Two Lake Erie UFO's (video)

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

unimpendium115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 unimpendium115
Member since 2006 • 1542 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QZxsM8xWFA
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115430 Posts
some pretty crazy stuff there
Resident_Hiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Resident_Hiro
Member since 2007 • 149 Posts
some pretty crazy stuff there2ndWonder
lights in the sky?
Thaumaturgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#5 Thaumaturgy
Member since 2005 • 704 Posts
Yeah, i cant see any other explanation for this, than UFOs. :roll:
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 Dasc00
Member since 2006 • 4308 Posts
That's actually pretty crazy....Those are UFO's. Don't be retarded.
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RoflSponge
Member since 2007 • 3155 Posts
LOL Thats so fake. You can see that theyre on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dasc00
LOL Thats so fake. You can see that theyre on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.RoflSponge
In the air?
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts
LOL Thats so fake. You can see that they're on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.RoflSponge
Or 2 people with torches, 2 airplanes with landing lights roughly flying in their direction creating the illusion they're hovering, Computer Generated Images, helicopters....
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RoflSponge
[QUOTE="RoflSponge"]LOL Thats so fake. You can see that theyre on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.Dasc00
In the air?

You can see the general shape of the hill when the camera goes night vision
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RoflSponge
[QUOTE="RoflSponge"]LOL Thats so fake. You can see that they're on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.-Karayan-
Or 2 people with torches, 2 airplanes with landing lights roughly flying in their direction creating the illusion they're hovering, Computer Generated Images, helicopters....

LOL yep...thats why all UFO footage is most definitely fake... we need aliens to land on earth to see if they exist.
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dasc00
Anything is possible. Still it's a UFO if it was in the air.
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Karayan-
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="RoflSponge"]LOL Thats so fake. You can see that they're on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.RoflSponge

LOL yep...thats why all UFO footage is most definitely fake... we need aliens to land on earth to see if they exist.

And of course that UFO's are mostly interested in rural US and hicks. :lol: Besides, if they are smart enough to build things that can transport them to other solar systems, they wouldn't be stupid enough to have lights on, or would even be smart enough to have some sort of cloaking device.
gtx-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gtx-1
Member since 2007 • 901 Posts
They sounded a tad bit drunk in the video. Fake.
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RoflSponge
You'd think they would have killed us all by now after how bad humanity has become...Lol if aliens exist they're either watching us and slowly harvesting our bodies or they're scared of us...
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

Yeah, i cant see any other explanation for this, than UFOs. :roll:Thaumaturgy

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. It doesn't stand for Alien Spacecraft.

woody998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#17 woody998
Member since 2005 • 2719 Posts
I dont think that it has to be real, but strange non the less.
DanC1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 DanC1989
Member since 2004 • 50952 Posts

[QUOTE="Thaumaturgy"]Yeah, i cant see any other explanation for this, than UFOs. :roll:dommeus

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. It doesn't stand for Alien Spacecraft.

But that means something that we haven't built to identify. Unless of course, it's secret...>_>
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Karayan-

[QUOTE="Thaumaturgy"]Yeah, i cant see any other explanation for this, than UFOs. :roll:dommeus

The lights are on a hill...
kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kyleali11
Member since 2006 • 11820 Posts
freaky, i always knew they were real
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RoflSponge
freaky, i always knew they were realkyleali11
I find it annoying and stupid that everyone thinks they're real because of a couple of flashing lights...
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Karayan-
[QUOTE="kyleali11"]freaky, i always knew they were realRoflSponge
I find it annoying and stupid that everyone thinks they're real because of a couple of flashing lights...

Especially when several people have given much more reasonable explanations before.
wurn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#23 wurn
Member since 2004 • 2258 Posts
If you look closely on the righ hand side of the one UFO you'll see Han Solo leaning out the window :shock:
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 RoflSponge
If you look closely on the righ hand side of the one UFO you'll see Han Solo leaning out the window :shock:
wurn
POMFG HAX! :O
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

Research 'The Tether Incident' on YouTube. It's very interesting.

unimpendium115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 unimpendium115

[QUOTE="RoflSponge"]LOL Thats so fake. You can see that they're on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.-Karayan-

Lol I feel sorry for you having such a closed mind, why not try to think... what if, instead of relying on earth based excuses. You never know,you might look up and wonder one day and be pleased you did.

No offence by the way,it just upsets me to see so many people with closed minds but I guess that's what puts us apart from eachother,IM not saying everything I post is real but I am saying go into it with your thoughts free and not restricted to just debunk any and all information that's unexplainable. It wont make you a nutcase if you believed in the ubelivable lol. 

RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RoflSponge

[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="RoflSponge"]LOL Thats so fake. You can see that they're on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.unimpendium115

Lol I feel sorry for you having such a closed mind, why not try to think... what if, instead of relying on earth based excuses. You never know,you might look up and wonder one day and be pleased you did.

No offence by the way,it just upsets me to see so many people with closed minds but I guess that's what puts us apart from eachother,IM not saying everything I post is real but I am saying go into it with your thoughts free and not restricted to just debunk any and all information that's unexplainable. It wont make you a nutcase if you believed in the ubelivable lol.

It's like religion, it cant be proved or disproved.
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 -Karayan-

[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="RoflSponge"]LOL Thats so fake. You can see that they're on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.unimpendium115

Traveling faster than the speed of light is impossible. Why would they adorn lights? Why would they be in rural US, and not make contact with authorities yet fail to cover themselves up? Why would they be on a hill? What would they want with an obviously inferior xenophobic species plagues by war, famine and disease? Why look for something so stupid as "aliens" instead of normal explanations? If you hear hooves, do you think it's a zebra or a horse?
nick3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 nick3333
Member since 2004 • 12414 Posts
Lights in the sky eh? Not very convincing. I've seen a ton of those already and most were probably airplanes. However I do believe in the existence of either a) secret military aircraft that look like those things you see on TV (flying saucers/triangles) b) aircraft controlled by intelligences other than our own (extraterrestrial/extradimensional/intraterrestrial) /Who knows... After informing myself extensively on the subject however I tend to gravitate toward the human answer.
unimpendium115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 unimpendium115
[QUOTE="dommeus"]

[QUOTE="Thaumaturgy"]Yeah, i cant see any other explanation for this, than UFOs. :roll:DanC1989

But that means something that we haven't built to identify. Unless of course, it's secret...>_>

Things like this...  Area 51 testing of Laser Cannon

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/10/29/laser.cannon.ap/index.html

Or perhaps this ... Active Denial System

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D0U7mfsa9Y

unimpendium115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 unimpendium115

[QUOTE="kyleali11"]freaky, i always knew they were realRoflSponge

Reverse that opinion for me lol

sabru8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#33 sabru8
Member since 2003 • 4144 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QZxsM8xWFAunimpendium115
weather balloons.....they should really take the lights off those things.
unimpendium115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 unimpendium115
[QUOTE="unimpendium115"]

[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="RoflSponge"]LOL Thats so fake. You can see that they're on a hill so its probably police cars like someone said on youtube.-Karayan-

Traveling faster than the speed of light is impossible. Why would they adorn lights? Why would they be in rural US, and not make contact with authorities yet fail to cover themselves up? Why would they be on a hill? What would they want with an obviously inferior xenophobic species plagues by war, famine and disease? Why look for something so stupid as "aliens" instead of normal explanations? If you hear hooves, do you think it's a zebra or a horse?

1/ It is absolutely theoretically possible to travel faster than light,I can go into this in depth if you wish

2/possible that they are not lights as we perceive them to be but fields surrounding the crafts emitting pulsating waves that become visible because they are off our frequency (a way to dip in and out of time and space..see Montauk/PX/Rainbow project).Einstien proved this theory is possible when he did the PX(google is your friend)

3/ They have been in contact with the world leaders and majestic from the 40`s and live and walk amongst us all the time,its reputed that Bush and Blair are close to the Reptilian race,some even go as far to say they are reptilians working for the Anunaki or nibiru the 10th planet(again google is your friend) 

4/ I don't know perhaps a picnic?

5/ Genetic balance  farming of a slave nation,the Alien anaunaki are known for having bad genes and seeded the earth with the genes,we have 1 gene that is alien.(google)

6/ yes because I may be at the Zoo at that time or in deepest Africa.

-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 -Karayan-

1/ It is absolutely theoretically possible to travel faster than light,I can go into this in depth if you wish

Sure.... I can explain to you in detail why it's not possible

2/possible that they are not lights as we perceive them to be but fields surrounding the crafts emitting pulsating waves that become visible because they are off our frequency (a way to dip in and out of time and space..see Montauk/PX/Rainbow project).Einstien proved this theory is possible when he did the PX(google is your friend)

And they would be doing this why?

3/ They have been in contact with the world leaders and majestic from the 40`s and live and walk amongst us all the time,its reputed that Bush and Blair are close to the Reptilian race,some even go as far to say they are reptilians working for the Anunaki or nibiru the 10th planet(again google is your friend)

This is utterly laughable. Not in the least fact that reptilians will not develope large brains, only bipedal mammals could do so. Why do you think all intelligent species are bipedal mammals? And Dolphins are nowhere near humans, chimps and neanderthals.

In the middle of the night, pulsating waves...

5/ Genetic balance farming of a slave nation,the Alien anaunaki are known for having bad genes and seeded the earth with the genes,we have 1 gene that is alien.(google)

Crackpot theory.

Yeah well, this is not an intergalactic highway.

unimpendium115
Witchsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Witchsight
Member since 2004 • 12145 Posts
Cool. It looked like a car on a hill for a second.... But thats only possible if the hill is in the middle of a lake and perfectly flat and the cars are facing you while moving sideways.
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 RoflSponge

:D :lol: i can't believe some people are such idiots
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -Karayan-
Cool. It looked like a car on a hill for a second.... But thats only possible if the hill is in the middle of a lake and perfectly flat and the cars are facing you while moving sideways.Witchsight
During night vision you can in fact see that it ís a hill. It's probably make out point or something.
Avatar image for deactivated-612079a2c3358
deactivated-612079a2c3358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-612079a2c3358
Member since 2004 • 1957 Posts
[QUOTE="Witchsight"]Cool. It looked like a car on a hill for a second.... But thats only possible if the hill is in the middle of a lake and perfectly flat and the cars are facing you while moving sideways.-Karayan-
During night vision you can in fact see that it ís a hill. It's probably make out point or something.

He has a point about the moving sideways thing though. Those are some odd colours for car headlights as well.. I'm not sure how police lights would look from that range.
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="Witchsight"]Cool. It looked like a car on a hill for a second.... But thats only possible if the hill is in the middle of a lake and perfectly flat and the cars are facing you while moving sideways.Salvy41

He has a point about the moving sideways thing though. Those are some odd colours for car headlights as well.. I'm not sure how police lights would look from that range.

I could be wrong about this, but IMO the lake Erie shore line is pretty flat.
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 RoflSponge
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="Witchsight"]Cool. It looked like a car on a hill for a second.... But thats only possible if the hill is in the middle of a lake and perfectly flat and the cars are facing you while moving sideways.Salvy41

it doesnt have to be a car it could just be someone with a flashing light
SKOPY291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 SKOPY291
Member since 2005 • 209 Posts
you know this is just one of those things that you just gotta see it to believe it. I didn't believe any of it until I saw something that was unexplainable... doesn't mean it's alien life though. Though the sight of a ghost that only my dog and I could see is pretty creepy... never wanna see that again. Needless to say I was outta that house within a month. When you wake up to your dog barking mad and looking up at the figure that magically disappears and your girlfriend didn't see it... and the dog stopped barking when it disappeared infront of my eyes... you tend to not sleep so well. Wasn't scary just odd. And call me what you will but until you see it no one believes it. But for me I know there are definetly things out there that we just can't explain.
unimpendium115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 unimpendium115
[QUOTE="unimpendium115"]

Sure.... I can explain to you in detail why it's not possible

And they would be doing this why?

This is utterly laughable. Not in the least fact that reptilians will not develope large brains, only bipedal mammals could do so. Why do you think all intelligent species are bipedal mammals? And Dolphins are nowhere near humans, chimps and neanderthals.

In the middle of the night, pulsating waves...

5/ Genetic balance farming of a slave nation,the Alien anaunaki are known for having bad genes and seeded the earth with the genes,we have 1 gene that is alien.(google)

Crackpot theory.

Yeah well, this is not an intergalactic highway.

-Karayan-

OMG stop talking to me now, your an imbecile, IM not talking "This is utterly laughable. Not in the least fact that reptilians will not develope large brains, only bipedal mammals could do so. Why do you think all intelligent species are bipedal mammals? And Dolphins are nowhere near humans, chimps and neanderthals. " .Your brain cant even begin to think outside the bubble so IM not answering your childlike rants again, your not even close to what im talking about .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-612079a2c3358
[QUOTE="Salvy41"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="Witchsight"]Cool. It looked like a car on a hill for a second.... But thats only possible if the hill is in the middle of a lake and perfectly flat and the cars are facing you while moving sideways.RoflSponge

Yes that's a possiblity. Though it would have to be two people with two flashing lights each, moving very fast and using powerful, oddly coloured lights which flash.
unimpendium115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 unimpendium115

RoflSponge

:D :lol: i can't believe some people are such idiots

IM thinking the same thing :lol::lol:

RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 RoflSponge
[QUOTE="RoflSponge"][QUOTE="Salvy41"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="Witchsight"]Cool. It looked like a car on a hill for a second.... But thats only possible if the hill is in the middle of a lake and perfectly flat and the cars are facing you while moving sideways.Salvy41

Yes that's a possiblity. Though it would have to be two people with two flashing lights each, moving very fast and using powerful, oddly coloured lights which flash.

Easily done with a bicycle.
Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Kcube
Member since 2003 • 25398 Posts

Looks like lights from an airplane off in the distance.

I see them every night(as do most of you) so just look at it...those are not UFOs.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
:o I think that's real...really.
RoflSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 RoflSponge
:o I think that's real...really.Brainkiller05
WHY!?!? theres like so many more convincing UFO videos yet you belive this one?!?! WHY>?!?!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-612079a2c3358
[QUOTE="Salvy41"][QUOTE="RoflSponge"][QUOTE="Salvy41"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="Witchsight"]Cool. It looked like a car on a hill for a second.... But thats only possible if the hill is in the middle of a lake and perfectly flat and the cars are facing you while moving sideways.RoflSponge

Easily done with a bicycle.

Hmm also a possibillity. If the lights were tied to both bicycles so that they were both facing towards the cameraman. Meaning that neither bicycle could have turned in that video. That's also quite fast I think, for a bicycle on a hill.