Would You Let Your Girlfriend/Wife Do Live Webcam Stuff?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dagreenfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 dagreenfish
Member since 2010 • 1818 Posts

[QUOTE="dagreenfish"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Thats a tad different.

Wait what is the definition of webcam stuff here?

How far does it go, that depends...

Ilovegames1992

The point is that people have different attitudes towards things. I know it may be shocking, but not everyone thinks like you.

Yes, i'm sat here with the new testament in my hand ordering a chastity belt for my daughter because she's only 24.

You're such a liberal hero.

Um... what are you talking about? Nobody said anything about liberal/conservative or who espoused those views. You claimed anybody who answered "yes" was lying. I just pointed out that it's not far fetched for somebody to have a different view than you. Is it really that hard for you to follow that short exchange of the conversation that you were a part of?
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="dagreenfish"] The point is that people have different attitudes towards things. I know it may be shocking, but not everyone thinks like you.dagreenfish

Yes, i'm sat here with the new testament in my hand ordering a chastity belt for my daughter because she's only 24.

Um... what are you talking about? Nobody said anything about liberal/conservative or who espoused those views. You claimed anybody who answered "yes" was lying. I just pointed out that it's not far fetched for somebody to have a different view than you. Is it really that hard for you to follow that short exchange of the conversation that you were a part of?

So you'd be happy if your wife masturbated on a webcam to a bunch of sad men jacking off.

I highly doubt you'd be happy with that.

dagreenfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 dagreenfish

Ilovegames1992

So you'd be happy if your wife masturbated on a webcam to a bunch of sad men jacking off.

Hello, circle.
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

Ilovegames1992

Hey he didn't mind his dirtbag stripper gf shoving her snatch in other bros noses soo its not that much of a stretch...

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="dagreenfish"] Um... what are you talking about? Nobody said anything about liberal/conservative or who espoused those views. You claimed anybody who answered "yes" was lying. I just pointed out that it's not far fetched for somebody to have a different view than you. Is it really that hard for you to follow that short exchange of the conversation that you were a part of?dagreenfish

Hello, circle.

What a witty retort.

dagreenfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 dagreenfish

Ilovegames1992

Hello, circle.

What a witty retort.

Actually it wa a comment that the conversation had already come full circle. So there is no point in continuing.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="dagreenfish"] Hello, circle.dagreenfish

What a witty retort.

Actually it wa a comment that the conversation had already come full circle. So there is no point in continuing.

I'm sure your girlfriend must love thinking about going home to your company whilst she's sucking cock in an alleyway, knowing you don't care in the slightest...

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#58 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

I'd sh*t in my wife's coffee if I found out. Then I'd go to a stip club.