cravin some sci-fi/fantasy/whatever

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ywywyw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ywywyw
Member since 2005 • 2297 Posts

I need some recommendations for games. For some reason (I think i might be too hyped for SWToR) im craving a sci-fi game. I've always loved fantasy games aswell tho. I'm an all around gamer as far as genre goes and i love playing games on my fantastico compooter. With that said please recommend me some games :) i just un-installsed steam without knowing my game data would go in the dumpsters. Atleast i finished mafia 2 before that accident.

P.S. i was considering buying KOTOR cus its really cheap and ive heard great things about it, but im just not sure if ill be able to play through a game thats a bit dated.. is it even dated much? I dont know. But that brings up another good point. I like games that dont cost the full 50-60 dollar price :)

thanks!

ywywyw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ywywyw

Oh and btw I'll list the games i can remember so you guys have an easier time helping me. I help you help me :D

Owned games that have been beaten: Dragon Age: Origins, Mafia 2,

Owned games currently being played: BC2, GRID (until steam screwed up my saves, idk if ill continue that one in the near future)

Owned games i havent beaten: Mass Effect 1, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat (although i really cant seem to get into it), SC2 I was getting into the campaign til i started getting addicted to youtube videos of Ladder games. God i wish i was good at those. Husky ftw!

thats all i can think of for now. there you have it

Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Vfanek
Member since 2006 • 7719 Posts
Husky's terrible. Anyway, get KotoR. It's cheap and it's a good game. I don't see why it being 'dated' would matter, especailly not for 5-10 bucks.
Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

Get Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. One of my favourite games.

ywywyw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ywywyw

hey now dont be hatin on Husky. hes funnay. anyways kotor aye? anything else? i i heard witcher was pretty cool. im into all that kinda stuff

ywywyw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ywywyw

ohh... and i have win 7. i wont think it works with kotor

darkreaper7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 darkreaper7
Member since 2010 • 100 Posts

The Witcher is a great game and if you haven't tried it you should give it a go because it would have to be my favourite RPG of all time. I also liked Divinity 2 which you can get quite cheap nowadays. Also Drakensang is pretty cheap and is an ace Old Style RPG. Last but not least Neverwinter Nights 2 which is at bargain bin price for quite a big game with its own level editor.The Witcher is the best though BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

BUY KOTOR if you don't have it. It's a must.

Conan1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 Conan1985
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts

BUY KOTOR if you don't have it. It's a must.

airshocker

No its not as it doesnt run at all on Vista. So dont get it because your wasting your money. Unless you own a console then your good to go.