Want to buy Batman the Animated Series on Blu Ray, i have a question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

So i want to buy Batman the Animated series on Blu Ray, and am thinking about buying it through Amazon.com, however i guess i'm paranoid that i might be buying a knockoff of the show and not the real product,if you know what i mean. Am i worried about nothing? If not, what should i do?

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

You don't have anything to worry about. I ordered mine though there with no issue whatsoever. If you're still uncertain, just order it from Warner Bros directly from their online store.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
@hallenbeck77 said:

You don't have anything to worry about. I ordered mine though there with no issue whatsoever. If you're still uncertain, just order it from Warner Bros directly from their online store.

How did you know your blu ray you got through Amazon.com is legit, and not a fake?

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts
@hydralisk86 said:
@hallenbeck77 said:

How did you know your blu ray you got through Amazon.com is legit, and not a fake?

A company doesn't become one of the largest corporate conglomerates in the world by selling bootleg items. If you're that apprehensive, do yourself a favor and just order it directly off of the Warner Bros. website instead.

You've also asked a similar question regarding this about a month ago; you seem smart enough to know there's plenty of options available in buying blu-rays these days, so we're going to close this thread up.