Virtual sex is coming soon.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#151 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

First thread i made that lasted this long..and its about Virtual sex >_>

:lol: Did anybody get some lulz from the site being Asian? I sure did.

KLAX42

Whats wrong with an Asian site?

I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#152 I_pWnzz_YoU
Member since 2007 • 6032 Posts
[QUOTE="Montaya"][QUOTE="Jandurin"]one dollar per minute :lol:Bloodbath_87
I think a cocaine addiction would be cheaper..

Not really, you would only need this for like 5 minutes then you're good for the day.

$5 for sex? I could get used to that :lol:
I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 I_pWnzz_YoU

First thread i made that lasted this long..and its about Virtual sex >_>

[QUOTE="KLAX42"]

:lol: Did anybody get some lulz from the site being Asian? I sure did.

Zerocrossings

Whats wrong with an Asian site?

I think it's the fact that not only did they create the first robot, but they created Hentai. And they're also obsessed with tentacles (if you know what I mean.
Avatar image for remmbermytitans
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#154 remmbermytitans
Member since 2005 • 7214 Posts
[QUOTE="Montaya"][QUOTE="Jandurin"]one dollar per minute :lol:Bloodbath_87
I think a cocaine addiction would be cheaper..

Not really, you would only need this for like 5 minutes then you're good for the day.

Psh. Maybe for you.
techie45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155 techie45
Member since 2008 • 105 Posts
haha, talk about desperation at its finest. And more expensive than a prostitute!
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="Bloodbath_87"]Not everything on Amazon is used. ;) I'm sure you could get a used one though.

ew, what a funny fetish that would be. Wanting used sex toys.

Well, aren't men and women who have engaged in the act of sex 'used' ? So, wouldn't it be a second-hand-'buy' if you date someone and spend lots of money on the person ? :P
Avatar image for Eternal_Triumph
Eternal_Triumph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Eternal_Triumph
Member since 2008 • 512 Posts
This is truly pathetic.
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 remmbermytitans
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="Bloodbath_87"]Not everything on Amazon is used. ;) I'm sure you could get a used one though.

ew, what a funny fetish that would be. Wanting used sex toys.

Well, aren't men and women who have engaged in the act of sex 'used' ? So, wouldn't it be a second-hand-'buy' if you date someone and spend lots of money on the person ? :P

Well, two things about that. What if they protected themselves? That's like a couch with that shrink-wrap stuff, that would resell with a higher value than a couch without the wrap. Also, I hear there's a surgery that gives women their "virginity back". 70-something stitches and it's as if they're a virgin again.
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Deihjan
[QUOTE="remmbermytitans"][QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="Jandurin"] ew, what a funny fetish that would be. Wanting used sex toys.

Well, two things about that. What if they protected themselves? That's like a couch with that shrink-wrap stuff, that would resell with a higher value than a couch without the wrap. Also, I hear there's a surgery that gives women their "virginity back". 70-something stitches and it's as if they're a virgin again.

True, but someone still tried it out before you, hence it's still used. Right? And that surgery is a strange thing to have done, to me. I can see why a muslim woman, or any other religion where you have to be a virgin before marriage, would want it..if she's had hers broken in some way or simply wasnt born with one.
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 remmbermytitans
[QUOTE="remmbermytitans"][QUOTE="Deihjan"] Well, aren't men and women who have engaged in the act of sex 'used' ? So, wouldn't it be a second-hand-'buy' if you date someone and spend lots of money on the person ? :PDeihjan

True, but someone still tried it out before you, hence it's still used. Right? And that surgery is a strange thing to have done, to me. I can see why a muslim woman, or any other religion where you have to be a virgin before marriage, would want it..if she's had hers broken in some way or simply wasnt born with one.

See but that couch still has that hasn't been "really used" feeling. If someone re-bought it, and removed the shrink wrap, they'd be using the couch in a way that the person before never did. ;)
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
Nothing I personally would do, but I forsee this would have a possible effect on lowering sex offending crimes. Not to mention the reduce the passing of STD's possibly.
Monkeyboy_172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Monkeyboy_172
Member since 2007 • 362 Posts

Nothing I personally would do, but I forsee this would have a possible effect on lowering sex offending crimes. Not to mention the reduce the passing of STD's possibly.sSubZerOo

What if you get a Trojan?:cry:

UNHOLY_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 UNHOLY_basic
Member since 2008 • 790 Posts

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]Nothing I personally would do, but I forsee this would have a possible effect on lowering sex offending crimes. Not to mention the reduce the passing of STD's possibly.Monkeyboy_172

What if you get a Trojan?:cry:

lulz.
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Deihjan
[QUOTE="remmbermytitans"][QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="remmbermytitans"] Well, two things about that. What if they protected themselves? That's like a couch with that shrink-wrap stuff, that would resell with a higher value than a couch without the wrap. Also, I hear there's a surgery that gives women their "virginity back". 70-something stitches and it's as if they're a virgin again.

See but that couch still has that hasn't been "really used" feeling. If someone re-bought it, and removed the shrink wrap, they'd be using the couch in a way that the person before never did. ;)

Why are we even talking about men and women being like sofas?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
Well, aren't men and women who have engaged in the act of sex 'used' ? So, wouldn't it be a second-hand-'buy' if you date someone and spend lots of money on the person ? :PDeihjan
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2005-08/1123273958.Bc.r.html People are self-cleaning, self-renewing! :o
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#166 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
[QUOTE="Deihjan"]Well, aren't men and women who have engaged in the act of sex 'used' ? So, wouldn't it be a second-hand-'buy' if you date someone and spend lots of money on the person ? :PJandurin
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2005-08/1123273958.Bc.r.html People are self-cleaning, self-renewing! :o

I saw something similar in a documentary. Pretty cool, knowing youve entirely "lost yourself" every 7 years or so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Pretty cool, knowing youve entirely "lost yourself" every 7 years or so.BiancaDK
No no, you just gain a new shell :) Comforting!
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 BiancaDK
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]Pretty cool, knowing youve entirely "lost yourself" every 7 years or so.Jandurin

Is it really? :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"]Pretty cool, knowing youve entirely "lost yourself" every 7 years or so.BiancaDK

Is it really? :P

Sure. The only marks that are everlasting are those on your psyche. That said, if that were true, then how do tattoos last?
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 BiancaDK
Jandurin: Tattoos last longer because the stuff you got injected into your arm does in fact not turn during a 7 year span, its much more durable than the "stuff" that makes up your skin.
KG86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 KG86
Member since 2007 • 6021 Posts
All you guys have got metal fever!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Jandurin: Tattoos last longer because the stuff you got injected into your arm does in fact not turn during a 7 year span, its much more durable than the "stuff" that makes up your skin. BiancaDK
But if your skin is getting replaced all the time, what has been marked?
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 BiancaDK
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]Jandurin: Tattoos last longer because the stuff you got injected into your arm does in fact not turn during a 7 year span, its much more durable than the "stuff" that makes up your skin. Jandurin
But if your skin is getting replaced all the time, what has been marked?

Its not a question of just "tagging" your skin pigments, its an added element to your skin. It really has little to do with your skin, except the tattoo is simply located there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Its not a question of just "tagging" your skin pigments, its an added element to your skin. It really has little to do with your skin, except the tattoo is simply located there.BiancaDK
Weird. I've never really thought about tattoos, but now am curious. Will research. Huh. Read on wikipedia. Interesting.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 BiancaDK
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]Its not a question of just "tagging" your skin pigments, its an added element to your skin. It really has little to do with your skin, except the tattoo is simply located there.Jandurin
Weird. I've never really thought about tattoos, but now am curious. Will research. Huh. Read on wikipedia. Interesting.

"Māori chiefs sometimes drew their moko (facial tattoo) on documents in place of a signature." I actually find that very cool! :P I wish i could utilize a tattoo like that!
hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
Ew...
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Deihjan
[QUOTE="Deihjan"]Well, aren't men and women who have engaged in the act of sex 'used' ? So, wouldn't it be a second-hand-'buy' if you date someone and spend lots of money on the person ? :PJandurin

Lol, we're all like Time Lords.. JUST SLOWER! *glee* I just got pichted up from Mars! :lol: Will the Sisters of Plentitude come look at my wounds in New New York? :lol:
00game00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 00game00
Member since 2009 • 48 Posts
thats just stupid
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts

One dollar per minute ? :lol:

That's way too expensive for a device that's not even close to the real deal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]

One dollar per minute ? :lol:

That's way too expensive for a device that's not even close to the real deal.

not to mention you have to pay 150 dollars before you're "allowed" to spend a dollar a minute.
shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts
if it doesn't nag, then there's great potential
Avatar image for Scott_Malkinson
Scott_Malkinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#182 Scott_Malkinson
Member since 2008 • 2604 Posts
A dollar per minute? I think I'll stick to my hand, thanks!
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 remmbermytitans
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="remmbermytitans"][QUOTE="Deihjan"] True, but someone still tried it out before you, hence it's still used. Right? And that surgery is a strange thing to have done, to me. I can see why a muslim woman, or any other religion where you have to be a virgin before marriage, would want it..if she's had hers broken in some way or simply wasnt born with one.

Shrink wrap = Condom.
Avatar image for b3yondstupidity
b3yondstupidity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#184 b3yondstupidity
Member since 2007 • 12500 Posts
Epic phail Defo no.
Fire-of-Njozi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Fire-of-Njozi
Member since 2009 • 468 Posts
Very sad. Aim for the real thing? Well you know what? Don't. do all of this you can. And natural selection will take its proper course.
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Deihjan
[QUOTE="remmbermytitans"][QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="remmbermytitans"] See but that couch still has that hasn't been "really used" feeling. If someone re-bought it, and removed the shrink wrap, they'd be using the couch in a way that the person before never did. ;)

Shrink wrap = Condom.

Yeah, I got that. :P But it's wrong to talk about men and women like they're objects just for sex xD
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 BiancaDK
deihjan: wait wait wait... hold the phone there. What else are men good for?
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
Beggars cant be choosers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
What else are men good for?BiancaDK
:evil: Just you wait until you have to move. Then we won't be sofas, we'll be moving them >_>
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 BiancaDK
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]What else are men good for?Jandurin
:evil: Just you wait until you have to move. Then we won't be sofas, we'll be moving them >_>

*lmao* so true, id be totally stuffed when moving day arrives xD I can hardly lift the microwave oven x__x its pointy and.. uncomfy.
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 remmbermytitans
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="remmbermytitans"][QUOTE="Deihjan"] Why are we even talking about men and women being like sofas?

Shrink wrap = Condom.

Yeah, I got that. :P But it's wrong to talk about men and women like they're objects just for sex xD

Hahaha, well, I didn't mean for it to sound like that, it's just that we're talking about virtual sex.
I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 I_pWnzz_YoU

[QUOTE="remmbermytitans"][QUOTE="Deihjan"] Why are we even talking about men and women being like sofas?Deihjan
Shrink wrap = Condom.

There are two types of women. The ones you want to be with and talk to all night, then theres the one a guys asks out purely for how she looks and instead of talking all night...Well I think you get the idea. But theres only one type of guy, guess which one :P

luke1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 luke1889
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
This solves all my problems.
I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 I_pWnzz_YoU

This solves all my problems.luke1889

A pictures worth a thousand words...

I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 I_pWnzz_YoU
A dollar per minute? I think I'll stick to my hand, thanks!Scott_Malkinson
I'd probably facepalm that too but I'd probably get modded for spamming.
Scott_Malkinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#196 Scott_Malkinson
Member since 2008 • 2604 Posts
[QUOTE="Scott_Malkinson"]A dollar per minute? I think I'll stick to my hand, thanks!I_pWnzz_YoU
I'd probably facepalm that too but I'd probably get modded for spamming.

Come on now. Don't act like you've never done it.
jakndaxter7223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#197 jakndaxter7223
Member since 2005 • 2101 Posts

So WoW players will also loose their virginity now? [spoiler] Just kidding [/spoiler] horgen123

ZING!

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23161 Posts
Well that's good news. I was starting to get tired of real sex.
PolskaKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 PolskaKing
Member since 2008 • 39592 Posts
No way man
Scott_Malkinson

Forum Posts