Trying to find work at 52 years is tough.

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for govermentcheese
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 govermentcheese
Member since 2002 • 740 Posts

What is amazing to me is some out here that have thousands of posts .. Wow that is a lot of posts.. Anyway have a good night...

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Anyway I am old enough not to get sucked into getting into an argument online. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. I did loose my job no big deal just trying to have a decent conversation. If people want to insult me I am not mad about it . I am a big boy I can take it.. Anyway thanks to the ones out here sticking up for me and to the ones insulting me its ok.. Anyway everyone have a good one.

govermentcheese

What job did you lose? According to previous posts you're on disability, won some big ass lawsuit, was made mayor of your town or something, and have the police after you.

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 govermentcheese

What is tc i have read.....

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="govermentcheese"]

Anyway I am old enough not to get sucked into getting into an argument online. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. I did loose my job no big deal just trying to have a decent conversation. If people want to insult me I am not mad about it . I am a big boy I can take it.. Anyway thanks to the ones out here sticking up for me and to the ones insulting me its ok.. Anyway everyone have a good one.

worlock77

What job did you lose? According to previous posts you're on disability, won some big ass lawsuit, was made mayor of your town or something, and have the police after you.

wtf

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

What is tc i have read.....

govermentcheese

TC = "thread creator", which in this case would be you.

dude_brahmski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 dude_brahmski
Member since 2013 • 472 Posts

[QUOTE="govermentcheese"]

worlock77

Man, OP should publish an autobiography.

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 govermentcheese

I admit some of my other posts I was having fun on here about my lawsuits . just being silly.. I am 52 years of age for the last 20 years I have been a press brake operator.. I did loose my job in july of 2009 I had 16 years there. The company I was working at was sold a moved out of the area. It had been here for 83 years.. It was called Tyler Refrigeration.. ... Google that you will see it went out of buisness. They just tore down the building here where I live.. Anyway have a good day..

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 govermentcheese

When you think about it would not everyone be a tc that creates a thread..I must be to old to understand the definition of tc.. To be honest I kinda do not care.. Everyone have a good and safe weekend..Oh yeah ne safe out there..