What's the worst physical pain you had yet?

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mightygrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mightygrand
Member since 2010 • 75 Posts

twisted wrist.

dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 dissonantblack
Member since 2005 • 34009 Posts

Probably when someone dropped a 60 inch round table on my foot at work.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts
Kidney Stone
GLaDoSxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GLaDoSxxx
Member since 2012 • 181 Posts

Twisted testicle.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Waking up afterwards from surgery after having two 10" incisions made under my armpit so the surgeon can get to my lung. The pain was so intense, I wouldn't open my eyes for 12 hours. I had 6 tubes going through my rib cage plus one on my dick. The worst part was having some pretty interns tasked with taking care care of me. Any hint of a boner was pure torture.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

I don't know really, I guess when I hit my thumb with a hydrant wrench.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
I feel backwards off a cinder-block wall and hit my head directly on the footing of a boat. Had to have emergency reconstructive surgery for the back portion of my skull (the occipital region); basically, my cranium was concave back there. The neurologist who performed my surgery (a 19 hour surgery mind you) said that I shouldn't have survived that amount of blunt force trauma a. IN YO FACE DEATH
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Some of you guys have some terrible lives.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Kidney StoneInconsistancy

Kidney stones might be my worst fear. I've heard so many horror stories.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 22Toothpicks

Waking up afterwards from surgery after having two 10" incisions made under my armpit so the surgeon can get to my lung. The pain was so intense, I wouldn't open my eyes for 12 hours. I had 6 tubes going through my rib cage plus one on my dick. The worst part was having some pretty interns tasked with taking care care of me. Any hint of a boner was pure torture.

jun_aka_pekto
Ouchie. Sounds rough.
MarieAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MarieAugust
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
A broken foot, I suppose.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JML897

jun_aka_pekto

Holy crap.

I can't imagine anyone topping this.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jun_aka_pekto

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

22Toothpicks

Ouchie. Sounds rough.

To this day, the surgical scars still get painful when atmospheric pressure fluctuates, especially the tube holes in the rib cage. That surgery pretty much ended my soccer (plus basketball) days. I can still juggle a soccer ball pretty good though.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

My decayed tooth when I accidentally pushed food up into the cavity when I was eating one day. The pain lasted for a week, and I even had to resort to a hot shower a few times to deal with pain. That was a terrible week.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 22Toothpicks

[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"][QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

jun_aka_pekto

Ouchie. Sounds rough.

To this day, the surgical scars still get painful when atmospheric pressure fluctuates, especially the tube holes in the rib cage. That surgery pretty much ended my soccer (plus basketball) days. I can still juggle a soccer ball pretty good though.

The scare on my dome piece (it runs the length of my skull and is about a centimeter in thickness) hurts like a b!tch in dry heat.
IdioticIcarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 IdioticIcarus
Member since 2012 • 2167 Posts

It's going to sound stupid after some of these, but when my jaw bone was infected.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JML897

My decayed tooth when I accidentally pushed food up into the cavity when I was eating one day. The pain lasted for a week, and I even had to resort to a hot shower a few times to deal with pain. That was a terrible week.

Celldrax

Oof. I know pretty much that exact feeling. Sh*t sucks. I couldn't concentrate on anything else because the pain was too much.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jun_aka_pekto

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

JML897

Holy crap.

Number 1. Don't leave pneumonia untreated to the point fluid builds up in the lungs.

Number 2. If you catch what felt like a severe cold in the middle of the jungle in the tropics (way before Number 1 occurred), don't assume it's just a cold. It'll haunt you years later which was what happened to me. My right lung was really messed up.

Edit:

It was pretty stupid of me to play tough guy with that "I can hack it" attitude. That attitude doesn't work with germs and bacteria.

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Bee bit my bottom
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

JML897

Oof. I know pretty much that exact feeling. Sh*t sucks. I couldn't concentrate on anything else because the pain was too much.

I went through at least an entire box of pain killers (for all the good those did...). And when night came around, I'd spend nearly the whole night cradling the painful side with my hand.....doing my best to bare with it, lol.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jun_aka_pekto

Bee bit my bottomKiIIyou

When I was 6 years old, I thought a bumblebee was a beetle and I had no fear of beetles. So, I caught a bumblebee with my hand. Next thing I knew, I was in tears from the painful sting.

When I was 8, I fell down a tree and a jagged edge on the tree ripped a gash on my belly.

This wasn't really a "most painful" part. But, it's still worth mentioning. When I was 10, me and a bunch of kids were up a high hill normally used for sledding in winter. We manhandled to the top of the hill a huge wooden spool used to hold industrial wiring like the one below:

mts-fiber.jpg

The middle part had wooden slats which can be taken off, allowing a kid like me to fit inside. I got dibs to make the first roll downhill. The thing rolled down and gained speed fast. The spool then crashed into a concrete bus stop waiting area. Aside from extreme dizziness, I was shaking severely (almost like spasms) from the impact.

Yup. I had a lot of scars by the time I hit 13. :lol:

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts

I slid down the street on my side (not intentionally of course) and peeled off tons of skin and left a "burn" that hurt like crazy. Not so bad in itself, except if I stopped moving for even a second, the pain got a thousand times worse. No clue why.

Not that horrible though.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Three brain surgeries in 17 days. I literally wished I was dead when I was going through that much pain. Also, the pain I feel in my leg when I wake up every morning is excruciating, with the burning and the pins and needles... Getting an X-Ray on it Tuesday.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17878 Posts

I have intestinal issues that occasionally leave me in the fetal position sweating profusely and praying for a fart that I know isn't going to happen. Waves of nausea and uncontrollable tremors are no fun.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Leave my teeth alone, I have a phobia of toothache.
C2N2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 C2N2
Member since 2012 • 759 Posts

Growing up I had pins/screws in my hips that had to be removed and replaced as I aged, when I was around 8 one of the pins in my right hip dislodged and ripped out... It ripped through several centimeters of tissue and muscle, but didn't puncture the skin... So imagine being an 8 year old who all of the sudden out of nowhere while walking feels some of their muscle and soft tissue being ripped apart inside them only to look down and see a large bump being propped up off their skin where a titanium rod is stuck.

It was bad I had to go to an emergency room.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

tooth pain

nothing worse

Communist_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Communist_Soul
Member since 2009 • 3080 Posts

Sat on my balls.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

[QUOTE="JML897"]

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

jun_aka_pekto

Holy crap.

Number 1. Don't leave pneumonia untreated to the point fluid builds up in the lungs.

Number 2. If you catch what felt like a severe cold in the middle of the jungle in the tropics (way before Number 1 occurred), don't assume it's just a cold. It'll haunt you years later which was what happened to me. My right lung was really messed up.

Edit:

It was pretty stupid of me to play tough guy with that "I can hack it" attitude. That attitude doesn't work with germs and bacteria.

My brother had number 1:/ he had like a 10% chance of dying.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JML897

Edit:

jun_aka_pekto

I had an infection once and even though I knew something was wrong I waited 3 months to tell my doctor about it. If I waited any longer it could've been extremely dangerous. So I understand that "I'm fine, it'll get better on its own" mindset.

We're both stupid.

Kosanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kosanji
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Multiple kidney stones. I get them all the time now and I'm pretty used to them.
TacticaI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TacticaI
Member since 2006 • 1363 Posts
After I got home from Foot/Anke/Calf Surgery and the anesthesia started to wear off. I couldn't put into words the pain.
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Got attacked by a dog, mauled a decent chuck of my left face when I was 4, had about...60 or so stitches ? Only visable scar to this day runs across my left cheeck bone, chicks Iv been with say it makes me look badass:cool: so I don't mind. The pain was was pretty bad..untill I blacked out from Shock, oh and most people ask me so ill just answer it. No im not afraid of dogs I bloody love them, soon as I got out of the hopsital I was still happy to ask people if I could pat their dogs.

Avatar image for GamingVengeance
GamingVengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GamingVengeance
Member since 2012 • 1874 Posts
pain is just weakness leaving the body
bort_hurs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 bort_hurs
Member since 2012 • 202 Posts

twisted wrist.

mightygrand
well dont you have more than your fair share of vagina
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
Basically, it was an epidural except they were taking a spinal fluid sample...most women get epidurrals during pregnancy but don't really feel it because the pain of labor is greater....but believe me you: Having an abnormal sized needle shoved into the bottom of your spine is the most painful thing you can imagine. Especially because the nurse went too far and I felt her poke my pelvis bone. This was all after having my skull sawed open for brain surgery. Well, about two weeks after, so I had already experienced what I thought would be the worst pain ever. But no, epidurrals man. Fvckin worst ever. Ever. Note that I was a 12 year old boy when that happened
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Smashing a finger with the car door. Hurts like a b!tch.

mightygrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mightygrand
Member since 2010 • 75 Posts

[QUOTE="mightygrand"]

twisted wrist.

bort_hurs

what vagina i am a vegetarian pal, and the wrist of twist happened due to wwf stunts we used to do.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

[QUOTE="bort_hurs"][QUOTE="mightygrand"]

twisted wrist.

mightygrand

wrist of twist happened due to wwf stunts we used to do.

Dont-Try-This-At-Home-logo.jpg

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Spilling boiling water on my crotch

OR

Having a pussed up ear infection on my left ear, then both ears, then right ear, then both ears and finally left ear again.

3 and a half weeks of agony.

PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

Slamming my fingers in the door D:

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
I had 6 tubes going through my rib cage plus one on my dick. The worst part was having some pretty interns tasked with taking care care of me. Any hint of a boner was pure torture.jun_aka_pekto
I'm pretty sure that's a form of torture in some tribal cultures
SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
I once stood on a lego brick in my bare feet
Zopple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zopple
Member since 2012 • 31 Posts

Broken collarbone when I was about 8-10. Everyone was playfighting in the school field and a fat girl fell on me, I fell and landed in a strange way sort of partially on my side with the collarbone pushing in to the floor, and the bone snapped as her entire body weight landed on my upper back. The sound of it, being that close to my ears, was horrible. And it really hurt.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

Complex-partial seizure.

It was my 2nd seizure that happened in around '04. Full body paralysis (can't breathe) while totally conscious. I was past the point of passing out from pain but I couldn't because it was my brain that was short circuiting. The seizures slowly became more bearable because I wouldn't stop breathing during them. Thankfully the tumor was removed in Dec '11 and I have been seizure free since (first removed in '07 but it came back).

NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
The emotional pain of posting on GS everyday. [spoiler] jk :P [/spoiler]
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts

Brain tumor.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Toothache caused by one of my molars on the upper right side of the mouth. The pain is an intense series of throbs which radiates from the area of the tooth to the entire right side of my face. It's horrible and has made me cry a few times. Real talk. However, yesterday I had the tooth pulled out. Now I have to wait a week or so until I can eat normally. Damn. I'm on painkillers (ibuprofen - 600 Mg) and antibiotics (amoxicillin 500 mg). So far, I haven't been experiencing any pain as a result of the extraction.

Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts
I guess when I broke my arm.
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts