You ever say to yourself, damn it feels good to be a gangsta?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45492 Posts

I do from time to time. How about you, OT?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59326 Posts

Have never partook in criminal enterprises other than buying pirated Warez cds from Ingliston market in the 1990's.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Only if I see a red stapler.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#4 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6108 Posts

No,I’m not a part of any organized crime bs and I don’t act like I’m a 12 year old kid. So I’m not what you call “a gangsta”!

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45492 Posts

@brimmul777: maybe that’s what’s missing in your life

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#6 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

Nit being mentally handicapped no I can’t say that I have

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3505 Posts

Totally, specially after a good stabbing.

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1278 Posts

Extended adolescence is a very real thing amongst men. Whenever I see a man who's in his late twenties or above, and they're still trying to pretend they're in their youth by still dressing up as goth, or gangster, or dyeing their hair because "everyone is doing it," I just shake my head. You look absolutely silly.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56407 Posts

@brimmul777 said:

No,I’m not a part of any organized crime bs and I don’t act like I’m a 12 year old kid. So I’m not what you call “a gangsta”!

Same here even tough I grew up in cities all my life.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10553 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:

Have never partook in criminal enterprises other than buying pirated Warez cds from Ingliston market in the 1990's.

after reading that ice killer book you told me about, you can't help but think how much easier it was in that era to commit crimes and get away with them. no dna evidence, no cctv, limited forensics, no centralised criminal databases etc... definitely tempting

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8383 Posts

Ghetto boys are legends.

All I have in this world

All I have in this world

Balls

Balls

Balls

Balls

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By uninspiredcup
@Macutchi said:
@uninspiredcup said:

after reading that ice killer book you told me about, you can't help but think how much easier it was in that era to commit crimes and get away with them. no dna evidence, no cctv, limited forensics, no centralised criminal databases etc... definitely tempting

Even back then as a kid thought it was weird how they were openly selling stolen shit as the stalls. Ingliston market wasn't some nobody market, huge. But every week, multiple dudes with their folders of hundreds of stolen games, selling them off in the open.

Loading Video...

But yea, what you say is true, further back go, easier to commit the crime. It's no coincidence at all Elizabeth Báthory is purportedly the worst serial killer in history.

Although having said that, you can make a comparison of her to Jimmy Savile, with both, it was an open secret ranging in the hundreds, Their status and position gave them (and allowed them to perceive themself) as being untouchable. Makes me super glad stopped paying the TV licence years back as I would (and probably still would be) funding paedophiles. Which the BBC to this day, hasn't really taken responsibility for and 100% knew about.

Back then nobility such as Elizabeth Báthory were basically considered a higher life form. The peasants merely a resource to serve them. Now it's celebrities. Politicians etc... And the only reason she was caught (and it was reported many, many many times) wasn't because of moral outrage but because other aristocracy wanted her physical possessions.

They have the opposite problem as well, where crimes could be easier to commit, the sheer corrupt nature and poor eduction back then and what not, makes evidence presented now always questionable. As narrative was favoured over facts and reality.

People today who think she sat in bloodbaths like Dracula, when basically 0 evidence of this. Probably specifically the association with Dracula that brought that about.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58505 Posts

@uninspiredcup: sometimes I wonder if there is another "world" for the super elite to exist in where they really do indulge in the extreme forms of pleasure. Not like Hellraiser horror worlds, just like...super-elite groups and clubs and stuff.

I always wonder why billionaires lust after more money and the only conclusion I can come to is a.) it's a status thing or an addiction, or b.) they belong to certain groups where they actually need to spend hundreds of millions (or billions) on sex slaves, rare animals (like pandas or rhino or whatever) to eat, hunting humans on exotic islands, and so on and so forth.

I know that's getting into tinfoil hat territory and I don't spend too much time dwelling on it, but still...when you have more money than you can possibly spend in 100 lifetimes, why grasp for more money? Unless you actually need that money for things we don't know of...

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Macutchi

@uninspiredcup: never heard of her, cheers man will check the vid. you should pick up that mastermind book i told you about if you havent already

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uninspiredcup

@mrbojangles25:Alex Jones says some crazy shit and is viewed as a crackpot. But when he made claims of elite living in another spectrum, absolutely nothing crazy about that.

Argubly the most widespread and obvious example of that now is Russia. The Elite, the top percent flagrantly break laws and treats the citizens as a resource to be utilized. Their propaganda machine against Ukraine right now, is designed specifically, to turn the population into monsters to facilitate the horrific acts they want, and need enacted and help solidify their positions in power as it's more threatened now than it's ever been.

Probably the most frightening aspect for me is that it's not just Russia, people in the West, their literal enemies are buying into it from a distance from proxy sources like Fox News.

Stuff like Fox News serve the elite presenting themselves as for the lower and downtrodden classes. Basically what Trump was and to a degree is still veiled by when he's anything but.

The guy can straight up say "yea, i'd sexually assault a woman" and somehow walk on a stage and get applause.

Probably not too familiar with the Jimmy Savile case, but it is really damming.

Shaun Attwood done a fairly extensive documentary on it.

Loading Video...

Just the scale of it and how knowingly it was done, ridiculous.

And the public (the UK pays a tv licence fee for live television) were funding this guy on mass to not only facilitate his crimes but reward him.

Even us just typing this, while the UK is in a cost of living crisis with people having to live with their heating off, or spiralling into debt, people potentially dying through physical cold, mental problems etc...

The Torries had a big ol' parties where they were snorting coke.

The fiefdoms of medieval times still exist. You're just not suppose to think about it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 uninspiredcup

@Macutchi: Totally forgot about that, this is the book yea? Pick it up now, though can't read as fast as you, probably take me like 3 months to get through it.

Kinda off topic, but gotta say, of the inventions of modern times, fucking love Kindle.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44543 Posts

I can happily say that I’ve never said that. 😅

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Macutchi

@uninspiredcup: yeah that's the one man, give it a go

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38691 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

my freshman year of high school, my friend and i would rip off the vending machine with a dollar bill with a long bit of packaging tape attached. we had the technique down perfectly where you pull the bill out at just the right time with just the right force to trick the machine into thinking it had a dollar in it. free snapple and $0.25 in change to boot.

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20  Edited By Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 507 Posts

Scarface from the Geto Boyz coined the term "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta". I guess no one here has heard the phrase before as they're taking it too literally lol.