Whistleblower "scientists cooked climate change books"

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

You gotta love WhiteKnight and his consistency. You know he'll never stay on topic and you know how he'll respond to something he does not quite know how to deal with.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Well you've gotta go off-topic when it comes to global warming, a 97% scientific consensus is hard to argue.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

@WhiteKnight77 said:

I cannot help it if you cannot see that the wife of a sitting Vice-President used her position to push her moral agenda which resulted in said warnings being posted on albums and CDs.

Just tell me the point you were trying to make. I genuinely do not understand.

Because I said, "The moral majority made an impact in politics," to which you replied, "*cough* Tipper Gore *cough*"

As far as I can tell, this is the equivalent of me saying, "Dogs are mammals," after which you reply, "*cough* cats *cough*"

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@WhiteKnight77 said:

I cannot help it if you cannot see that the wife of a sitting Vice-President used her position to push her moral agenda which resulted in said warnings being posted on albums and CDs.

Just tell me the point you were trying to make. I genuinely do not understand.

Because I said, "The moral majority made an impact in politics," to which you replied, "*cough* Tipper Gore *cough*"

As far as I can tell, this is the equivalent of me saying, "Dogs are mammals," after which you reply, "*cough* cats *cough*"

A liberal politician's wife injecting her morality on everyday life that still resonates to this day. Not just someone on the outside of politics, but someone actually involved in politics spouting morality from the other side of the fence. 2 sides of the same coin. If you can bring up The Moral Majority, you should know who else from the opposite side was involved in pushing morality and definitely had an impact.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

@WhiteKnight77 said:

A liberal politician's wife injecting her morality on everyday life that still resonates to this day. Not just someone on the outside of politics, but someone actually involved in politics spouting morality from the other side of the fence. 2 sides of the same coin. If you can bring up The Moral Majority, you should know who else from the opposite side was involved in pushing morality and definitely had an impact.

Ah, so it's just a childish, "They did it, too!" argument.

I didn't even state that it was bad (although it is) or that the Democrats have not also partaken in such shenanigans (they have). I was simply answering the question you posed - Do I believe the moral majority had a political impact? Yes.

Now that we clearly agree, we're all good, no?

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@WhiteKnight77 said:

Ah, so it's just a childish, "They did it, too!" argument.

I didn't even state that it was bad (although it is) or that the Democrats have not also partaken in such shenanigans (they have). I was simply answering the question you posed - Do I believe the moral majority had a political impact? Yes.

Now that we clearly agree, we're all good, no?

As long as we both know, as well as others, that both sides play stupid morality games.