This topic is locked from further discussion.

jube_d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 jube_d2
Member since 2003 • 2921 Posts

i had bought sims 2 when it was around 30-40 $.

well i never ever play it.  and was wondering what it would be worth the gamestop or eb games?

im thinking about getting the WOW expansion or the new command and conquer game. 

ProudLarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 ProudLarry
Member since 2004 • 13511 Posts
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they've both stopped accepting used PC game trade-ins.
jube_d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jube_d2

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they've both stopped accepting used PC game trade-ins.ProudLarry

ah thanks you.

you stop me from looking like an idiot.

ah well im stuck with this thing. 

napalm_winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 napalm_winter
Member since 2004 • 663 Posts
They only offered a few dollars for used games anyway. I would sell it on ebay or try google groups.
jube_d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jube_d2

They only offered a few dollars for used games anyway. I would sell it on ebay or try google groups. napalm_winter

thanks.  i thought about ebay. gonna go see what they sell for on ebay now to see if its worth the hassle. 

Cabal23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Cabal23
Member since 2003 • 1268 Posts

I have used this site before. They give you a fair dollar amount and send you a check via the mail.

check them out

computerk2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 computerk2002
Member since 2005 • 180 Posts
Just play it! It is a great game!
dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts

[QUOTE="ProudLarry"]I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they've both stopped accepting used PC game trade-ins.jube_d2

ah thanks you.

you stop me from looking like an idiot.

ah well im stuck with this thing. 

lol

Ya...unlucky for me I found out the hard way.  I went with like 25 games in a shopping bag to EB Games...just have the guy behind the counter tell me, "uh...we don't accept pc games anymore"...

mismajor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 mismajor99
Member since 2003 • 5671 Posts
Yeah, I've used Ebay a lot over the years, but I constantly end up selling a game after I beat it, only to go looking for it to  play again in a year, when I realize that I sold it for half what I originally paid for it. I very rarely sell anymore, unless the game is absolutely terrible.
Cabal23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Cabal23
Member since 2003 • 1268 Posts

Ooops forgot to post the link...

http://www.interactcd.com/

Unstoppable_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 Unstoppable_1
Member since 2003 • 2005 Posts

I definately recommend Ebay. I sold about 20 or so games there for close to 100 bucks. You will only sell games at a fraction of what they originally cost. It is better to bundle all the pc games you are sure you will NEVER want to play again and sell em at once so you get more money. Also you only need to ship one box which is easier. I also recommend using your local post office and the rates are tied to Ebay via zip code and country location. It's quite easy to do so don't be afraid. Make sure you get the money FIRST and then you ship the item. I also recommend tieng your checking account to paypal so that you can receive money to paypal fast and then transfer it to your bank account.

Also you are much more likely to get more money on Ebay than trading it in at stores. I find trade-in value to be a flat out rip off and will avoid it forever.

warplacebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 warplacebo
Member since 2006 • 106 Posts
lol i went n brought a TON of 2 3 bags full of game some xbox MOST of them pc n they said they didnt accept i was sooo mad lol