Violence in Video Games to Blame for almost all random acts of aggression?

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N1K0LA191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 N1K0LA191
Member since 2011 • 79 Posts

Saying that someone committed a crime because they play "violent video games" is like saying that someone committed a crime because they brush their teeth. I don't understand how people can believe that. I'm not bashing either side of the argument, I am simply interested to see what other peoples' opinions are on the topic, and why they believe that. Yes, I understand it could open their eyes to certain things that they may not otherwise see, but with all the violence, drug use, and sex on TV today, why isn't that the first to blame? Instead, violent video games is the immediate response. Any thoughts?

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

Video games are the easy target for the ignorant who don' t know or don' t want to blame the right culprits. How can they openly blame today' s entertainment and low standards when it' s a huge source of wealth and power for the them?

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
yes it is teaching kids to use guns and desensitising them to the violence
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

yes it is teaching kids to use guns and desensitising them to the violencecheese_game619
Sarcasm? I hope. A video game alone doesn't teach someone to use a gun. Either a person teaches themselves how to use a gun or someone else does. I'm sure we're being desensitized to violence just from hearing the news all the time. It's always about something political or violent. Movies and music probably add to this. But who cares? Millions of people watch violent movies, listen to music about violence, and play violent video games, and they do not go out on shooting sprees with AR-15 rifles and Glock pistols. America's violence glorifying, gun-loving culture, easy access to guns, and mental illness have more to do with these shootings than some Call of Duty or Battlefield games.

Avatar image for Tezcatlipoca666
Tezcatlipoca666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tezcatlipoca666
Member since 2006 • 7241 Posts

yes it is teaching kids to use guns and desensitising them to the violencecheese_game619

Let most of the CoD kids fire a real gun and they will **** themselves. I guarantee it. I've seen it happen before. They don't expect the recoil and loudness :lol:The same is true for any real physical violence. I highly doubt that playing GTA will inspire people to actually threaten, assault, or kill people.

I suspect that only the mentally unstable and those predisposed to violence would be affected by video games.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
I always wonder if the people making this claim are incapable of telling fiction form reality. If they're having a hard time with that concept perhaps the rest of us should keep an eye on them.
o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

PLEASE READ:

I know this may come a shock to you but in all honesty once you think about it, its hard to argue with the point I am about to make. I did a dissertation on the effects of Music to PRIME (note the word prime) agression. Now from this I obviously had to look into what else PRIMES agression and the pure sight of a weapon such as a gun, knife etc envokes agressive tendices. There is plenty of research on the subject so you will have no problem actually looking it up.

Anyway my point to keep it short is that people can/do become more agressive when playing games. How many of you trash talk? how many have you rage quited? I mean take any sport atleast, people become angry if they lose or there is foul play etc. Its a natural human reaction. Now with games this can be heightened for some individuals, as an example, those people who rage quit who might throw their controller, hit their keyboard or have to actually remove themselves from the console or PC because of how angry its made them.

However this does not mean, if you play games you shall start to pick up a gun and unload the contents of it into people. Again however to say "games have no part in this" is not correct, atleast to what I have found out. If someone who is unstable who then played a game of COD online, was then becoming frustrated, that occurance could PRIME an agressive reaction.

Obviously some games are worse than others for this on the level of visual priming. Mario for example, you are killing mushrooms by stamping on their heads. However this isnt seen to us as agressive behaviour that warrents a high certificate rating. But weilding an M4 and gunning people down is. What you make from that is your own personal opinion.

Its hard to have a rational conversation; let alone on these boards, however I get sick to death of people saying "video games do nothing to us..." its complete BS and ignorance. Of course they do and so do other things. Just with games there is more things to prime agressive behaviours such as actions the player has to partake in, the visual imagery, the sound track etc. It seems like nobody on either side of fence has come out to say whats actually going on. Developers are to protected over their games to say something that I believe is their responsibility because it may help stop future occurances from parents (long shot I know) but to see if their child is getting overly agressive, to simply take them away from it for a break.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cheese_game619

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]yes it is teaching kids to use guns and desensitising them to the violencegamerguru100

Sarcasm? I hope. A video game alone doesn't teach someone to use a gun. Either a person teaches themselves how to use a gun or someone else does. I'm sure we're being desensitized to violence just from hearing the news all the time. It's always about something political or violent. Movies and music probably add to this. But who cares? Millions of people watch violent movies, listen to music about violence, and play violent video games, and they do not go out on shooting sprees with AR-15 rifles and Glock pistols. America's violence glorifying, gun-loving culture, easy access to guns, and mental illness have more to do with these shootings than some Call of Duty or Battlefield games.

if im standing over a large group of people and start throwing rocks in the air im bound to hit someone just like releasing this violence to millions of people is bound to make the wrong impression on someone
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gamerguru100

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]yes it is teaching kids to use guns and desensitising them to the violencecheese_game619

if im standing over a large group of people and start throwing rocks in the air im bound to hit someone just like releasing this violence to millions of people is bound to make the wrong impression on someone

Only a severely mentally unstable person will go out on a shooting spree if they see it in a game. Hundreds of millions of Americans play games, and they shouldn't have that taken away from them just because of a few rotten apples. Our gun culture, ease of access to guns, and mental health issues play a bigger role. The media also makes it worse. I've heard that one news outlet claimed that Sandy Hook or the Aurora shooting was a few more casualties short of being the deadliest shooting in American history or some crap, as if it were some kind of contest. Now imagine a very mentally unstable person with easy access to guns hearing this. He will likely go out with that gun and try to kill as many people as he possibly can.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cheese_game619
The media also males it worse. I've heard that one news outlet claimed that Sandy Hook or the Aurora shooting was a few more casualties short of being deadliest shooting or some crap, as if it were some kind of contest.gamerguru100
and what does that remind you of, keeping score of kills? games are a part of the media
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gamerguru100
[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]The media also males it worse. I've heard that one news outlet claimed that Sandy Hook or the Aurora shooting was a few more casualties short of being deadliest shooting or some crap, as if it were some kind of contest.cheese_game619
and what does that remind you of, keeping score of kills? games are a part of the media

If you're so anti-games, why are you on GS? Two-thirds of American households have at least one video game console. Taking away everyone's games will be about as easy as taking away everyone's guns...Almost impossible. There are hundreds of millions of them. We should stop blindly glorifying violence in the media and increase mental health care and educate people on this stuff, not ban games because a few people who may or may not have played a violent game go out on a shooting spree. Games have been a scapegoat for too long.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cheese_game619
i never said anything about being anti-games or having them banned you seem upset please dont shoot
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gamerguru100
[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]i never said anything about being anti-games or having them banned you seem upset please dont shoot

LOL
TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Violence has been around as long as people have been around. People act as if it were something new. The Mongolians and Romans didn't play video games, but they were pretty violent.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

Of course.

I used to go out to steal cars and kill old hags all the time when I was playing Vice City.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
I might understand this line of thought if it wasn't from the same people who give real guns to kids and teach them to shoot.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts
Eh while games won't turn people into violent sociopaths....they can affect those with that tendency. Everything we do affects us so it's disingenuous to say games can't affect some of the population just as it would be disingenuous to say it's has the capacity to affect everyone the same.
Riadon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Riadon2
Member since 2011 • 1598 Posts

I blame religion.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

I once read Shakesphere and all the sudden I wanted to kill everyone and do my mother.

We should ban Shakesphere. He also made the word assassination. If that word didnt' exist, we wouldn't have assassinations and Lincoln and JFK would still be alive

But seriously, I think there's a very small effect on children but if you want to look at the root problem in all this, perhaps we should delve into the violent person's life. For example, child abuse and parental neglect, as well as sexual abuse can have a profound affect on a child. That doesn't mean we should automatically feel sorry, it's just that perhaps there needs to be a change in how we raise our children. It'll still not going to be perfect but raising and loving your child with reasonable discipline is better than raising your child with constant abuse and neglect.

It's like raising a dog. You raise your dog right, that dog will be a good dog. Raise your dog violently, it'll bite you back.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Why yall keep bringing up videogames,violent crimes usually come from boredom,being hungry for money,the rush of doing something crazy and peer pressure
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Why yall keep bringing up videogames,violent crimes usually come from boredom,being hungry for money,the rush of doing something crazy and peer pressure Bucked20
True. Also, more recently it's just been a more dramatic way of committing suicide. The media has been telling people like Adam L. that the most memorable and controversial way to go out is by a massive public shoot out.
SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="gamerguru100"] Sarcasm? I hope. A video game alone doesn't teach someone to use a gun. Either a person teaches themselves how to use a gun or someone else does. I'm sure we're being desensitized to violence just from hearing the news all the time. It's always about something political or violent. Movies and music probably add to this. But who cares? Millions of people watch violent movies, listen to music about violence, and play violent video games, and they do not go out on shooting sprees with AR-15 rifles and Glock pistols. America's violence glorifying, gun-loving culture, easy access to guns, and mental illness have more to do with these shootings than some Call of Duty or Battlefield games.

gamerguru100

Only a severely mentally unstable person will go out on a shooting spree if they see it in a game. Hundreds of millions of Americans play games, and they shouldn't have that taken away from them just because of a few rotten apples. Our gun culture, ease of access to guns, and mental health issues play a bigger role. The media also makes it worse. I've heard that one news outlet claimed that Sandy Hook or the Aurora shooting was a few more casualties short of being the deadliest shooting in American history or some crap, as if it were some kind of contest. Now imagine a very mentally unstable person with easy access to guns hearing this. He will likely go out with that gun and try to kill as many people as he possibly can.

And hundreds of millions of gun owners don't go on shooting sprees, yet you're blaming our "gun culture". Hypocritical much?

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
If you're so anti-games, why are you on GS? Two-thirds of American households have at least one video game console. Taking away everyone's games will be about as easy as taking away everyone's guns...Almost impossible. There are hundreds of millions of them. We should stop blindly glorifying violence in the media and increase mental health care and educate people on this stuff, not ban games because a few people who may or may not have played a violent game go out on a shooting spree. Games have been a scapegoat for too long. gamerguru100
How are you not getting this? That "glorifying violence in the media"? Well, games are absolutely 100% a part of that. Games ABSOLUTELY glorify violence. So how can you turn to the news media and blame them, while giving games a free pass? You talk about how millions of people play games and they don't resort to violent actions, but it's the exact same thing with the news. Millions of people watch and read those exact same news reports.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#25 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

There certainly may be some association between increased violent tendencies and violent media. We just dont know. It's a hard thing to study. I think it's naive to make that connection without adequate evidence, but it's also somewhat naive to adamantly claim that there is no association. Some preliminary psychiatric and pediatric studies have shown some kind of link, but the evidence is not entirely conclusive.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 gamerguru100

LOL I'm a dumbass. Whatever. I'm just tired of video games being a scapegoat. That is all.

o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

There certainly may be some association between increased violent tendencies and violent media. We just dont know. It's a hard thing to study. I think it's naive to make that connection without adequate evidence, but it's also somewhat naive to adamantly claim that there is no association. Some preliminary psychiatric and pediatric studies have shown some kind of link, but the evidence is not entirely conclusive.

sonicare
The research I looked into it looked rather conclusive.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

LOL I'm a dumbass. Whatever. I'm just tired of video games being a scapegoat. That is all.

gamerguru100
That's fine. I'm tired of games being a scapegoat too. Just don't scapegoat other things instead of videogames. Scapegoating in general is usually less about finding solutions and more about finding someone to blame, and that's not helping. We need to be finding solutions, and doing less pointless finger-pointing.
Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts

As always, Cracked offers the most succinct explanation i've read in a while....

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 N30F3N1X

The research I looked into it looked rather conclusive. o0squishy0o

Getting angry over a videogame doesn't make you violent, it's only a catalyst. The reaction would happen anyway in a different context that has nothing to do with videogames like card games or chess. It depends on the person.

The research you looked into is bullsh!t and you should feel bad if you think you can do inference on something like that. Even Pachter would laugh at the level of dumb your premises, execution and conclusion of the "research" are.

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#31 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]yes it is teaching kids to use guns and desensitising them to the violencegamerguru100

Video games probably play some role in these recent violent acts. Stuff like this didn't happen twenty years ago. Why? Our society's mass media was not nearly as violently depicted as it is today. To say that the spike of violence in entertainment doesn't have any influence is pretty ignorant if you ask me.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

Violence has been around as long as people have been around. People act as if it were something new. The Mongolians and Romans didn't play video games, but they were pretty violent.

TheHighWind
My response. And considering how much larger the population is now than it was back than, of course there's gonna be increased chances of crazies coming out to kill...
-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 -Tish-

TheHighWind
Mongolians were primitive. Romans were a pretty advanced society for their time but they didn't go around killing innocent kids in schools. When there's murder there must be motive. Adam Lanza and James Holmes are psychopaths, but something had to have PUSHED them to the edge, and video games are certainly a candidate among other things.
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 N30F3N1X

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=school+shootings+history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

619px-Megaman_Derp.jpg

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 N30F3N1X

Video games probably play some role in these recent violent acts. Stuff like this didn't happen twenty years ago. Why? Our society's mass media was not nearly as violently depicted as it is today. To say that the spike of violence in entertainment doesn't have any influence is pretty ignorant if you ask me. -Tish-

1339905207866.gif

zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 zenogandia
Member since 2012 • 861 Posts

[QUOTE="-Tish-"]Video games probably play some role in these recent violent acts. Stuff like this didn't happen twenty years ago. Why? Our society's mass media was not nearly as violently depicted as it is today. To say that the spike of violence in entertainment doesn't have any influence is pretty ignorant if you ask me. N30F3N1X

1339905207866.gif

:lol: I want to laugh at this as well.

I find it hilarious that The dutch purchase and play twice as much violent video games and they haven't had a school shooting since... ever.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

I think it's plausible to say that violent video games make people more fond of violence in that those games portray violence as an amusement. However, that doesn't mean that it actually makes people go out and commit random acts of aggression; that's because violent video games portray violence as an amusement within a certain context, like, you know, playing a game in which no one is actually harmed because the characters are imaginary. That is pretty much obvious to anyone who is sane.

And anyone who thinks that violent video games are to blame is ignoring the mountains of evidence that show that the incidence of aggression is linked to many factors like socioeconomic status, institutionalized prejudice, oppression of minorities, and so on.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cheese_game619
I find it hilarious that The dutch purchase and play twice as much violent video games and they haven't had a school shooting since... ever.zenogandia
europe is a lot smarter than the usa no one is debating that
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MrPraline

[QUOTE="N30F3N1X"]

[QUOTE="-Tish-"]Video games probably play some role in these recent violent acts. Stuff like this didn't happen twenty years ago. Why? Our society's mass media was not nearly as violently depicted as it is today. To say that the spike of violence in entertainment doesn't have any influence is pretty ignorant if you ask me. zenogandia

1339905207866.gif

I find it hilarious that The dutch purchase and play twice as much violent video games and they haven't had a school shooting since... ever.

We've had two so far, sadly. But you're right, none of them involved video games. And weren't too Dutch either. 1999 one involved Turkish "honour killings" because some guy slept with somebody's sister or whatever and some other kid with the All Dutch name of Murat shot his high school principal over a disagreement in 2004.
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 N30F3N1X

zenogandia

The dutch also have the most violent music culture in the world. I'd love to see what these degenerates who think media is the cause for violence have to say about that ;)

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
Did Mario make people eat magic mushrooms, or did people on magic mushrooms make Mario?
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MrPraline

[QUOTE="zenogandia"]:lol: I want to laugh at this as well.

N30F3N1X

The dutch also have the most violent music culture in the world. I'd love to see what these degenerates who think media is the cause for violence have to say about that ;)

rofl, Dutch music culture. If such a thing exists it beats me. Or are you talking about the Morrocan kids in Rotterdam and Islamsterdam that imitate American rappers and street gangs?
-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 -Tish-

[QUOTE="-Tish-"]Video games probably play some role in these recent violent acts. Stuff like this didn't happen twenty years ago. Why? Our society's mass media was not nearly as violently depicted as it is today. To say that the spike of violence in entertainment doesn't have any influence is pretty ignorant if you ask me. N30F3N1X

1339905207866.gif

People went into movie theaters and elementary schools and shot up innocent people over twenty years ago?
Chickity_China

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#44 Chickity_China
Member since 2007 • 2322 Posts

PLEASE READ:

I know this may come a shock to you but in all honesty once you think about it, its hard to argue with the point I am about to make. I did a dissertation on the effects of Music to PRIME (note the word prime) agression. Now from this I obviously had to look into what else PRIMES agression and the pure sight of a weapon such as a gun, knife etc envokes agressive tendices. There is plenty of research on the subject so you will have no problem actually looking it up.

Anyway my point to keep it short is that people can/do become more agressive when playing games. How many of you trash talk? how many have you rage quited? I mean take any sport atleast, people become angry if they lose or there is foul play etc. Its a natural human reaction. Now with games this can be heightened for some individuals, as an example, those people who rage quit who might throw their controller, hit their keyboard or have to actually remove themselves from the console or PC because of how angry its made them.

However this does not mean, if you play games you shall start to pick up a gun and unload the contents of it into people. Again however to say "games have no part in this" is not correct, atleast to what I have found out. If someone who is unstable who then played a game of COD online, was then becoming frustrated, that occurance could PRIME an agressive reaction.

Obviously some games are worse than others for this on the level of visual priming. Mario for example, you are killing mushrooms by stamping on their heads. However this isnt seen to us as agressive behaviour that warrents a high certificate rating. But weilding an M4 and gunning people down is. What you make from that is your own personal opinion.

Its hard to have a rational conversation; let alone on these boards, however I get sick to death of people saying "video games do nothing to us..." its complete BS and ignorance. Of course they do and so do other things. Just with games there is more things to prime agressive behaviours such as actions the player has to partake in, the visual imagery, the sound track etc. It seems like nobody on either side of fence has come out to say whats actually going on. Developers are to protected over their games to say something that I believe is their responsibility because it may help stop future occurances from parents (long shot I know) but to see if their child is getting overly agressive, to simply take them away from it for a break.

o0squishy0o
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="N30F3N1X"]

[QUOTE="-Tish-"]Video games probably play some role in these recent violent acts. Stuff like this didn't happen twenty years ago. Why? Our society's mass media was not nearly as violently depicted as it is today. To say that the spike of violence in entertainment doesn't have any influence is pretty ignorant if you ask me. -Tish-

1339905207866.gif

People went into movie theaters and elementary schools and shot up innocent people over twenty years ago?

That's beside the point. The problem with your argument is that it really doesn't show how violent video games actually contribute to a violent society. The observation you highlighted is irrelevant.

People who blame video games are just like those folks in the 1800s who argued that books taught people to sin or something.

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -Tish-

[QUOTE="-Tish-"][QUOTE="N30F3N1X"]

1339905207866.gif

ghoklebutter

That's beside the point. The problem with your argument is that it really doesn't show how violent video games actually contribute to a violent society. The observation you highlighted is irrelevant.

People who blame video games are just like those folks in the 1800s who argued that books taught people to sin or something.

I never said that they definitely contribute. You don't think the spike in violence exposure in today's society is a plausible candidate for these mass shootings? The time period most definitely has relevance.
Chickity_China

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#47 Chickity_China
Member since 2007 • 2322 Posts

As always, Cracked offers the most succinct explanation i've read in a while....

Lotus-Edge
"We're a nation of warriors, and most of us don't have a war." HA. HA. HA.... no
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 N30F3N1X

rofl, Dutch music culture. If such a thing exists it beats me. Or are you talking about the Morrocan kids in Rotterdam and Islamsterdam that imitate American rappers and street gangs?MrPraline

Hardcore techno

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ghoklebutter

I never said that they definitely contribute. You don't think the spike in violence exposure in today's society is a plausible candidate for these mass shootings? The time period most definitely has relevance. -Tish-

No, I don't. It's true that exposure to violence can cause people to become violent later on, but it depends on the nature of the exposure. In violent video games, the exposure is very obviously in the context of amusement, the subtext being that all of the violence in the game is solely part of the game.

The only kinds of exposure to violence that actually engender violent attitudes are things like a child seeing his or her parents fighting or literally being raised to become violent.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]rofl, Dutch music culture. If such a thing exists it beats me. Or are you talking about the Morrocan kids in Rotterdam and Islamsterdam that imitate American rappers and street gangs?N30F3N1X

Hardcore techno

Techno and hardcore scene is not the "most violent in the world". Certainly not now. What are you basing this on?