Direct 2 Play legitimate?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SickStench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SickStench
Member since 2010 • 495 Posts

I found this deal selling the CD key for Battlefield 3 for only $30.00 bucks. Do you guys think that this is legitimate? Here is the link.

the site www.direct2play.com

SickStench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SickStench

No one knows the answer to this?

EskimosAreReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EskimosAreReal
Member since 2007 • 496 Posts

It's the Russian version. You would need a tool (can't remember what exactly) to change it to English. Also, I don't think you'd even be able to activate it and play online here in the states.

trijity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 trijity
Member since 2008 • 813 Posts

I do not know about direct2play, but a few weeks ago someone made a post here on gamespot asking about this site.

http://www.ultimatumgamekeys.com/

I actually purchased CoD Blops from them for 20$, the Russian version. The site does throughout times of the day offer live support, and it was a wonderful experience honestly. Keep in mind, they will require your steam account info..simple solution...make another. I bought Blops, made a different Steam acc, and within a few minutes was downloading. Through email they send you a cd key, as well as a link to get the English language pack. Connecting to online was no issue. I was personally impressed with the whole process, Blops is the first CoD I have played since CoD4 and for 20$ thought it was great.

SickStench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SickStench

I do not know about direct2play, but a few weeks ago someone made a post here on gamespot asking about this site.

I actually purchased CoD Blops from them for 20$, the Russian version. The site does throughout times of the day offer live support, and it was a wonderful experience honestly. Keep in mind, they will require your steam account info..simple solution...make another. I bought Blops, made a different Steam acc, and within a few minutes was downloading. Through email they send you a cd key, as well as a link to get the English language pack. Connecting to online was no issue. I was personally impressed with the whole process, Blops is the first CoD I have played since CoD4 and for 20$ thought it was great.

trijity

Thanks man, I just went there everything seems good. Also just to be sure when you bought black ops for STEAM and launched the game you were able to play in American servers without any issues having the same ping rates you might experience if you purchased the American CD-Key? Because I am very tempted to buy the Russian CD-Key if that's the case. Also, I don't really care to create a new Origin account so if I don't specifically have to, I wont. But this game here does come with an alternative English language pack.

trijity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 trijity
Member since 2008 • 813 Posts

[QUOTE="trijity"]

SickStench

Thanks man, I just went there everything seems good. Also just to be sure when you bought black ops for STEAM and launched the game you were able to play in American servers without any issues having the same ping rates you might experience if you purchased the American CD-Key? Because I am very tempted to buy the Russian CD-Key if that's the case. Also, I don't really care to create a new Origin account so if I don't specifically have to, I wont. But this game here does come with an alternative English language pack.

Oh yea, despite Russian cd key you can play on American servers. Ping is not an issue, just depends on server you choose.

Mikedogg05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mikedogg05
Member since 2003 • 740 Posts

i just got one from digital game keys. i was really skeptical but i went ahead and did it, they go through paypal too. Got an email with the key and it works

Spyke504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Spyke504
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I speak for myself!

Have been client on D2P for now at least 2 years and now when i am senior client i get any discounts and all keys what i havebought from there works no ban o revoke or what ever. One word all works perfect!

If looks now anywebutation and site rates and feedback score all seems quite positive! Dont see any reason to say that site is not legit and its bad!

Mine thinks seems very legit and good online stoire what can trust!

janlennart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 janlennart
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

No doubt even, this store is 101% legin and you can trust that store.

I have been costumer over two years and all games/keys what i have been bought there, working perfectly and no problems havent been yet!

Check out some of them lowest prizes in store page https://www.direct2play.com/

Marineb0i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Marineb0i
Member since 2003 • 503 Posts

No doubt even, this store is 101% legin and you can trust that store.

I have been costumer over two years and all games/keys what i have been bought there, working perfectly and no problems havent been yet!

Check out some of them lowest prizes in store page https://www.direct2play.com/

janlennart

Sounds good! First time when i buy key outside from steam!

KABCOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KABCOOL
Member since 2009 • 1147 Posts

BF3 was on sale for $12 like a couple weeks ago too bad you missed out.

Avatar image for Gamesterpheonix
Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Gamesterpheonix
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts

Direct2Play is legit. I bought from them a long time ago. The only problem is that their prices arent really that great. You would think the prices would be much better than retail but they usually arent. The site was really small at one point. I could even personally email the owner about his stock if I wanted but that has since changed. lol He was a nice guy. The prices were also better back then and I could ask him about them. I dont use the site because of the crappy prices now though.

As for BF3 - its on sale right now on Origin:

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/pd/productID.225064100/sac.true