halo 2.

Ā 

Avatar image for ClandestineZero
ClandestineZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ClandestineZero
Member since 2004 • 2477 Posts

pay to play? I thought silver still allowed you to play for free against PC users? MS has truly sunk to a new low. They better not be spreading this stupid windows live BS to other companies then, because there is no way I'm supporting normal online games that force you to pay monthly. onemic

Ā 

It does. Either MS has blatantly lied to us about how GFWLive works, or this reviewer is full of it. Silver is free, lets you play online. Gold costs the same as XBLive, and lets you play cross-platform games like Shadowrun. The only thing Halo 2 requires gold for is some of the online achievements.

Ā 

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2007/mar07/03-14G4WandXboxLIVEPR.mspx

Silver Membership Features

Ā 

Single gamertag

Common gamer profile

Common gamerscore

Single player achievements

Private chat via text and voice

Common friends list and online presence

PC only multiplayer including browsing a list of active PC games

Ā 

Avatar image for fastdownload117
fastdownload117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fastdownload117
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts

I am inclined to think Microsoft is lying.

Ā 

Why?

Ā 

Because then it can stack up the pre-orders that make it money. No one will actually know that you have to pay-to-play until they actually install the game, by which time it will be too late to return.

white45e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 white45e
Member since 2006 • 2453 Posts
microsoft isnt promoting vista nearly as much as they are promoting games for windows with this game.. they dont need to sell halo 2 its alrdy made huge profits for ms.
isoong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 isoong
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

hi, im noob in here

this is my first post

for me, HALO 2 is very goodĀ 

gamerchris810

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gamerchris810
Member since 2007 • 2372 Posts
pay to play? microsoft can suck my c....
SiR-RoMeO-111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SiR-RoMeO-111
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Halo 2 just rules but after uve completed it once or twice it gets boring
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

From what I gathered, you can JOIN games as a silver member, but you have to be a GOLD member to HOST the actual game......

Guys its something like 2 quid ($4) a month, Xbox LIVE service isnt bad, but I hope this forced to use it tripe doesnt catch on? No LAN? I find that VERY hard to beleive....Ā 

skbmassive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 skbmassive
Member since 2007 • 210 Posts

You do no thave to play to play with anyone. You can only play against PC gamers and i will be picking this one up. not because i want to play halo 2 that bad but to check out Windows live and the new Vista features. Circuitcity has it on sale for 39.99 so i am about to buy it now.

multiplayer is free but only Gold member will have access to stuff like match making etc. Does not bother me since i already subscribe to Xbox live and i wish more PC games will adopt this system.

thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts
Pay to play? Now I have a darn good reason not to buy it.
d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 d12malu
Member since 2002 • 1023 Posts
That sounds horrible. Exclusive to Vista, but no DirectX10 support? Almost 3 year old title but full price and pay-to-play online? Halo 2 was garbage to begin with. I would rather have a DirectX10 Halo 1, with improved graphics and such. Maybe a bonus mission too. So much is riding on Halo 3 it's not even funny.
inoperativeRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 inoperativeRS
Member since 2004 • 8844 Posts

I don't really care. I played the game 2,5 years ago on my xbox. Quite a good score for considering how old the game is though.

But the system requirements seem steep IMO, not low. 1 GB RAM for Halo 2?

cajunXLVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cajunXLVII
Member since 2005 • 604 Posts
micro is gonna destroy pc gaming, well they already half way killed it with xbox/360, now vista/live scam. im not gonna be forced to buy vista or live as a pc gamer. why o why doesn't sony require k/m for the fps on ps3? i still may buy the ps3/wii cause im starting to hate micro more everyday.
OneEarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 OneEarth
Well, from some recent posts it seems no money will be required to play online but they won't be able to host game, which will require money. But the absence of LAN still hurts. Lastly don't believe everything GamingTrend has to say. It may be not as simple as 'pay to play', there may be many options.
skbmassive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 skbmassive

Well, from some recent posts it seems no money will be required to play online but they won't be able to host game, which will require money. But the absence of LAN still hurts. Lastly don't believe everything GamingTrend has to say. It may be not as simple as 'pay to play', there may be many options.OneEarth

the game is free to play online.Ā  Like the reviews said this is the easiest multiplayer system of any PC title to date so don't knock it unless you try it. I personally believe this is exactly what PC games need and it will get me playing more Pc games other than the 2 that i currently play. This is the only difference for silver members.

Gold Membership Features

All Silver membership features

Multiplayer matchmaking with friends

TrueSkillTM matchmaking

Multiplayer achievements

Ā 

kris2456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kris2456
Member since 2003 • 144 Posts

Wow if this "pay to play" thing pans out its gunna be complete BS.

At first i thought that GfW was going to be the revival of PC gaming, now all i see that it is the bringer of doom.Ā  M$ seems to think that all PC gamers are eagerly willing to get sucked into a completly tied down system (XBL) which only means that they can control the market completly.

Next we will be hearing that we have to pay extra to install mods, how about having to pay for the map editor? Whatever it is i am not buying it. I dont want an open platform like the PC to turn into another console.

inoperativeRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 inoperativeRS

micro is gonna destroy pc gaming, well they already half way killed it with xbox/360, now vista/live scam. im not gonna be forced to buy vista or live as a pc gamer. why o why doesn't sony require k/m for the fps on ps3? i still may buy the ps3/wii cause im starting to hate micro more everyday.cajunXLVII

Piracy is killing PC gaming. Not consoles. Although Vista may be clunky and in many ways just bad the anti piracy improvements are really needed IMO.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Meu2k7

Complaining about 2-3$ a month, when some of you will happily throw out $15 on the grind game thats is World of Warcraft is hypoctical, its less than a games price, you pay it once and only have to renew it once a year, you get a unified profile (You say u dont care yet I bet you have xfire stats or play ladder matchs on alot of games) and matching systems...

LIVE is still in early stages, this will be recoreded throughout the rest of your gaming days, and its not pricy..

and stop bashing vista, XP was just as bad on release.Ā 

dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts

It's not hipocritical at all...

Thats two entirely different issues.Ā 

"you pay it once and only have to renew it once a year"

That means it is not "once"...that is recurring...

"you get a unified profile (You say u dont care yet I bet you have xfire stats or play ladder matchs on alot of games) and matching systems..."

I say who cares, and I don't have any of that crap you listed...

"and its not pricy.."

I do consider it pricey, I don't see the value.Ā  MMO's fee makes sense, as you cannot get a true MMO experience for free, but for the live, I play houndreds of games similar to halo for FREE, and things like X-Fire (which I do not even use) are free as well.Ā  Anything that already exists for free and now will require me to pan out dough for, automatically gets dumped in the "pricey" bin.

"and stop bashing vista, XP was just as bad on release.Ā "

This is true, I think Vista will certainly come around one of these days.Ā  Just a matter of time before they patch it all up.Ā  After that, people will talk about how great it is and how they don't know how they ever lived without it :P

inoperativeRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 inoperativeRS

Complaining about 2-3$ a month, when some of you will happily throw out $15 on the grind game thats is World of Warcraft is hypoctical, its less than a games price, you pay it once and only have to renew it once a year, you get a unified profile (You say u dont care yet I bet you have xfire stats or play ladder matchs on alot of games) and matching systems...

LIVE is still in early stages, this will be recoreded throughout the rest of your gaming days, and its not pricy..

and stop bashing vista, XP was just as bad on release.

Meu2k7

Which is why you never should buy a new windows OS before the first SP :P. I already have an xbox live account so I get windows gold for free, but I do think it's a bit too much to ask pc only gamers to pay for it. On the other hand people pay $5 a month to get extra features in games like Runescape, so the price shouldn't really be a problem. It's just that pc games always have had free online.

skbmassive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 skbmassive

and stop bashing vista, XP was just as bad on release.Ā 

Meu2k7

Exactly. half the people bashing it know nothing about it. I personally think it wil help PC gaming by creating standards like widescreen and voice in all games plus it has features to help against cheating. We know PBĀ  does nothing and we encounter cheating / hacking in all PC games. I just hope more games will use it and it is free for multiplayer gaming. You get more options for being a Gold subscriber though.

I alreayd have live so I am already subscribed.

mimic-Denmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#35 mimic-Denmark
Member since 2006 • 4382 Posts
I have no idea what all this paying thing is about, but for me a pc game that you buy should be played free online as it always has been, with no live crap membership or something like that.Ā  If pc gaming is going to a path where you have to be to play online then i gotta find my self a new hobby, because then gaming wont be as good as it has been.
EntwineX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#36 EntwineX
Member since 2005 • 5858 Posts
It shouldn't be pay2play, it shouldn't even have cross platform option imo ..unless they've changed few things in the last minutes. Anyway, there will almost certainly be an online fee in the future if MS succeeds with this GFW thing, and eventually you'll be paying for mods, new maps and basically everything that used to be free. Well I'm not big on online gaming anyway, and if I need Live to play SP then I'll just pirate the games, their choise, not mine.
mismajor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 mismajor99
Member since 2003 • 5671 Posts

[QUOTE="OneEarth"]Well, from some recent posts it seems no money will be required to play online but they won't be able to host game, which will require money. But the absence of LAN still hurts. Lastly don't believe everything GamingTrend has to say. It may be not as simple as 'pay to play', there may be many options.skbmassive

the game is free to play online. Like the reviews said this is the easiest multiplayer system of any PC title to date so don't knock it unless you try it. I personally believe this is exactly what PC games need and it will get me playing more Pc games other than the 2 that i currently play. This is the only difference for silver members.

Gold Membership Features

TrueSkillTM matchmaking

Multiplayer achievements

Ā 

What is this, Viral marketing 101???? To hell with MS and their initiative, there doing nothing but raping the PC gaming community, and the only way we can speak is with our wallets. No lan support? That's a HUGEĀ  no no for a PC game, not to metion, once MS gets their way, all Games will require Live, and you can forget about what made the PC so great in the first place.

I'm flippin outraged over this whole GFW live BS, no thanks.Ā 

acsguitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#38 acsguitar
Member since 2005 • 1840 Posts

Oh boy Halo 2!!

Ā 

Its multiplayer is going to revolutionize Pc gaming. NOT

Ā 

There are 20 games out right now that are better then this and they don't require Vista and all the other MS BSĀ 

onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 onemic
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

skbmassive

Exactly. half the people bashing it know nothing about it. I personally think it wil help PC gaming by creating standards like widescreen and voice in all games plus it has features to help against cheating. We know PB does nothing and we encounter cheating / hacking in all PC games. I just hope more games will use it and it is free for multiplayer gaming. You get more options for being a Gold subscriber though.

Ā 

You really think hacking will go away if MS completely controls the online gaming space? Hacking will be here forever no matter what system is implemented. Hell, hacking is even prevalent in halo 2 and that's a console game, which is a lot harder to hack than a PC game.

Ā 

Next thing you know we'll be forced to pay for mods, maps, and other things that were supposed to be free. Ā 

mimic-Denmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40 mimic-Denmark
Member since 2006 • 4382 Posts

It shouldn't be pay2play, it shouldn't even have cross platform option imo ..unless they've changed few things in the last minutes. Anyway, there will almost certainly be an online fee in the future if MS succeeds with this GFW thing, and eventually you'll be paying for mods, new maps and basically everything that used to be free. Well I'm not big on online gaming anyway, and if I need Live to play SP then I'll just pirate the games, their choise, not mine.EntwineX

True. If they do all that crap in the future then their will be a massive amount of pirates, a lot more then there are now.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

How foolish is this. Vista user only, lol. That's like the whole 10 people in the world.Ā 

I never owned an xbox, but wanted to play halo 2, too bad I am not paying a S*** load of money for a windows program that's faulty and worse than xp. Pat yourself on the back MS, you've just won the honorary dumba**es of the year award, any thoughts on your acheivement? MS: Yea, lets sell a 360, paint it black, give it more space, not include a an HD-DVD, oh and lets sell it for about a 80 bucks more. :|Ā ....

skbmassive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 skbmassive
[QUOTE="skbmassive"][QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

onemic

Exactly. half the people bashing it know nothing about it. I personally think it wil help PC gaming by creating standards like widescreen and voice in all games plus it has features to help against cheating. We know PB does nothing and we encounter cheating / hacking in all PC games. I just hope more games will use it and it is free for multiplayer gaming. You get more options for being a Gold subscriber though.

Ā 

You really think hacking will go away if MS completely controls the online gaming space? Hacking will be here forever no matter what system is implemented. Hell, hacking is even prevalent in halo 2 and that's a console game, which is a lot harder to hack than a PC game.

Ā 

Next thing you know we'll be forced to pay for mods, maps, and other things that were supposed to be free. Ā 

Hackign is not possible on Halo 2 for the console. A glitch is not a hack in case you did not know. You cannot hack the game and play it on xbox live especially since you cannot change the info on the original disc.

skbmassive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 skbmassive

How foolish is this. Vista user only, lol. That's like the whole 10 people in the world.Ā 

I never owned an xbox, but wanted to play halo 2, too bad I am not paying a S*** load of money for a windows program that's faulty and worse than xp. Pat yourself on the back MS, you've just won the honorary dumba**es of the year award, any thoughts on your acheivement? MS: Yea, lets sell a 360, paint it black, give it more space, not include a an HD-DVD, oh and lets sell it for about a 80 bucks more. :|Ā ....

Rakuho

Many many people have already switched to vista.

c02z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 c02z
Member since 2005 • 1840 Posts

Meu2k7

heh, pay 2 play is ridiclious since all of theĀ  FPS pc games i playsĀ  are free to play online except MMOs. its obvious microsoft tryin to control the whole online gaming and stuff with their LIVE. i quess this is just the beginning of their whole scheme.Ā 

Ā it is understandable for MMOsĀ  company to charges montly fee to play it because they need the income to paid for their workers and bandwidth because its service are coming from one source and bandwidth cost alot. unlike many other online pc games which can be ran by indivdualĀ  source or who can host it by paying game hosting provider a small sum of money.so it is a big different between MMOs and fps pc gaming.
Avatar image for fastdownload117
fastdownload117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 fastdownload117
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts
Actually, because the release date was pushed so far back, I think that it will be free- they did say they were tweaking the Multiplayer. And the only tweaking that takes that long is a major thing like no Pay-to-Play.
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Meu2k7
[QUOTE="skbmassive"]

[QUOTE="OneEarth"]Well, from some recent posts it seems no money will be required to play online but they won't be able to host game, which will require money. But the absence of LAN still hurts. Lastly don't believe everything GamingTrend has to say. It may be not as simple as 'pay to play', there may be many options.mismajor99

the game is free to play online. Like the reviews said this is the easiest multiplayer system of any PC title to date so don't knock it unless you try it. I personally believe this is exactly what PC games need and it will get me playing more Pc games other than the 2 that i currently play. This is the only difference for silver members.

Gold Membership Features

TrueSkillTM matchmaking

Multiplayer achievements

Ā 

What is this, Viral marketing 101???? To hell with MS and their initiative, there doing nothing but raping the PC gaming community, and the only way we can speak is with our wallets. No lan support? That's a HUGE no no for a PC game, not to metion, once MS gets their way, all Games will require Live, and you can forget about what made the PC so great in the first place.

I'm flippin outraged over this whole GFW live BS, no thanks.

Free online made PC great? didnt think that people who could afford to buy the most expensive system would penny-pinch so much, we've always needed a perment service like STEAM, the hacking will be down, the piracyt will be down, the quality of games will be up, and we get a unique profile tracking our entire gaming stats and history/rating.

Ā 

onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 onemic
[QUOTE="mismajor99"][QUOTE="skbmassive"]

[QUOTE="OneEarth"]Well, from some recent posts it seems no money will be required to play online but they won't be able to host game, which will require money. But the absence of LAN still hurts. Lastly don't believe everything GamingTrend has to say. It may be not as simple as 'pay to play', there may be many options.Meu2k7

Gold Membership Features

TrueSkillTM matchmaking

Multiplayer achievements

Ā 

What is this, Viral marketing 101???? To hell with MS and their initiative, there doing nothing but raping the PC gaming community, and the only way we can speak is with our wallets. No lan support? That's a HUGE no no for a PC game, not to metion, once MS gets their way, all Games will require Live, and you can forget about what made the PC so great in the first place.

I'm flippin outraged over this whole GFW live BS, no thanks.

Free online made PC great? didnt think that people who could afford to buy the most expensive system would penny-pinch so much, we've always needed a perment service like STEAM, the hacking will be down, the piracyt will be down, the quality of games will be up, and we get a unique profile tracking our entire gaming stats and history/rating.

Ā 

Ā 

That's such a lie and you know it. Also if you didn't know steam has already been cracked and piraters can DL about 1/4 of the games off of steam directly without having to use a torrent. No matter what system you implement things such as hacking and piracy will never go away and will likely never decline. Ā 

prowler666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 prowler666
Member since 2003 • 860 Posts

i'll be damn! pay to play!? :D who do they think will pay to play 2 year old games that even looks terrible by todays standards? and Vista only when it doesn't even support DX10...

how much more greedy can they be?

edit: i don't care how little or how big the cost is, but it's the principle that matters. i think that once i buy the game from some store, i can do everything it has to offer without any extra payments.

GmeMaster500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 GmeMaster500
Member since 2005 • 314 Posts

im happy that this game is pay for play. It keeps a lot of cheaters away. Cheat and then u lose 50 dollars. Now all they have to do is get rid of those free passes then there will be a step foward of geting rid of cheaters. GO MICROSOFT the best thing on the planet. I cant wait to get this game. Im buying vista in 2 days to go along with my gaming rig.

onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 onemic

im happy that this game is pay for play. It keeps a lot of cheaters away. Cheat and then u lose 50 dollars. Now all they have to do is get rid of those free passes then there will be a step foward of geting rid of cheaters. GO MICROSOFT the best thing on the planet. I cant wait to get this game. Im buying vista in 2 days to go along with my gaming rig.

GmeMaster500

Ā 

you are what's wrong with pc gamingĀ