worst song you have ever heard?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 105506
Member since 2004 • 5285 Posts
*Insert Rap Song here" By "Insert Rapper here"
FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts
[QUOTE="freek666"]Ladies, Gentlemen, Children of all ages, I present to you the most craptacular song ever made.Wet_Sand
This is worse than the Soulja Boy song from the post before yours. This is just...disgusting.

No, it's not. Wus hannenin wus hannenin wus hannenin wus hannenin wus hannenin wus hannenin wu hannenin. That **** is beyond awful. But this one is not far off. Maybe second worst song ever.
freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts
[QUOTE="sinlesswolf"]

[QUOTE="Wet_Sand"] This is worse than the Soulja Boy song from the post before yours. This is just...disgusting.Cube_of_MooN

Wow..:|

That actually made me stand up in disgust.. Whats with all the screaming?!!

I still think Soulja Boy is worse, but that was pretty bad. What was with te screaming. Was that supposed to make it sound better...? It's just one of those times where you just sit back in your chair and think: "What the hell were they thinking when they made this."

And these people are making money, which is the scariest thing of all. I saw this thing of votes wanting to bring them to Melbourne, and I just went "WHAT THE HELL?! NOOOOO!!!"
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts
That one "song" that is like 3 minutes and something seconds of silence...
sinlesswolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 sinlesswolf
Member since 2006 • 1382 Posts
[QUOTE="Cube_of_MooN"][QUOTE="sinlesswolf"]

Wow..:|

That actually made me stand up in disgust.. Whats with all the screaming?!!

freek666

I still think Soulja Boy is worse, but that was pretty bad. What was with te screaming. Was that supposed to make it sound better...? It's just one of those times where you just sit back in your chair and think: "What the hell were they thinking when they made this."

And these people are making money, which is the scariest thing of all. I saw this thing of votes wanting to bring them to Melbourne, and I just went "WHAT THE HELL?! NOOOOO!!!"

WHAT?! Hmm.. Maybe those people wanted to burn them there. Idk.

freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts
[QUOTE="freek666"][QUOTE="Cube_of_MooN"] I still think Soulja Boy is worse, but that was pretty bad. What was with te screaming. Was that supposed to make it sound better...? It's just one of those times where you just sit back in your chair and think: "What the hell were they thinking when they made this."sinlesswolf

WHAT?! Hmm.. Maybe those people wanted to burn them there. Idk.

Considering the type of people who live here, I bet they are fans. >__________>

Brutal_Elitegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Brutal_Elitegs
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

That one "song" that is like 3 minutes and something seconds of silence...needled24-7
I have an empty playlist folder on my itunes so I would forever remember the name of that piece: John Cage's "4'33"

Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
That one "song" that is like 3 minutes and something seconds of silence...needled24-7
That sounds a lot better than a Soulja Boy song.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#59 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

*Insert Rap Song here" By "Insert Rapper here"105506

Pah, declaring all rap songs to be terrible is so passé. There's music out there far, far worse than rap.

Like death metal. :P