Big flaws in otherwise great games?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheDude184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 TheDude184
Member since 2011 • 107 Posts

Sometimes when I am just starting to get into a game, I find out it has one or two bad aspects that really stand out as the game in general is great. Here are such games:

Just Cause 1 & 2 - both of these games are great and very intense, but the shooting really changed the whole experience for the worse.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Morrowind is my favorite game of all time, so how could the sequel disappoint? The quests are brilliant, so are the characters and story and towns, but the leveling system really ruined for me. Your level really didn't matter as your enemies level up with you. Oblivion is not an rpg - it's more of an action game (at least comparing it to Morrowind)

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
Titan Quest - Lack of closed multiplayer network with basic server-side character hosting and cheating protection. Mount and Blade - Suffers from small budget Red Orchestra 2 - Small playerbase, lack of memorable maps, Limbo - Really short Left 4 Dead 2 - Awful community, poor balance in VS mode compared to the 1st game Dirt 3 - "That was was rad dude! You should totally upload that sick race to Youtube!" after every race Killing Floor - Small enemy variety
Same_Jeans_On

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Same_Jeans_On
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts
Call of Duty- Became a yearly iteration game. Dungeon Defenders- Mana system which doesn't encourage teamwork in a team-based game. Batman AC/AA - Overly repetitive combat.
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

Just Cause 2 - terrible story, quests, voice acting

L4D 2 - badly designed new special infected, awkward new visual direction, forgettable maps, annoying new stereotypes

Dungeon Defenders - not enough defense variety (will change with the new class, a little at least)

Witcher 1 - slow and random first act

Space Marine - terrible p2p matchmaking system

Dragon Age Origins - mediocre and forgettable second half of the game (if somebody didn't play it in the same order, the Dwarf city and the castle)

Dragon Age 2 - reused "few" locations for its tenths of hours of gameplay

Dead Island - a rough product overall, animations, models, driving, shooting and too much bloom

Fable 3 - blur filter that's only suitable for TVs, on PC it just looks like ghosting

Mafia 2 - detailed and pretty big world, nothing in it

Dungeon Siege 3 - CO-OP camera and most of the voices

ssvegeta555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ssvegeta555
Member since 2003 • 2448 Posts
Kingdoms of Amalur: Severe balance issues, Hard mode feels like normal. Civilization V: Your BFFs with an AI civ one round and he declares war on you the next!? Mafia II: Such a waste of a large cityscape. Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines: Even with the fan patch, bugs, so many bugs. Dark Messiah: Floaty movement and odd player animations. X3 Terran Conflict: Steep learning curve. Neverwinter Nights II/Temple of Elemental Evil: There is no Pathfinder conversion mod. ;)
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

Battlefield 3- The godawful campaign that just aped Call of Duty every step of the way and took anything that was unique or fun in the Bad Company games away.

Crysis- The brain dead AI that do everything from surviving multiple headshots without moving, to throwing a grenade right next to their own explosive barrels.

Condemned- The simplistic melee design (first game)

Call of Duty series post WaW- Lack of PC support and incredibly unbalanced multiplayer and way too linear campaign

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#7 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines - Crappy combat, last fourth of the game or so is awful.

Alpha Protocol - Ending was rushed, Bad/Unbalanced gameplay (I killed the last boss in a couple of seconds)

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Stealth and shooting in Metro 2033. Such a terrifically atmospheric game but the stealth was broken and gunplay wasn't tight

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

World of Warcraft (Post Cataclysm)- Serious stat inflation, most of the community is made of pre-pubescent fools, flying mounts ruin the explroing element.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#10 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

Few more:

RAGE- Vehicles work alright, but aren't worked into the story well and remove me from the immersion, plus the open world is the blandest, least alive open world I've seen in recent memory.

Red Dead Redemption- Incredibly slow start, for an epic western I think it could have started with a nice bang to keep me less bored until I reached Mexico.

Grand Theft Auto IV- Not the biggest flaw, but I wish the modding was a little easier to do, for such an awesome and open game modding should be more accepted.

Fallout: New Vegas- Feels too much like "more Fallout 3" instead of branching out, and is INSANELY buggy to the point of hair pulling frustration, especially on console versions where Obsidian didn't even bother testing apparently.

Far Cry 2- Repetition and traveling is WAY too prevalant, they really should have mixed up the enemies and missions more.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DanielDust
Grand Theft Auto IV- Not the biggest flaw, but I wish the modding was a little easier to do, for such an awesome and open game modding should be more accepted.SPYDER0416
Maybe one day R* will do something themselves, the community is extremely awesome for "cracking" the GTA games and building an SDK tool for everyone to use for their tenths of thousands of mods.
NailedGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NailedGR
Member since 2010 • 997 Posts

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]Grand Theft Auto IV- Not the biggest flaw, but I wish the modding was a little easier to do, for such an awesome and open game modding should be more accepted.DanielDust
Maybe one day R* will do something themselves, the community is extremely awesome for "cracking" the GTA games and building an SDK tool for everyone to use for their tenths of thousands of mods.

Why do you keep saying tenths? a tenth is 1/10, tens of thousands is 10,000

there is an extremely big difference between 1/10 and 10,000

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DanielDust

[QUOTE="DanielDust"][QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]Grand Theft Auto IV- Not the biggest flaw, but I wish the modding was a little easier to do, for such an awesome and open game modding should be more accepted.NailedGR

Why do you keep saying tenths? a tenth is 1/10, tens of thousands is 10,000

there is an extremely big difference between 1/10 and 10,000

Got "registered" the wrong way since I rarely use it :P.
Braomius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Braomius
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline: I thought I was the only one who played this game lol. For its time on a standard gaming pc the load times were a game breaker for me. Every 3mins was a load screen that seemed to take forever. (although I did play through it all and am re-thinking doing so again on a 2012 pc)

TheDude184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheDude184
[QUOTE="Same_Jeans_On"]Call of Duty- Became a yearly iteration game. Dungeon Defenders- Mana system which doesn't encourage teamwork in a team-based game. Batman AC/AA - Overly repetitive combat.

I thought that I was the only one who disliked repetitive, one-button combat in batman.
PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

big rigs was great. it was just that it was big rigs, that was the big flaw.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cain006

[QUOTE="Same_Jeans_On"]Call of Duty- Became a yearly iteration game. Dungeon Defenders- Mana system which doesn't encourage teamwork in a team-based game. Batman AC/AA - Overly repetitive combat.TheDude184
I thought that I was the only one who disliked repetitive, one-button combat in batman.

The combat was really easy, but if you were using just one or two buttons, you were doing it wrong.

TheDude184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TheDude184

[QUOTE="TheDude184"][QUOTE="Same_Jeans_On"]Call of Duty- Became a yearly iteration game. Dungeon Defenders- Mana system which doesn't encourage teamwork in a team-based game. Batman AC/AA - Overly repetitive combat.cain006

The combat was really easy, but if you were using just one or two buttons, you were doing it wrong.

Yeah I know you can counter the attacks, jump away or over the opponent, but that's about it. 90% of batman combat was pressing a mouse button and a direction towards the enemy, the computer does the rest.
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cain006

Yeah I know you can counter the attacks, jump away or over the opponent, but that's about it. 90% of batman combat was pressing a mouse button and a direction towards the enemy, the computer does the rest.TheDude184
You never used the gadgets? No wonder you thought the game was boring, half the fun was chaining together a bunch of different attacks.

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

Deus Ex: boss fights. The game encourages you to play through either as run and gun, stealth, or hacking. I was a combonation of stealth and hacking, but for boss fights, you have to run and gun, which my skill tree wasn't equipped for. As a result, I had to place points into run and gun skills that I never used outside of boss fights. Game was great outside of the boss fights.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#21 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
LA Noire - not enough moral choices and too many cases ending in shootouts. Arkham City - some of the early puzzles are explained far too bluntly. I like the one about L4D2 having an awful community. Ruining an otherwise great game.
BlackDevil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BlackDevil99
Member since 2003 • 2329 Posts

Mass Effect 1 - Terrible inventory managment
Bethesda games (fallout 3, new vegas, skyrim, oblivion)- The bugs, they make great games, but jeez, they need a solid year of testing
Portal 2 - it ended
Mirrors Edge - combat/gun play, felt tacked on, uncessary and badly handled
Battlefield 3 - The whole game launching system and playing with freinds is just terrible
GTAIV - relationships with friends, ugh
Civ 5 - removing religion

Prexxus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Prexxus
Member since 2003 • 1443 Posts

Witcher 1 - slow and random first actDanielDust

Could not agree any less. The first act in The Witcher was one of my favorites. Everything about it was awesome.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DanielDust

[QUOTE="DanielDust"] Witcher 1 - slow and random first actPrexxus

Could not agree any less. The first act in The Witcher was one of my favorites. Everything about it was awesome.

There's nothing awesome about a vague and pointless introduction, it's generally disliked by Witcher fans and hated by everyone else that tried Witcher and never got far. If one of the worst parts in more than one decade of games, was awesome, I don't know what to say about your taste in games.
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cain006

[QUOTE="DanielDust"] Witcher 1 - slow and random first actPrexxus

I don't get why people like The Witcher that game was god awful in my opinion. So many fetch quests and horrible, boring combat. The only redeeming part was the story.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

Torment: The combat.

Guild Wars: The expansions screwing up the near perfect balance that Prophecies had for PVP.

Neverwinter Nights 2: That camera makes me want to kill kittens.

Fallout: Clunky interface.

Guild Wars 2: I'm not in the beta yet :(.

[QUOTE="Prexxus"]

[QUOTE="DanielDust"] Witcher 1 - slow and random first actDanielDust

There's nothing awesome about a vague and pointless introduction, it's generally disliked by Witcher fans and hated by everyone else that tried Witcher and never got far. If one of the worst parts in more than one decade of games, was awesome, I don't know what to say about your taste in games.

The introduction actually makes perfect sense if you have read the whole series. This isn't Marvel where characters just come back to life for the hell of it, the Witcher tries to explain Geralt coming back in a less obvious fashion. The rest of the game speaks for itself as it is a self-contained thing.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DanielDust

I am (was) playing the game, I shouldn't have to read books to get an idea of the game, it's a bad act and introduction to the game period.Did they introduce a "fan" factor into game sense and game quality? no

I do have the books, but if you're not Polish, then you're aware that only a few books are translated, and I will not start reading till all of them will be in English.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Just Cause 1 & 2- The game is awesome, but the driving feels terrible

Prototype- The buildings look like they were made of clay

Tekken 6- Huge loading times

Spore- Should have bigger phases

Grand Theft Auto IV- Should have airplanes

bbq_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 bbq_fan
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
This is a great thread if you ask me. Neverwinter Nights 2 - after years of release and dozens of patches, it still crashes unexplainably on occasion (which sometimes means crashing the OS itself !), and the very latest patch was left with two game-breaking bugs that can both cause the player to be unable to finish the game. Otherwise a overall fantastic piece of quality gaming.
Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts
FarCry 2 could`ve been much more better if not for the endless driving around.
ZOD777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 ZOD777
Member since 2010 • 305 Posts

Crysis 2 went on rails for the most part.

Ditto on the Oblivion enemies leveling with you.

Mass Effect the tedious rover driving parts.

Mass Effect 2, the ore mining.

Swat 4, running or even walking slowly increases the crosshair to the size of a small child's swimming pool even in a narrow hallway.

Starcraft 2 multiplayer has limited the units available in single player.

Far Cry 2 enemies can be heard too clearly as though right beside you when 50 yards away.

Medal of Honor, the begging for ammo, and the poor hit detection at times.

Rage, confused about whether it wants to be a racing game or a shooter.

-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts

The combat in Arcanum was pretty terrible even when switched to turn-based.

The end of VM: Bloodlines feels rushed (because it was) and it completely changes the way the game plays.

The beginning part of Wizardry 8 can be brutally difficult for new players.

Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zubinen
Member since 2011 • 2555 Posts
Just Cause 2 - Precision shooting is very difficult if not impossible. Red Faction 4 - Lacking competitive multiplayer which was present in RF3. Saints Row: The Third - Customization is limited compared to SR2, fun and wacky is over exaggerated where it feels analogous to eating a very well made but far too large cake full of empty calories and eventually throwing up glitter and rainbows.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#34 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

Battlefield 3- The godawful campaign that just aped Call of Duty every step of the way and took anything that was unique or fun in the Bad Company games away.

Crysis- The brain dead AI that do everything from surviving multiple headshots without moving, to throwing a grenade right next to their own explosive barrels.

Condemned- The simplistic melee design (first game)

Call of Duty series post WaW- Lack of PC support and incredibly unbalanced multiplayer and way too linear campaign

SPYDER0416
I gotta agree. BF3 campaign makes BC series campaigns look extra good. EXTRA good.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#35 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
[QUOTE="Zubinen"]Just Cause 2 - Precision shooting is very difficult if not impossible. Red Faction 4 - Lacking competitive multiplayer which was present in RF3. Saints Row: The Third - Customization is limited compared to SR2, fun and wacky is over exaggerated where it feels analogous to eating a very well made but far too large cake full of empty calories and eventually throwing up glitter and rainbows.

I must agree. Saints Row Third tries to compensate by being overzealous and whacky fun.. is better than seriousness. Fudge.
Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts

Just Cause 1 & 2 - both of these games are great and very intense, but the shooting really changed the whole experience for the worse.

TheDude184

Just Cause 2 had the problem of infinite enemy spawns and the AI knew exactly where you are when you are hiding.

There was one time when I was trying to hide from a helicopter in a dense forest, I moved far enough away I would assume there would be no way it could find me. No it hovered right over me and started shooting.

I remember checking a corner for enemy AI and there was none there. I turned around for one second then turned back there was five that just appeared in the same spot I just checked. This game should have had like some kind of time where more enemies would appear after five minutes.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
LA Noire - inability to shoot pedestrians.
cyborg100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cyborg100000
Member since 2005 • 2905 Posts

Skyrim - Combat lacks depth and the difficulty is all over the place in early levels, then becomes too easy. Quests are too MMOish and factions aren't believable thanks to being able to rank up to the top inside a few hours.

GTA IV - After San Andreas, gameplay feels too restrictive. Story drags on far longer than it should.

Half Life 2 - Puzzles are too easy. Combat a little flat.

Bioshock - Combat feels flat... every FPS RPG-heavy hybrid suffers from this actually.

WoW - Forever plagued by balance issues, too many short, unsatisfying quests.

Mass Effect 2 - A lot of environments look very blocky and out of place, especially the end part. Too easy on insane. Main story feels unconvincing, as though there's no real threat, there's no real villain, ore mining is 100 times worse than the Mako. Too many characters on the ship; you don't bond with any of the characters as much as the first game.

gbrading

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#39 gbrading
Member since 2005 • 8085 Posts

I really liked a lot of what Magicka was trying to do, and it's art style, sound effects and soundtrack were really great. But the save system is completely and utterly broken (it won't save your progress in a chapter if you quit the game before finishing a chapter), so that totally spoilt the game for me. How am I supposed to know if I have time to finish the chapter if I don't know where the end is?

Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Zubinen
Member since 2011 • 2555 Posts
[QUOTE="Elann2008"][QUOTE="Zubinen"]Just Cause 2 - Precision shooting is very difficult if not impossible. Red Faction 4 - Lacking competitive multiplayer which was present in RF3. Saints Row: The Third - Customization is limited compared to SR2, fun and wacky is over exaggerated where it feels analogous to eating a very well made but far too large cake full of empty calories and eventually throwing up glitter and rainbows.

I must agree. Saints Row Third tries to compensate by being overzealous and whacky fun.. is better than seriousness. Fudge.

In SR2 the game world was still grounded a bit in realism which made all the wacky/fun parts of the game like a gang of rainbow colored pimps beating down a clown and then proceeding to walk away as if nothing happened that much more enjoyable, but SR3 seems like a complete toon world where real world logic doesn't even apply.
with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#41 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

GTA IV - horrific checkpoint system made worse by non-regenerating heatlh causing the game to be overy difficult

Saints Row 2 - horrible optimization

Fallout: New Vegas - clunky combat outside of VATS

Sentinel112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Sentinel112
Member since 2006 • 571 Posts
Some of the top of my head: Might and Magic 6 -- ancient weapon skill Dark Messiah of Might and Magic -- some annoying bugs + bit too linear Temple of Elemental Evil -- lots and lots of bugs Dragon Age: Origins -- level scaling + Zevran Lionheart the Crusader -- goes downhill after Barcelona Icewind Dale -- lackluster level design (graphics were good though) and encounter design F.E.A.R. extraction point -- **** new enemy designs Rome Total War -- some unrealistic units (like arcani) Trine 2 -- unbalanced classes + too many ways to solve puzzles (no sense of achievement) Beyond Divinity -- retarded A.I. for the companion not under your control
LapisLazuliOre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LapisLazuliOre
Member since 2011 • 94 Posts

For me recently, it has been syndicate. This could've had awesome multiplayer similar to halo or crysis 2. In the end the multiplayer turned out to be co-op missions, which were not bad, just a bit repetitive

TheDude184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 TheDude184

[QUOTE="TheDude184"]Yeah I know you can counter the attacks, jump away or over the opponent, but that's about it. 90% of batman combat was pressing a mouse button and a direction towards the enemy, the computer does the rest.cain006

You never used the gadgets? No wonder you thought the game was boring, half the fun was chaining together a bunch of different attacks.

Yes i did, but the game is very limited - like how you can't throw or pull down enemies from the buildings. Batman was so limited that it felt like a shooter on rails.
TheDude184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TheDude184
[QUOTE="Zubinen"]Just Cause 2 - Precision shooting is very difficult if not impossible. Red Faction 4 - Lacking competitive multiplayer which was present in RF3. Saints Row: The Third - Customization is limited compared to SR2, fun and wacky is over exaggerated where it feels analogous to eating a very well made but far too large cake full of empty calories and eventually throwing up glitter and rainbows.

You are dead right on Saints row 3.
TheDude184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TheDude184

GTA IV - horrific checkpoint system made worse by non-regenerating heatlh causing the game to be overy difficult

with_teeth26
Yeah, I agree on gta IV, but it was more annoying than too difficult - like how you are driving to a mission and you lose some health or armor and you have to go out of your way and waste time to restore it.
makryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 makryu
Member since 2004 • 965 Posts

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="TheDude184"]Yeah I know you can counter the attacks, jump away or over the opponent, but that's about it. 90% of batman combat was pressing a mouse button and a direction towards the enemy, the computer does the rest.TheDude184

Yes i did, but the game is very limited - like how you can't throw or pull down enemies from the buildings. Batman was so limited that it felt like a shooter on rails.

:o The blasphemy! (just kidding)

I found it all very satisfying. Stalking a large group of thugs, choosing which gadgets to use to take out the armed ones, jumping from gargoyle to gargoyle, countering 3 guys atacking you at the same time. I could do it all day. Just writing about it makes me want to play it again.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

[QUOTE="TheDude184"][QUOTE="cain006"]You never used the gadgets? No wonder you thought the game was boring, half the fun was chaining together a bunch of different attacks.

makryu

:o The blasphemy! (just kidding)

I found it all very satisfying. Stalking a large group of thugs, choosing which gadgets to use to take out the armed ones, jumping from gargoyle to gargoyle, countering 3 guys atacking you at the same time. I could do it all day. Just writing about it makes me want to play it again.

I just finished the story mode and all riddler challenges for Arkham Asylum. That game's amazing. I'm getting Arkham City ASAP. To the guy saying it felt like a shooter on rails, you clearly were not even trying to do anything special, or you've never actually played a shooter on rails.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 cain006

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="TheDude184"]Yeah I know you can counter the attacks, jump away or over the opponent, but that's about it. 90% of batman combat was pressing a mouse button and a direction towards the enemy, the computer does the rest.TheDude184

I agree to some extent, there definitely should've been more options. Stealth gameplay could've also been expanded much more, and honestly most of the bosses were bad. Still an enjoyable game though.

Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts

with_teeth26
You call GTAIV difficult?