Whats your biggest dislike

• 144 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts
People who don't do good in school but can act like they know everything.SavageKantus
People who do well in school and disparage people who didn't and act as if they're 'superior' .
LordsLoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 LordsLoss
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts
Songs that have a lack of cowbell, I mean how dare them!
Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts

Having an honourable battle on Halo, nice and fair, but after the opponent wins the one on one skirmish you just had he proceeds to teabag, you making you loose all respect for the player.

sune_Gem
Teabagging is a sign of respect to used to thank your enemy for an honorable battle. ...or not.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#105 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

Having an honourable battle on Halo, nice and fair, but after the opponent wins the one on one skirmish you just had he proceeds to teabag, you making you loose all respect for the player.

Am_Confucius

Teabagging is a sign of respect to used to thank your enemy for an honorable battle. ...or not.

Not in the least. The only way it's worse is it you do it while they're alive. It's only bad if it's done ontop of an opponent. Just doing squats isn't bad, although weird.

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts
Probably annoying people on facebook. That stuff just gets to me real fast
Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
I dislike smoking a lot.
Dr_Manfattan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108 Dr_Manfattan
Member since 2009 • 1363 Posts

That really doesn't explain how a normal person can dislike another's Facebook status more than rape.thegerg

shouldn't rape be something you hate? it seems very strange for you to simply dislike something so terrible.

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

People who b**** too much about stuff that doesn't actually matter.

Having opinions is one thing and totally fine by me. People who find it necessary to judge and then hate someone because of their own inability to be open-minded, however, are scum.

CDuG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 CDuG
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts

[QUOTE="Dr_Manfattan"]

[QUOTE="thegerg"]That really doesn't explain how a normal person can dislike another's Facebook status more than rape.thegerg

shouldn't rape be something you hate? it seems very strange for you to simply dislike something so terrible.

Dislike and hate are not mutually exclusive. In fact, to hate something you must dislike it.

Dude you're nitpicking just to irritate people. Let's all assume that most normal human beings don't like rape, or AIDs or genocide, etc etc. I'd say it's a safe bet. Which is why it DOESN'T need to be stated. If you need to troll an internet forum about "dislikes" and complain that no one's tackling the world's problems here, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm happy you feel good about yourself acting like an elitist, but you're entirely missing the point. Nobody "likes" tragedies. That's not what was asked, because like I said, it doesn't need to be.

Let's say you meet somebody new and you start talking about likes and dislikes. If somebody seriously answered "rape" I would avoid them. They are taking themselves way too seriously. It's not like any normal person is going to counter with "really? I'm into that. If you're not this isn't going to work. Or is it...?"

No. Not likely. Get a grip.

In fact, my new dislike is elitist trolls who miss the point.

brandojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112 brandojones
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

Reality

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

Having to repeat myself.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

[QUOTE="fueled-system"] Kids who think its "cool" to speed and blast their radio as loud as possiblecodymcclain14
haha! I'm guilty. :P I don't think it's cool, I just love my music loud. :P

I be guilty as well. I've almost mastered the art of headbanging and driving at the same time...

CDuG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 CDuG

Was your first post in this thread not you complaining that people's dislikes were petty and calling them sheltered? You didn't even mention anything about your global dilemnas until after you had made it clear you were condemning others. So insinuating you are better than other people based on their contributions to the thread is not elitist? And posting first to complain with a minor secondary goal of barely answering the topic's question, that is not trolling? Just so we're clear...

CDuG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 CDuG

Okay so your first post was simply the word "rape". I barely noticed it as I assumed either bad joke or troll.

Second, in going back I also noticed the TC's first post which further clarifies the intention of the whole thing. "What just annoys you?" Again, simple dislikes.

So what gathered my attention in the first place turns out to be your second post then, as below.

Wow, some of y'all need to learn to get the hell over the little things. Seriously, the sound of texting or someone else's Facebook posts are your biggest dislikes? Wow, you seem quite sheltered. thegerg

Looks an awful lot like condemning others to me.

BrianB0422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#119 BrianB0422
Member since 2009 • 1636 Posts
People that don't use the sidewalk and walk down the frickin' road. You should be allowed to hit them instead of having to stop, swerve, or cross into oncoming traffic.
CDuG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 CDuG

Okay. Done arguing.

Dr_Manfattan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Dr_Manfattan

[QUOTE="CDuG"]

Okay so your first post was simply the word "rape". I barely noticed it as I assumed either bad joke or troll.

Second, in going back I also noticed the TC's first post which further clarifies the intention of the whole thing. "What just annoys you?" Again, simple dislikes.

So what gathered my attention in the first place turns out to be your second post then, as below.

[QUOTE="thegerg"]Wow, some of y'all need to learn to get the hell over the little things. Seriously, the sound of texting or someone else's Facebook posts are your biggest dislikes? Wow, you seem quite sheltered. thegerg

Looks an awful lot like condemning others to me.

"What just annoys you?" does not make "What[']s your biggest dislike[?]" go away. Anyway, I guess you're still confused. I'm not condemning anyone.

it seems to me that you're the one who is confused to the difference of dislike and hate.

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#124 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
People on Facebook who steal lyrics from songs and people comment saying "Well said mate" ARGHH irritates me for some reason.
Dr_Manfattan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Dr_Manfattan

[QUOTE="Dr_Manfattan"]

[QUOTE="thegerg"] "What just annoys you?" does not make "What[']s your biggest dislike[?]" go away. Anyway, I guess you're still confused. I'm not condemning anyone. thegerg

it seems to me that you're the one who is confused to the difference of dislike and hate.

Haha. No, I am not. What in the world would make you think that?

a dislike is just a feeling of aversion or disapproval, so facebook status updates and the like are well justified in this thread, hate is a far more fitting term for things such as rape.

i don't know, maybe it's just me being stupid having more that disapproval for rape.

Dr_Manfattan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Dr_Manfattan

[QUOTE="Dr_Manfattan"]

[QUOTE="thegerg"] Haha. No, I am not. What in the world would make you think that?

thegerg

a dislike is just a feeling of aversion or disapproval, so facebook status updates and the like are well justified in this thread, hate is a far more fitting term for things such as rape.

i don't know, maybe it's just me being stupid having more that disapproval for rape.

Do you not dislike things you hate? I dislike everything I hate.

Would you agree that a reasonable person would dislike rape more than they dislike Facebook status updates?

The application of those 2 words is not mutually exclusive. Now, please try to answer the question:What in the world would make you think that I am confused to the difference of dislike and hate?

dislike does come with hate, but this thread was clearly made just for things you found annoying and disliked in a light hearted manner.

Kvothe_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Kvothe_Stark
Member since 2010 • 360 Posts

Yahoo comments. I swear I went there once and when I left, I was 30% dumber and racist.

Also people who argue over politics and religion. Look, both sides have their stance and they're going to stand their ground no matter what you say or how loud you scream to convince them that you're right and they're wrong. Save your breath and just let each other be.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#130 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Ugh, this thread really went downhill.

Anyway, my biggest dislike is probably people who find pleasure in hurting/humiliating others (i.e. those bullies who are so relentless that they drive some people to suicide).

MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#131 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

Assumptions, mostly.

LordsLoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 LordsLoss
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts
[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

Ugh, this thread really went downhill.

Anyway, my biggest dislike is probably people who find pleasure in hurting/humiliating others (i.e. those bullies who are so relentless that they drive some people to suicide).

How did this thread go downhill? Does it need more cowbell in it? I can help..:)
sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#133 sonic__323
Member since 2007 • 23684 Posts

People who pretend to be your friend and wait for the perfect opportunity to betray you.

TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts
Rude people, people who don't listen, and scalpers.
SplatterDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 SplatterDuck
Member since 2010 • 2562 Posts
People who think they're smarter or better then me just because they do better in school
Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

When people make a masterpiece and say it sucks JUST to hear you say it's amazing.

So a girl says

"Hey my drawing like totes magotes sucks doesn't it"

Me:"yeah it does"

"OMG ROOOOOOOD"

So annoying!

Spitfirer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Spitfirer
Member since 2007 • 2088 Posts

People who think they're smarter or better then me just because they do better in schoolSplatterDuck

That applies to a lot of people who think that their academic (i.e. stuff you're taught on paper) qualifications make them mentally superior to anyone.

Steakumms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Steakumms
Member since 2011 • 84 Posts
Girls on the internet who are striving on the internet, or "Gamer Gurlz!!!!11!!!!". You know the type. They always like to point out how awesome they think games are and how they totally "get" Memes and all that. We do not care you are a girl who likes games. You're not a special snowflake.
SplatterDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 SplatterDuck
Member since 2010 • 2562 Posts
[QUOTE="Steakumms"]Girls on the internet who are striving on the internet, or "Gamer Gurlz!!!!11!!!!". You know the type. They always like to point out how awesome they think games are and how they totally "get" Memes and all that. We do not care you are a girl who likes games. You're not a special snowflake.

You're in the minority here:P
CDuG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 CDuG

[QUOTE="Dr_Manfattan"]

[QUOTE="thegerg"] Haha. No, I am not. What in the world would make you think that?

thegerg

Do you not dislike things you hate? I dislike everything I hate.

Would you agree that a reasonable person would dislike rape more than they dislike Facebook status updates?

The application of those 2 words is not mutually exclusive. Now, please try to answer the question:What in the world would make you think that I am confused to the difference of dislike and hate?

I thought I was done but then you had to go ahead and say this ^ thereby enforcing my point altogether. Since a reasonable person WOULD INDEED dislike rape more than facebook statuses it DOESN'T NEED TO BE SAID nor do people not saying it need to be told they are petty for not listing rape.

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#142 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
People from Boston, and hipsters/pretentious people. Also don't like racists/bigots or overly nationalistic people.
CDuG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 CDuG

People from Boston, and hipsters/pretentious people. Also don't like racists/bigots or overly nationalistic people.-Halftime-

I would like to second this one.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#144 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

i dislike spiders.