Graphics problem for Far Cry. Help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xTRIGGER092x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 xTRIGGER092x
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts

I decided to load up Far Cry on Friday, and I had all of the settings on "Very High," except the water, which was on "Medium." I had ran the game great with those settings on, until Friday. I couldn't see anything. It was just a big, blue fog/haze. I deleted all of my single-player data, started a new profile, and everything, and nothing worked. I uninstalled it real quick, and then decided to re-install it today. Again, I had the blue fog. So I brought all of the details to "Low," and then started the game up again. The indoor environments in the game are fine. But on the outdoor areas of the game, the ground is all blue. I can't see any sand, grass, or anything. Just some blue texture. The buildings and structures just look like they're floating in the air. Is there any way I can fix this? If so, what is the problem? I'm getting pretty P.Oed. This problem is making me think Far Cry is a glitchy piece of crap.

coolhot28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 coolhot28
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Do other games run okay with your graphic card?

xTRIGGER092x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 xTRIGGER092x
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts
They all work fine. I can run all of my games except Far Cry on maxed detail, even Oblivion.
blackmage13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 blackmage13
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Update to version 1.2.

That fixed the same problem for me.

Virus214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Virus214
Member since 2007 • 2052 Posts
you think of Patching it yet... Patches are beautiful.. don't forget about them.