What did you have for lunch?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 ice_radon
Member since 2002 • 70464 Posts
I didn't have anything today. I had an apple and oatmeal for breakfast which was alot, and then I am going out for pizza at like 4:30...so I didnt really want to eat lunch at 1pm to have to go and eat again at 4:30 or 5... So what yummy stuff did you have? Anyone make anything cool?
geodisicdome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 geodisicdome
Member since 2005 • 13663 Posts
i made myself 2 sandwiches.
Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#3 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
I'm thinking of making myself a bbq ranch chicken pizza.
SinkO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SinkO
Member since 2005 • 1908 Posts
Meat pie and some juice.
tadas11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 tadas11
Member since 2005 • 1273 Posts
for lunch i had pizza. mmmmm. was delicious.
DarkKar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 DarkKar
Member since 2005 • 6025 Posts
i know just how much you like parvalone on your club sammys Ice :wink: I'm actually debating between a broccoli and cheese casterole of chicken and pasta and a turkey sandwich from a breast that still has some tolerable remnants.
DarkKar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DarkKar

for lunch i had pizza. mmmmm. was delicious.tadas11

You reminded me of my sister's birthday party. We bought the birthday-pack at the bowling alley and they provided the pizza/icecream and the pizza tasted like rubber. I wanted to take a piece home for a field test and see if it'd rebound a bullet.  

jfkunrendered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 jfkunrendered
Member since 2005 • 8298 Posts
Ramean(sp?) Noodles with a bottle of Vault. That fills me up just fine.
nobodyshero87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nobodyshero87
Member since 2006 • 22210 Posts
I had white bean chili, bread and a Dr. Pepper.
fantasyfacade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 fantasyfacade
Member since 2006 • 8317 Posts
A fry up, which was actually grilled. So sausages, rashers, toast, white pudding, beans and then a pint glass of milk.
DarkKar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DarkKar

I'm thinking of making myself a bbq ranch chicken pizza.metallica_fan42

ohhhh! i forgot hardee's has those new boneless bbq wings! I know what I'm having :D right in time before I hit up Spiderman3. 

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#12 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
i had left over chicken calzone.
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 metallica_fan42

[QUOTE="metallica_fan42"]I'm thinking of making myself a bbq ranch chicken pizza.DarkKar

ohhhh! i forgot hardee's has those new boneless bbq wings! I know what I'm having :D right in time before I hit up Spiderman3. 

Wings as a side for my pizza, hmm, good idea. *gives high five*
DarkKar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DarkKar
[QUOTE="DarkKar"]

[QUOTE="metallica_fan42"]I'm thinking of making myself a bbq ranch chicken pizza.metallica_fan42

Begun, the drooling wars have.  

proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 proctorsurf
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts
I'm having organic beans and rice, and some water.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
Nothing...
ss4lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 ss4lawrence
Member since 2005 • 1494 Posts

just a chocolate bar :(

hockeyjunkie28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 hockeyjunkie28
Member since 2004 • 4715 Posts
Taco Bell: A steak grilled stuffed burrito, cheesy potatoes, a Mountain dew and a chaco taco (sp?)
ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ice_radon
[QUOTE="DarkKar"]

[QUOTE="metallica_fan42"]I'm thinking of making myself a bbq ranch chicken pizza.metallica_fan42

I have never understood that as a good side with pizza. Really, when I have pizza...thats all I have. I mean sometimes you can do garlic bread or whatever, but I dont get all those other sides...and wings...seems like an odd combo...but I really cant judge since I have never tried.
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
I was going to have a chicken caesar salad but I skipped lunch today because I'm getting too fat
clock_of_omens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 clock_of_omens
Member since 2005 • 5595 Posts
hot pocket and some doritos
Shrapnelled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Shrapnelled
Member since 2007 • 332 Posts
Making a Pastrami Sandwhich now.
ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ice_radon
I was going to have a chicken caesar salad but I skipped lunch today because I'm getting too fatxaos
It gets harder and harder for me to eat lunch at school. I mean I usually pack a lunch...a pretty darn healthy one too, but like just 5 minutes ago... There is this 30 year old butch chick who sits down with 2 Burger King Chicken fries and a large fry and pop...and she is completely ugly and somewhat overweight and worst of all...she was wearing a shirt that said... "I *heart* my body" *shivers* gehhhhhh, disgusting. And I really dont see why people still wonder why they are fat and ugly...look at what you eat every day...
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 metallica_fan42
[QUOTE="metallica_fan42"][QUOTE="DarkKar"]

[QUOTE="metallica_fan42"]I'm thinking of making myself a bbq ranch chicken pizza.ice_radon

I have never understood that as a good side with pizza. Really, when I have pizza...thats all I have. I mean sometimes you can do garlic bread or whatever, but I dont get all those other sides...and wings...seems like an odd combo...but I really cant judge since I have never tried.

I rarely do it as well, but sometimes having some wings on the side of a pizza is wicked. I make that at work on occasion, and it's great.
DarkKar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DarkKar

Taco Bell: A steak grilled stuffed burrito, cheesy potatoes, a Mountain dew and a chaco taco (sp?)
hockeyjunkie28

She had tacobell too, should try their zesty nachos. Best bang for your buck IMO. She had a crunchwrap  (not that 7-layered one with guaccamoli) but personally i'm still holding out on those wings.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e
deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e
Member since 2006 • 3052 Posts
On schooldays, I don't have time to eat lunch.
crowleyjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 crowleyjohn
Member since 2007 • 724 Posts

I didn't have anything today. I had an apple and oatmeal for breakfast which was alot, and then I am going out for pizza at like 4:30...so I didnt really want to eat lunch at 1pm to have to go and eat again at 4:30 or 5... So what yummy stuff did you have? Anyone make anything cool?ice_radon

Haha I just posted in the thread where the guy was complaining about the topics moving too slowly and I used this kind of thread exactly as an example of what I dont want to see push down all the useful threads.

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT WE HAD FOR LUNCH?!

ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ice_radon
[QUOTE="ice_radon"][QUOTE="metallica_fan42"][QUOTE="DarkKar"]

I rarely do it as well, but sometimes having some wings on the side of a pizza is wicked. I make that at work on occasion, and it's great.

I guess when I eat pizza I kind of assume its a meal in itself...cause usually after 2-3 pieces I am getting full and so when you add a side or two and desert to it, it gets kind of alot...maybe thats just a Midwest thing. Usually when people order pizza in the midwest, nothing else other than pop is ordered...
rascoqaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rascoqaz
Member since 2005 • 6606 Posts
A apple some cookies and a frosty.
hockeyjunkie28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 hockeyjunkie28

[QUOTE="hockeyjunkie28"]Taco Bell: A steak grilled stuffed burrito, cheesy potatoes, a Mountain dew and a chaco taco (sp?)
DarkKar

She had tacobell too, should try their zesty nachos. Best bang for your buck IMO. She had a crunchwrap (not that 7-layered one with guaccamoli) but personally i'm still holding out on those wings.

I have. They're pretty damn good too

hockeyjunkie28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hockeyjunkie28
[QUOTE="metallica_fan42"][QUOTE="ice_radon"][QUOTE="metallica_fan42"][QUOTE="DarkKar"]

[QUOTE="metallica_fan42"]I'm thinking of making myself a bbq ranch chicken pizza.ice_radon

I guess when I eat pizza I kind of assume its a meal in itself...cause usually after 2-3 pieces I am getting full and so when you add a side or two and desert to it, it gets kind of alot...maybe thats just a Midwest thing. Usually when people order pizza in the midwest, nothing else other than pop is ordered...

I do the same thing and i live in Massachusetts 

ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ice_radon

[QUOTE="ice_radon"]I didn't have anything today. I had an apple and oatmeal for breakfast which was alot, and then I am going out for pizza at like 4:30...so I didnt really want to eat lunch at 1pm to have to go and eat again at 4:30 or 5... So what yummy stuff did you have? Anyone make anything cool?crowleyjohn

Haha I just posted in the thread where the guy was complaining about the topics moving too slowly and I used this kind of thread exactly as an example of what I dont want to see push down all the useful threads.

Dude, this is off-topic...and seriously...what counts as important in your book. Hell back in the day when OT was a little more unregulated, it was a barrel of monkeys at times where you didnt want to leave the computer that night because you were laughing so hard at topics and replies.
DarkKar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DarkKar

[QUOTE="ice_radon"]I didn't have anything today. I had an apple and oatmeal for breakfast which was alot, and then I am going out for pizza at like 4:30...so I didnt really want to eat lunch at 1pm to have to go and eat again at 4:30 or 5... So what yummy stuff did you have? Anyone make anything cool?crowleyjohn

I do :| I'm a very festive person and have a fondness for eating, drinking, and good company. So fine foods is one of my playing fields where I'm very sociable. Besides I love Radon's eating habits, healthy and attractive which is how food should be. And his likelihood for a great story is always bound to be lurking. I still award the five stars to his piece about getting a sandwich made and getting ticked off at them for putting parvalone on it instead of american cheese :lol: Stand up for yourself that's right! Ya don't want something on your food you put the steel toe down.  

Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#34 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
A nice bowl of Frosted Flakes. They're greeaat!
DarkKar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DarkKar

I have. They're pretty damn good too

hockeyjunkie28

When it comes to tacos there's a whole lot to be picky about. I vote the mexican restaurants anyday over the Bell but sometimes traffic and schedules don't allow for the walk-in pleasantry. If you find just the right taco shacks, like the one downtown for me in the dale an hour before they close their food is free, so I try to stop down there a couple times a blue moon. 

As for taco bell, their taco salad is a very fine lunch.  

bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#36 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
Big cookie, bag of Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili and Sour Cream chips, and a can of Coke.
barinelg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 barinelg
Member since 2003 • 674 Posts

Meat pie and some juice.SinkO

Meat pies are amazing! I loved those while I was in Australia... that and lemon squash. I could live off that stuff. 

matt_da_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#38 matt_da_gamer
Member since 2007 • 2113 Posts
I just had sandwiches.
CHAOSWEAV3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CHAOSWEAV3R
Member since 2006 • 8293 Posts
Bagel and milk.
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts

Pretty interesting you ask that actually.

Today my cooker hob was not working, and I felt like cooking me up some pasta. The packet read "Fusilli. Only takes 6 mins. to cook!", which is attractive for a man on the go like myself. So I glance around the kitchen for something to cook it with. I see the kettle. Things only get much worse..

I shove the pasta in, under the impression that 1) it will boil and settle, effectively cooking my pasta, 2) the boiling water will clean the kettle afterwards and 3) it will drain the water out without spilling the pasta. It all worked smoothly with minimal mess (apart from some mild burns at the bottom).

However, later when I used it to make some tea, it would not work. I changed the fuse thinking it was blown, but that wasn't it. I phoned my mother and she said that it was probably the thermostat that overloaded (I did boil it about four times in a row to get the 6 mins. needed).

So now, a lunch that should have cost a minimal amount of money will now cost me about $20. Grr!

DarkKar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DarkKar

Pretty interesting you ask that actually.

Today my cooker hob was not working, and I felt like cooking me up some pasta. The packet read "Fusilli. Only takes 6 mins. to cook!", which is attractive for a man on the go like myself. So I glance around the kitchen for something to cook it with. I see the kettle. Things only get much worse..

I shove the pasta in, under the impression that 1) it will boil and settle, effectively cooking my pasta, 2) the boiling water will clean the kettle afterwards and 3) it will drain the water out without spilling the pasta. It all worked smoothly with minimal mess (apart from some mild burns at the bottom).

However, later when I used it to make some tea, it would not work. I changed the fuse thinking it was blown, but that wasn't it. I phoned my mother and she said that it was probably the thermostat that overloaded (I did boil it about four times in a row to get the 6 mins. needed).

So now, a lunch that should have cost a minimal amount of money will now cost me about $20. Grr!

-Spock-

easy mac next time ol chum!  

nonsoville2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 nonsoville2
Member since 2006 • 4124 Posts
An apple juice, two chocolate muffins and a chicken sandwich
Avatar image for -InsrtNameHere-
-InsrtNameHere-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#43 -InsrtNameHere-
Member since 2005 • 2981 Posts
I bought Chicken Fajita and rice. Surprisingly good, for school food :lol:
Axed54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Axed54
Member since 2006 • 2963 Posts
Steak, bake potato and salad, it will be my last meal today.
Squidward117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 Squidward117
Member since 2005 • 4374 Posts
A disgusting hamburger and baked beans.
Avatar image for freakyzeeky1986
freakyzeeky1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#46 freakyzeeky1986
Member since 2005 • 19711 Posts
I had a sandwich... Nothing hot, the weather is hot where I live as it is... :(
jirouxni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 jirouxni
Member since 2006 • 447 Posts
School food- burrito and mac & cheese
khalil19104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 khalil19104
Member since 2005 • 1079 Posts
i had a slice of pizze with peppers and bbq chicken on it , a bag of cheese doodles and some strawberry yogurt.mmmmmmmmmmmm
khalil19104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 khalil19104
Member since 2005 • 1079 Posts

A disgusting hamburger and baked beans.Squidward7

how can you be at level 1 with over 3000 posts , im almost at level 23 with just over 1000? is that what you people call a troll?

TarnishedSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TarnishedSoul
Member since 2002 • 12151 Posts
I just ate some cheez its.