When you drive by a police officer...

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

i don't slow down when i see a cop. i figure if i slow down, it might make me look suspicious. but if i keep going the same speed and i look at them when i go by and they see me look at them, they'll be like "oh this kid knows what he's doing, he's fine."

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#52 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

Depends if it's a GSP or a local. If it's a local, then no, even if I'm up to 10 mph over the speed limit (can't get pulled over for 10 or less over, here). If it's a GSP, then I make sure I'm only about 5 mph over when I see them. Then I give the finger to all the people that go below the speed limit when they see him.

StudySession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 StudySession
Member since 2009 • 1539 Posts

I do this too. I also keep a lookout for Impalas, Crown Vics, or Chargers. That's what all the police drive around here and many of them are not marked. The steel wheels are always a dead give away though. You would think they could at least spring for hubcaps or something.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

Psh! Like I have a Reason to do that! :P

I don't usually check, If I have a buddy with me I'll ask if he's following me or getting on the highway :D

Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts

i don't slow down when i see a cop. i figure if i slow down, it might make me look suspicious. but if i keep going the same speed and i look at them when i go by and they see me look at them, they'll be like "oh this kid knows what he's doing, he's fine."

needled24-7
Most of the cops I go by are usually eating and not paying attention whatsoever. I get lucky like that. One was asleep once with his head against the window. I laughed hard.
zarkon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#56 zarkon9
Member since 2010 • 767 Posts

if they come pass me or i go pass them i might either a, give the finger... b, call them ****en pigs... or c, sing out loud... "mrs. officer can i talk to yaaa..."... from lil' wayne. i like giving the police ****.

zarkon9

after i had come out of prison my view of police changed which would be weird to those who read this. i was treated like a ***** in prison by even the police. i have been out since september 2008. because the police like to follow me everywhere these days because i am well known to them and continue to treat me like a *****. i feel the way i do toward them after what had happened. this might only really come from one being inside? but rehabilitation should be encouraged instead of this wrong attitude from people to throw away the key or let god sort em' out. because of the whack justice system here in this country, it failed me in that respect when it came to rehabilatation. :P

government, get your **** together.

zarkon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 zarkon9

I do this too. I also keep a lookout for Impalas, Crown Vics, or Chargers. That's what all the police drive around here and many of them are not marked. The steel wheels are always a dead give away though. You would think they could at least spring for hubcaps or something.

StudySession

impalas? wtf? the police here drive a make of car called holden. which i think is pontiac in north america and what was opel in europe. toyota aurions are in fact faster i have read.

StudySession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 StudySession

[QUOTE="StudySession"]

zarkon9

impalas? wtf? the police here drive a make of car called holden. which i think is pontiac in north america and what was opel in europe. toyota aurions are in fact faster i have read.

Police cars vary from country to country.

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#59 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
I do, and then promptly speed away. I hate how people slow down to below speed limit when they see a cop :xGallego
I know what you mean, I can't stand that either, like try not to make it look obvious you were going over the limit :roll:
zarkon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 zarkon9

[QUOTE="zarkon9"]

[QUOTE="StudySession"]

StudySession

you don't say :) ... when i read impala i instantly imagined one bouncing up and down with 24s (can you do that?) and crammed with babes. then a ghetto blaster in the background playing westside connection.

is that a photo of you sitting on that police car?

cowplayinghalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 cowplayinghalo
Member since 2005 • 1642 Posts
I do! I just want to know what they are up to... if they can be suspicious of me then I can be of them ya?Sajedene
Very true
StudySession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 StudySession

[QUOTE="StudySession"]

[QUOTE="zarkon9"]

zarkon9

That is my sig. It's a screenshot or maybe just artwork from the upcoming splinter cell game...that was delayed until April today. :x

zarkon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 zarkon9

[QUOTE="zarkon9"]

[QUOTE="StudySession"]

StudySession

That is my sig. It's a screenshot or maybe just artwork from the upcoming splinter cell game...that was delayed until April today. :x

april? jesus... now i have to wait longer to find out whodunnit!

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

I get distracted from looking at the sexy curves of a Crown Vic... only to get pulled over by jealous Impalas :(

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
i make sure to crank up NWA
jetpower3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 jetpower3
Member since 2005 • 11631 Posts

Another reason I avoid driving as much as possible.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

I don't have a car...But this one time,me and 2 friends were just walking.
We saw a cop car,walked by it...Looked inside and saw 2 cops sitting.
I yelled 'COPS!'...And we started running,they came after us but we ran into the forest.
That was some funny stuff.

Benevolentbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

#68 Benevolentbob
Member since 2007 • 1178 Posts
Yes, always..even when I know I haven't done anything wrong. They always make me feel like I did something illegal just by looking at them. Also...don't you hate it when there's a siren in the song you're listening to in the car so you start looking around you only to realize there's no police or ambulance?
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

No, unlesswe're running over old ladies or doing something undeniably wreckless they don't care.

JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts
[QUOTE="LikeHaterade"]

[QUOTE="Yagr_Zero"]I check just to make sure they don't decide to pull me over.Yagr_Zero

Then there is that moment of relief when they either drive past or stay put. :P

Well I was almost scared ****less when a cop behind me turned on its lights. Luckily it pulled over the car just behind me and not me.

I have had at least 4 occasions where the cop is right on my tale and wants around me without me knowing. Every time I am speeding but cops dont notice my truck compared to little cars. They normally pass me for the dummy changing numerous lanes. One of those occasions was a lady cop waving me to get the hell out of the way. I had no idea if she was waving to get me to pull over for a ticket only to find her pass me up.
EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 EvilSteveo
Member since 2008 • 1995 Posts

if they come pass me or i go pass them i might either a, give the finger... b, call them ****en pigs... or c, sing out loud... "mrs. officer can i talk to yaaa..."... from lil' wayne. i like giving the police ****.

zarkon9

Awww is it not cute little Timmy on the Internet acting like a tough man for the first time. Quick someone take a picture this is going along with the baby pictures.

GenkiDama-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 GenkiDama-
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I do, and then promptly speed away. I hate how people slow down to below speed limit when they see a cop :xGallego
Same its not like they have their radar guns out while driving lol.
Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

[QUOTE="F1_2004"]I constantly scan all mirrors for cops and undercover Ford cars.DabsTight703
It's a good idea to keep yor eyes on all American cars. Here in Virginia it's not just crown vics anymore.

I've seen people pulled over by under cover mini vans here in Minnesota.

wstfld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 wstfld
Member since 2008 • 6375 Posts
You always have to watch out for the pigs.
EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 EvilSteveo

You always have to watch out for the pigs.wstfld

Quick everyone its Timmy twin brother , lets get a photo together of them. Acting like hard men on the Internet.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
I rev my engine challenging them to a race. You'll never take me alive coppers! :x
EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 EvilSteveo

I rev my engine challenging them to a race. You'll never take me alive coppers! :xMgamerBD

Lets just see about that

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I rev my engine challenging them to a race. You'll never take me alive coppers! :xEvilSteveo

Lets just see about that

psh! I role with this...im batman 8)

spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

only to make sure they're not to close

dont want an accident now

besides i havent done anything so why should i be nervous

EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 EvilSteveo

[QUOTE="EvilSteveo"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I rev my engine challenging them to a race. You'll never take me alive coppers! :xMgamerBD

Lets just see about that

psh! I role with this...im batman 8)

You must never of read my previous post in other topics when i said i am batman. But can they be two of us. Also to scare someone people am probably going to join the police some day. Not a good idea when you think your batman some times. And am on a random rant again. You win this time other batman.

solid_mario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 solid_mario
Member since 2005 • 3144 Posts

[QUOTE="3DayFinisher"]Not really, I put both hands on the wheel though, that's about it.JodyR

I have this problem that I drive with my two fingers: index finger and thumb. I definitely have both hands on the steering wheel when I see a cop for more control. One day... I'll get out of the habit of being a bad steering-wheel-grasper. There have been way too many occasions a sudden bump in the road has caused me to steer off a bit.

I don't even put two hands on the wheel. I tend to drive with one hand (more than two fingers :P ). If I see a bobby, I make sure I'm going at the speed limit and that I don't do something stupid like clip a yellow or undertake someone. Other than that I drive normally.
Angry_Mushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Angry_Mushroom
Member since 2009 • 708 Posts
I just keep on driving the speed I'm already going. Pizza signs on top of a car make us invisible to cops. I only check mirrors to be aware of anything going around me.
Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#83 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

When I driveby a police officer I shout "Take that you pig!" and then me and my homeboys make our escape as we chuck our uzis under the seats.

EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 EvilSteveo

When I driveby a police officer I shout "Take that you pig!" and then me and my homeboys make our escape as we chuck our uzis under the seats.

Murj

+1 street cred

loft8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#85 loft8000
Member since 2008 • 1435 Posts

No.

Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
Absolutely. Even if I know that I'm doing absolutely nothing wrong, I still watch the cop until they're out of my area.
zarkon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 zarkon9

[QUOTE="zarkon9"]

EvilSteveo

Awww is it not cute little Timmy on the Internet acting like a tough man for the first time. Quick someone take a picture this is going along with the baby pictures.

my name is not timmy.

zarkon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 zarkon9

[QUOTE="Murj"]

EvilSteveo

+1 street cred

uzis? a drive by shouting?

Avatar image for MOSSBERG_E-Rock
MOSSBERG_E-Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 MOSSBERG_E-Rock
Member since 2004 • 3049 Posts

Always. Usually because there is a key in my fender. :o

krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts
I'd say yes, but I check my rear-view almost constantly.
ariz3260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 ariz3260
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

In my part of town cops usually don't pull people over for doing speed limit +10 on the freeway, and I always make sure I am only doing speed limit +10.

Vadamee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Vadamee
Member since 2009 • 1195 Posts

[QUOTE="F1_2004"]I constantly scan all mirrors for cops and undercover Ford cars.JodyR

Me too! I think it's because there has been occasions where I have had expired registration tags on my truck or motorscooter. I have to say, over the years the habit gets worse. I mean when I first started learning how to drive the rule back then was to check rear view mirror every 10 seconds. I find myself looking there just about that, so considering the math I guess I look at the mirror.... 30 times in 60 seconds? I am sure my math has to be off. The hours upon hours of driving my truck around Texas to California, I dont even want to think about how many times I have looked in the rear view mirror since I started driving. lol

EDIT: Hrm, I think it's 6 times in 60 seconds, there we go!

You are from Texas?
ExpiredGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ExpiredGhost
Member since 2010 • 528 Posts
I always look in my rear view mirror when a cop is behind me, I am always afraid that the cop will pull me over for something.
Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#94 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts
Hahaha, I always do. :lol:
Vadamee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Vadamee
Member since 2009 • 1195 Posts
I'm glad I'm not alone! Its hard being a brotha here in Texas. Police always constigatin, confiscatin' and hateratin' thinkin I'm ridin expirititatin'
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

Yeah just about all the time.

WestSideAzn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#97 WestSideAzn
Member since 2003 • 2218 Posts
Yes I do. Car is modified, so I wanna know if they're gonna pull me over for something stupid. California laws regarding cars tend to drive Cops crazy.
jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 jakarai
Member since 2008 • 4289 Posts
Once you get a few speeding tickets you will start doing the same thing.
jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 jakarai
Member since 2008 • 4289 Posts

In my part of town cops usually don't pull people over for doing speed limit +10 on the freeway, and I always make sure I am only doing speed limit +10.

ariz3260
Same here. It's when you are 15+ over is when they will pull you.
Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts
NWA said it best....