What is your exercise routine?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hockey73
Member since 2005 • 8281 Posts

Currently about to start crossfit training (which by the way, anyone have any advice on this?). I'm super excited, there are so many exercises, so many different ways to challenge yourself, and it can all be done at home.

I've been doing mass amounts of pull ups, push ups, and jogging, different variations during the course of the last 2 years. I love all those exercises and they got me in shape, but I finally hit a brick wall in terms of my lack of overall structure. I was working out 5 to 6 times a week, but made little progress lately, other than maintaining what I had. I figured with crossfit, I can continue doing them, along with a variety of other exercises, in a structured way.

I don't know, I'm just super psyched to start it, feeling energized for the first time in a while. Finally not just going through the motions!

So OT, what's your exercise routine look like?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I lift.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

I get out of bed every day, so one Sit-up.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Work 12 hours a day.

I'm on my feet about 10 of them, I walk about 20,000 steps a day (my tracker says I average about 8.6 miles a day on days I work). I usually go up the equivalent of 50+ flights of stairs, too.

Depending on the work load that day, I might move upwards of three tons 50 pounds at a time from floor to chest level. Generally it's around one or two tons, though. I'm also working in a hot environment with steam, hot pipes, etc so I am sweating the whole time.

I do this four days a week. And I'm still fat. But hey at least I am strong and, on paper, I am healthy (cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, etc).

@Treflis said:

And here I am just rolling and falling out of bed like a sucker, I could be burning calories in the morning like you.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I do calisthenics and stretches - not my favorite

I use the elliptical in the gym - not my favorite

I use the stationary lean-back bike in the gym (kinda like a cool down) - not my favorite

I play basketball (mostly half court) - still not my favorite

I juggle a soccer ball - definitely my favorite! :) Of all the activities I do, juggling a soccer ball can get me sweating the quickest.

genius2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By genius2365
Member since 2010 • 495 Posts

Currently going to the gym and doing cardio three times a week. A bit difficult to juggle with university, but good overall health and form can only help with all life aspects, so it's a sacrifice I have to make.

When I go the gym, I basically do all major muscle groups (back, shoulders, arms, legs, chest, core), 2 muscle groups per session, so 6 for the whole week. Then when I get back home, I hit the elliptical and run a mile in 20 minutes with an intensity variation throughout.

Since I started training regularly back in Christmas, I have noticed improvements in strength and form, mainly in the arms and legs. Chest and core have seen strength improvements, but still can still be improved looks wise. Though I have heard that improving the look of muscles has more to do with diet than anything else, so that is the next step I have to improve. I currently eat too much red meats, though I do get a decent amount of fruits and vegetables.

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hockey73

@genius2365:

Yah I remember back when I was in college, my workout schedule was definitely dependent on midterms/projects/finals. Working full-time and not having to worry about homework and such, there definitely is more time for me to workout, it's just all about not being lazy. That being said, working out keeps me mentally balanced; I feel happier when I'm both mentally and physically in shape.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Nonexistent. I should get back into it. Crossfit though?? Ugh, better than nothing I guess.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9  Edited By tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

I have extremely high metabolism. Took me forever just to get to 150 lbs eating nearly 3000 calories a day (Had to stop though. Cost too much and I had a feeling that eating that much was bad for the health). I end up losing weight quickly when I exercise on a consistent basis even if I eat a ridiculous amount of food....

At the moment, I do about 60-80 pushups a day and that's it. Used to also jog at least 2 miles a day but recently stopped mostly because of a nagging pain in my left knee. Used to also bike ride nearly 40 miles a day commuting between home and work but after finally getting a car, I have very little interest biking through high winds and the elements again lol....

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10  Edited By skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

I mainly walk as can not do much else but I do try and get in 3 mile a day at least 2 mile if I cant be bothered. I would like to do more like lift weights and pushups etc but I've had a kidney transplant so can only do so much. Some times it feels like I can do a marathon and the next is like don't touch me I will break. My energy seems to come at once then goes.

Another thing what happens as well is that some times my brain wants to walk faster then my legs do and sometimes my legs want to go fast then my brain. If that makes sense.

ycdeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ycdeo
Member since 2004 • 2841 Posts

push-ups , sometime.

mirgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mirgamer
Member since 2003 • 2489 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Work 12 hours a day.

I'm on my feet about 10 of them, I walk about 20,000 steps a day (my tracker says I average about 8.6 miles a day on days I work). I usually go up the equivalent of 50+ flights of stairs, too.

Depending on the work load that day, I might move upwards of three tons 50 pounds at a time from floor to chest level. Generally it's around one or two tons, though. I'm also working in a hot environment with steam, hot pipes, etc so I am sweating the whole time.

I do this four days a week. And I'm still fat. But hey at least I am strong and, on paper, I am healthy (cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, etc).

@Treflis said:

And here I am just rolling and falling out of bed like a sucker, I could be burning calories in the morning like you.

How you weigh(and look) is 70% what you eat and 30% what you do, be it daily activities including workout. You can eat/drink a thousand or more calories in half hour than you can burn in an hour. A starbucks drink can have as much as 700-800 calories. I've seen fitness instructors, strong and fit as hell but their diet are crap so they still look chunky. But if you're perfectly happy the way you are then its no big deal :)

I mainly do HIIT training which i varied every time and light lifting (coz I've no intention of bulking). Only go to a gym occasionally, you can do everything at home. A pair of dumbbells is good enough for most things and generally keeping fit. I also cycle and swim for a change of pace and variation. Eating wise, I keep things simple lol. Eat anything, just dont overeat. Of course, cleaner healthy food for the win but who can live like that forever hah

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

@Treflis said:

Happy to inspire you.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@mirgamer said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Work 12 hours a day.

@Treflis said:

How you weigh(and look) is 70% what you eat and 30% what you do, be it daily activities including workout. You can eat/drink a thousand or more calories in half hour than you can burn in an hour. A starbucks drink can have as much as 700-800 calories. I've seen fitness instructors, strong and fit as hell but their diet are crap so they still look chunky. But if you're perfectly happy the way you are then its no big deal :)

I mainly do HIIT training which i varied every time and light lifting (coz I've no intention of bulking). Only go to a gym occasionally, you can do everything at home. A pair of dumbbells is good enough for most things and generally keeping fit. I also cycle and swim for a change of pace and variation. Eating wise, I keep things simple lol. Eat anything, just dont overeat. Of course, cleaner healthy food for the win but who can live like that forever hah

Yeah I know, it's just frustrating. I eat healthy food (I cook all my own food, eat healthy, don't eat fast food often), but I eat a lot..bad eating habits, I guess. Probably 3000-4000 calories a day. On my days off, I starve myself then binge which is terrible for your metabolism (you essentially put your body into starvation made, which causes you to convert anything you take in into fat more readily, and burn slower) which causes me to put on even more weight; I will wake up, I won't eat anything until basically 3PM, then I just have like lunch and dinner all in one meal lol.

Meal prep has helped me a lot, I do it for the days I work as I pretty much eat every single meal (bfast, lunch, dinner plus a couple snacks) at work so I force my self to stick to a meal regimen.

As for happy, I would be happy if I was the husky weight I used to be; 6'3" 270 lbs and 19% body fat...not the picture of health by any means, but I was agile and strong and not ashamed. Man, if I could go back and tell that guy he didn't have it so bad. But no, I am straight up morbidly obese right now as I have a lot mroe weight than that. I am taking control of it, finally, I've been seeing doctors, getting it addressed, and have been seeing a bit of progress so I plan on losing the weight over the next couple years.

As you said, don't overeat. That's my biggest struggle.

If I may ask, did you have your own weight issues or do you just work out to maintain?

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hockey73

@skipper847:

That's awesome though that you still go out there do it.

Might be personal, so feel free to ignore this question, but what led to you having a kidney transplant?

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hockey73

@genius2365:

The whole "abs are made in the kitchen" seems to be mostly true. I got to a point where I have decent enough definition, but not the cut beach body I would like to have. Heard getting bf% below 10 while looks great is a pretty miserable in terms of diet to keep up (like being on a constant cut). I would like to have that look, but I love food too much to really care to get it and upkeep it that way.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 skipper847

@hockey73: They don't no why it failed apart from blood chemicals where imbalanced but they don't no what caused it. I was having seizures for 3 years and docs put it down to epilepsy when it was my kidney failing as went on dialysis back in 2004 and transplant 2008 and not had a seizure since 2004. So not epilepsy after all that time which I said to docs it wasn't from first seizure but they think they no better.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#19 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

I walk for 45 minutes a day now.

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hockey73

@skipper847:

Dang, that's rough, especially not having a solid reason for what caused it.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By osan0
Member since 2004 • 17817 Posts

walk about 30km a week.

i throw around a 10KG kettleweight 3X a week. started doing some push ups more recently.

i frickin hate exercise (well the walking is ok but i hate weights.) so i try to do the minimum i need to do to lose weight (as its mostly diet anyway).

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By skipper847

@hockey73: I been looking my self what it could have caused it and i think it has something to do with cats. I use to work in a kennels for 6 years and with dogs and cats but i mainly worked with cats. I think it either cat litter or a disease from cats called toxoplasmosis. I had seizures for last the last 3 years working there and the main symptoms from this disease what I had are. Head aches, blurred vision, tiredness seizures and finally kidney failure. Which I had all. I didnt no this until I looked it up and it took a while to find.

The thing is doctors can find out if I have had it by blood test as antibodies from disease remains in you but how to i say it to doc with out sounding stupid or paranoid. :)

Avatar image for RedEyedMonster8
RedEyedMonster8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RedEyedMonster8
Member since 2007 • 1348 Posts

I play video games all the time, it really helps build muscles in the fingers. I also drink beer to stay hydrated (important) and I enjoy eating onion rings because onions are a vegetable. If you put your mind to it you can be as healthy as I am.

genius2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 genius2365

@hockey73: Ah, I figured that "abs are made in the kitchen" was true. I basically need bulk at this point though. My problem is a high metabolism. I weigh 155 lbs and am 5'10", so it's not like I am underweight, but I have no mass to turn into muscle. I have a pretty slim figure except for a small-ish bump on my stomach. My ideal goal would be to flatten out the stomach to get the abs to show, and also to bulk up the chest to get it to show.

I haven't done a body fat evaluation, so that's an interesting fact you pointed out. I'll have to check it out.

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hockey73

@skipper847:

Yah, doctors can be difficult, especially since they all seem to hate when people self diagnose. I think it's great you researched it though and I might just bluntly bring it up to him/her next time. I love that we have the internet to research things, I believe it can keep them in check, and a second opinion even from the patient can't hurt to consider.

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hockey73

@genius2365:

5'10'' and 155lbs are some really good stats to work with. Do you have an ideal weight to ultimately end up at? Since your metabolism is high, if you end up cutting in the future, it might not be to painful to keep a lower bf%.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Run the elliptical for an hour and lift random things for another hour. I like to do light weights and do as many reps as possible then I switch. I sometimes count my reps but I feel it helps not to count and just do as many as possible. Or do a hybrid where I count the first 10 reps then keep going without counting. Never understood the oh it's leg day or biceps day. Just work out whatever isn't sore yet.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

I walk around alot.

Back in September, I downloaded one of these pedometer apps for the Google store.

According to the app history, the most steps I took in a day was

30,085(September 16 2016)

Average daily steps- 10,960

Lifetime steps- 2,071,622(since Sept 2)

Total Calories-52689

Total Hours- 306

Total Miles- 850

mirgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mirgamer
Member since 2003 • 2489 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@mirgamer said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Work 12 hours a day.

@Treflis said:

Yeah I know, it's just frustrating. I eat healthy food (I cook all my own food, eat healthy, don't eat fast food often), but I eat a lot..bad eating habits, I guess. Probably 3000-4000 calories a day. On my days off, I starve myself then binge which is terrible for your metabolism (you essentially put your body into starvation made, which causes you to convert anything you take in into fat more readily, and burn slower) which causes me to put on even more weight; I will wake up, I won't eat anything until basically 3PM, then I just have like lunch and dinner all in one meal lol.

Meal prep has helped me a lot, I do it for the days I work as I pretty much eat every single meal (bfast, lunch, dinner plus a couple snacks) at work so I force my self to stick to a meal regimen.

As for happy, I would be happy if I was the husky weight I used to be; 6'3" 270 lbs and 19% body fat...not the picture of health by any means, but I was agile and strong and not ashamed. Man, if I could go back and tell that guy he didn't have it so bad. But no, I am straight up morbidly obese right now as I have a lot mroe weight than that. I am taking control of it, finally, I've been seeing doctors, getting it addressed, and have been seeing a bit of progress so I plan on losing the weight over the next couple years.

As you said, don't overeat. That's my biggest struggle.

If I may ask, did you have your own weight issues or do you just work out to maintain?

I was overweight, yea, went through depression for a good number of years and the weight just piled on week after week. Which made things worse. When I was diagnosed with diabetes and a host of beginning health issues, I mentally smacked myself and woke up. I was 22 and I dont want to end up with my loved ones having to care for me because this thing was destroying me. That shit had to end. I felt that I've a responsibility to everyone around me to actually look after myself. I'm going to care for them, not the other way around. For that to happen, I have to be strong and face my demons.

I did and tried a lot of things and while alot of progress was made, there was a lot of flip flopping too. I realised then that its always about how, why and when I eat really. Working out helps but is not the main thing. It helps with making your body stronger, detoxification etc etc it certainly helps to burn off calories but until you acknowledge and respect the fact that its always easier to pile on 3000 calories than it is to burn 300 calories, most people will fail and wouldn't know why they failed. I cut down alot, too much actually and I also worked out alot because damn working out makes me feel good. Can you believe it I spent up to 5-6 hours working out (morn, noon and evening). That went for months, its work, then working out, ate little and slept little. The fact that my body was literally melting off and shaping out the way I've never imagined I'd ever see was a big boost. When friends who havent seen you in a while almost didnt recognise you, man it felt good. Except I didnt realise it was also a pretty unhealthy way of living and I didnt realise it until my body simply decided that I should have a fucking break. I ended up in hospital for a few days because it just couldnt take it anymore. So that was me 2nd reawakening lol

So yeah,i readjusted everything. I realised I dont actually need to spend that much hours working out, you do it right you only need 30-45 minutes because its largely affected by what you eat anyway. Mindset has to change too, man. I go by "you eat to survive and live, you don't live to eat". You understand that and it becomes a lot easier,especially when you realised that you always can still enjoy the good food, you just have to be smart. Its why you NEED to eat, rather than why you want to eat.

I'm doing maintenance right now and besides, as i mentioned, working out feels too good and I enjoyed it. It opened a lot of doors for me and man, the girls lol i'd never imagined that girls will be giving their numbers to me so that was really pleasant to say the least.

genius2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 genius2365

@hockey73: My ideal weight may be around 165 ish? I really don't have much experience with this, but I do know I want to gain some mass in the form of muscle. Like I said, mostly in the core/chest area. Do you have any advice on what to eat in particular to try and achieve that weight?

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hockey73

@genius2365: I'd be a terrible person to ask :D. I love to exercise, but I haven't taken body building seriously for a long time, my goal has been just to stay in shape for the past five years. That being said, it would be worth your time to look up cutting and bulking cycles on google. There are tons of articles that will go in depth in terms of exercises you should perform during the course of a week, plus calorie level intake and food macros (protein, fat, carb ratios) in order to hit certain goals and be able to progress in the gym. You could go to the bodybuilding forum for much better advice, just stay out of the misc section.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Walking the dog around an hour a day is all do, sometimes work requires heavy lifting and walking for a while with what your lifting

I really should do something else though, i cant afford gym membership for now so I'd have to exercise rocky IV style

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By skipper847

One reason why I don't like going out is around our area it stinks awful. Its coming from one of the factories near us. I searched the internet for funny smell in the area I live. I've been living where I am now 3 years and apparently it was investigated back in 2008 as complaints where made. Obviously nothing happened as it still here. Think it time I complained. Only been out 10 mins today and clothes stink awful. Don't no what it does to your health either.

I only went up to my brothers house to take my mum a sarnie as she helps him work. He sells and buys on the internet and its taking off that well he can make a living with it but needs help packing and stuff to make it on time. Any way this morning my mum for got her dinner and asked me to take it. In that time it felt like I already had 2 cigs by passes by. Breathed in loads a car fumes. Got pissed off crossing road. Soon as one side is clear they start coming up from next side as it hard to cross as there no crossing. Some times little things just piss me off. lol

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Treflis said:

I roll. Avoiding that one sit-up like the plage it is.

warriorsq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By warriorsq
Member since 2007 • 568 Posts

I run about 2000 miles a year mostly long distance/ultras and also cycle around 3000 miles as I don't drive so cycling is my transport. I'm borderline underweight but at 48 and with an underactive thyroid I'm happy with that as I eat whatever I want haha. I've started doing weights mostly to help with running strength but can't say I'm enjoying it much but I'll stick with it and hopefully start enjoying it

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

My routine consists of eating pizza with a side of cinnamon roll. :p

Honestly though I need to get back into a regular exercise routine.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@hockey73 said:

Currently about to start crossfit training (which by the way, anyone have any advice on this?).

I have a Crossfit Level One trainer certificate. AMA.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

Cardio 5 times a week, usually for 20 minutes. Either running or if its bad weather, I use my treadmill.

In the evening, I lift for about 70 minutes:

Monday - Back and Biceps

Tuesday - Shoulders

Wednesday - Chest and Triceps

Thursday - Legs

Friday - Core

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 hockey73

@Storm_Marine:

Any advice in terms of resting days? I remember when I was doing HIIT they recommend 1 day on and 2 days off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265

@hockey73 said:

@Storm_Marine:

Any advice in terms of resting days? I remember when I was doing HIIT they recommend 1 day on and 2 days off.

What are you doing each day in the first place?

You can get a pdf of the Level One "textbook" on the Crossfit website and there's a section on structuring your weeks. They use terms like "task priority" and "element priority" to define types of workouts and space them out. We never really paid attention to it at my gym and I suspect most of the pros don't either. But it's there on the website if you want to check it out.

My main advice to anyone starting out with Crossfit is to perfect your squat.

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hockey73

@Storm_Marine said:
@hockey73 said:

@Storm_Marine:

http://fitzala.com/blog/crossfit-workouts-at-home/

I just pick one of the 24 workouts she's listed and just go for it. I've done 3 of them so far in the past week, I think I can up it to 4 a week, I haven't felt any lasting fatigue. I guess I just don't want to overdo it too quickly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-598fc45371265

@hockey73 said:
@Storm_Marine said:
@hockey73 said:

@Storm_Marine:

I just pick one of the 24 workouts she's listed and just go for it. I've done 3 of them so far in the past week, I think I can up it to 4 a week, I haven't felt any lasting fatigue. I guess I just don't want to overdo it too quickly.

http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/CFJ_English_Level1_TrainingGuide.pdf

read up, they call it a trainer course but honestly every person starting crossfit should be made to go over it.

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hockey73

@Storm_Marine said:
@hockey73 said:
@Storm_Marine said:
@hockey73 said:

@Storm_Marine:

http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/CFJ_English_Level1_TrainingGuide.pdf

read up, they call it a trainer course but honestly every person starting crossfit should be made to go over it.

Cool! Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to read up on it ASAP.

cyborg100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cyborg100000
Member since 2005 • 2905 Posts

I've been in love with strength training for the past few years, you still build your body as you have to do volume work to actually get stronger. Been doing Wendler 531 for the past 2 years. I've made progress but have been unlucky with illness every few months, which can set you back...months, flu, food poisoning....eugh. I know I can hit my long term numbers though, just need a lucky streak of not getting ill whilst getting as much rest, food and training in as possible while keeping stress levels down.

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jak42
Member since 2016 • 1093 Posts

@hockey73: Seems to be a lack of a diet change in your description. If your not getting the proper amount of protein, calories, carbs, fats, vitamins, etc. And eating 4-5 times a day. You'll surely hit a brick wall sooner than later. No matter how many days you work out.

If your cross fit gym is not emphasizing a diet change, designed specifically for your body type and metabolism rate. Then they're doing an injustice to your time and money. CrossFit is after all, much more expensive than traditional gyms. Especially in expensive metropolitan areas like NYC. But as for me, my only workout nowadays is doing things around the house. Helping my church set up for services. And unfortunately right now, physical therapy to rehab a neck and back injury.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@Treflis said:

This lol

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

Go to work, and walk my dog. That's about it.