When did you get your first kiss?

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

15 without tounge. 18 with toungue. You?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 themajormayor

bump

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts

Grade 6 with the girl I had liked for the longest time

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I don't remember.

rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
Still haven't and I'm nearly 20.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

I was 5. No, she was not my mom.

RisethNameless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RisethNameless
Member since 2011 • 922 Posts

14 with tongue, and that was my first kiss

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

I think i was 7-8,and it was actually my cousin.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

I was around five years old. When I was in kindergarten I would kiss girls there in the unisex bathroom. Looking back at it (this was in the mid-80s), if this was today I would probably be on my way to juvenile for sexual assault the way they react these days about stuff like that.

ScottMescudi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ScottMescudi
Member since 2011 • 1550 Posts

Haven't kissed a woman yet. Hopefully soon.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

5th or 6th grade, i was dared to go kiss one of the cute girls in my class.

I kissed her(peck on the lips), but then she punched me. We're still friends cause we went to high school together, but I'd never bring it up after so long.

First tongue kiss around 16, my uncle's girlfriend's daughter... too sexy, one of the big regrets of my life not getting her contact information. Oh well.

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts
I'm almost 21 and have yet to get my first kiss. No biggie.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

I was 5. No, she was not my mom.

sherman-tank1
Same, I even got caught from the teacher, and my mom. Her name was Georgina, she came over to 'play' all the time.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

7 years old with tongue. I was a freaky kid back then. Don't know what happened to my charm though...

edit: Actually, I never lost my charm. I think my problem is lack of motivation...

zombehhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 zombehhhhh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts

First kiss was just after 7th grade. First time I made out with a girl was the second time I kissed a girl when I was 16.

NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
When I was 4 by a 5 year old girl.
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Well I am 21 and never have had a first kiss. I guess I am foreveralone.jpg.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts
I'm almost 21 and have yet to get my first kiss. No biggie.Aquat1cF1sh
Same here.
Avatar image for XiaolinPrincess
XiaolinPrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XiaolinPrincess
Member since 2006 • 7907 Posts
15; a month and a day before I turned 16. Compared to everyone else at my school, that was late.
CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts
Never for me yet. :(
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Aquat1cF1sh"]I'm almost 21 and have yet to get my first kiss. No biggie.Drakes_Fortune
Same here.

Dude I don't wanna sound gay but I saw your pic in the PIPY and girls shouldn't be able to keep their pants on around you. Unless you're like the biggest douche.
pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#22 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

I was 18.

NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
I seem to have lost my kissing virginity the earliest here.
Avatar image for deactivated-5806da829a153
deactivated-5806da829a153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5806da829a153
Member since 2011 • 93 Posts

Never had a first kiss and probably also never will have a first kiss.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Drakes_Fortune
[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="Aquat1cF1sh"]I'm almost 21 and have yet to get my first kiss. No biggie.themajormayor
Same here.

Dude I don't wanna sound gay but I saw your pic in the PIPY and girls shouldn't be able to keep their pants on around you. Unless you're like the biggest douche.

Weird right? Maybe im just really unlucky, the girls i like never like me back. And im also really shy cause my mom was always really protective about me and my brothers so i was never the kid playing on the streets. Im not really anti social, i love being around people. I dont give a **** must people converstations tough, so i never know what to say and makes me look kinda weird.
British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts
20. It was also the time that I lost my virginity, and the first time doing *everything*. It's a story of its own, but to sum it up, it happened within an hour of meeting eachother, she left just as fast. Never seen her again. Yes, alcohol was involved. No, I didn't have to pay a nickel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

roboticman2

Chicks dig confidence. Which clearly you don't have.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#28 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

14 in computer class, freshman year.

ScottMescudi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ScottMescudi
Member since 2011 • 1550 Posts
[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"] Same here.

Weird right? Maybe im just really unlucky, the girls i like never like me back. And im also really shy cause my mom was always really protective about me and my brothers so i was never the kid playing on the streets. Im not really anti social, i love being around people. I dont give a **** must people converstations tough, so i never know what to say and makes me look kinda weird.

Are you confident about yourself? Be honest :)
Mega-Mustaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Mega-Mustaine
Member since 2010 • 2130 Posts

I think around 5 or 6 years of age.

British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 British_Azimio

[QUOTE="roboticman2"]

sherman-tank1

Chicks dig confidence. Which clearly you don't have.

He'd be genuinely surprised at how easy it is to get some action. There seems to be so many on here that have the wrong idea about women. Hell, they have the wrong idea about themselves.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"] Same here.

Well this is pretty much the story of my life. I also look pretty good I think, but also have a really protective mum. Sure I have kissed girls etc. But still sucks at girls. I think it is I am just really stupid in situations like these. A girl can give me all sorts of signs and even tell me out loud and I still wouldn't understand :(
Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Drakes_Fortune
[QUOTE="ScottMescudi"][QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Dude I don't wanna sound gay but I saw your pic in the PIPY and girls shouldn't be able to keep their pants on around you. Unless you're like the biggest douche.

I have more self believe that anyone i know, that doesnt stop me from being shy and socially awkward.
British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 British_Azimio
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Dude I don't wanna sound gay but I saw your pic in the PIPY and girls shouldn't be able to keep their pants on around you. Unless you're like the biggest douche.

Well this is pretty much the story of my life. I also look pretty good I think, but also have a really protective mum. Sure I have kissed girls etc. But still sucks at girls. I think it is I am just really stupid in situations like these. A girl can give me all sorts of signs and even tell me out loud and I still wouldn't understand :(

I was the same way for a long time. You're probably still pretty young, so hopefully things will change as you get older and more experienced with people and life in general.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

I have more self believe that anyone i know, that doesnt stop me from being shy and socially awkward. Drakes_Fortune
Rephrase: Are you confident in your social skills?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="ScottMescudi"][QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"] Weird right? Maybe im just really unlucky, the girls i like never like me back. And im also really shy cause my mom was always really protective about me and my brothers so i was never the kid playing on the streets. Im not really anti social, i love being around people. I dont give a **** must people converstations tough, so i never know what to say and makes me look kinda weird.

I have more self believe that anyone i know, that doesnt stop me from being shy and socially awkward.

I think shy doesn't necessarily bad. Like this one time I don't want to get into too much detail but I was "acting" shy and innocent and it got me pretty far. But it doesn't mean you're not confident I think. But what do I know? I suck at this. Socially awkward isn't good though. Drink more alcohol.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 themajormayor
[QUOTE="British_Azimio"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"] Weird right? Maybe im just really unlucky, the girls i like never like me back. And im also really shy cause my mom was always really protective about me and my brothers so i was never the kid playing on the streets. Im not really anti social, i love being around people. I dont give a **** must people converstations tough, so i never know what to say and makes me look kinda weird.

I was the same way for a long time. You're probably still pretty young, so hopefully things will change as you get older and more experienced with people and life in general.

Yeah I'm 20 and actually alot have happened in short time so I am not that worried. Thanks for the support in any case :)
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Dude I don't wanna sound gay but I saw your pic in the PIPY and girls shouldn't be able to keep their pants on around you. Unless you're like the biggest douche. themajormayor

My issue if finding a female that can discuss things other then makeup, celebrities and fashion.

T_REX305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 T_REX305
Member since 2010 • 11304 Posts

When I was 6. Back when we thought it was weird to like the opposite gender. I was made fun of though because all the guys thought I was getting sick from it. Last time I got a kiss was 15.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"] Weird right? Maybe im just really unlucky, the girls i like never like me back. And im also really shy cause my mom was always really protective about me and my brothers so i was never the kid playing on the streets. Im not really anti social, i love being around people. I dont give a **** must people converstations tough, so i never know what to say and makes me look kinda weird. Fightingfan

My issue if finding a female that can discuss things other then makeup, celebrities and fashion.

Yeah I know what you mean. But really as long as she's hot it's good enough for me.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

Still haven't and I'm nearly 20.rockguy92

This.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts
[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="ScottMescudi"][QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"] Weird right? Maybe im just really unlucky, the girls i like never like me back. And im also really shy cause my mom was always really protective about me and my brothers so i was never the kid playing on the streets. Im not really anti social, i love being around people. I dont give a **** must people converstations tough, so i never know what to say and makes me look kinda weird.

I just looked through the PYP thread.. And i have the exact same haircut as you :O
Avatar image for invisibletearsx
invisibletearsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 invisibletearsx
Member since 2009 • 997 Posts

Probably when I was 15 or 16.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
About 13, 14. I was petting breasts long before that though.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 themajormayor

It doesn't count before you are 10 years old. Cause anything before that is kinda gross.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

It doesn't count before you are 10 years old. Cause anything before that is kinda gross.

themajormayor

Fine, I kissed my gf when I was 11. Happy?

Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Tropicalshower
Member since 2009 • 10813 Posts
I was 13 years old.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

sherman-tank1

Extremely happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

themajormayor

Extremely happy

I am glad to be of your service. :P