Boast on your xfire game hours!

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

A very small 45 hours.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/radar616/

alastor_vj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 alastor_vj
Member since 2003 • 509 Posts

[QUOTE="taintedones"]should we really be "proud" of the number of hours we spend gaming????? I'd rather hide it.rmfd341
Should we be ashamed of it? It's only reality...

i dont think so, my steam hours are probably about 40 or so for the past two weeks. we love games, but you can definatly have too much of a good thing. i love food. but if all i did was eat food i would be fat and gross. see what im saying? people just need to learn moderation. maybe its not something to be "proud about" but it definatly is a reality.

Avatar image for deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
deactivated-64ba3ebd35404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#53 deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
Member since 2004 • 7590 Posts

[QUOTE="rmfd341"][QUOTE="taintedones"]should we really be "proud" of the number of hours we spend gaming????? I'd rather hide it.alastor_vj

Should we be ashamed of it? It's only reality...

i dont think so, my steam hours are probably about 40 or so for the past two weeks. we love games, but you can definatly have too much of a good thing. i love food. but if all i did was eat food i would be fat and gross. see what im saying? people just need to learn moderation. maybe its not something to be "proud about" but it definatly is a reality.

And even so, it is possible to play a crap-load of games AND have a decent social life. Difficult, but possible.
rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#54 rmfd341
Member since 2008 • 3808 Posts
[QUOTE="alastor_vj"]

[QUOTE="rmfd341"] Should we be ashamed of it? It's only reality...kieranb2000

And even so, it is possible to play a crap-load of games AND have a decent social life. Difficult, but possible.

I think that guy with 36 WoW accounts doesn't quite have a social life...Hahaha.