Best SP stealth game atm?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Archies88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Archies88
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Tittle ^
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

Dishonored and Splinter cell blacklist are the most recent / best stealth games at the moment for pc.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Mark of the Ninja

Best stealth game currently out

JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts

Mark of the Ninja

Jaysonguy

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
Dishonored Deus Ex: Human Revolution Splinter Cell I also really enjoyed Alpha Protocol which can be very stealthy.
0alex0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 0alex0
Member since 2003 • 317 Posts

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay.

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

Thief 1&2 (3 was ok, but not as good), Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Hitman: Blood Money and Tenchu: Stealth Assassins

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
I love this topic since I am a stealth guy through and through. I must say I am really, really enjoying Blacklist... and am quite surprised about that actually. They listened to the complaints the community had about Conviction, which is a welcome relief. The Perfectionist difficulty setting is the most deep and rewarding stealth experience I've had since Metal Gear Solid 4. It's great... the Ghost play style is appropriately challenging and empowering without being too unforgiving. It's better than Dishonored's stealth, which with it's Blink teleportation provided a new interesting twist offered some exciting experiences, but it ultimately didn't have the same exciting stealth options afforded by Blacklist.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Mark of the Ninja

JackBurton

Also it's in the Humble Bundle currently.....

HUMBLE BUNDLE

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10440 Posts

I love this topic since I am a stealth guy through and through. I must say I am really, really enjoying Blacklist... and am quite surprised about that actually. They listened to the complaints the community had about Conviction, which is a welcome relief. The Perfectionist difficulty setting is the most deep and rewarding stealth experience I've had since Metal Gear Solid 4. It's great... the Ghost play style is appropriately challenging and empowering without being too unforgiving. It's better than Dishonored's stealth, which with it's Blink teleportation provided a new interesting twist offered some exciting experiences, but it ultimately didn't have the same exciting stealth options afforded by Blacklist. donalbane

a fellow stealth enthusiast. i like the cut of your jib. so you think blacklist is a better stealth game than dishonored? i enjoyed the stealth in dishonored a lot, definitely more than conviction or double agent.

i was going to pick blacklist and rome 2 up last weekend but with all the complaints about rome i saw i decided to get neither and started playing call of pripyat again. is the general consensus that blacklist is definitely worth buying at full price? it's currently £29.99 on steam

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 4
mkaliaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mkaliaz
Member since 2004 • 1979 Posts

I gotta go with Mark of the Ninja too.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#13 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

[QUOTE="donalbane"]I love this topic since I am a stealth guy through and through. I must say I am really, really enjoying Blacklist... and am quite surprised about that actually. They listened to the complaints the community had about Conviction, which is a welcome relief. The Perfectionist difficulty setting is the most deep and rewarding stealth experience I've had since Metal Gear Solid 4. It's great... the Ghost play style is appropriately challenging and empowering without being too unforgiving. It's better than Dishonored's stealth, which with it's Blink teleportation provided a new interesting twist offered some exciting experiences, but it ultimately didn't have the same exciting stealth options afforded by Blacklist. Macutchi

a fellow stealth enthusiast. i like the cut of your jib. so you think blacklist is a better stealth game than dishonored? i enjoyed the stealth in dishonored a lot, definitely more than conviction or double agent.

i was going to pick blacklist and rome 2 up last weekend but with all the complaints about rome i saw i decided to get neither and started playing call of pripyat again. is the general consensus that blacklist is definitely worth buying at full price? it's currently £29.99 on steam

Yes. After watching every review I could get my hands on, I picked it up, and I'm thrilled with it. They listened to the community!!! Just play Perfectionist. And if you want, add me to your Steam Friends... I'll PM you. I want desperately to play co-op with someone who isn't a total Rambo.
nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#14 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
Mark of the ninja is a great little stealth game, very mechanically sound Blacklist is well up there too in terms of stealth, although it does resort back to silliness a few times.
Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10440 Posts

[QUOTE="Macutchi"]

[QUOTE="donalbane"]I love this topic since I am a stealth guy through and through. I must say I am really, really enjoying Blacklist... and am quite surprised about that actually. They listened to the complaints the community had about Conviction, which is a welcome relief. The Perfectionist difficulty setting is the most deep and rewarding stealth experience I've had since Metal Gear Solid 4. It's great... the Ghost play style is appropriately challenging and empowering without being too unforgiving. It's better than Dishonored's stealth, which with it's Blink teleportation provided a new interesting twist offered some exciting experiences, but it ultimately didn't have the same exciting stealth options afforded by Blacklist. donalbane

Yes. After watching every review I could get my hands on, I picked it up, and I'm thrilled with it. They listened to the community!!! Just play Perfectionist. And if you want, add me to your Steam Friends... I'll PM you. I want desperately to play co-op with someone who isn't a total Rambo.

haha don't worry i'm certainly not a rambo, well maybe rambo from first blood... he was actually very stealthy, until he gave himself up  ;)

anyway thanks you've convinced me. i'll add you as soon as i pick it up, most likely over the weekend  :)

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#16 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Hitman and Splinter Cell Blacklist are good.
bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts
recently? I'd say Mark of the Ninja.
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#18 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Mark of the Ninja is the best.

Dishonored, Deus Ex: Human Revultion and Metro: Last Light are pretty fun too, but Mark of the Ninja is the classic of the group.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#19 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

Dishonored has really superb stealth, you can choose to do the traditional sneak up behind dudes and stab them in the neck/shoot them in the head with a silence weapon approach, or use crazy abilities to traverse the environment and bypass guards altogether. The Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches DLC basically offer another full campaign for 20 bucks, you get a more interesting protagonist and some excellent levels. 

Metro Last Light also has some really strong stealth gameplay in some really spectacular post-apocalyptic environments. 

I'm looking forward to trying out Blacklist once it drops in price a little bit, I am only really interested in the SP campaign which I don't want to spend 60 dollars on. 

s-e-e-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 s-e-e-k
Member since 2009 • 252 Posts

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin \ Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Xeogua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Xeogua
Member since 2010 • 1542 Posts

[QUOTE="JackBurton"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Mark of the Ninja

Jaysonguy

Also it's in the Humble Bundle currently.....

HUMBLE BUNDLE

I got the Humble Bundle and that game is by far my favorite out of the entire bundle.  It's so much fun.

II-Siamak-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 II-Siamak-II
Member since 2012 • 480 Posts

Metal Gear Solid 4SKaREO

just go away.....