What do you think are your best qualities?

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16005 Posts

I think I'm polite and loyal. What about you guys?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58336 Posts

My sense of whimsy, joy, and gratitude. That's really something I'm proud of; I try to have fun when I can, try to find joy in small things, and I try to be grateful for things in my life.

If there's a rainbow outside, I'm usually the guy running inside to tell his coworkers "HOLY SHIT GUYS THERE'S A RAINBOW OUTSIDE! IT'S AMAZING! C'MON!"

Also, at the risk of coming off conceited, I try to be kind, selfless, and humble. Probably the most humble person ever 😋 I don't do any major volunteer work or anything but I try to do a steady stream of good deeds throughout the day for other people; whether it's cleaning the dishes at work in the communal sink, taking the trash out even though it's overflowing and I didn't cause it to overflow, and taking on extra tasks to make someone else suffer less.

It can make me sometimes feel like a chump and others can take advantage of it, but the sense of moral superiority I have over other people is really worth it. Like I said, I'm super humble.

I'm pretty terrific, when you get down to it.

Oh and I'm not materialistic. I like that about myself, too 😁

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8775 Posts

I asked someone and they told me I have a good sense of humor and I'm sensitive (sometimes too much), and gentle.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

Long legs

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23034 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Welp, I did not have "whimsy" on my list of expectations when opening up this thread. I'm glad to see it, though.

Mine is probably strong sense of empathy. I'm really good at seeing situations from another person's circumstances. It's not a particularly marketable skill, but I find it provides a lot of value in enabling personal growth.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58336 Posts

@mattbbpl: empathy is good and it should guide everyone's daily lives to a great extent imo.

I think empathy is something innate to all but perhaps the most psychopathic people, but so many just don't listen to it in order to cope with what they see as a world that isn't doing anything for them.

It's ironic because they cut themselves off from empathy in order to get by, but in doing so they cause a lot of internal and external strife.

If every time we had a bad encounter with someone we said "Hey man, are you OK?" instead of "Go **** yourself, pal" the world would be a much better place.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1349 Posts

I’ve always been the hardest working person on any job I’ve had, and that’s me being humble. Also very honest and loyal. Aside from that I have a lot of less ideal qualities haha but those ones have got me farther in life than I would have imagined.

Avatar image for deactivated-661eae767772c
deactivated-661eae767772c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-661eae767772c
Member since 2022 • 245 Posts

@ratchetclank92: I work harder :P

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 687 Posts

I am an extremely consistent and forward looking person. I can take on projects that last years or decades and apply myself consistently until I achieve them.

I have a lot of selfcontrol and don't behave impulsively.

I think most of my life achievements are the result of that, since I am very ordinary in most other aspects.

Poarstman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Poarstman
Member since 2013 • 285 Posts

The best qualities I have ... it depends I have pretty good work ethic but sometimes it really takes a while for me to reach a seemless state of flow I have to get pretty bored find interest in what I'm doing again ,I can be fiscally responsible, I like trying to grasp very hard concepts like calculus and algebra , open to explore new hobbies while maintaining old ones (within reason ofcourse) and I can be pretty inquisitive

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61491 Posts

Only thing that matters to me is family and closest friends. When my Mum passed in the family home, I moved my dad into my 1-bed condo that night and he was there a year until a unit came up for sale in the same corporation. All issues with those idiots aside, my dad now lives in the same area and I see him every day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-661eae767772c

Not gonna lie, this thread is a circle-jerk of cliches.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Nirgal

@statisticalpc: you sound sad about other people having a healthy self esteem.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deactivated-661eae767772c
@nirgal said:

@statisticalpc: you sound sad about other people having a healthy self esteem.

I'm not at all. I just see everyone using the correct buzzwords; empathetic, caring, funny, hard-working, family, joyful, grateful, etc. There is no originality.

No one stands out.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nirgal

@statisticalpc: you don't need to be original for this . There are a lot personality characteristics that are very good for you and the people around you that are not unique to yourself.