What do woman want from men exactly? To be perfect but not too perfect?

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Second_Hokage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Second_Hokage
Member since 2011 • 1104 Posts

I just dont understand what woman want, they give you vague answers like, he has to be tall but not too tall, he has to talk but not talk too much, he has to be sensitive but not too sensitive? Whaaaa? No one is perfectly balanced!

Apocalypse97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Apocalypse97
Member since 2008 • 1758 Posts
They don't know what they want
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

This is why you regulate women

Just tell em to shut up and take your dick.

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts
They don't know what they wantApocalypse97
/thread
nontroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nontroll
Member since 2012 • 42 Posts
Ding ding ding. Women want a winner, it all comes down to that. Don't believe movies, nice guys get none. You gotta be a dick, it's want they want.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Ok.
Yurahze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Yurahze
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
They want the kind of men which do not exist
Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#9 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

This is why you regulate women

Just tell em to shut up and take your dick.

supa_badman
Excellent!
Jynx_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jynx_1991
Member since 2012 • 213 Posts

[QUOTE="Apocalypse97"]They don't know what they wantnontroll
Ding ding ding. Women want a winner, it all comes down to that. Don't believe movies, nice guys get none. You gotta be a dick, it's want they want.

^ Not always true. While I cannot speak for every girl out there, the qualities I look for in a guy have nothing to do with a guy being a "dick," which is such a huge turnoff btw. Intelligence, kindness, and confidence is what I look for in a guy.

Any girl that likes cocky jerks is just asking for trouble. Bad boys are so overrated lol.

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
Do you know what you want in a woman?
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

Money

nontroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nontroll

[QUOTE="nontroll"][QUOTE="Apocalypse97"]They don't know what they wantJynx_1991

^ Not always true. While I cannot speak for every girl out there, the qualities I look for in a guy have nothing to do with a guy being a "dick," which is such a huge turnoff btw. Intelligence, kindness, and confidence is what I look for in a guy.

Any girl that likes cocky jerks is just asking for trouble. Bad boys are so overrated lol.

I can be all three of those while being a dick. Except kindness, to the person I'm being a dick to, which probably isn't you if we're gonna screw. So yeah.
Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
You have to be cool.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127526 Posts
What they want changes through the month... IT goes in cycles :P
Jynx_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jynx_1991
Member since 2012 • 213 Posts

My advice is just be yourself (I know it's such a cliche but it's true) despite how difficult that can be at times, and don't ever feel compelled to change your interests/hobbies just to please a girl or guy (if your gay If you have to change who you are to try and please someone, it won't work forever in that it shows through the way you talk, act, etc. Confidence will always be your biggest assest which is very attractive, at least for me anyways. It's cool talking to a guy that's passionate about something he truly loves, vs the ones that lie about what they do for fun and that kind of stuff.

And if the girl doesn't like you for you, move on because she's probably not worth your time anyways.

Oh one more thing, as tacky as this is going to sound, you have to love yourself before you can love someone else. Some people I've met believe that finding that special someone will magically change everything and make them happy. So not true.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

My advice is just be yourself (I know it's such a cliche but it's true) despite how difficult that can be at times, and don't ever feel compelled to change your interests/hobbies just to please a girl or guy (if your gay If you have to change who you are to try and please someone, it won't work forever in that it shows through the way you talk, act, etc. Confidence will always be your biggest assest which is very attractive, at least for me anyways. It's cool talking to a guy that's passionate about something he truly loves, vs the ones that lie about what they do for fun and that kind of stuff.

And if the girl doesn't like you for you, move on because she's probably not worth your time anyways.

Oh one more thing, as tacky as this is going to sound, you have to love yourself before you can love someone else. Some people I've met believe that finding that special someone will magically change everything and make them happy. So not true.

Jynx_1991

I agree 100%. It's amazing how many people ignore those things blithely.

nontroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nontroll

[QUOTE="Jynx_1991"]

ghoklebutter

Nah it's all not true, just be a dick
nontroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nontroll
trust me guys
SkullCrusher04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SkullCrusher04
Member since 2012 • 104 Posts

Jynx_1991
So true. This is basic advice, yet sometimes I admit it and try to act like the "cool" guy which is pretty embarrassing to admit actually.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Most women(which are all the reasonable ones) want men to be themselves and to not focus on being a perfect friend or boyfriend to them.

Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts
Amazed this thread kept on going.
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#23 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
Do you know what you want in a woman?MistressMinako
Attractive, but not too attractive, otherwise she might leave me for someone else. Smart, but not too smart, because I want intelligent conversation but not a know-it-all. Fun and spontaneous but not so fun and spontaneous that she seems insane. Flirty, but not a whore. Driven and successful, but not so successful that she becomes the main breadwinner, because that would be an affront to my masculinity. See? Completely unambiguous.
Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

Not all women have the same tastes, so naturally the question "what's the balance" is a meaningless one, because that actually varies from woman to woman.

bebexo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 bebexo
Member since 2012 • 26 Posts
mhm, just be yourself and you'll know you'll get the right one that likes you for YOU, and not one that later down the track will see who you really are and change their mind. all girls aren't the same, so we look for different traits .
nontroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nontroll
[QUOTE="bebexo"]mhm, just be yourself and you'll know you'll get the right one that likes you for YOU, and not one that later down the track will see who you really are and change their mind. all girls aren't the same, so we look for different traits .

hey guys look im a girl check out my avatar its me
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 fidosim
[QUOTE="nontroll"][QUOTE="bebexo"]mhm, just be yourself and you'll know you'll get the right one that likes you for YOU, and not one that later down the track will see who you really are and change their mind. all girls aren't the same, so we look for different traits .

I have a hard time believing your username, mister.
nontroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nontroll
[QUOTE="fidosim"][QUOTE="nontroll"][QUOTE="bebexo"]mhm, just be yourself and you'll know you'll get the right one that likes you for YOU, and not one that later down the track will see who you really are and change their mind. all girls aren't the same, so we look for different traits .

I have a hard time believing your username, mister.

hahaha, I'm just a dick, I'm not troling, i'm existing.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

He has to be human, but not too human.....

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#31 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
All i want is love , idk what the other girls want
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 fidosim

October_Tide
That was Nietzsche's problem. :(
nontroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nontroll
All i want is love , idk what the other girls wantAussieePet
dick
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
They want someone to tell them what they want.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mAArdman
Member since 2003 • 1612 Posts

let me ask the female hive mind

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="Jynx_1991"]

nontroll

Nah it's all not true, just be a dick

God you are dumb.
Truf89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37 Truf89
Member since 2006 • 4680 Posts
Money and a car where I'm from.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#38 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
So no hugs then?! :D
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

yeah pretty much already been said they dont know what they want.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#40 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

Who knows?

Some women get all hot and bothered when you roll up in a Cadillac. Some women get all gooey when a guy's wearing an eyepatch.

They're all their own planet of fetishes.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

I just dont understand what woman want, they give you vague answers like, he has to be tall but not too tall, he has to talk but not talk too much, he has to be sensitive but not too sensitive? Whaaaa? No one is perfectly balanced!

Second_Hokage
How about this...you focus on the few women who you care about, and then concern yourself with what THEY want? I mean, you know that women are actually PEOPLE, right? Anytime someone brings up a "men are all the same" kind of criticism, people here adamantly defend themselves, saying stuff like "I may be a man, but first and foremost I'm an independent agent capable of free thought. You can't describe me as just another mindless numbered sheep in the herd." Yet, when it comes to women, it's all "women are all the same, they do that, they do this...I can't figure them out." Well, maybe it's time to stop thinking of all women as just women. If there's a woman for whom you want to understand, then stop asking what WOMEN want and start thinking about what SHE wants. Otherwise, it's sort of like the time when one of my friends gave me a Sir Mixalot CD for my birthday. I gave no indication that I would like it. But hey...I'm black and we all like the hip-hop, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

[QUOTE="October_Tide"]

fidosim

That was Nietzsche's problem. :(

Indeed, Human, all too human.

Love? Is that what we are calling it now. Whatever floats your boat.

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#43 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

Honestly, they want drama. I was in a year long relationship a while back where I treated her like a princess, we never argued and I thought everything was perfect. Next thing I knew, she cheated on me because she "got bored". Females are ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Honestly, they want drama. I was in a year long relationship a while back where I treated her like a princess, we never argued and I thought everything was perfect. Next thing I knew, she cheated on me because she "got bored". Females are ridiculous.

MikeMoose

Should have punched her in the face. Chicks dig it when you treat them like crap.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts
My wife always find something to complain about, women are very hard to live with
one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

Teh confidence

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

This is a simple answer. Women want an (at least reasonably) attractive dude that will listen to them, value their opinion, and give them input in the relationship. Having money helps too.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
Woman always want men to call them beautiful...... Calling them Ugly is not an option and could lead to suicide ... ugggg .....ly