Belkin ROUTER HELP!!!(XBOXLIVE PROBLEM)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jballerz45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jballerz45
Member since 2005 • 122 Posts

Does any one have this router????

its a ****** Wireless N # F5D8233-4

Wow i need help ive tried everything to get router running on xbox live smoothly.

Ive tried forwarding xbox live ports and enabling Upnp and it made my nat port "open" but i still have problems joining games and such...........

Ive made my xbox run a static ip and fowarded all the ports to it and it made my nat port "strict"!WTF and i still have problems joining games!!!!

I also tried to make my xbox to run in dmz mode of my router and it makes my nat port "open" but! it make all my other computer connected to the router have problems connecting to the internet!!! WOW!!

IVE updated the firmware of the router and everything STill doesnt solve my problem !!!

i really need help i would just buy a new router but i dont have the money right now......... i pay good money for this router 89 damm dollars to be exact!!!! HELP!!! i swear ima bout to stomp on this piece of sh*T

jballerz45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jballerz45
bump
Mayhem48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mayhem48
Member since 2008 • 894 Posts
That's weird, sounds like you tried everything to get it running good, have you played on xbox live with a different router in the past and got a good connection? Maybe your Internet is simply not fast enough.
jballerz45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jballerz45

well thats my speed is it slow??? right now im using comcast before i was using dsl and the modem they gave me was a all in one networking system modem+router+switch forwarding the ports on it was so EZ.. but now with comcast i had to buy a router so i got this ****** router for 89 dollars expecting it was going to be goood but to me its a piece of sh**..

i wanna know who else has this router and have they connect successfully to xbox live??? i need help!

CrazyFingerz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CrazyFingerz01
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=730038

Here is your fix.I have had the same problem but with a ps3 and this worked. It shouldnt be any different for you.