Worst Pain You've Been In

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RailroadBridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RailroadBridge
Member since 2010 • 250 Posts

Mine is when I got bitten by a copperhead almost near my 'you know what'. I sat down on a log, was just wearing swim trunks, and it launched itself inside my shorts a bit and clamped down on my thigh. I killed the snake by repeatedly smashing its head against a tree. I went to the hospital, and to make a long story short I'm alright. What about you ladies and gents?

QiiXii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 QiiXii
Member since 2009 • 603 Posts

Mine is when I got bitten by a copperhead almost near my 'you know what'. I sat down on a log, was just wearing swim trunks, and it launched itself inside my shorts a bit and clamped down on my thigh. I killed the snake by repeatedly smashing its head against a tree. I went to the hospital, and to make a long story short I'm alright. What about you ladies and gents?

RailroadBridge

Ouch. :cry:

The worst pain I've been in was a severe toothache-ear-headache combo. Bad times, indeed.

grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 grape_of_wrath
Member since 2009 • 3756 Posts
I broke my thumb with a sledge hammer(One of the reason I have one in the user icon..)
deepdreamer256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#4 deepdreamer256
Member since 2005 • 7140 Posts
Migraines by far. I have never broken a bone once.
RailroadBridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RailroadBridge

I broke my thumb with a sledge hammer(One of the reason I have one in the user icon..)grape_of_wrath
yeah some guy I know works in the woods and a friend of his cut off his ring and pinky fingers with a chainsaw...now thats brutal:cry:

Joshywaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#6 Joshywaa
Member since 2002 • 10991 Posts

Car ran over my foot!

The best part? I was in the car :|

Aaahh to be young/ a complete moron again.

Maniacc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Maniacc1
Member since 2006 • 5354 Posts
Probably when I broke my arm.
i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 i-like-pie
Member since 2005 • 4070 Posts
Stubbing my small toe really hard. For example, when you run to the toilet and you stub your small toe on the door.
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
Waking up during surgery when my appendix was being removed
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

That ball on the side of your foot, forget what's called, got cut off.

Don't ask me how it happened. I was in a catastrophic amount of pain.

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

I'm assuming mental pain does not count?

xXDrPainXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xXDrPainXx
Member since 2008 • 4001 Posts
Tore my MCL playing football in Junior High, pain was so bad I couldn't even shed tears.
Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts

So in other words, you humped a tree?

gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gubrushadow
Member since 2009 • 2735 Posts
geting multiple stings by those who attack bees , dont know what they are called but they are yellow and red , big ones.
RailroadBridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RailroadBridge

Waking up during surgery when my appendix was being removedxaos
:shock:You win

deepdreamer256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#16 deepdreamer256
Member since 2005 • 7140 Posts
geting multiple stings by those who attack bees , dont know what they are called but they are yellow and red , big ones.gubrushadow
Do you mean hornets?
bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

RailroadBridge
Ha, trouser snake. I dunno really, I've never done anything crazy enough to result in masses of pain, so most of the painful things that happen to me are about even.
grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 grape_of_wrath
Member since 2009 • 3756 Posts

[QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"]I broke my thumb with a sledge hammer(One of the reason I have one in the user icon..)RailroadBridge

yeah some guy I know works in the woods and a friend of his cut off his ring and pinky fingers with a chainsaw...now thats brutal:cry:

Well-I just lost a nail...You're just making me feel like a wuss. :x
Debus42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Debus42
Member since 2010 • 120 Posts

I broke my little finger when I was about 14. In a more than slightly intoxicated way, I fell spectacularly down a rather steep slope and did not have the appropriate relexes to think 'Hey, I should put my hands out' so I ended up landing on my finger and bending it very literally across my hand. That wasn't the painful bit though, I had alcohol to numb that. Most people just stick two fingers together and hope they heal. Not me, I had to have a metal pin surgically inserted into it (which protruded) to make sure the bone healed in the right way, and oh my GOD the pain I had with that for weeks on end. I had to sleep on the sofa just in case I turned over in my bed and laid on the pin. It was painful enough without that danger.

Oddly enough, I haven't broken anything since...touch wood.

gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gubrushadow
Member since 2009 • 2735 Posts
[QUOTE="gubrushadow"]geting multiple stings by those who attack bees , dont know what they are called but they are yellow and red , big ones.deepdreamer256
Do you mean hornets?

searched the net , yup these are.
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 UltimoIce
Member since 2009 • 3074 Posts

I have shattered my ankle. I laughed at that. I have have been hit in the nuts very hard by someone much bigger than me. That stung for a few hours, but I got over it.

The only pain that still haunts my memories is a time in high school when we were on a trip and I brought a 24 pack of mt dew. We were 4 hours out, and the bus driver refused to stop until we got there. And around that 4 hours left point, I got to the point where I couldn't hold my piss any longer, however I had to for 4 more hours.

Nothing was more excruciating physically, mentally, and emotionally in my life. Everyone was crowded around waiting for me to burst. My junk, probably from the exertion on the prostate, started to close off and tighten up, so even when I did make it to the bathroom I had problems going.

However, that whole situation was followed by the best feeling of my life when I was finally able to go. That was a good 8 minutes!

Ringx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ringx55
Member since 2008 • 5967 Posts

Cancer in general really.... There was a point where I just wanted to sleep forever. But more specifically it would be when I went for a simple surgery...

Supposed to be a 30-min ordeal and out you go repalcing a stent. So they start and didn't give me any anesthetic because it wasn't needed (Total ****ing bs, they just want to save money). So I was laying there on my stomach as they plunge instruments into my kidney to grab a stent and add a new one.... They couldn't grab it, it wouldn't come there was a block, it was all inflamed so they keep pushing and tugging and tie me down. I'm laying there crying, yelling for any type of pain management.. But it won't come it was too late they weren't in a room equipped for anesthetic. They try to hold me hand and tell me it will be okay but at that point it was horror I screamed and screamed and held the nurses hand with all my might just to release some of the pain the. My parents could hear the screaming down a giant hall for an hour this went on.... I was only 9.

I still feel bad about the words I said after to all the doctors and nurses while in tears... I told them to go die... arghhh

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

Bouts with bad heartburn probably. Feels like you're getting punched in the chest over and over again.

UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 UbiquitousAeon
Member since 2010 • 2099 Posts

Cancer in general really.... There was a point where I just wanted to sleep forever. But more specifically it would be when I went for a simple surgery...

Supposed to be a 30-min ordeal and out you go repalcing a stent. So they start and didn't give me any anesthetic because it wasn't needed (Total ****ing bs, they just want to save money). So I was laying there on my stomach as they plunge instruments into my kidney to grab a stent and add a new one.... They couldn't grab it, it wouldn't come there was a block, it was all inflamed so they keep pushing and tugging and tie me down. I'm laying there crying, yelling for any type of pain management.. But it won't come it was too late they weren't in a room equipped for anesthetic. They try to hold me hand and tell me it will be okay but at that point it was horror I screamed and screamed and held the nurses hand with all my might just to release some of the pain the. My parents could hear the screaming down a giant hall for an hour this went on.... I was only 9.

I still feel bad about the words I said after to all the doctors and nurses while in tears... I told them to go die... arghhh

Ringx55
You told them to go die and I probably would have tried to kill them...
TheLordHimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#25 TheLordHimself
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts

Fell into an enormous bush of stinging nettles whilst I was already suffering from an allergic reaction that made my eyes so encrusted, I was literally unable to open them without using my fingers to pry my eyelids apart.

Perd1t1on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Perd1t1on
Member since 2009 • 1031 Posts
broke both of wrists at the same time. And then broke one of them again a few months later as it was healing.
Ringx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ringx55
Member since 2008 • 5967 Posts
[QUOTE="Ringx55"]

UbiquitousAeon
You told them to go die and I probably would have tried to kill them...

O, at the time I wanted nothing more... But it wasn't their fault entirely it wasn't expected to be that bad... But still I was only 9 and I'm supposed to be put out for those kind of things. The problem is, It was done at a adult hospital where they're used to adults and don't put them out. After that I was put out every time.
Perd1t1on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Perd1t1on
Member since 2009 • 1031 Posts

I'm assuming mental pain does not count?

entropyecho
constant migraines would probably suck more than most pain..
redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

When I was in elementary school I was playing hockey and me and a friend were fighting for the puck (ball in our case) and he accidentally swung his stick into my face. Snapped off my two front teeth. However, since it was -30 degrees celsius at the time and the nerves from the broken teeth were exposed, every time I took in a breath, it was unbelievably painful.

EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
Nothing too bad. Either when my leg seized up once or when I sliced into my thumb and had to go to hospital to get stitches.
Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts
Physical pain does not bother me much...I am quite resilient to that. It's emotional pain that gets me. Well only dealing with one certain subject, and then I prefer physical pain(I'll either punch a wall a few times, or do numerous push-ups until it burns)
Secret_Recipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Secret_Recipe
Member since 2010 • 50 Posts
When a best friend (who was a girl) walks into the room looking totally fine and I get a boner while my fly was conveniently open. I zip it closed....right onto the bridge of my penis Yes, I bled.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
I suppose when I broke my ankle.
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 UltimoIce
Member since 2009 • 3074 Posts

I suppose when I broke my ankle.t3hrubikscube

When I shattered my ankle, I stood up and laughed. Nobody believed I broke it til the school nurse made me try to walk on it and you could hear bones crunching. Then they believed me.

It actually didn't hurt at all until I got to the hopsital.

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#35 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
I fell off a tall wall and smacked my head of the concrete.
killyou060606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 killyou060606
Member since 2005 • 27091 Posts
Kidney stones, i've passed out each time.
Avatar image for tocklestein2005
tocklestein2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tocklestein2005
Member since 2008 • 5532 Posts
Waking up during surgery when my appendix was being removedxaos
holy crap! ouch...
nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

Tough question but the most excrucating pain I can recall is when I got impaled by a couple of ski's in my back skiing in Wyoming. The worst part was the guy just went "oops, sorry about that" and kept on skiing. Luckily it didnt go through my torso but it hurt like hell and left a couple of huge welts on my back.

Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts

[QUOTE="t3hrubikscube"]I suppose when I broke my ankle.UltimoIce

When I shattered my ankle, I stood up and laughed. Nobody believed I broke it til the school nurse made me try to walk on it and you could hear bones crunching. Then they believed me.

:? Bones crunching! Ahhh that is a horrible sound. That's really interesting that it didn't hurt right away. When I broke mine it hurt immediately but I was able to walk so I figured it probably wasn't broken. I actually didn't see a doctor for it for several months, and by then there wasn't much that could be done, so I opted to do nothing. I broke it like 2 1/2 years ago and it still hurts today, so I kind of regret my decision. :P
CannedWorms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#40 CannedWorms
Member since 2009 • 3381 Posts

[QUOTE="t3hrubikscube"]I suppose when I broke my ankle.UltimoIce

EXACTLY the same situation for me when I broke my wrist.
garaa2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 garaa2007
Member since 2006 • 829 Posts

when i dislocated and fractured my wrist at the same time during a basketball game , i was going for a dunk and i made it but my hand slipped and i fell on my wrist , pain was even worse when they relocated, it was so painful . but i know someone whose arm got stuck in a shirt in an old washing machine and broke in 3 different places .

Avatar image for BreakTheseLinks
BreakTheseLinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BreakTheseLinks
Member since 2005 • 2601 Posts

Nothing really just when I was 5 I fell from a cinder block wall and crushed in the occipital region of my skull on a trailer connecting ball. I had to have 3 cranial reconstructive surgeries to fix it. You would think I wouldn't remember it but I remember every second of it...ugh. 9 months in the hospital is horrible.

ubpoker123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ubpoker123
Member since 2007 • 877 Posts
Some pretty weak stuff in here. I'll take the cake easy on this thread. =)
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

Thrown off a horse...blunt force trauma...not sure if it was pain..but it was pretty scary..

DanDaRuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 DanDaRuff
Member since 2010 • 120 Posts

When I broke my arm trying to jump onto a chair.

The real pain was that I couldn't scratch an itch with my cast on, so I stuck a comb down there

resulting in the cast fluff bunching together, it was a long and dull pain. Stupid, I know.

UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 UbiquitousAeon
Member since 2010 • 2099 Posts

Back in Nam' I had both of my limbs blown off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 194197844077667059316682358889

Back in Nam' I had both of my limbs blown off.

UbiquitousAeon
You... only had 2 limbs before that?
Lost-Memory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Lost-Memory
Member since 2009 • 1556 Posts
Uhh. I broke my collarbone, but i've had scrapes that hurt more.
chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

[QUOTE="xaos"]Waking up during surgery when my appendix was being removedRailroadBridge

No he doesen't, there is a guy on this forums that broke off his elbow (yes, he BROKE OFF his ELBOW) when his jeep overturned.

Anyways, worst pain i was in was probably when i was in a mosh at some gig and I colided with this huge dude, for some reason he had his arms foreward so i got punched in the stomach, we headbutted each other and we hit each others knee.

I just collapsed to the floor in horrifying agony at that point haha... I couldn't straighten out because of the horrible stomach pain, i couldnt stand up because my knees hurt like hell and i had a roaring headache and i started bleeding from my nose a few minutes later. Luckily some guys dragged me out of the crowd on and put me on a table.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 194197844077667059316682358889
[QUOTE="RailroadBridge"]

[QUOTE="xaos"]Waking up during surgery when my appendix was being removedchaplainDMK

No he doesen't, there is a guy on this forums that broke off his elbow (yes, he BROKE OFF his ELBOW) when his jeep overturned.

I don't want to beat that guy :(