Was I used? I think so...

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SenatorsFan2002
SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SenatorsFan2002
Member since 2011 • 53 Posts

I think a girl used me...

Here is the story:

I know this girl from college, but I didn't talked to her the whole semester. She made the first move via Facebook. We talked, and she said she wanted to talk to me all semester, but she didn't because she was too scared. Also, she said I was a great guy, and I was cute. We went on a few dates; it went really well.

Last week she said she wants this to work out, but then she told me when we were hanging out, "she will always have feelings for the last guy she was seeing" They were only seeing each other for two months, and the guy didn't want a relationship... I should have ended it there, but for some reason, I didn't.

She cancelled going out for lunch on her bday, but I went out with her and her friends that night. Something didn't feel right... she wasn't talking to me as much, and not really hanging out with me. But I thought she just wanted to be with her friends.

The following day, she said she's not ready for a relationship, and that she still wants to hang out with me and that she cares about me. She said this all though text. I got pissed off, and told her she used me to get over the last guy she was seeing. She said she didn't use me, and she feels really bad, but I think she is full of BS! She kept trying to make me look like the bad guy, and tried to make me feel sorry for her. But I didn't bite!

What do you guys think?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17877 Posts

"Being used" typically means they got something out of you, and not just your time.

Did you lose any money? The house? The car? Did she get babies from you then split and file for child support?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 br0kenrabbit

What, exactly, do you think she used you FOR? She didn't get anyhting out of it.thegerg

Why do we keep agreeing? This ain't right.

You're ugly!!

Now I feel better.:D

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SenatorsFan2002

"Being used" typically means they got something out of you, and not just your time.

Did you lose any money? The house? The car? Did she get babies from you then split and file for child support?

br0kenrabbit

I spend money for us to go to a hockey game, dinner, some drinks at the bar etc.

She vents a lot about her problems, and never really asked me about my problems.... I had to tell her

I think she used me mostly for comfort because the last guy she was seeing really hurt her when he didn't want a relationship. She told me that it hurt her.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 br0kenrabbit

I spend money for us to go to a hockey game, dinner, some drinks at the bar etc.

SenatorsFan2002

Waaah.

I lost this house to a woman:

house.jpg

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#7 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
Oh man, gotta hate gals like those, i've met a few.
Avatar image for BenedictArnold7
BenedictArnold7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BenedictArnold7
Member since 2012 • 743 Posts
Maybe she didn't use you... she was lonely and she wanted to be with someone... that really isn't "using" someone in a malicious way... we all "use" people, but grante it isn't "evil" using I see no problem. Maybe she just realized you weren't for her. Solution? BONE HER.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lightleggy

[QUOTE="SenatorsFan2002"]

br0kenrabbit

Waaah.

house.jpg

Lady liberty I pressume.

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SenatorsFan2002

br0kenrabbit

Waaah.

house.jpg

That really sucks man... sorry to hear that:(

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lightleggy
Maybe she didn't use you... she was lonely and she wanted to be with someone... that really isn't "using" someone in a malicious way... we all "use" people, but grante it isn't "evil" using I see no problem. Maybe she just realized you weren't for her. Solution? BONE HER. BenedictArnold7
Yup. I had a friend who started dating another friend because he wanted to get over his ex, it was all going well until my friend (the girl) discovered the guy's diary where he conffesed he still loved her ex and couldn't stop thinking about her. a dumb move from his part, really.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 br0kenrabbit

Lady liberty I pressume.

lightleggy

No. Far more moody than that.:x

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SenatorsFan2002

I think a girl used me...

Here is the story:

I know this girl from college, but I didn't talked to her the whole semester. She made the first move via Facebook. We talked, and she said she wanted to talk to me all semester, but she didn't because she was too scared. Also, she said I was a great guy, and I was cute. We went on a few dates; it went really well.

Last week she said she wants this to work out, but then she told me when we were hanging out, "she will always have feelings for the last guy she was seeing" They were only seeing each other for two months, and the guy didn't want a relationship... I should have ended it there, but for some reason, I didn't.

She cancelled going out for lunch on her bday, but I went out with her and her friends that night. Something didn't feel right... she wasn't talking to me as much, and not really hanging out with me. But I thought she just wanted to be with her friends.

The following day, she said she's not ready for a relationship, and that she still wants to hang out with me and that she cares about me. She said this all though text. I got pissed off, and told her she used me to get over the last guy she was seeing. She said she didn't use me, and she feels really bad, but I think she is full of BS! She kept trying to make me look like the bad guy, and tried to make me feel sorry for her. But I didn't bite!

What do you guys think?

thegerg

What, exactly, do you think she used you FOR? She didn't get anyhting out of it.

I responded to br0kenrabbit. He asked the same question.

Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts

Getting used?... Not even close

Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Cloud_Insurance
Member since 2008 • 3279 Posts

did you get head at least?

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SenatorsFan2002

Cloud_Insurance

Nope:( We just cuddled and made out

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 br0kenrabbit

[QUOTE="Cloud_Insurance"]

SenatorsFan2002

Blue balls suck.:evil:

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SenatorsFan2002

Getting used?... Not even close

Wolf-Man2006

Well, I think I was, or maybe I was overreacting.

Whatevs..

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SenatorsFan2002

[QUOTE="Cloud_Insurance"]

br0kenrabbit

Blue balls suck.:evil:

That's for damn sure! lol.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
Dating is traditionally used to get to know if you like someone or not. But a large portion, yourself included, think dating is codeword for "Wanna fuvk?". Unfortunately for you it seems you and her had definition problems.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
she used you in the sense that she never had any long term plans for you you were nice and would be a shoulder for her to cry on you wouldnt push her to do anything sexual she felt safe with you and 'used' you to recover from the other guy in other words, you were a perfect rebound, and now she wants to be your friend any other answer is wrong
SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SenatorsFan2002

Maybe she didn't use you... she was lonely and she wanted to be with someone... that really isn't "using" someone in a malicious way... we all "use" people, but grante it isn't "evil" using I see no problem. Maybe she just realized you weren't for her. Solution? BONE HER. BenedictArnold7

Well, if that was the reason, "she was lonely", she should never of talked to me because it's not fair to me. If she realized I wasn't for her, I would rather her tell me than tell me BS! She said she likes hanging of with me, and she had fun on the dates.

I think it's bull, and I'm not going to put up whit it!

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SenatorsFan2002

she used you in the sense that she never had any long term plans for you you were nice and would be a shoulder for her to cry on you wouldnt push her to do anything sexual she felt safe with you and 'used' you to recover from the other guy in other words, you were a perfect rebound, and now she wants to be your friend any other answer is wrongcheese_game619

You are right about everything except I did push her alittle bit for sexual things.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
Are you sue you did nothing wrong? ;o
Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

psh who cares.Get a other girl.She's probably still have feelings for the other guy.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

I don' t think she approached you intentionally in order to feel better and then dump you. She probably wanted someone to "love" her again but then realised she can' t get in a new relationship having feelings for her ex. It does seem a little unfair towards you but she' s a person too and as all she makes such potentially wrong decisions.

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SenatorsFan2002

Are you sue you did nothing wrong? ;oFMAB_GTO

No, I don't think so.... All I can think of is I told her that I want a relationship. So that could of scared her off, but she did say she wants this to work out. Girls are just really weird!

You can't live with them and you can't live with out them!

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SenatorsFan2002

Obviously she is afraid to love again after the previous heart break. Or she is indeed manipulative. But, I would rather assume she is deeply hurt and wanting to find comfort in a new relationship. Using you? Maybe. But it doesn't change the fact that, she finds you attractive one way or another.magicalclick

I hope you're right!

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#30 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Doesn't really matter if you were used or it just didn't work out. Bottom line is it's over.

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SenatorsFan2002

Dating is traditionally used to get to know if you like someone or not. But a large portion, yourself included, think dating is codeword for "Wanna fuvk?". Unfortunately for you it seems you and her had definition problems. CreasianDevaili

Yeah, I think you might be right.... We both wanted different things.

I wanted sex or at least head pretty much after the third date..... She probably thought that's all I wanted, and she didn't want to get hurt again, maybe.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
Man up. She told you straight up in the beginning she still had feelings....you pursued her. She didn't feel anything extra for you. It's over. Deal. Oh...and that is NOT what being used entails.
SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SenatorsFan2002

Man up. She told you straight up in the beginning she still had feelings....you pursued her. She didn't feel anything extra for you. It's over. Deal. Oh...and that is NOT what being used entails.LJS9502_basic

Not at the begining.... it's was the forth date she said that, and I should of ended it then. I also, had a chance to ended ealier, but I didn't.... maybe I didn't end it because I'm inexperience with women, and I wanted sex.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]she used you in the sense that she never had any long term plans for you you were nice and would be a shoulder for her to cry on you wouldnt push her to do anything sexual she felt safe with you and 'used' you to recover from the other guy in other words, you were a perfect rebound, and now she wants to be your friend any other answer is wrongSenatorsFan2002

You are right about everything except I did push her alittle bit for sexual things.

it doesnt matter what actually happened thats what she thought of you as hell it could be why it didnt last longer
SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SenatorsFan2002

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]she used you in the sense that she never had any long term plans for you you were nice and would be a shoulder for her to cry on you wouldnt push her to do anything sexual she felt safe with you and 'used' you to recover from the other guy in other words, you were a perfect rebound, and now she wants to be your friend any other answer is wrongcheese_game619

it doesnt matter what actually happened thats what she thought of you as hell it could be why it didnt last longer

yeah, you're right!

Not the treatment I deserve, but the treatment I needed to become a better man!!

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#36 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
Could of been worse but keep away from headf*cks.
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#37 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="SenatorsFan2002"]

SenatorsFan2002

yeah, you're right!

Not the treatment I deserve, but the treatment I needed to become a better man!!

Did you Do it? Because that makes a difference whether or not she used used you as just a friend or a lover.
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#38 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
It happens. Some people just aren't ready for a serious relationship.
SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SenatorsFan2002

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"] it doesnt matter what actually happened thats what she thought of you as hell it could be why it didnt last longershadowkiller11

yeah, you're right!

Did you Do it? Because that makes a difference whether or not she used used you as just a friend or a lover.

We talked about it.... she says she always waits around 3 months before sleeping with some one.

All me did was cuddled and made out...

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
im going through the same thing now. Except its not an ex BF, its a guy that she has been talking to thats in the Navy, but since they only seen each other once before he left for the Navy, they didnt have anything. EXCEPT that she does want a relationship with him, but obviously cant cuz he aint here. They talk on skype all the time, everyday really. I got with her, lost of "quality time" with her and then when things were getting serious, she pulls the she aint ready for a relationship, she doesnt know what she wants. Well guess what, the Navy guy came down to visit last saturday and they already went out on a date.............. She hasnt contacted me since... she used me, she did all that stuff with me cuz she couldnt get it from Navy boy at the time.
SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SenatorsFan2002

im going through the same thing now. Except its not an ex BF, its a guy that she has been talking to thats in the Navy, but since they only seen each other once before he left for the Navy, they didnt have anything. EXCEPT that she does want a relationship with him, but obviously cant cuz he aint here. They talk on skype all the time, everyday really. I got with her, lost of "quality time" with her and then when things were getting serious, she pulls the she aint ready for a relationship, she doesnt know what she wants. Well guess what, the Navy guy came down to visit last saturday and they already went out on a date.............. She hasnt contacted me since... she used me, she did all that stuff with me cuz she couldnt get it from Navy boy at the time.Nengo_Flow

I`m sorry to hear that man! I hate it when girls play with our emotions like that; they are so selfish!

I`m inexperience with women, so I never got used before.... Nevertheless, I know the signs now, and I will make sure this will never happen to me again! Before this girl, I have only been on one date. The main reason why is because I`m a shy guy.

SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SenatorsFan2002

It happens. Some people just aren't ready for a serious relationship.Allicrombie

I guarantee you if the other guy comes back in the picture, she will have a relationship with him! I think she wants a relationship... She just does not want one with me...

To tell you the truth, I`ve seen the other guy, and I think I`m better looking! Oh well, sh** happens... It`s her lost!

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]im going through the same thing now. Except its not an ex BF, its a guy that she has been talking to thats in the Navy, but since they only seen each other once before he left for the Navy, they didnt have anything. EXCEPT that she does want a relationship with him, but obviously cant cuz he aint here. They talk on skype all the time, everyday really. I got with her, lost of "quality time" with her and then when things were getting serious, she pulls the she aint ready for a relationship, she doesnt know what she wants. Well guess what, the Navy guy came down to visit last saturday and they already went out on a date.............. She hasnt contacted me since... she used me, she did all that stuff with me cuz she couldnt get it from Navy boy at the time.SenatorsFan2002

I`m sorry to hear that man! I hate it when girls play with our emotions like that; they are so selfish!

I`m inexperience with women, so I never got used before.... Nevertheless, I know the signs now, and I will make sure this will never happen to me again! Before this girl, I have only been on one date. The main reason why is because I`m a shy guy.

Yeah.... Obviously I didnt know at the time that there was a Navy Boy. Half way through our "thing" (cuz we werent even dating yet, she mention some guy tha was her friend that was in the Navy.... Im like ok..... Later on I find out they talk every day.... Well Im thinking well....... he was here before me and supposeably they dont have anything (they didnt, but they were talking alot). Then when me and her would be together she would compare me to him, be texting him while im right there with her, while telling me that is her best friend and she doesnt even like him like that, its been 6 months since she last saw him, blah blah.
SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SenatorsFan2002

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]It happens. Some people just aren't ready for a serious relationship.thegerg

I guarantee you if the other guy comes back in the picture, she will have a relationship with him! I think she wants a relationship... She just does not want one with me...

To tell you the truth, I`ve seen the other guy, and I think I`m better looking! Oh well, sh** happens... It`s her lost!

Her lost what?

What do you mean what? It's simple, it's her lost; I didn't lose anything...

I deserve better, and I will get better! haha

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

SenatorsFan2002

She vents a lot about her problems, and never really asked me about my problems.... I had to tell her

I think she used me mostly for comfort because the last guy she was seeing really hurt her when he didn't want a relationship. She told me that it hurt her.

So... you want your effort back? Got to admit I feel that way at times too...
SenatorsFan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SenatorsFan2002

[QUOTE="thegerg"] Her lost what?thegerg

What do you mean what? It's simple, it's her lost; I didn't lose anything...

I deserve better, and I will get better! haha

Your post alludes to something that was lost, what was it?

What I meant by "her lost" is she didn't what to pursue anything with me, and I'm a great guy. She would be likely to have me.

Therefore, it's her lost.