gonetomars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 gonetomars
Member since 2021 • 8 Posts

I am a gamer and not a scientist or anything but I got to thinking about the ps2 game Katamari Damacy and the prince and formed a theory of existence similar to the big bang theory that seems unlikely but not impossible. I worked on this document for one day and the following fell out of me. I have never studied the cosmos. I guess this is entertainment content, I have no authority of sciences. I think I made an interesting original concept derivative from a video game. I think knowledge should be shared. If any curious minds would mind reading the document below and give feedback I would appreciate it.

Theory # 1 The Bangtown USA Shotgun Wedding Theory of Existence

Big Bang and steady state paint the skies with a picture that describe how life came to be in existence but are incomplete as they do not adequately address how life carries forward in the universe and are speculations based on occurrences in the past. Both theories were critically appraised and validated due to their respective conformance with the Hubble–Lemaître law. A historical record of the night skies.

They are both speculative theories on how things came to be but neither truly offer explanation of how things move forward in the universe other than a basic framework, or if they offer a true vision of the future at all, only an understanding of our past. Big bang and steady state are mirrors of the past and offer no vision of the future. They are theoretical frameworks of the past that we try to interpret to predict future stellar events.

What both frameworks fail to adequately address is the relationship between the Earth and Sun.

Big Bang and Steady State theories do not mention the magnetic field relationship between the Earth and the sun in their respective theories. This magnetic field relationship is important to understand the greater relationship between the Earth, our planets, and our Universe.

Earth is the only planet we know of that has life on its surface. This life was brought forth because the Earth sits within a safe range of a star the sun due to the electromagnetic field (I think). In their ways both the Earth and Sun are life teaming. In a way all stars are life teaming as stars are an element required for life. A secondary relationship between a life teaming planet and star.

Skin turns to leather, hearts turn to glass, nothing in this world lasts forever. - Brooks Nielsen

Life on earth has a transformative relationship. There is life, death, and rebirth. We can witness this same phenomenon by looking into the heavens at stars and reviewing historical records. Nothing in our world lasts forever and the universal space seems to have a similar relationship with stars. All things that have life have death. But also rebirth.

Theory # 2 Rockstar Theory

The Earth’s core slowly begins to heat causing the molten layer to overtake the landmass and evaporate the oceans over a long period of time. This molten mass would defy nuclear fusion star formation theory but still be a small star by virtue of its attributes. The former planetary mass would give off light and heat and therefore have the transformative capability of becoming a star. Our planet Earth may be a baby rockstar.

But the star mass would be way too small to be a viable star in space. It would offer no practical value to space. That a supernova birthing event would be required to give the planetary mass formerly known as Earth the viable mass to be a viable star in universal space. Our star, the sun, is thought to be too small and incapable of such an event.

Theory # 3 The Tik Tik Tik Tik BOOM Theory

A singular condition would need to be present between the sun and the Earth to trigger their respective transformative events. The condition needed to be present has already occurred by virtue of a previous stellar event.

October of 2017 a mysterious cigar shaped object was detected and named Oumuamua, meaning “a messenger that reaches out from the distant past” in Hawaiian. On September 9, 2017, the object slingshotted past the sun and then the Earth where the object made a few unusual flight characteristics.

As the object approached the sun I believe it slowed slightly and then accelerated as it went past the Earth. The flight path was also slightly divergent as to expected, as the object passed Earth it changed course in a minor way (I think). The object came from deep in space from an unexpected “angle” that in many ways defies Big Bang and Steady State theories.

Oumuamua was ultimately classified as a comet after it’s initial classification of an asteroid defied accepted theory. In many ways it is deficient in classification as a comet; it had no tail. In many ways Oumuamua defies traditional or empirical explanation or classification at all.

Tik-1

Oumuamua was a highly magnified Iron object that was greatly demagnified by it’s passing of the Sun, due to the presence of the sun’s magnetic field which caused the brief deceleration and then subsequent acceleration of Oumuamua. Electromagnetic repulsion caused the changes in speed.

Tik -2

Though demagnified greatly Oumuamua still had magnetic properties which caused the slight change of course as it passed Earth due to interaction with Earth's magnetic core.

Tik -3

As the Oumuamua passed the Sun the electromagnetic transferral of energy was sufficient for the Sun to now have Supernova capabilities (or potentially assume them through time). The Sun has entered the transformative state of a beginning supernova by Oumuamua’s passing. A switch was flipped at the core level.

Tik -4

As Oumuamua passed the Earth it slightly changed course around Earth due to the magnetic properties and earth magnetic field which was able to flip the Earth’s core into warming mode. There may be evidence of magnetic energy transmission to Earth. The Earth’s core has been cooling by historical records until 1990’s when it began reforming itself but no longer cooling more or less. It is theorised to be some kind of hardening activity in short. The core will begin to warm as the Earth’s molten star transformation will slowly begin through time.

BOOM

The Earth will slowly become a molten new star, as described above, and the sun will go supernova primarily to give the new star Earth mass which will carry forward life and existence. Venus' toxic atmosphere will be replaced by hydrogen due to the supernova event and will be the next life-bearing planet. Some molten mass from the Earth will pass to Venus in the supernova event which will find its way to the core and carry forward a star event in the future.

I’m not totally sure on the timing but I know it is a long time from the present day. If I had to guess it would be 2000 years from Oumuamua’s passing.

Thank you for reading. Am I Good Will Hunting or something? Explains the janitor job.