What do you all think of female virgins past 25 years old who still look young?

readmymind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll What do you all think of female virgins past 25 years old who still look young? (18 votes)

Too old. 11%
I'd wife. 72%
Wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole. 17%

I'm still a virgin. If you guys have questions for me, you should leave them down below.

• 
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Lol. Not sure if serious or just trolling. Anyway, if I really like a girl it won't matter to me if she's a virgin or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#2 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Top-notch first post...you'll have a bright future here.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

LOL trolls sure has become unimaginative and obvious.

Tho i wonder how many falls for it and send that profile a intimate photo in the PM. Lol

jimy1475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 jimy1475
Member since 2008 • 1228 Posts

@Jacanuk: is that what you have to do?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#6 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

Tho i wonder how many falls for it and send that profile a intimate photo in the PM. Lol

If you live in Australia don't forget to send your nudes to Facebook first, just in case.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

I'm not attracted to virgins.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@jaydan said:

Go for someone with 2 kids more. They know the consequences and still wants it :P

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jaydan

@horgen said:
@jaydan said:

Go for someone with 2 kids more. They know the consequences and still wants it :P

I don't even like being around kids. I know people can be sexually active and NOT have kids, because they're responsible enough to enjoy sex and not having them.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 horgen  Moderator

@jaydan said:
@horgen said:
@jaydan said:

I don't even like being around kids. I know people can be sexually active and NOT have kids, because they're responsible enough to enjoy sex and not having them.

It's a joke... How to tell if a woman likes sex.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jaydan

@horgen said:
@jaydan said:
@horgen said:
@jaydan said:

It's a joke... How to tell if a woman likes sex.

If a woman has a bunch of different kids I'm probably not interested. It shows me they're not responsible especially when they admit to them being mistakes.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 horgen  Moderator

@jaydan said:

If a woman has a bunch of different kids I'm probably not interested. It shows me they're not responsible especially when they admit to them being mistakes.

Damn. So you wouldn't just because she has kids already? Not everyone regrets having children.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jaydan

@horgen: I was very particular in my choice of words when I said "admit to them being mistakes."

And sure, why not? More people need to know what they want and more people should have standards. My standards have never worked against me as I've always had women in my life that meet what I personally want.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jacanuk

@korvus said:
@Jacanuk said:

If you live in Australia don't forget to send your nudes to Facebook first, just in case.

LOL oh ya i forgot about that

Australia gods little experiment that keeps on going and going. :D

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jacanuk

@jaydan said:

So i gotta ask, when you meet a women , how can you tell if she is a virgin or is that a standard question on the first date?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@korvus said:

Top-notch first post...you'll have a bright future here.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@jaydan said:

So i gotta ask, when you meet a women , how can you tell if she is a virgin or is that a standard question on the first date?

I dated a woman years ago who was 32 and didn't know she was a virgin until later on in the relationship.

When a woman starts to talk about "I don't wanna have sex until were married afterwords" when I hear that, that tells me she's a virgin and yeah, I'm gonna go off the grid on her. Case in point, that's a religion thing and I'm not a Religion guy either.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#18 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

I prefer older woman over 40+.25 is not old,it's baby age and a lot of them at 25 still act 16.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

As a 30 year old man, I wouldn't want to be with someone who has no sexual experience. I don't want to have to teach someone how to do things.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58306 Posts

Keep those virgins away: I want my girls with experience, a few miles on the odometer :P I'm kidding, obviously, I don't really give a damn. And besides, just because someone still has their hymen doesn't mean they can't get freaky.

And 25 is not old. Shit I am a few years past 30 and I view 25 year olds as kids, now. They have so much to learn *sigh*

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

As a 30 year old man, I wouldn't want to be with someone who has no sexual experience. I don't want to have to teach someone how to do things.

I kinda feel the same way, granted I'm married now, but still. It's worth noting that after 7+ years of being together my wife and I still discover new ways to enjoy sex and we both hope to continue that trend, but yeah having to start anew with someone who is inexperienced and uncomfortable with sex is not an overly exciting prospect for me.

That said it's not a complete turnoff either. A lot of it would depend on the reason why this girl is virgin. Maybe she just never found the right guy or moment, maybe she's very unnattractive, maybe religion is the reason, or something else I'm not thinking of. Each of those reasons would create a different thought process for me and whether or not I choose to pursue a relationship.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jaydan

@Jacanuk said:
@jaydan said:

There are some pretty obvious ques that entail a person's lack of experience when they are in their mid-twenties, yes.

virtuous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 virtuous
Member since 2017 • 51 Posts

Nothing really

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@horgen said:
@jaydan said:

Damn. So you wouldn't just because she has kids already? Not everyone regrets having children.

To some degree not wanting someone with kids is a smart choice. Not because the person has kids... But more to do with the fact that the person might not be someone who is committed, having kids is something a person would only do with someone who'm they think is the "one" for them, so if the person you are dating has kids you would immediately assume well if they were wrong once what makes you so special?...

Relationships that last's decades don't happen because the couple were perfect for one another, it worked because both shared high level of commitment and loyalty. I would avoid people who don't cherish what they have in life, you never know when you will be on there list of "I don't need you to be happy".

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#25 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Would love to meet girls who are, but can't even meet girls who are a good match for me to begin with. Virginity doesn't matter to me the way it used to, about a decade ago when I was one. I would never want to date anyone with kids though, not seriously.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@horgen said:
@jaydan said:

To some degree not wanting someone with kids is a smart choice. Not because the person has kids... But more to do with the fact that the person might not be someone who is committed, having kids is something a person would only do with someone who'm they think is the "one" for them, so if the person you are dating has kids you would immediately assume well if they were wrong once what makes you so special?...

Relationships that last's decades don't happen because the couple were perfect for one another, it worked because both shared high level of commitment and loyalty. I would avoid people who don't cherish what they have in life, you never know when you will be on there list of "I don't need you to be happy".

Also the guy may just not be ready to play the role of a parent. It may not even be about her, it may be about you and place you're currently at in your life.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jaydan

@Serraph105 said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@horgen said:
@jaydan said:

Also the guy may just not be ready to play the role of a parent. It may not even be about her, it may be about you and place you're currently at in your life.

Whether or not the person is ever ready to be a parent, is not a part of the question. Everyone should consider not everyone's end-goal in life is to have kids. For a guy like me, I value my career and the ability to travel more than the thought of even having a child, which in my opinion would only anchor me down hindering me from my own ambitions. I've always been attracted to women who value their own independence and share the values I mention and have actual goals - over women who just romanticize over the fairy-tale setup modern society likes to dream of yet seldom achieve.

@Grey_Eyed_Elf is also correct, seeing a single parent with not just one child, but children from different father's, is even more of a red flag to me that they're not only irresponsible with their own lives, but they also lack their own self-respect. Respect to me is a major thing in a relationship, and if a woman can't respect herself and so readily accept her shortcomings into parenthood before even being ready, forcing herself into welfare and food stamps, it tells me she did not have enough self-respect before falling for an equally irresponsible man.

CUTSRYD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CUTSRYD
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

@jaydan: I like beautiful and cool chicks. Be of legal age and everything else is negotiable.

Supply and demand is a bitch tho.

Posting on a video game message board may not be the best place to find advice on women lol.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#29 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

The hell is going on here

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

Honestly does it really matter? I mean for me it is a who the hell care kind of deal when it come to the amount of guys she was slept with. You are with me and that is all the matters. I mean image if you are a guy who got around and she goes, " So you slept with how many women? Yeah you whore, we can't be together." So yeah not a big deal honestly.

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 demi0227_basic
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

Why would we have questions for you? Is being ignorant (literally...not an attack) or inexperienced a qualification to make you answer some of our questions? Don't forget, lots of people here are married/experienced. But before that, we were all virgins. I guess I'm just curious what kind of questions you were hoping people would ask?

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 demi0227_basic

@horgen: I got your joke Horgen. I thought it was funny. I thought it was funnier the other guy didn't get it.

readmymind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 readmymind
Member since 2017 • 14 Posts

@demi0227_basic: I was thinking people would ask why I'm still a virgin.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

@readmymind said:

Why do you think we care?

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 demi0227_basic
@ArchoNils2 said:
@readmymind said:

Why do you think we care?

This is the best response. Sorry readmymind...I don't care if you've dipped your pen in the ink or not. I DO, however, wish you all the joy in life as possible.

I think it's for you, as a virgin, to ask us our opinions on things, as people with life experience.

Think about it this way...in college, the students (ill informed) ask Professors (informed) how things are. The professors don't ask the students why they are ill informed. ;) If you have sex questions...lettem rip. Sexuality is an important aspect of the human condition.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@horgen said:
@jaydan said:

He may have also died and she is a widow. Happens.