Call of Duty 4 and game controller

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wilumz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wilumz
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Is there any way, if I wanted too, to use a conttroller on my PC for CoD 4?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#2 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

CoD4 has 100% controller support.

However, you must have a wired USB controller (all Xbox 360 and PS3 wired controllers are USB) or an adapter for whatever wireless controller you are using.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
You can.... but you shouldn't.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
Is there any way, if I wanted too, to use a conttroller on my PC for CoD 4?wilumz
If you want to get ur ass handed to you by KB/Mouse players go right ahead....
Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Remmib
Member since 2010 • 2250 Posts

[QUOTE="wilumz"]Is there any way, if I wanted too, to use a conttroller on my PC for CoD 4?FelipeInside

Pretty much this.

I was on Halo Reach the other day and was getting mad at the controller because it is so slow and inaccurate. I said to the dudes on my team that I wished I had KB/M and was telling them how it was far superior. They got mad and of course denied it, lulz. :twisted:I told them they can't argue the facts.

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts
Yeah download pinnacle game profiler Its by far the best gamepad mapping software I've used, it comes with profiles for cod4 and should auto detect if you have it installed if not you can download profiles on the website for games your looking for. The software will automatically change profiles when you launch a game and revert back to a windows control profile when you exit the game so you can control your pc with the 360 controller. Now If someone could only make a driver to get the 360 chatpad to work with the pc you'd have the ultimate htpc controller. http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="wilumz"]Is there any way, if I wanted too, to use a conttroller on my PC for CoD 4?Remmib

Pretty much this.

I was on Halo Reach the other day and was getting mad at the controller because it is so slow and inaccurate. I said to the dudes on my team that I wished I had KB/M and was telling them how it was far superior. They got mad and of course denied it, lulz. :twisted:I told them they can't argue the facts.

Lol, I can't believe there are people who actually argue that a controller is better for an FPS than the mouse.....idiots....
paladinqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 paladinqueen
Member since 2010 • 509 Posts

CoD4 has 100% controller support.

However, you must have a wired USB controller (all Xbox 360 and PS3 wired controllers are USB) or an adapter for whatever wireless controller you are using.

realguitarhero5

yes,,:oops:

tutt3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 tutt3r
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts

[QUOTE="Remmib"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] If you want to get ur ass handed to you by KB/Mouse players go right ahead....FelipeInside

Pretty much this.

Lol, I can't believe there are people who actually argue that a controller is better for an FPS than the mouse.....idiots....

then is move better than kb/m? lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="Remmib"]

Pretty much this.

tutt3r

Kinect because then you can look like an idiot without holding 2 glowing ****...:lol:

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="tutt3r"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] Lol, I can't believe there are people who actually argue that a controller is better for an FPS than the mouse.....idiots....realguitarhero5

Kinect because then you can look like an idiot without holding 2 glowing ****...:lol:

LOL !!!!! Hey, I want to play the new Michael Jackson Game....which was is more precise? Wii, Move, Kinect?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
[QUOTE="realguitarhero5"]

[QUOTE="tutt3r"]

FelipeInside

LOL !!!!! Hey, I want to play the new Michael Jackson Game....which was is more precise? Wii, Move, Kinect?

Who needs a game to dance like Michael Jackson?
edinsftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 edinsftw
Member since 2009 • 4243 Posts

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="realguitarhero5"] Kinect because then you can look like an idiot without holding 2 glowing ****...:lol:

realguitarhero5

Yea just hold ur crotch and thrust

-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts
Why the holy hell would anyone play Call of Duty with a controller over a keyboard and mouse. That is just disgusting.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="realguitarhero5"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] LOL !!!!! Hey, I want to play the new Michael Jackson Game....which was is more precise? Wii, Move, Kinect?edinsftw

I do that already....hahahaha But it's cool to actually try to follow his every move !!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
[QUOTE="edinsftw"]

[QUOTE="realguitarhero5"]Who needs a game to dance like Michael Jackson?FelipeInside

I do that already....hahahaha But it's cool to actually try to follow his every move !!!

I remember in seventh grade when my friend sang 'Black or White' at a camp talent show in front of about 5,000 people... good times. He danced and everything.