What is your Pet Peeve(s)?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

@drflyntcoal said:
@Celldrax said:

Social media.

I forgot this one. This x100.

Also agree with this

And here's mine (other than social media)

People who text and drive.

People that think they own everything, and try to own other people, when obviously other people don't have to listen to them, and are able to make their own decisions. I also hate people where they've mentioned enough (and by enough I mean quite a bit) bad taste/opinions where it clearly looks like they got crappy opinions. Sorry, but I think I'd rather hang with people that have taste...

I also hate how unbelievably ridiculously limitless on how stupid some people can be.

aryianna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 aryianna
Member since 2015 • 118 Posts

Walking in on someone in a public bathroom. It is a public bathroom LOCK THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

People who put on their indicator for like half a second while swerving right in front of you to change lanes.

Not cool.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#54 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14421 Posts

People who complain about social media on social media.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

A peeve of mine is when people who act like one member of society's problem is not another member's as they are both part of it. It shows an inadequate understanding of reality.

Born in a country illegally: "Not my problem"

Get a disease while in school and cannot complete a semester: "Not my problem"

Discrimination: "Not my problem"

Genocide in another nation: "Not my problem"

It is quite disturbing that some of our leaders are like this and they have supporters.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

My sister at times.

just earlier today i was trying to watch the Arrow finale. She is a bit behind. so i have to be careful so nothing gets spoiled for her.

anyways, today, she was in her room all day. so i decided it was a good time to watch the finale. 5 minutes after i start watching she comes out. so of course i pause it(i have it DVRed). She notices. then proceeds to just sit on the couch staring at the tv screen. doing absolutely nothing. 5 minutes pass and i decide to just watch regular tv. as soon as i turned off Arrow, she went back to her room.

so i wait a couple minutes, then i put Arrow back on. not even 5 minutes pass, and she comes out again. sits on the couch and stares at the tv. doing nothing. after a couple minutes of silence, i turn it off again. as soon as i turned it off, she goes back to her room.

repeat the process 2 more times, until i finally asked her what she was doing. to which she just ignored me.

finally gave up trying to watch it.

still havent been able to finish the episode yet.

angelcrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By angelcrr
Member since 2015 • 254 Posts

I get irritated when people are rude, I always believe kindness can see you through anger or an annoyance without having to get rude.

I don't like when children use profanity at all, and I don't like it when adults use them excessively.

And I don't do well with messy people; I've had roommates and it annoyed me to no end when they would leave things laying around or don't pick up after themselves.