Why do a lot of people hate electronic music?

• 129 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Reed_Bowie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Reed_Bowie
Member since 2011 • 506 Posts
My theory is ignorance. A lot of people I've talked to who dislike electronic music think that all electronic music is made with software, which it isn't. Some also claim that music software "takes no talent to use", which is not the case at all. If that were true, any amateur with no musical knowledge could make great music. So what's your theory on "why people hate electronic music"?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
Because people hate things they don't like.
Grandotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Grandotaku
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

It lacks a human quality.

Reed_Bowie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Reed_Bowie
Member since 2011 • 506 Posts
Because people hate things they don't like. FrostyPhantasm
watch this video, and skip to 27 seconds in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRemy8rn8fQ&feature=related

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"]Because people hate things they don't like. Reed_Bowie
watch this video, and skip to 27 seconds in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRemy8rn8fQ&feature=related

.. That isn't a joke >_>
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

idk i guess mainstream dubstep is"all electronic music"which isnt right.it's always that one impression that leaves people with a bad taste. then you got the D-bags that think they know everything about music just uhg

i love electronic music it can be soothing it can just kick you in the head and make you wanna dance. i love it

this one is soothing and just awesome imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7wXDM7k-gE

British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts
I prefer orchestrated pieces.
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#8 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts
Because any dull-minded-clown-buffoon can press some buttons and turn some knobs. It takes talent to use a guitar, especially a 5 neck like this:  And drums like this:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Because any dull-minded-clown-buffoon can press some buttons and turn some knobs. It takes talent to use a guitar, especially a 5 neck like this:  And drums like this:  Kevlar101
That's kind of really downplaying it.. They have hundreds of thousands of different settings to tweak and adjust to make a GOOD sound. Itd be like if i said any monkey can push a string down and pluck it. durp.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]Because any dull-minded-clown-buffoon can press some buttons and turn some knobs. It takes talent to use a guitar, especially a 5 neck like this:  And drums like this:  FrostyPhantasm

That's kind of really downplaying it.. They have hundreds of thousands of different settings to tweak and adjust to make a GOOD sound. Itd be like if i said any monkey can push a string down and pluck it. durp.

To me, talent matters just as much as sound. These days, when it comes to vocals, there are a lot of voice alternators, that "Enhance" a singers voice, so its not even really their own voices. How is that talent? The same goes for instruments. A sound has to come from a persons own talent, not the talent of a sound machine.
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

because it's just two robots having sex while someone records

almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]Because any dull-minded-clown-buffoon can press some buttons and turn some knobs. It takes talent to use a guitar, especially a 5 neck like this:  And drums like this:  Kevlar101

To me, talent matters just as much as sound. These days, when it comes to vocals, there are a lot of voice alternators, that "Enhance" a singers voice, so its not even really their own voices. How is that talent? The same goes for instruments. A sound has to come from a persons own talent, not the talent of a sound machine.

i don't think you grasp what techno is and how it's made. while if it sounds good wtf does talent matter?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]Because any dull-minded-clown-buffoon can press some buttons and turn some knobs. It takes talent to use a guitar, especially a 5 neck like this:  And drums like this:  Kevlar101

That's just..so ignorant and flawed. So because someone pushes buttons and spends weeks alternating tones and frequencies instead of strumming up and down or plucking a bass string he's less talented? The machine doesn't produce magical notes that sound good to an audience, it requires talent to assemble that piece. Classical music doesn't sound good because 120 people are playing instruments randomly, a composer had to spend weeks and months assembling it. It's the same with any EDM song. Also vocal editing has nothing to do with this argument, a very large chunk of EDM doesn't use vocals, and the chunk that does, from my experience, almost never uses altered vocals.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mAArdman
Member since 2003 • 1612 Posts

Because any dull-minded-clown-buffoon can press some buttons and turn some knobs. It takes talent to use a guitar, especially a 5 neck like this:  And drums like this:  Kevlar101

won't see many musicians using 5neck guitars and drumosaurus's just like you won't see many musicians using modular synths or theremins and actually be able to produce somehting other than bleeps and bloops.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"] That's kind of really downplaying it.. They have hundreds of thousands of different settings to tweak and adjust to make a GOOD sound. Itd be like if i said any monkey can push a string down and pluck it. durp.

almasdeathchild

i don't think you grasp what techno is and how it's made. while if it sounds good wtf does talent matter?

Ok, I like SOME pop, I like its upbeat sound, but, I prefer stuff like Rock, Jazz and Blues because at least Rock performers, Jazz performers and Blues performers have passion, at least they use REAL instruments, their own voices, and actually have talent. That is why I prefer it, not just because I love the sound, but because I respect the people who make the sound. Because it is their own work, their own talent. I like pop musics sound, but I don't respect the people who make the sound, because they use sound machines and voice alternators, so its NOT their own work or talent. Let me put it like this, if there was a sports car race, and one of the drivers had a car that drives forward automatically, and does all the driving for the driver, and he wins the race, why should he get credit? It was not his own work, it was the technoligy that did the work.
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] To me, talent matters just as much as sound. These days, when it comes to vocals, there are a lot of voice alternators, that "Enhance" a singers voice, so its not even really their own voices. How is that talent? The same goes for instruments. A sound has to come from a persons own talent, not the talent of a sound machine.Kevlar101

Ok, I like SOME pop, I like its upbeat sound, but, I prefer stuff like Rock, Jazz and Blues because at least Rock performers, Jazz performers and Blues performers have passion, at least they use REAL instruments, their own voices, and actually have talent. That is why I prefer it, not just because I love the sound, but because I respect the people who make the sound. Because it is their own work, their own talent. I like pop musics sound, but I don't respect the people who make the sound, because they use sound machines and voice alternators, so its NOT their own work or talent. Let me put it like this, if there was a sports car race, and one of the drivers had a car that drives forward automatically, and does all the driving for the driver, and he wins the race, why should he get credit? It was not his own work, it was the technoligy that did the work.

where in the nine circles of hell did the genre pop come from? no. and cause someone uses real instruments doesnt make them any better than someone who works techno beats.i play guitat(schector diamond series) a gibson warlock bass and roland drums double bass. and ive done techno and dubstep clips with a friend. it's no different.just a different genre.

Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts

Kevlar in real life

Oswaldo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Oswaldo_
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I wouldn't say that people don't like certain genres of music because of ignorance. I have never liked country music, much to the annoyance of a lot of people I know. It's just never been my "cup of tea." I do, however, like every other genre and listen to a wide variety of music on a daily basis. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences, and just because someone doesn't like a genre of music I'm not going to hold it against them. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Edit: I think I might have misunderstood initially how the OP meant they were ignorant. If the way they're ignorant is because they think all electronic music sounds the same because they've heard a couple of tracks that were just a repetition of a word or phrase with a generic beat, then I would see how they would be ignorance. My thought was that by "ignorant" the OP meant they just flat out didn't like it. My mistake!
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]Because any dull-minded-clown-buffoon can press some buttons and turn some knobs. It takes talent to use a guitar, especially a 5 neck like this:  And drums like this:  mAArdman

won't see many musicians using 5neck guitars and drumosaurus's

I disagree:
punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

they might be referring to dubstep as electronic music in general which is VERY ignorant of them.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#21 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Well, obviously all electronic music is made with software. All modern synths are digitial or virtual-analogue. But I have a soft spot for synth pads and leads, so im definitely in for electronic music. Im not really into trance/house/dubstep. But I do really like some aspects of electronica in different kinds of music.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Kevlar101

Kevlar in real life

VanHelsingBoA64
I never said that i thought it was noise. I quite enjoy Techno, and Pop and the like, but i dont like the people who perform this stuff, because I believe they lack talent.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mAArdman

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] To me, talent matters just as much as sound. These days, when it comes to vocals, there are a lot of voice alternators, that "Enhance" a singers voice, so its not even really their own voices. How is that talent? The same goes for instruments. A sound has to come from a persons own talent, not the talent of a sound machine.Kevlar101

If you're suggesting that there's not a lot of work involved in programming and using an electronic instrument such as a synthesizer, I think you might have to do some research on the subject. While it may not be as obvious as learning a physical instrument, there actually is a lot of knowledge, creativity and skill involved in playing a synth. Imagine if you could shape the sound you use as well as using your technical skill to play it. Can't do that with traditional instruments, except the organ and some others I might be forgetting. Your car analogy is not applicable here, and makes it look like you don't know what you're talking about. In this case the technology is used to create or modify sounds; not to create and play an entire song without any human input.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5e97585ea928c

[QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]

Kevlar in real life

Kevlar101
I never said that i thought it was noise. I quite enjoy Techno, and Pop and the like, but i dont like the people who perform this stuff, because I believe they lack talent.

A lot of EDM artists have musical education, classical education or have been in other genres though.. I mean even skrillex used to play guitars and sing. The Bloody Beetroots and Daft Punk both have vast knowledge of Classical works and theory, one of the members of The Bloody Beetroots has even composed classical tunes that received very good recognition and praise. Not to mention both of those bands can also play guitar and drums and do most of their sampling themselves.

Example

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Shmiity

Voice alternators? What are we talking about? Car batteries? You clearly have never made a professional recording. Double tracking, phasing, distortion, reverb, pitch-correction, vocoders and compression are all great techniques to achieve different sonic levels on voices. If you just sing dry vocals all the time, that is what it is: Dry. Modern techniques have evolved because people wanted new sounds. The old days werent that great, dude. Embrace 2012. Postprocessing effects are awesome, and very much a part of making music.

mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mAArdman

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

I disagree:

Six is not a lot. Also I don't think Stephen Colbert should be considered a musician, despite his 80's hit song Charlene (I'm right behind you).

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]i don't think you grasp what techno is and how it's made. while if it sounds good wtf does talent matter?

mAArdman

If you're suggesting that there's not a lot of work involved in programming and using an electronic instrument such as a synthesizer, I think you might have to do some research on the subject. While it may not be as obvious as learning a physical instrument, there actually is a lot of knowledge, creativity and skill involved in playing a synth. Imagine if you could shape the sound you use as well as using your technical skill to play it. Can't do that with traditional instruments, except the organ and some others I might be forgetting. Your car analogy is not applicable here, and makes it look like you don't know what you're talking about. In this case the technology is used to create or modify sounds; not to create and play an entire song without any human input.

How does my car analogy make it look like I dont know what i'm talking about? I know exactly what i'm talking about.
krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts

You're confusing talent with technical proficiency. ALL music worth listening to requires talent. Music today may be more accessible than it's ever been, but it takes just as much talent as it always has to make good music. Be it technical death metal, minimalist dubstep, or sample-based instrumental hip hop.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mAArdman

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]i don't think you grasp what techno is and how it's made. while if it sounds good wtf does talent matter?

Shmiity

Voice alternators? What are we talking about? Car batteries? You clearly have never made a professional recording. Double tracking, phasing, distortion, reverb, pitch-correction, vocoders and compression are all great techniques to achieve different sonic levels on voices. If you just sing dry vocals all the time, that is what it is: Dry. Modern techniques have evolved because people wanted new sounds. The old days werent that great, dude. Embrace 2012. Postprocessing effects are awesome, and very much a part of making music.

true, and most of those are actually used as guitar effects as well.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="mAArdman"]

mAArdman

I disagree:

Six is not a lot. Also I don't think Stephen Colbert should be considered a musician, despite his 80's hit song Charlene (I'm right behind you).

Now who's the one not using his brain? These were just the ones I gathered from Google Images, and I want you to think about what the true odds are that every single 5 neck guitarist is featured on that image list, and the fact that I did not even use all the photos.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mAArdman

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Ok, I like SOME pop, I like its upbeat sound, but, I prefer stuff like Rock, Jazz and Blues because at least Rock performers, Jazz performers and Blues performers have passion, at least they use REAL instruments, their own voices, and actually have talent. That is why I prefer it, not just because I love the sound, but because I respect the people who make the sound. Because it is their own work, their own talent. I like pop musics sound, but I don't respect the people who make the sound, because they use sound machines and voice alternators, so its NOT their own work or talent. Let me put it like this, if there was a sports car race, and one of the drivers had a car that drives forward automatically, and does all the driving for the driver, and he wins the race, why should he get credit? It was not his own work, it was the technoligy that did the work.Kevlar101

How does my car analogy make it look like I dont know what i'm talking about? I know exactly what i'm talking about.

you might think you know exactly what you're talking about but you don't have any knowledge to back it up

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Shmiity

[QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]

Kevlar in real life

Kevlar101

You have Pink Floyd and The Rolling Stones as your pictures. I can only assume you like "Dad Rock" and claim rock music is dead.

If you think pop music takes less talent... give me a roman numeral analysis of "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry and talk to me about modal mixture.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kevlar101

mAArdman

you might think you know exactly what you're talking about but you don't have any knowledge to back it up

That makes no sense, because my car analogy WAS how I backed up my knowledge. Think man.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mAArdman

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] I disagree:       Kevlar101

Now who's the one not using his brain? These were just the ones I gathered from Google Images, and I want you to think about what the true odds are that every single 5 neck guitarist is featured on that image list, and the fact that I did not even use all the photos.

It's not because they pose with a 5 neck guitar that they actually have the skill to play it. Case in point, Stephen Colbert, despite his 80's hit song Charlene (I'm right behind you).
Thank you for not posting all the photos. I respect you for that.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]

Kevlar in real life

Shmiity

You have Pink Floyd and The Rolling Stones as your pictures. I can only assume you like "Dad Rock" and claim rock music is dead.

If you think pop music takes less talent... give me a roman numeral analysis of "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry and talk to me about modal mixture.

I find the term "Dad-Rock" insulting, but, if "Dad Rock" is what you call "Classic Rock" then yes, I like it. Rock from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Although the late 80s and 90s is more of Latter-Day rock. And I do not think that rock is dead, there are still rock groups around today, but they are just not as popular as, say, a pop singer/group.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mAArdman

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] How does my car analogy make it look like I dont know what i'm talking about? I know exactly what i'm talking about.Kevlar101

That makes no sense, because my car analogy WAS how I backed up my knowledge. Think man.

Can't back up your knowledge with an analogy. You'll use an analogy to enhance your point, maybe.
I'm not attacking your analogy here, I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Kevlar101

mAArdman

Can't back up your knowledge with an analogy. You'll use an analogy to enhance your point, maybe.
I'm not attacking your analogy here, I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about.

So you are saying that my Analogy was good, but that I just have no clue what I am really trying to say.....?
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mAArdman

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] That makes no sense, because my car analogy WAS how I backed up my knowledge. Think man.Kevlar101

So you are saying that my Analogy was good, but that I just have no clue what I am really trying to say.....?

I'm saying your Analogy might be perfect in another context, but that the way you're criticizing electronic instruments for basically requiring less skill than traditional instruments constitutes a claim that you should back up with actual knowledge instead of assumptions and pictures of Stephen Colbert.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kevlar101

mAArdman

I'm saying your Analogy might be perfect in another context, but that the way you're criticizing electronic instruments for basically requiring less skill than traditional instruments constitutes a claim that you should back up with actual knowledge instead of assumptions and pictures of Stephen Colbert.

Have you ever noticed how people who like techno or Pop or rap are saying stuf like how guys like Jimmy Page and Kurt Cobain, and Neil Peart, and John bonham, and Eric Clapton have no talent? Its not hard to see how hypocritical people like you are
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] So you are saying that my Analogy was good, but that I just have no clue what I am really trying to say.....? Kevlar101

Have you ever noticed how people who like techno or Pop or rap are saying stuf like how guys like Jimmy Page and Kurt Cobain, and Neil Peart, and John bonham, and Eric Clapton have no talent? Its not hard to see how hypocritical people like you are

ive never seen anyone who likes techno pop or rap say that. maybe bucked20 but he doesnt count.

i call bs on this statement

mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mAArdman

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] So you are saying that my Analogy was good, but that I just have no clue what I am really trying to say.....? Kevlar101

Never said that they had no talent. I actually think there are/were quite talented. You are the one making the claim that a musical style requires no talent. I am able to appreciate the talent of the musicians you mentioned as well as the talent of electronic musicians. I also don't really enjoy techno or pop or rap, but I enjoy music as a whole and I am able to find stuff I like in pretty much any style.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Kevlar101

almasdeathchild

ive never seen anyone who likes techno pop or rap say that. maybe bucked20 but he doesnt count.

Have you considered that what YOU have experienced might not be what someone else has experienced? If someone said they got raped, are you gonna call BS on it just because you never been raped? No. So, how do you know that I have not been around a lot of people who have said that rock performers have no talent? You don't.
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kevlar101

mAArdman

Never said that they had no talent. I actually think there are/were quite talented. You are the one making the claim that a musical style requires no talent. I am able to appreciate the talent of the musicians you mentioned as well as the talent of electronic musicians. I also don't really enjoy techno or pop or rap, but I enjoy music as a whole and I am able to find stuff I like in pretty much any style.

*Facepalm* I have already said, I do somewhat like Pop, and I do like Rap. I never said that Rappers have no talent anyway.
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Have you ever noticed how people who like techno or Pop or rap are saying stuf like how guys like Jimmy Page and Kurt Cobain, and Neil Peart, and John bonham, and Eric Clapton have no talent? Its not hard to see how hypocritical people like you areKevlar101

Have you considered that what YOU have experienced might not be what someone else has experienced? If someone said they got raped, are you gonna call BS on it just because you never been raped? No. So, how do you know that I have not been around a lot of people who have said that rock performers have no talent? You don't.

nope,but i guess you calling genre as a whole talentless for working nobs gives them every right to call your bands talentless for mearly plucking a instrument.or stepping on a pedal and bashing things.

it's exactly how you sound

mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mAArdman

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Have you ever noticed how people who like techno or Pop or rap are saying stuf like how guys like Jimmy Page and Kurt Cobain, and Neil Peart, and John bonham, and Eric Clapton have no talent? Its not hard to see how hypocritical people like you areKevlar101

Nice rape analogy. I'm sure you have a hitler one hanging around somewhere.

mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mAArdman

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

*Facepalm* I have already said, I do somewhat like Pop, and I do like Rap. I never said that Rappers have no talent anyway.

Good for you that you like Pop and Rap. The latter is pretty much Pop nowadays anyways. You're the one who brought Rap into the discussion and it never was mentioned that rappers lacked talent. I also don't consider rap to be electronic music.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]ive never seen anyone who likes techno pop or rap say that. maybe bucked20 but he doesnt count.

mAArdman

I love your sarcasm.
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]ive never seen anyone who likes techno pop or rap say that. maybe bucked20 but he doesnt count.

almasdeathchild

nope,but i guess you calling genre as a whole talentless for working nobs gives them every right to call your bands talentless for mearly plucking a instrument.or stepping on a pedal and bashing things.

it's exactly how you sound

True, thats a true statement, I give you that much.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mAArdman

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Have you considered that what YOU have experienced might not be what someone else has experienced? If someone said they got raped, are you gonna call BS on it just because you never been raped? No. So, how do you know that I have not been around a lot of people who have said that rock performers have no talent? You don't.Kevlar101

I love your sarcasm.

thanks. i did my best.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Kevlar101

mAArdman

I love your sarcasm.

thanks. i did my best.

:lol: that made me laugh. I think i am done with this conversation.