WARNING: Disturbing Video

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Seemore10
Member since 2005 • 973 Posts

I don't know how many people will want to watch this video, but I cam across this on ebaumsworld. Read the description to here most of what happens, except the ending. I'm not goin to spoil it, but I will say that if you have a weak stomach, I reccomend not watching it, but if you can, keep in mind that it is disturbing.

therazn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 therazn
Member since 2003 • 3123 Posts
Can you at least tell us what it is?
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3 Media_geek20
Member since 2006 • 6491 Posts
Absolutely not. This is beyond innapropriate. You should remove this video immediately.
spinecaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 spinecaton
Member since 2003 • 8986 Posts
What a dumb cop
ProudLarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 ProudLarry
Member since 2004 • 13511 Posts

Can you at least tell us what it is?therazn

Guy in a what appears to be a police station shooting himself. 

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23161 Posts
That was terrible. You should probably remove this unless you want to get suspended.
fdsa233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 fdsa233
Member since 2004 • 115 Posts
that was retarded
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 Dasc00
Member since 2006 • 4308 Posts

I bet I'll lol.

EDIT: O gawd we have an hero here. 

GameBoy966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GameBoy966
Member since 2006 • 2207 Posts
I've never seen somone shoot himself before. . .I've never even seen someone die before. . .good lord. . . .
Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Seemore10
As an attempt to spur conversation on something other than the video, this also surprised me because I never new ebaumsworld as a rotten.com kind of site. It is scary seeing how easily accessable these images are to young children everyday, and I know by posting this video on here, i'm doing the same, but, I dunno, i felt it was nesessary for some reason.
Avatar image for deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#11 deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
Member since 2004 • 13995 Posts
....damn
Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Seemore10

I've never seen somone shoot himself before. . .I've never even seen someone die before. . .good lord. . . .GameBoy966

Me neither, i nearly cried. 

Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Account_27
Member since 2005 • 13426 Posts
Yes, I've seen that before and regret it.  That's terrible, why the hell would anyone here want to watch someone shoot themselves?  Take the link down, not only does no one want to see it, it's disrespectful to the dead.
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 Media_geek20
Member since 2006 • 6491 Posts

As an attempt to spur conversation on something other than the video, this also surprised me because I never new ebaumsworld as a rotten.com kind of site. It is scary seeing how easily accessable these images are to young children everyday, and I know by posting this video on here, i'm doing the same, but, I dunno, i felt it was nesessary for some reason.Seemore10

And you are provoking it. You're advertising a man's videotaped death over a very popular forum site. Please remove this and don't pull this stunt again. You should know better. 

GameBoy966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GameBoy966
Member since 2006 • 2207 Posts
Please, just take the thing down. . . you're likely to be suspended or even banned. . . .and some users here are underaged, even though they won't admit it. . . .
Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Seemore10
You're right, my sincere apologies to anyone who decided to watch it. I should have thought twice.
Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Seemore10
Mods please delete this topic.
EvanSkanes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 EvanSkanes
Member since 2004 • 10942 Posts

[QUOTE="GameBoy966"]I've never seen somone shoot himself before. . .I've never even seen someone die before. . .good lord. . . .Seemore10

Me neither, i nearly cried. 

I accidentally came across a sucide video when I was 12 or 13. I was shocked. I couldn't move. 

Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Seemore10
Thats almoast what I felt.
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Dasc00
As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.
Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Account_27
As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.Dasc00

Becoming desensitized is never a good thing.
Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Seemore10

As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.Dasc00

Jeez, like what? 

_-B_Smooth-_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 _-B_Smooth-_
Member since 2007 • 462 Posts

i want to see this video now...

seemore can you send it to me in PM??

With all this talk i have to see it... 

tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tomxizor
Member since 2004 • 11767 Posts
Was it old, grainy footage? Or was it new?
mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts
Well he did put a warning, and if you have been warned and you click and complain shame on you sir!
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#26 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts
here the hell is the vid at Ebums world
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Dasc00

[QUOTE="Dasc00"]As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.Seemore10

Jeez, like what? 

The Jubah sniper videos are more shocking (Headshot, right beside a jeep near children), plus pictures which I really don't want to talk about. I saw a video where an F-14 kept on attacking a British and Turkish convoy in Afghanistan. Think about it guys, what's worse? A guy putting a gun to his head, and shooting himself, knowing he's going to die and it's his decision, or watching your comrades get blown to *** by an F-14?  

Account_27

I agree....But atleast he did it himself.  

_-B_Smooth-_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 _-B_Smooth-_

here the hell is the vid at Ebums worldStarFoxCOM

i dont think it exists because im looking for it too...im looking under "Extreme" 

Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 Funkdaddy13
Member since 2003 • 8930 Posts
Yeah, same here but I never get grossed out or shocked by this kind of stuff. The way I see it, many people die every day; just so happens that in some cases, there's a camera to film it...
solidscryer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 solidscryer
Member since 2005 • 5661 Posts
Was it the guy who committed suicide after being taken in by the cops?
If it is, LOL! They forgot to pat him down...
_-B_Smooth-_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 _-B_Smooth-_
[QUOTE="Seemore10"]

[QUOTE="Dasc00"]As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.Dasc00

Jeez, like what?

The Jubah sniper videos are more shocking (Headshot, right beside a jeep near children), plus pictures which I really don't want to talk about. I saw a video where an F-14 kept on attacking a British and Turkish convoy in Afghanistan. Think about it guys, what's worse? A guy putting a gun to his head, and shooting himself, knowing he's going to die and it's his decision, or watching your comrades get blown to *** by an F-14?

Account_27

I agree....But atleast he did it himself.

I saw that sniper video...it was moving so fast i really didnt even get to stop and think about what was taking place in the video... 

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#32 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Okay...Umm...I really don't know what to say...

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

I'm the same way with shock videos. They're really no different than what I see on TV or in a movie, except that it really is someone dying. But since I dont know the person, again, its no different than watching a movie. That said I can tell you that if I saw that happen with my own eyes I would be horrified, but just watching a video isn't enough for me to get worked up.

Anyway, I find it ironic that people are on here complaining about a shock video, when there's movies out there like Saw which are much more graphic that people find entertaining. Then again I didn't see the video linked, so maybe it's really, really graphic, but I doubt it.

Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Account_27

[QUOTE="Dasc00"]As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.gameguy6700

I'm the same way with shock videos. It's not that I'm desentized either, the first time I saw one I wasn't shocked at all. It was really no different than what I've seen on TV or in a movie, except that it really is someone dying. But since I dont know the person, again, its no different than watching a movie. That said I can tell you that if I saw that happen with my own eyes I would be horrified, but just watching a video isn't enough for me to get worked up.

Anyway, I find it ironic that people are on here complaining about a shock video, when there's movies out there like Saw which are much more graphic. Then again I didn't see the video linked, so maybe it's really, really graphic, but I doubt it.

Then you probably shouldn't have watched graphic movies as a kid/teen because you clearly have a confusion between reality and fiction. If seeing a real person die doesn't bother you because you see similiar stuff on TV and movies, then there is a problem.

Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Seemore10

Here i'll post it again as so many ppl are interested. But i'm removing it in about 20 minutes for good. PM me if you want it after that.

The___OoofMich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 The___OoofMich
Member since 2006 • 1327 Posts

where is it at on the site?

Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#37 Sim_genius
Member since 2005 • 9562 Posts
That is repulsive.
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#38 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts
I'm disturbed by that i mean that man ended his life.
Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Seemore10
I am not responsible for you seeing this, i reccomended you NOT to watch it, it is you yourself who clicks on the link, knowing beforehand what it shows.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Yeah its bad, but not that bad.
zepman71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 zepman71
Member since 2005 • 4120 Posts
The worst thing Ive seen was on a program about Racism.....there were photos of people hanged and burnt alive :( and then there was this photo of this man whose face was beaten to a pulp and burnt and...oh, it was horrible :(
TheHimura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TheHimura
Member since 2005 • 9297 Posts
Didn't see the video, but I bet I've seen worse.
CaptHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 CaptHawkeye
Member since 2004 • 13977 Posts

[QUOTE="Dasc00"]As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.Account_27

Guess what, the world is full of death and evil. Grow up and get used to it.

Seemore10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Seemore10
I posted the link again for those who feel the need to watch it Himura.
Matthew_Kaeser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Matthew_Kaeser
Member since 2002 • 13493 Posts
Hmm... no video found. :?
gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
[QUOTE="gameguy6700"]

[QUOTE="Dasc00"]As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.Account_27

I'm the same way with shock videos. It's not that I'm desentized either, the first time I saw one I wasn't shocked at all. It was really no different than what I've seen on TV or in a movie, except that it really is someone dying. But since I dont know the person, again, its no different than watching a movie. That said I can tell you that if I saw that happen with my own eyes I would be horrified, but just watching a video isn't enough for me to get worked up.

Anyway, I find it ironic that people are on here complaining about a shock video, when there's movies out there like Saw which are much more graphic. Then again I didn't see the video linked, so maybe it's really, really graphic, but I doubt it.

Then you probably shouldn't have watched graphic movies as a kid/teen because you clearly have a confusion between reality and fiction. If seeing a real person die doesn't bother you because you see similiar stuff on TV, then there is a problem.

I'm saying its too much like TV. It's a poor quality video on the internet. The only difference between it, and any other video I've seen on the internet, is that this one took place at some point in time in real life, but in a place I know nothing about, with people I dont know. Like I said, if I saw someone die or get hurt in real life I'd freak out. I know I would because I've seen a guy collapse in front of me several years ago and that was my reaction until I realized he just fainted from heat exahustion. I also can't stomach torture flicks like Saw.

Personally, I've got more important things to worry about than some guy shooting himself that didn't affect me in anyway. 

alcarazo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 alcarazo9
Member since 2005 • 7104 Posts

[QUOTE="Dasc00"]As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.gameguy6700

I'm the same way with shock videos. They're really no different than what I see on TV or in a movie, except that it really is someone dying. But since I dont know the person, again, its no different than watching a movie. That said I can tell you that if I saw that happen with my own eyes I would be horrified, but just watching a video isn't enough for me to get worked up.

Anyway, I find it ironic that people are on here complaining about a shock video, when there's movies out there like Saw which are much more graphic that people find entertaining. Then again I didn't see the video linked, so maybe it's really, really graphic, but I doubt it.

i hate movies like saw and hostel, they are stupid and trade shock value for actual storylines, i always hated them i dont see the reason to pay to go see 2 hours of people getting totured its stupid , theres movie that have vioence like 300 or dawn of the dead where there was a great story and even though it had violence they werent more than 10 seconds,when it happen, but stupid movies like saw are base around violence and thats the only thing they offer i just see it as a waste of time to go see stuff like that

Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Account_27

[QUOTE="Account_27"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]As sick as it may sound, I didn't find that disturbing, maybe a little. Not shocking either. Maybe it's because I've seen worse.CaptHawkeye

Guess what, the world is full of death and evil. Grow up and get used to it.

Grow up?  So maturity is about being able to shrug off death and never let it affect you?  Yeah, ok.  I guess I'll try and be more "mature" like you and find humor in the video.   Maybe I'll throw in some popcorn and watch some real war videos.   

The___OoofMich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#49 The___OoofMich
Member since 2006 • 1327 Posts
wheres the link
Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Account_27
[QUOTE="Account_27"][QUOTE="gameguy6700"]

Then you probably shouldn't have watched graphic movies as a kid/teen because you clearly have a confusion between reality and fiction. If seeing a real person die doesn't bother you because you see similiar stuff on TV, then there is a problem.

I'm saying its too much like TV. It's a poor quality video on the internet. The only difference between it, and any other video I've seen on the internet, is that this one took place at some point in time in real life, but in a place I know nothing about, with people I dont know. Like I said, if I saw someone die or get hurt in real life I'd freak out. I know I would because I've seen a guy collapse in front of me several years ago and that was my reaction until I realized he just fainted from heat exahustion. I also can't stomach torture flicks like Saw.

Personally, I've got more important things to worry about than some guy shooting himself that didn't affect me in anyway.

Well, I'm not trying to say you should worry about him, or really care. But when I watch someone getting shot in a movie, and someone getting shot in real life, they rub me different ways. See I can stomach torture movies like Saw and they don't bug me, but real gore photos bother me. I don't vomit or anything, but I just don't like seeing those things.