This topic is locked from further discussion.

kevo14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 kevo14
Member since 2006 • 1634 Posts

Today i was with my mom in her car. We where driveing to the bank when i see a motorcycle. Then i see a car pass the stop sign and hit the motorcycle. I saw the man fly about 12 feet into the air and fall on his leg. My mom stoped the car and i was just shocked. I called the police and like 10 secs later the police came. The man had twisted his foot and scraped part of his body. He had a helmet so that was good. The motorcycle was broken into tons of parts. This made me realize how important a helmet or seat belt can be when your in a car or bike. I hope the guy is alright.

Has anyone seen a shocking crash in person?

ALTER_duo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 ALTER_duo
Member since 2007 • 2206 Posts

Yea i have. One day i was walking to school and as i was crossing the street some tard on motorcyle lost control rammed straight into a house only ten feet from where i stood. The owner of the house came outside with only underwear and was all, "WAT THE **** craziest thing ever. ANyway i called the police, got out of school, story over. Oh yea and the motorcycle guy died.

mig_killer2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mig_killer2
Member since 2007 • 4906 Posts

Yea i have. One day i was walking to school and as i was crossing the street some tard on motorcyle lost control rammed straight into a house only ten feet from where i stood. The owner of the house came outside with only underwear and was all, "WAT THE **** craziest thing ever. ANyway i called the police, got out of school, story over. Oh yea and the motorcycle guy died.

ALTER_duo
he died?.....:cry:
jrlc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jrlc1
Member since 2005 • 4235 Posts

i was once in an accident.

the car was totalled :(

ALTER_duo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ALTER_duo
Member since 2007 • 2206 Posts

Yea his head sort of went CRRRRRACK agansit a brick wall so yea i think he's dead

solidscryer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 solidscryer
Member since 2005 • 5661 Posts
Some guy drove under our school bus, but only the passenger side was crushed so everyone was okay.
OJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 OJT
Member since 2004 • 801 Posts

I,ve been hit once, when i was lik 7, but not much of a big hit, jsut flew off 2 or 3 mtrs.

My cos got hit 1 month ago. flew up nearly a story high, from the windshield, broke his leg from 3 parts.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
I have as well, I was driving with the window down and the car next to me turned left in front of someone and she was hit about 2 feet from me, it was so loud it scared the hell out of me. She was ok and I let her use my cell phone to make the proper calls.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
I've seen the aftermath of a few crashes, but nothing other than a fender bender in action.
sthadji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 sthadji
Member since 2004 • 4682 Posts
I never saw an accident in action, but I saw the remains of a horrific accident once. It was on the highway, and the car was in the ditch.