What are the worst kinds of threads to you?

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

User Lists: 0

#51 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

Threads that ask what my worst kind of threads arebrucewayne69

Yep, there is too much negativity in them. :P

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
[QUOTE="tempertress"]Pretty much everything on the front page right now above this one... which is why I'm here! Hi.

I see most if not all OT threads aren't your cup of tea (except for this one,) no problem with that, hello to you too. :cool:
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts
Relationship advice, yes because the guys(gals) on Gamespot are experts on that. :/
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

[QUOTE="tempertress"]Pretty much everything on the front page right now above this one... which is why I'm here! Hi.sexyweapons
:o ADMIN!

It's probably just Jand having hijacked another Staff account

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts
Almost every kind of thread, regardless of the subject.
tempertress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57 tempertress
Member since 2012 • 1131 Posts

[QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="tempertress"]
:o ADMIN! Allicrombie

I'm gonna have to ask you to retard that excitement. We have a strict policy of maintaining stimulation levels on par with a senior citizens retirement facility here on OT. Thank you for your cooperation.

OT... it's like the holiday resort of forums right? I like it. It's nice here. But I will have to bring out the sedatives if you use more than five all caps words in a post, ma'am.

I see most if not all OT threads aren't your cup of tea (except for this one,) no problem with that, hello to you too. :cool:Toph_Girl250
Actually, I'm really only just getting into the whole forum thing. I started working at GS AU last year, almost exactly a year ago, and I wanted to come hang out with you guys a little more.

tempertress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 tempertress

[QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="tempertress"]Pretty much everything on the front page right now above this one... which is why I'm here! Hi.TheFallenDemon

Hey! Quit denying my existence!
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Religous threads. People find it hard to agree to disagree.

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

[QUOTE="sexyweapons"] :o ADMIN! tempertress

Post of picture of you eating a banana while hugging a Chartreux cat playing Mega Man Legends 3 at the same time and I then will believe in your non-Jand existence.

tempertress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tempertress

[QUOTE="tempertress"][QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

TheFallenDemon

Post of picture of you eating a banana while hugging a Chartreux cat playing Mega Man Legends 3 at the same time and I then will believe in your non-Jand existence.

I don't like bananas, I don't have a Chartreux cat or own Mega Man Legends 3! I don't think this proving identity thing is going to work out well at all.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
I certainly don't think you're Jandurin. :P By the way, congrats on your 100th post. ;)
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="tempertress"]Pretty much everything on the front page right now above this one... which is why I'm here! Hi.Allicrombie

I'm gonna have to ask you to retard that excitement. We have a strict policy of maintaining stimulation levels on par with a senior citizens retirement facility here on OT. Thank you for your cooperation.

So that means we get meatloaf and bingo?

tempertress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 tempertress
I certainly don't think you're Jandurin. :P By the way, congrats on your 100th post. ;)Toph_Girl250
Thanks!! I'll get to 23237 soon enough with any luck ;)
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I certainly don't think you're Jandurin. :P By the way, congrats on your 100th post. ;)tempertress

Aim high.....
tempertress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tempertress
[QUOTE="tempertress"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I certainly don't think you're Jandurin. :P By the way, congrats on your 100th post. ;)LJS9502_basic

Aim high.....

Well I'd go for your post count but I think I'd have to dedicate my life to the forums.
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

Ouch........................

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="tempertress"] Thanks!! I'll get to 23237 soon enough with any luck ;)tempertress
Aim high.....

Well I'd go for your post count but I think I'd have to dedicate my life to the forums.

:lol: It sneaks up on you.....

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#69 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Threads about race, suicide, issues regarding women, and bullying are almost always a disaster on OT.

tempertress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tempertress

[QUOTE="tempertress"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Aim high.....LJS9502_basic

:lol: It sneaks up on you.....

You've done well!
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

A wild Staff appears! And it's no other than JESS!!! Heyyy! Welcome to the forums Jess, you're one of my favourite in the GameSpot staff, I love your accent!

You're like, among my greatest in the gaming-journalism industry right next to Jim Sterling, Jeff Gerstmann, and Shaun McInnis (not that others are inherently bad, I just give these guys credence).

Note: I like how your name matches my favourite character in New Girl.

Yes, consider me a fan! Again, welcome to the forums, it's good seeing you here!

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#72 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Religious and political threads bore me to death.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17675 Posts
Kiss ass threads....aka popularity threads.LJS9502_basic
RoccoHout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 RoccoHout
Member since 2011 • 1086 Posts

My Little Pony threads, girlfriend problem threads and political

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
threads with excessive amounts of herpity derpity also threads in which thegerg argues some semantics...so every thread in which thegerg posts
Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#76 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Political threads. Most seem written by kids living at home with mommy and daddy, never had a job in their life, never paid a bill, never had taxes deducted from their paycheck - they have no life experience other than attending high school and hanging out with their friends. They have absolutely no comprehension of the long-term consequences of the policies they advocate, no knowledge of the results of various policies which have have been tried many times before in other parts of the world, and worst of all they don't even care - it's all about "something must be done, and this is something, so we must do it!".

And what's their favorite word to call anyone who disagrees with them? Well of course, "ignorant".

It's absolutely nauseating.

PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#77 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

Not into the Religion threads

DarthSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DarthSatan
Member since 2005 • 4607 Posts

Anything discussing music. Everyone, myself included, has an elitist attitude about what kind of music they like, and the arguments go nowhere.

Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Bane_09
Member since 2010 • 3394 Posts

Any thread that's not about religion or politics

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#80 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Religious threads. I don't mind discussing religion with people, but as long as it's done respectfully. This does not happen on OT, the overwhelming majority of the people on here are militant atheists that all think they're Richard Dawkins or Bill Maher, they just gang up on a religious person and attack them and their beliefs. There is no "discussion" involved, just troll attack after troll attack.

The mods should change the rules of religious threads, they need to abide by a different system than other threads.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#81 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
I voted for Toast :D *Pats self on back*
Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Bane_09

Religious threads. I don't mind discussing religion with people, but as long as it's done respectfully. This does not happen on OT, the overwhelming majority of the people on here are militant atheists that all think they're Richard Dawkins or Bill Maher, they just gang up on a religious person and attack them and their beliefs. There is no "discussion" involved, just troll attack after troll attack.

The mods should change the rules of religious threads, they need to abide by a different system than other threads.

ShadowMoses900

oh you are such a hypocrite

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Bane_09

In SW if you express your honest opinion people think your trolling because it disagrees with them.

Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Bane_09

[QUOTE="Bane_09"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

In SW if you express your honest opinion people think your trolling because it disagrees with them.

Why are you talking about SW?:? My point was, you've said some pretty sh*tty things about atheist users here before, you really are no better than a militant atheist.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Bane_09"]

Bane_09

Why are you talking about SW?:? My point was, you've said some pretty sh*tty things about atheist users here before, you really are no better than a militant atheist.

mhm
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Bane_09"]

Bane_09

I don't think so, but whatever.

Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Bane_09

[QUOTE="Bane_09"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Yeah, no sh*t that much is obvious:roll:

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 GreySeal9

ShadowMoses900

I agree that some of the athiests on this website act like major d!cks in religion threads (tenaka comes to mind), but you are constantly making inflammatory remarks about athiests and athiesm, so you are part of the problem as well.

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#89 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

Religious threads... those can go on forever and everyone has their own opinion on it.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="Bane_09"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

What he's saying is absolutely true. One time you even went as far as to imply that athiests don't have morals.

tempertress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tempertress

A wild Staff appears! And it's no other than JESS!!! Heyyy! Welcome to the forums Jess, you're one of my favourite in the GameSpot staff, I love your accent!

You're like, among my greatest in the gaming-journalism industry right next to Jim Sterling, Jeff Gerstmann, and Shaun McInnis (not that others are inherently bad, I just give these guys credence).

Note: I like how your name matches my favourite character in New Girl.

Yes, consider me a fan! Again, welcome to the forums, it's good seeing you here!

Victorious_Fize
Haha, wow, that's way more than I deserve I'm sure but thanks, I appreciate it =] New Girl is an awesome show but I think Nick's my favourite!
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#92 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17675 Posts

ShadowMoses900

Some beliefs are not worthy and should in no way be accorded respect whatsoever.

Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Bane_09

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Bane_09"]

GreySeal9

What he's saying is absolutely true. One time you even went as far as to imply that athiests don't have morals.

Yeah I admit that the atheists, just like anyone else on this site, can be dicks. But Shadowmoses900 seems to think he is above all that and he can only speak the truth:lol:

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Bane_09

Yeah I admit that the atheists, just like anyone else on this site, can be dicks. But Shadowmoses900 seems to think he is above all that and he can only speak the truth:lol:

He does seem to think his sh!t smells like roses.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#95 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Bane_09

that's insulting to hypocrites

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#96 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33351 Posts

Either religious or political threads. I never liked those.