Blizards new game?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Erlkoenig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Erlkoenig
Member since 2006 • 715 Posts
[QUOTE="Erlkoenig"][QUOTE="Coffeinfury"]

[QUOTE="nit3man"]Please blizzard..no starcraft mmo, just plain starcraft2 rts!Coffeinfury

Signed. Don't want another money milking machine.

I'm assuming you mean bad game = money milking machine.

How can you label a Starcraft MMO as this machine, while it'll be an entirely new game just like the original WoW was?

I'm curious, what's the difference between a good game and a money milking machine?

A good game is a game that manages to keep the gamers entertained and happy, like the original WoW did.

A bad game is a game that only adds small changes and lives on the hype from the original game. An expansion should not just be 10 more levels and a few new encounters, and then screw everything else up. 

BLiZZaK07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 BLiZZaK07
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts
aggg i really do like the starcraft series...but COME ON!!!!!!!! IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER MMORPG what in the hell are you thinking about when you have/had the even more popular series of Diablo and it's traditionally an RPG anyways that makes way more sense to me I would rather see a new Diablo game before a starcraft game BUT WHY NOT BOTH haha do some hiring blizzard!
Baselerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#53 Baselerd
Member since 2003 • 5104 Posts
I agree with you... a Starcraft 2 is long overdue, but I am afraid to say, a mmorpg is probably coming down the pipe. The people who ultimately choose what game is made are the businessmen, not the devs. From a business standpoint, they are making soooo much money right now, and they would want to continue this trend. If they make world of starcraft, they know everyone will buy it, and they will make much more money than they would on an rts.
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 MTBare
Member since 2006 • 5176 Posts
They just better call it POS - Planet of Starcraft
BLiZZaK07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BLiZZaK07
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts
lol POS isn't a good abreviation ..."Pile of Sh*t" ...."Piece of Sh*t" ...lol they'll probably name it Starcraft "Insert title here" like galaxies of the forbidden...or soemthing stupid you know lol I dont know but it will be named something thats for sure.
Hack983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Hack983
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
hundred percent agree. you know they are too far into it to be hiring now. either way i thought i remember hearing something about next gen mmo from them and it was a console game? idk, maybe i was just hearing things.
Baselerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#57 Baselerd
Member since 2003 • 5104 Posts
They should name it WoS. This would be Worlds of Starcraft, or Watch Out! Sellout!
nLEyETn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 nLEyETn
Member since 2004 • 144 Posts
I will be very upset if it's not StarCraft 2, I'm sure a StarCraft MMO would be very fun and addicting, but it'd probably be too addicting, plus I would just enjoy a StarCraft RTS better overall.  I can't believe it's coming up on 10 years next year.
bobstos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#59 bobstos
Member since 2003 • 2964 Posts
I'm actually hoping for a single player (with multiplayer content, of course) RTS for the sequel... I have dumped way too many hours into WoW, and I want something different. I guess al we can do is hope, I suppose.
bobstos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#60 bobstos
Member since 2003 • 2964 Posts
aggg i really do like the starcraft series...but COME ON!!!!!!!! IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER MMORPG what in the hell are you thinking about when you have/had the even more popular series of Diablo and it's traditionally an RPG anyways that makes way more sense to me I would rather see a new Diablo game before a starcraft game BUT WHY NOT BOTH haha do some hiring blizzard!BLiZZaK07
shyea, we all know they have the cash for it... I dont see why they dont just hire multiple teams and continue their franchises at the same time...