Diablo 3 - What would you like to see?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snared04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 snared04
Member since 2009 • 455 Posts

I know it's gonna be quite a while before we even start hearing definite things about this game, but sometimes it's just good to talk about it, get your feelings out, vent the angst. :):

After pouring hundreds of hours into Diablo 1 & 2 over the last decade, here's some things I'd like to see from Diablo 3:

-Bigger inventory system. Going from Diablo 2 to WoW was great as far as inventory choices went, as the former had no pants, shoulders, trinkets, etc. The more customization in this area, the better.

-Lots of areas with depth that aren't tied to the main A to B progression of the game. We got a lot of attempted areas like this such as the Pit, the Moldy Tomb, etc. But these areas had little to offer, and have always been pretty worthless as a whole, with a few small exceptions (Such as some good item run spots in previos patches, before monster levels were adjusted). I'd like for there to be some hidden bosses, unique areas, etc. that can only be experienced by going off the beaten path. Not simple reiterations of other places like them that have no practical use.

-No AR (Attack Rating). This was a simple annoyance most of the time, and some classes were rendered utterly useless by this, especially in hell, unless they had utterly Godly gear (And sometimes even that didn't help). Titan Quest got along just fine without it, and I didn't even miss the *swish* *swish* *clang* *swish* sound that my frenzy barbarian use to make.

-If there's going to be Alpha Items (Such as Enigma) then each class needs to have a fair shot at them, rather than one or two items being sought by every class.

-I hope that classes can interact a little more cooperatively in this game than they did the last. In Diablo 2 it was pretty much solo play with cooperative if you wanted to, but the classes didn't really mesh well. There were some bonuses that helped out a bit but the most cooperation you see out of people is in Baal runs where everyone knows to point at the same spot and spam their skills at the right time. It would be nice if skills in different classes complemented one another.

-I would like to see gold have an actual use again. Since Uniques were made virtually impossible to gamble, gold has lost all value in Diablo II. You might occasionally see a "1 million 4 P Skull" game or something along those lines, but that's just sad compared to what it used to be. And unfortunately that only increased the problem of having "common currency" items such as Hr (Higher) Runes, or Soj's, etc. being the ONLY thing that people wanted to trade for. Again, Titan Quest had a great implementation for gold, as it could be used to unsocket items, respec your skills, etc. And these services became increasingly more expensive as the game went on, so the necessity for having gold increased if anything.

-Some augmentation to the socket system. Most of the runes and gems were utterly pointless in anything except "Runeword" combos. I don't believe I've put a gem in a socket (except for chipped diamonds in an Act I shield from time to time), in five years. It would be nice to see good Runeword stuff, but have it be more on par or worse with found Uniques and Rares (Which I would also like to see re-emerge as being more useful, and get rid of the abundance of useless mods that plague rares now).

Add your thoughts please!

True_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 True_Sounds
Member since 2009 • 2915 Posts

Strict and fast punishment for people running bots. It really devalues grinding when so many people bot overnight and get valuable items and runes for next to nothing. The entire D2 ladder that's going right now is based on people joining bot baal runs to reach end game fast.

I'd also like to see the grind from level 90 to 99 be much less painful. I'm pretty sure that is part of the reason why bots are synonymous with diablo 2.

snared04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 snared04

Agreed. It'd be nice to NOT have everything focused on thousands of runs, and on getting to lvl 99 first.

LiftedHeadshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 LiftedHeadshot
Member since 2009 • 2460 Posts
Above all else, I would like to see it release.
Avatar image for Gamesterpheonix
Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Gamesterpheonix
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts
A...release date.
chapman86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 chapman86
Member since 2004 • 583 Posts

less cheaters

I have doubts how blizzard can fight all the dupers, botters, spammers, maphackers and etc. 99% of the public game i joined, there is always someone cheating or using cheated-items (the white ones before 2004 patch and occy ring and etc.)

MagePots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MagePots
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Strict and fast punishment for people running bots. It really devalues grinding when so many people bot overnight and get valuable items and runes for next to nothing. The entire D2 ladder that's going right now is based on people joining bot baal runs to reach end game fast.

I'd also like to see the grind from level 90 to 99 be much less painful. I'm pretty sure that is part of the reason why bots are synonymous with diablo 2.

True_Sounds
Strict and fast punishment is nice and all, but unless it's applied intelligently you end up annoying your player base. Go fire up Diablo 2 and log in and out of a character a few times fast. You'll get a nice message saying your account has been locked temporarily. This means the whole system from top to bottom needs to be smarter. With what Blizzard has learned from Diablo 2 and WoW, I expect the realm system to be cleaner and tighter than the wild west days of diablo 1 and 2. Copy Titan Quest. No durability, free town portals, respecing, etc. Remove level requirements on uniques. I never liked that change. Make uniques and magicals useful again. Keep asian and american servers merged. The korean's broken engrish is always amusing. More useful skills and better balancing. Obviously, stuff like this takes time, but the necromancer for most of the Diablo 2 patches was a good example how not to manage a class. Only for one patch (1.08 ) were a whole class of their skills useful (poison). Until LoD hit it was blood golem and iron maiden or bust. So far I've liked what I've seen in this regard. An amusing secret level.
True_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 True_Sounds

If they change the core game to not rely on bots, then it'll work out, as I said in my above post.

Does anyone still play Titan Quest? Hardly, it's a terrible excuse for a game. As if Blizzard would even think of copying that piece of trash.

LeadnSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LeadnSteel
Member since 2009 • 371 Posts

I would like to see a release date. I am HOPING for a 2011 release but with blizzard who knows.

snared04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 snared04

If they change the core game to not rely on bots, then it'll work out, as I said in my above post.

Does anyone still play Titan Quest? Hardly, it's a terrible excuse for a game. As if Blizzard would even think of copying that piece of trash.

True_Sounds

Forgive me if I point out the fact that the rest of the world disagrees with you. TQ got across the board good reviews. It was less than a point away here on Gamespot.

It has solid gameplay all the way, and when it was released its graphics were pretty phenomenal considering the genre. It improved upon a lot of things that Diablo 2 didn't quite get right, and just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others don't still play it. And there's no way you can hate TQ and love D2, as the gameplay is so similiar it's hardly even funny. Think before you speak.

True_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 True_Sounds

Titan Quest just seemed like a terribly average game. The game has no soul. The monsters are boring. The character classes and spells are cliche. The quests and backstory were thought up by someone dearly lacking in the creativity department. Just what was so phenomenal about this game, that made it even comparable to the Diablo universe? I don't think the rest of the world disagrees with me. There are more diablo2 players than Titan Quest players, even though Titan Quest is a much more recent game.

yukilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 yukilla
Member since 2003 • 240 Posts

It better look raw, gritty, evil, and not cartoony.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

would a map editor work with diablo 3?

cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts

TheShadowLord07

not neccesarily, many of the enviroments are randomly generated so there isnt much use for it.

Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts
the game come out within the next 10 years. seriously, they need to at least throw the fans a bone once and a while. no real news in such a damn long time.
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

two words.. Deckard cain.. nuff siad.

super fighting old guy.. be super rotflmao to see him still alive and kicking.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

the game come out within the next 10 years. seriously, they need to at least throw the fans a bone once and a while. no real news in such a damn long time. Crucifier
IT, that's all I want

It's because of SC2, hopefully there will be something big at Blizzcon this year :).

envybianchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 envybianchi
Member since 2004 • 1155 Posts

This is completely random from what you are guys/girls are talking about but I would like to see the new 5th character as a Vampire. It would almost be a cross between the Druid & Necromancer. The Vampire could summon animals (bats, rats, wolves, snakes & so on), change into beasts (werebat & whatever things Vampires can change into), control the elements, ability to drain massive health & energy reserves from enemies, mind control OR change enemies into vampires to do his/her bidding & well so on & so forth. Anyways..... just had to get that off my mind. I've been running around with that idea for quite sometime but never took the opportunity to mention it. I doubt it would work but it would be cool to see Blizzard doing something unique like that.

rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts

Id like to see it on my shelf and some nice referal program with a discout for friends cause right now they are sceptical about Diablo 3.

grafficsak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 grafficsak
Member since 2009 • 304 Posts

Thing's I'd like to see implemented:

-More than 8 players per game, nuff said.

-PvP System Overhaul, lets see how Blizzard handles this one.

Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ondoval
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

My wishes seems impossible:

-Support to 10 players at time.

-Support for vs team matches.

-A new paladin-like kind of character.

-No developement around the concept of port to consoles (pad interface).

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DanielDust

grafficsak

There are only 5 and if there won't be other "battle.nets", modded, I doubt you'll see more than 5 but more than 5 would be way too random and annoying, even 4 sometimes were too much on D2 @_@.

PvP is what I'm curious tho, imo it felt out of place in D2, it was just weird to pvp compared to pve. I already have my crew assembled and ready for action :D.

I doubt this could happen but I would love an arena mode with 5v5, but that would be like a mini DotA/Legue of Legends/HoN so I do hope for some mod tools or at least some ways to make modding possible.

Colinschindler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 Colinschindler
Member since 2004 • 190 Posts
Items and magic find. I hope they still allow you to get good enough to be able to solo everything. I hate how in WoW you are so dependent on others to get great gear. The funnest part of d2 was striving to get gear, through mfing and trading. Also I got a kick out of the channels between games. I'd rather be in the channels trying to arrange what is needed rather than something like Phantasy Star where you run around in the lobby. I don't know I hope it is awesome but I still sort of dread that it will not be nearly as great.
snared04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 snared04

[QUOTE="grafficsak"]

DanielDust

There are only 5 and if there won't be other "battle.nets", modded, I doubt you'll see more than 5 but more than 5 would be way too random and annoying, even 4 sometimes were too much on D2 @_@.

PvP is what I'm curious tho, imo it felt out of place in D2, it was just weird to pvp compared to pve. I already have my crew assembled and ready for action :D.

I doubt this could happen but I would love an arena mode with 5v5, but that would be like a mini DotA/Legue of Legends/HoN so I do hope for some mod tools or at least some ways to make modding possible.

Communication fail in bound. He said 8 players, not 8 classes.

Can't say I cared much for PVP in Diablo 2, no purpose other than people being **** and you had to have your character carried both leveling and gear-wise. That and pvp "balances" often jacked up pve in a game where pvp should never have been equated with pve on the scale of importance.

StopThePresses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 StopThePresses
Member since 2010 • 2767 Posts
I want there to not be incentive to run particular areas over and over again to the exclusion of the rest of the game. I want LOTS of storage space.
flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

A modding SDK.

Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 Daytona_178
Member since 2005 • 14962 Posts

I want them to play THIS song at the ending credits!

I am being deadly serious.

KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KalDurenik
Member since 2004 • 3736 Posts

Weeeelll its only 4 players in a group now for each game...

But if i understand it there is going to be more "modes" or types of game or whatever O.o

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DanielDust

[QUOTE="DanielDust"]

[QUOTE="grafficsak"]

snared04

Communication fail in bound. He said 8 players, not 8 classes.

Can't say I cared much for PVP in Diablo 2, no purpose other than people being **** and you had to have your character carried both leveling and gear-wise. That and pvp "balances" often jacked up pve in a game where pvp should never have been equated with pve on the scale of importance.

I said players not classes....so "communication fail". The CO-OP in D3 is only for 5 players at a time, that's what I said but it seems that I didn't remember it quite well and it only has 4, still good enough for me
Gr0wl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 Gr0wl
Member since 2009 • 311 Posts

I have never played Diablo 1 or 2 , but I will certainly play Diablo 3 .

MaxGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MaxGamer
Member since 2002 • 16500 Posts

Naked bat women with whips...

Like this, but with more naked.

Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Velocitas8
Member since 2006 • 10748 Posts

Proper, balanced PvP. (That is to say, nothing like that garbage present in D2.)

I have a feeling Blizzard is going to spend a good amount of time on this, after seeing what they've done with the arena aspect of World of Warcraft, and seeing how much competitive play added to the life and popularity of Starcraft. They'd be idiots not to put far more thought into PvP than they did with Diablo 2.

This would probably mean the implementation of some sort of structured gametypes, rather than simple dueling (as it's much, much harder to balance for the latter.) Maybe something like capture the flag, or something even more strategy-oriented like territory control/"domination" type matches. Or even structured PvE type game modes (i.e. a wave-oriented "survival" mode with increasingly difficult monsters) ..I'd love to see stuff like this.

kazakauskas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kazakauskas
Member since 2008 • 1332 Posts

A bit more balanced PvP , so ppl wouldnt need to call half necromancer spells BM , nor half other stuff which is ing..

As for pvm... dunno , more items , but less grinding needed to get anything good . Teleport should be removed permanent .

And most important HARD UBERS , not the joke that they are now... I want excitement where you kill them with your last pots and hp points , not solo like some casuall boss.

P.S. please no more Hammerdins or Lightning sorc with infinity merc...

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#34 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11785 Posts

Optimization.. beautiful sound... (including a great soundtrack, although it isn't composed by Matt Uelmen.) A game like this needs excellent sound.

Thats what I look forward to alot of in diablo. (other than what a lot of others have stated)

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

True_Sounds
Actually, yes, lots of people do.
Sins-of-Mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sins-of-Mosin
Member since 2008 • 3855 Posts
Well, it be nice if it came out or gave us a date. Until then, it's not worth talking about.
GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

A 3D version of Diablo 2 :D

Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ondoval

-I would like to see gold have an actual use again. Since Uniques were made virtually impossible to gamble, gold has lost all value in Diablo II. You might occasionally see a "1 million 4 P Skull" game or something along those lines, but that's just sad compared to what it used to be. And unfortunately that only increased the problem of having "common currency" items such as Hr (Higher) Runes, or Soj's, etc. being the ONLY thing that people wanted to trade for. Again, Titan Quest had a great implementation for gold, as it could be used to unsocket items, respec your skills, etc. And these services became increasingly more expensive as the game went on, so the necessity for having gold increased if anything.

-Some augmentation to the socket system. Most of the runes and gems were utterly pointless in anything except "Runeword" combos. I don't believe I've put a gem in a socket (except for chipped diamonds in an Act I shield from time to time), in five years. It would be nice to see good Runeword stuff, but have it be more on par or worse with found Uniques and Rares (Which I would also like to see re-emerge as being more useful, and get rid of the abundance of useless mods that plague rares now).

Add your thoughts please!

snared04

Gold has low use because the monetary units are the runes, specially the high ones. And ALL runes are usefull, since the Horadric Cube can transmute ruenes into other runes and both runewords and crafted items are uber useful -in fact, runewords are the most powerful items in the game-.

My main wish to Diablo III is support to 10 players at time, not five.

StopThePresses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 StopThePresses

My main wish to Diablo III is support to 10 players at time, not five.

Ondoval

I already think eight players in Diablo II is kind of dumb, because there is just too much crap going on at once and the game just turns into a total zerg fest (not that the game takes a lot of skill to begin with.) I don't understand why anyone would want precisely two more than what is allowed in Diablo II.

KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 KalDurenik

My guess is that we will see game modes...

Dueling

CTF / Team death match

Co-op

Trading and so on :O

Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts

[QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

cobrax25

not neccesarily, many of the enviroments are randomly generated so there isnt much use for it.

I don't think that's the main issue with a map editor in this style of game... it's the fact that people could just make maps with the best enemies, and grind away for the best items. This would make the game boring and be unfair to those who play it legit.

That said, I would still love to make my own maps in a Diablo game, and if they some how figure out a way to make it fair then they could just make it an item or a waypoint, which takes you through a portal into your map rather than integrating it with the game itself - thereby removing any problems with randomization. Just think of it as being the secret cow level, once it's done there's no where else to go.

Some other things I'd like to see in this game, or at least I think I'd like, are item penalties... sometimes these can be a pain, but if done right it can present some rather interesting elements to the game. I'm thinking something like a sword that can hit two targets at a time (without special attacks), but you move slower with it equipped. Stuff like that. It's nothing too extreme and it's up to the player to determine whether or not the benefits out weigh the risks. It would also open up more opportunities for specific/unique builds.

A new type of magic finding would be nice too... this is one I'm not 100% sure about, as searching for items was one of my favorite things to do, but I hope they find a way to make it more interesting.

Also, following how it was in D2, I think this time the yellow items should be called Uniques instead of rare and they should be the most powerful, meanwhile what was called unique in D2 should be called "Legendary" instead and these items should also be up there in terms of power. This makes the most sense to me.

Then I had an idea about a treasure map, which I posted some time ago. I don't want to go into the details, but I think they are doing something simliar already.

Probably the main thing I'd like to see, is A) all the skills can be useful B) there are many potential character builds because every skill is valuable C) and not one of them is the "best" or at least there is no super over-powered build. Of course that's probably not gonna happen, but it would be cool.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DanielDust

An arena mod would be awesome, the rest I don't know, do CTF or TDM really fit in such a game?

As for a "trading" mode lol

Hey Ipwnnoobs1337, wanna trade some cards?
Sure I have one iron gollem and a super rare zombie, so what's it gonna be?
Nah thx but I have them all, but you wanna duel?
Sure!

Mephisto I choose you
........Ipwnnoobs1337 chooses Andariel
Mephisto use Blizzard
Andariel evades
etc

Yeah I know it wasn't what you wanted to say but :P anyway a mode just for trading is useless imo, you can do that anytime you want in the actual CO-OP game.

Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts

Agreed. It'd be nice to NOT have everything focused on thousands of runs, and on getting to lvl 99 first.

snared04

If you ask me, Diablo 3 should be about exploration (so maybe a greater emphasis on scale and randomization would help) and discovering epic loot, and at the same time being exposed to a nice, dark heaven and hell conflict.

Given the emphasis on loot finding, I feel my proposed item system would be more exciting, since "uniques" would truly be unique. However, I doubt they'll do any of the stuff I'd like to see.

Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ondoval

[QUOTE="Ondoval"]My main wish to Diablo III is support to 10 players at time, not five.

StopThePresses

I already think eight players in Diablo II is kind of dumb, because there is just too much crap going on at once and the game just turns into a total zerg fest (not that the game takes a lot of skill to begin with.) I don't understand why anyone would want precisely two more than what is allowed in Diablo II.

1) Difficult scales with the amount of players.

2) With 5 players the team duels are over. And dueling is the ultimate challenge in Diablo II LOD.

Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Velocitas8
Member since 2006 • 10748 Posts

An arena mod would be awesome, the rest I don't know, do CTF or TDM really fit in such a game?DanielDust

I think so! So long as it isn't separated out from the main game (i.e. you can do both normal campaign games and competitive gametypes with the same character from the lobby.)

They could utilize a scoring system for gear stats+player level to create matchmaking brackets. You should also get experience from participating, to get rid of those idiot "twinks" who try to maximize their character for a specific bracket for easy wins. It would also make leveling a character a bit more interesting..since you wouldn't be restricted to playing through the same quests you've done a million times before (PvP is much less repetitive.)

It would also add more an end-game goal..getting into those upper brackets and competing with fully-matured character builds.

Balancing individual gametypes, they could do things like restrict teleport or speed-enhancing skills when flag carrying (would put emphasis on teamwork; teammates would have to defend the flag carrier as enemy classes could quickly catch up using such skills.)

They could also place recharging powerup shrines on a timer, or persistent capturable objectives that provide passive bonuses to to add elements of map control.

I think it would work quite well, and it's exciting to think about the possibilities.

KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 KalDurenik

An arena mod would be awesome, the rest I don't know, do CTF or TDM really fit in such a game?

As for a "trading" mode lol

Hey Ipwnnoobs1337, wanna trade some cards?
Sure I have one iron gollem and a super rare zombie, so what's it gonna be?
Nah thx but I have them all, but you wanna duel?
Sure!

Mephisto I choose you
........Ipwnnoobs1337 chooses Andariel
Mephisto use Blizzard
Andariel evades
etc

Yeah I know it wasn't what you wanted to say but :P anyway a mode just for training is useless imo, you can do that anytime you want in the actual CO-OP game.

DanielDust

Trading as in I want to trade my EPICNESS SWORD for the SHIELD OF DOOM

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DanielDust

Useless and a waste of time, it's like making a mode for...shopping from vendors, but it would be awesome if they'd make a kind of auction house/shop that would be able to get data from all servers and all realms, but there is a problem, it would make things easier and in the end it would only hurt the game.

StopThePresses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 StopThePresses

[QUOTE="StopThePresses"]

[QUOTE="Ondoval"]My main wish to Diablo III is support to 10 players at time, not five.

Ondoval

1) Difficult scales with the amount of players.

2) With 5 players the team duels are over. And dueling is the ultimate challenge in Diablo II LOD.

1) It "scales", but not in a way that makes the game proportionately more difficult. They can't just multiply the damage enemies do by the number of players. That would be insane. Enemies have more targets to go after, and damage to each player is lessened. In general, having more players makes the game easier, and that is not even the only reason. Furthermore, having too many players on screen is just too cluttered and chaotic, regardless of the difficulty, hence why I said it is a "zerg fest." That is, in fact, pretty much the reason that they are limiting the number of players to a smaller number, so I don't think I'm way off base in that assessment.

2) I think PvP in Diablo II is pointless. While I'm not saying that other people shouldn't have their fun, I don't want PvP considerations to trump PvE in any case.

KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 KalDurenik

Maybe... maybe not ;)... Alot of games on Diablo 2 is "trading" games right now...

Oh well i would like to see some epic items... lots of fun... Free cookies and more game modes...

Pvp / pve / trading / (new things?)

Darsander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Darsander
Member since 2010 • 154 Posts
1. Remove stamina, having to walk for a whole minute after every 30 seconds of running is just annoying. Luckily, I head they already done this. 2. Remove keys. Same as above though. 3. Redo the stat choice system. I agreed they needed to be reworked, but I've read Blizzard did away of them and now stats are auto chosen reach level up. I didn't want them gone, just to be reworked so there are no useless stats and that it is easier to not mess them up. 4. Keep the classes just as complex. I know right away I wanted to be a melee Witch Doctor because my favorite character archtype are 'evil', 'intimidating' warriors/knights. Something that bugs me in most RPGs is that they have the paladin, the defense fighter-priest, yet they almost never have opposite class the offense fighter-mage/necromancer. At best the game will allow you to build the Paladin to be a 'secondary DPS' character. Sadly I read the classes are going be force to stay in their archtype, no range weapon barbarian user, no melee wizard... :( 4 b. If you can't do the above add a class like the above please! 5. Blizzard has said in an article PVP is not a concern to them at all, because you can't not balance a game for PVE without hurting PVP and vice versa. Then could you make it balance then? Because Diablo 2 certainly wasn't. :P 6. Some customization. Either at character creation or have a second equipment slot that does nothing other then change your look. I will even pay extra in the Blizzard store if they're good, I really want a younger Barbarian... 7. More randomize dungeons. Something that helped Diablo remain playable to me was the random generated dungeons. Sadly, I heard they were going to remove this! 8. A better in game chat room would help a lot. I also want an improved friends and ignore list. And built in voice chat would be so sweet! :D 9. If you are going to have in game ads then have some sort of $5/mo to remove them. I hate ads so much! :evil: