Umm, my proffessor taught the class the wrong idea's because of me

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gomer69
Member since 2003 • 1254 Posts

For some reason I am feeling guilty about this lol.

In my physics class, I always interject, and catch the "professors" mistakes. Every time we have ever argued about something in physics I have been right in the end. I also came up with many good ideas in physics (models and ideas, which I showed him).

Now if I get something wrong on my assignments, he gives me marks for it anyway to avoidconfrontation (I look at my assignments and notice the mistake, and then look at the mark, and it is like 12/12, and I'm like oooookaaayyy....).

Well anyway on friday, my professor asked the class a complicated question, and I sure didn't know the answer (because I haven't read the chapter yet), so I didn't say anything. Then the guy beside asked me what the solution was, so I made up some total BS. The professor overheard me explaining it, and I was like "**** now theprof knows I don't know this ****".

So I was waiting for him to explain the solution so I could learn how to do it. Funny thing is, is that he just copied what I told the guy beside me. Which is not correct. Tonight I am studying the chapter I should have read for friday's class, and now I notice the answer he copied from me to explain to the class is dead wrong.

I feel really bad about this, and guilty lol.

blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 blooddemon666
Member since 2003 • 22587 Posts
that professor should really not be teaching if one of the students knows more than he/she does.
Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts
OMG U R SO KEWL, I wish I was you :roll:
F-14Bombcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 F-14Bombcat
Member since 2007 • 413 Posts
You NEVER show up a college professor, no matter how wrong he may be. Just think about it. It is like someone who has went to school for years to study for this job and then gets owned by the new intern.
3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5 3eyedrazorback
Member since 2005 • 16380 Posts
I hate students who interject in class. I mean, if the professor is teaching, let him realize his mistake. He's the one getting paid to teach. Not you. Shut your mouth. Listen to what he has to offer. If you don't like the way he teaches, drop him and get another. It's that simple.
gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gomer69

I hate students who interject in class. I mean, if the professor is teaching, let him realize his mistake. He's the one getting paid to teach. Not you. Shut your mouth. Listen to what he has to offer. If you don't like the way he teaches, drop him and get another. It's that simple.3eyedrazorback

Umm nope. I payed for this ****, and if other ppl don't want to learn, than that's not my problem. Also if I don't correct him than he teaches the wrong information. Then what? 30 ppl learn the wrong ideas, nope, doesnt sound good to me.

Avatar image for rickyricardo007
rickyricardo007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rickyricardo007
Member since 2007 • 52 Posts

I wish i hav a teacher like yours.

http://pop.gameguru.ru/images/Assassins_Creed/Assassins_Creed_27.jpg

Matts07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Matts07
Member since 2007 • 385 Posts
Ugh i hate annoying kids like you... theres always someone in my classes....
Matts07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Matts07
Member since 2007 • 385 Posts
Ugh i hate annoying kids like you... theres always someone in my classes....
3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 3eyedrazorback

[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]I hate students who interject in class. I mean, if the professor is teaching, let him realize his mistake. He's the one getting paid to teach. Not you. Shut your mouth. Listen to what he has to offer. If you don't like the way he teaches, drop him and get another. It's that simple.gomer69

Umm nope. I payed for this ****, and if other ppl don't want to learn, than that's not my problem. Also if I don't correct him than he teaches the wrong information. Then what? 30 ppl learn the wrong ideas, nope, doesnt sound good to me.

You may pay for it. Regardless of if the information is wrong, he is TEACHING you for you to learn. If he teaches the wrong material...tell him after class. Don't interrupt him in the middle of a lecture. He can apologize during the next class and show the class what went wrong. Don't freakin make the class a living hell just because of your excessive aura of pride.

*edit* By the way, if you're so smart...Why aren't you on scholarship? If you're so smart to correct the professor all the time that is.

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 3eyedrazorback

[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]I hate students who interject in class. I mean, if the professor is teaching, let him realize his mistake. He's the one getting paid to teach. Not you. Shut your mouth. Listen to what he has to offer. If you don't like the way he teaches, drop him and get another. It's that simple.gomer69

You may pay for it. Regardless of if the information is wrong, he is TEACHING you for you to learn. If he teaches the wrong material...tell him after class. Don't interrupt him in the middle of a lecture. He can apologize during the next class and show the class what went wrong. Don't freakin make the class a living hell just because of your excessive aura of pride.

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gomer69

Hate all you want, it won't stop me from getting into med-school. your displeasure comes from jealously, like I care. If people didn't try hard, then things like nasa, and microwaves, would not possible. All I can say to that is cry more noob, cry more.

I'd rather have a jack ass know it all doctor performing surgery on my kid, than someone who got into med school because they were charismatic, and had "connections".

nizzle05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nizzle05
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

In my physics class, I always interject, and catch the "professors" mistakes. Every time we have ever argued about something in physics I have been right in the end. I also came up with many good ideas in physics (models and ideas, which I showed him).

Now if I get something wrong on my assignments, he gives me marks for it anyway to avoidconfrontation (I look at my assignments and notice the mistake, and then look at the mark, and it is like 12/12, and I'm like oooookaaayyy....).

Well anyway on friday, my professor asked the class a complicated question, and I sure didn't know the answer (because I haven't read the chapter yet), so I didn't say anything. Then the guy beside asked me what the solution was, so I made up some total BS. The professor overheard me explaining it, and I was like "**** now theprof knows I don't know this ****".

So I was waiting for him to explain the solution so I could learn how to do it. Funny thing is, is that he just copied what I told the guy beside me. Which is not correct. Tonight I am studying the chapter I should have read for friday's class, and now I notice the answer he copied from me to explain to the class is dead wrong.

gomer69

lulz were u go to skool nigz? fukin reterd comunity skool, u dum nigz

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 3eyedrazorback
Haha. Jealousy is not the term implemented here. Would you be jealous of a person who was annoying? Why would anyone want to be jealous?
gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gomer69
[QUOTE="gomer69"]

nizzle05

lulz were u go to skool nigz? fukin reterd comunity skool, u dum nigz

My prof has a PHd, and 25 years teaching experience. I go to a respectable university, that was the only one in canada to get an A+ in student satisfation (globeandmail). So what ever.

Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
that professor should really not be teaching if one of the students knows more than he/she does.blooddemon666
Then there'd be no public school teachers in the world. :|
gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gomer69

Haha. Jealousy is not the term implemented here. Would you be jealous of a person who was annoying? Why would anyone want to be jealous?3eyedrazorback

Hmm, well then again, if there was some super hot guy that got all the chicks, and always showed u up; you would be annoyed i suppose, because it is impossible for youto be jealous.

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GamerPro1984
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts

There were guys in my classes (Marketing) that always had to interrupt class... and they were always wrong. I almost dont believe you TC that your smarter on the subject than the proffessor. You would be in a better school if this was true (*Casts flame buff*)

Putzwapputzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 Putzwapputzen
Member since 2005 • 4462 Posts
yuh oh, well you now have learned from ur mistake.
F-14Bombcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 F-14Bombcat
Member since 2007 • 413 Posts

Hate all you want, it won't stop me from getting into med-school. your displeasure comes from jealously, like I care. If people didn't try hard, then things like nasa, and microwaves, would not possible. All I can say to that is cry more noob, cry more.

I'd rather have a jack ass know it all doctor performing surgery on my kid, than someone who got into med school because they were charismatic, and had "connections".

gomer69

So THAT is the reason you made this thread :lol:! You just wanted to brag. Nice try, but believe it or not, not everyone cares that you got into med school. And I doubt he is jealous because what is to be jealous about? That you got into college? whoopee doo! you are just like 75% of americans(or whatever country you currently reside). You are just a spoiled kid who likes to think he is better than everyone else. I do not care how good of a doctor you become, because I would still rather someone help me that has RESPECT! Yes, I said respect, which you seem to lack. Have fun at college and I truly hope you end up doing good, but I seriously doubt you will get far with that attitude:(.

And before you say that I am just jealous, then let me ease your thoughts. I am currently in college much like you. I am wanting to get a good degree similar to you. The only difference is that I posses one thing that will get me farther in life than anything that you got. It is called respect.

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 3eyedrazorback

[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]Haha. Jealousy is not the term implemented here. Would you be jealous of a person who was annoying? Why would anyone want to be jealous?gomer69

Hmm, well then again, if there was some super hot guy that got all the chicks, and always showed u up; you would be annoyed i suppose, because it is impossible for youto be jealous.

Hm. Considering I have a life outside of school and have a girlfriend...that's irrelevant.

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 gomer69

There were guys in my classes (Marketing) that always had to interrupt class... and they were always wrong. I almost dont believe you TC that your smarter on the subject than the proffessor. You would be in a better school if this was true (*Casts flame buff*)

GamerPro1984

my school is on par with university of toronto, or university of alberta.

1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 1337_ownage
Member since 2006 • 1668 Posts

just shut up, if you know it good for you, hes the one with the degree,just get out of the class
3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 3eyedrazorback
[QUOTE="gomer69"]

F-14Bombcat

So THAT is the reason you made this thread :lol:! You just wanted to brag. Nice try, but believe it or not, not everyone cares that you got into med school. And I doubt he is jealous because what is to be jealous about? That you got into college? whoopee doo! you are just like 75% of americans(or whatever country you currently reside). You are just a spoiled kid who likes to think he is better than everyone else. I do not care how good of a doctor you become, because I would still rather someone help me that has RESPECT! Yes, I said respect, which you seem to lack. Have fun at college and I truly hope you end up doing good, but I seriously doubt you will get far with that attitude:(.

And before you say that I am just jealous, then let me ease your thoughts. I am currently in college much like you. I am wanting to get a good degree similar to you. The only difference is that I posses one thing that will get me farther in life than anything that you got. It is called respect.

*cough cough* Pwned.

I'm pretty sure that's what they call it nowadays. Respect. They madea song about it. You should listen to it.

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gomer69
[QUOTE="gomer69"]

F-14Bombcat

I grew up poor. I would say there is a good portion people that get into med school, were either really poor, and were motivated by that, or will really rich, and their parents helped them make the right decisions. Either way, at leastin canada, where you come from does not determine where you can go in life. but believe what you will.

sca321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 sca321
Member since 2003 • 1903 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerPro1984"]

gomer69

my school is on par with university of toronto, or university of alberta.

That means nothing to Americans.
3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 3eyedrazorback
[QUOTE="F-14Bombcat"][QUOTE="gomer69"]

gomer69

I grew up poor. I would say there is a good portion people that get into med school, were either really poor, and were motivated by that, or will really rich, and their parents helped them make the right decisions. Either way, at leastin canada, where you come from does not determine where you can go in life. but believe what you will.

Race, creed, rich or poor has no influence on the willingness to do something and strive for high goals. Quit acting like you're a god cuz you're from Canada. Nobody cares about your University.

1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 1337_ownage
Member since 2006 • 1668 Posts
[QUOTE="F-14Bombcat"][QUOTE="gomer69"]

gomer69

i just wish one day i can see you correcting your boss......*gets on knees starts praying*
gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gomer69
[QUOTE="gomer69"][QUOTE="F-14Bombcat"][QUOTE="gomer69"]

3eyedrazorback

Race, creed, rich or poor has no influence on the willingness to do something and strive for high goals. Quit acting like you're a god cuz you're from Canada. Nobody cares about your University.

All I can say to that is "alumni *****es"

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 3eyedrazorback
You're insults hurt. Which brings up another point. If you're at such a prestigous university, why is there such a professor that always needs correcting?
gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gomer69
[QUOTE="gomer69"][QUOTE="F-14Bombcat"][QUOTE="gomer69"]

1337_ownage

i just wish one day i can see you correcting your boss......*gets on knees starts praying*

Haha, funny you should mention this. I took a year off to work as a computer tech while I got my life organized. My boss was such a ****, we always got into fights. He tried to get me fired twice, but each time I got out of it and nearly got him and the HR guy fired. He tried to say I commited fraud, and made me take 2 days off, while they "investgated". I came back and proved, that I was not the only one that did those things. Above that I proved that my boss had actually told me to do it, and that he had commited fraud much worse than mine, and that him and the HR guy tried to cover it up. After that I had him by the ****s and he didn't bother me again. so meh. those were the fun days.

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gomer69

You're insults hurt. Which brings up another point. If you're at such a prestigous university, why is there such a professor that always needs correcting?3eyedrazorback

My school received an A for professors knowledge (globeandmail)

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 3eyedrazorback

[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]You're insults hurt. Which brings up another point. If you're at such a prestigous university, why is there such a professor that always needs correcting?gomer69

My point exactly. Answer the question then.

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gomer69
[QUOTE="gomer69"]

[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]You're insults hurt. Which brings up another point. If you're at such a prestigous university, why is there such a professor that always needs correcting?3eyedrazorback

Maybe I'm just a genious? or maybe all professors make mistakes? or both? or something else?

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 3eyedrazorback
[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"][QUOTE="gomer69"]

[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]You're insults hurt. Which brings up another point. If you're at such a prestigous university, why is there such a professor that always needs correcting?gomer69

Maybe I'm just a genious? or maybe all professors make mistakes? or both? or something else?

I will speak for everyone in saying this. Grow up, get your head out of you *** and look at the bigger picture. The earth doesn't revolve around YOU. You're a self-righteous, self-centered person who thinks they are better than everyone else and makes threads trying to prove this point. All you did was make yourself look like an idiot.

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gomer69
[QUOTE="gomer69"][QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"][QUOTE="gomer69"]

[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]You're insults hurt. Which brings up another point. If you're at such a prestigous university, why is there such a professor that always needs correcting?3eyedrazorback

I will speak for everyone in saying this. Grow up, get your head out of you *** and look at the bigger picture. The earth doesn't revolve around YOU. You're a self-righteous, self-centered person who thinks they are better than everyone else and makes threads trying to prove this point. All you did was make yourself look like an idiot.

lol, believe it or not, I know that I am self-centered. What the hell does it matter? If I get the job done, it shouldn't matter. Other self-centered people don't bother me at all. I actually get along with them fine. YOU GROW UP!

o btw, you think I am not better than other people on average? so I guess you think that all people are created equal, and that you are of the same intellegence and looks as a down sydromed person. Well fin,e that's good for you. Like I care. I'm gonna use what I was given at birth to go far in life.

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 3eyedrazorback
Did I ever imply that you are created equal and have the same intelligence of everyone? I said, regardless of your race, creed, wealthiness, or lack of, your willingness to strive to get better or for high goals isn't caused by that. You can be a bum off the streets and have more willingness than someone else.
Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts

that professor should really not be teaching if one of the students knows more than he/she does.blooddemon666

That's my response in a nutshell.

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gomer69

Did I ever imply that you are created equal and have the same intelligence of everyone? I said, regardless of your race, creed, wealthiness, or lack of, your willingness to strive to get better or for high goals isn't caused by that. You can be a bum off the streets and have more willingness than someone else. 3eyedrazorback

and what if I am a perfect human, except that i am handicapped in such a way that causes me for being self-centered? you gonna criticize me b/c i m handicapped in such a way? because I am unable to see why i should care? nope.

I don't call you dumb b/c you are unable to get straight A's like me. I don't care because we are all unique. sucka.

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 3eyedrazorback
Haha. That's funny because I do have a 4.0 GPA. Once again, your insults are irrelevant and make you look like you have a mind of a second grader trying to be a bully. I never criticized anyone for being handicapped. I'm saying...for the last ****ing time, that willingness to strive to get better has NO RELEVANCE on your background.
gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 gomer69

Haha. That's funny because I do have a 4.0 GPA. Once again, your insults are irrelevant and make you look like you have a mind of a second grader trying to be a bully. I never criticized anyone for being handicapped. I'm saying...for the last ****ing time, that willingness to strive to get better has NO RELEVANCE on your background.3eyedrazorback

what if your "background" includes a lobotomy? I think that would affect your GPA. or your "background" includes an amputation? That would affect your chances of becoming an NBA allstar. If these things occured while you were 3 months old due to someone elses actions, what choice do you have, no ammount of willingness will defy these truths.

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gomer69
i think these things would also affect you "willingness", say if the part of your brain that contributes to your "willingness" was lobotomized?
3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 3eyedrazorback
Background = ethnicities. Background = Where you grew up. Background does not in any way equal a physical defect. So what a person gets an ear cut off. Ok? He's got another one. That's a physical hindrance. Not a mental. How does that effect learning?
funnymario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 funnymario
Member since 2005 • 9122 Posts
If you'd stop trying to be such a know-it-all, none of that **** would've happened >_>
gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 gomer69
Background = ethnicities. Background = Where you grew up. Background does not in any way equal a physical defect. So what a person gets an ear cut off. Ok? He's got another one. That's a physical hindrance. Not a mental. How does that effect learning?3eyedrazorback

I'm not racist, but it is obvious to me that the average chinaman, is shorter than the average black man. Being tall is an attribute associated with race. It is likely that the average willingness of peoples among various races is different aswell. The only way it could not be, is if everyone was built by exactly the same proteins, and therefore genes. different races have different allelic frequencies, and that is simply a fact, and explains why different races are different on average.
GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GamerPro1984
Now I honestly dont even think TC is out of high school and is pretending hes in the Canadian Ivy leagues
gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gomer69

Now I honestly dont even think TC is out of high school and is pretending hes in the Canadian Ivy leaguesGamerPro1984

http://www.halls.md/chart/height-weight.htm

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/10/china_agonizes.php

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 GamerPro1984

My post wasnt reffering to your race/height analogy

Its your lack of maturity that gives you away...

gomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gomer69

My post wasnt reffering to your race/height analogy

Its your lack of maturity that gives you away...

GamerPro1984

explain

funnymario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 funnymario
Member since 2005 • 9122 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerPro1984"]Now I honestly dont even think TC is out of high school and is pretending hes in the Canadian Ivy leaguesgomer69

http://www.halls.md/chart/height-weight.htm

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/10/china_agonizes.php

That's lovely, but I don't see what that has to do with what GamerPro said...