Trump kicks out reporter. haha

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1Ganger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 1Ganger
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

Thats why you dont talk out of place

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

I can't wait to vote for Trump

He's not a weakling, a strong man who will stop immigrants and that awful disgusting rule where you're a citizen if you're born here. Too many people come here to spit out their children and then try to twist the court system to stay here for the child.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

I wish this man could continue to campaign forever.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

I can't wait to vote against him. He's an anti-science, anti-civil rights bigot and it seems that most of the people who support him are either closet racist bigots or uneducated people.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5  Edited By whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

If you mess with the Trump, you gonna get stumped, and you might wind up on your rump!

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Although he doesn't have a chance of winning thankfully, you can't deny he's entertaining.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

On one hand I kinda hope he wins just to see the amount of chaos he'd make.

On the other hand, I'd rather not get nuked cause we wouldn't give the US our oil.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@RadecSupreme said:

I can't wait to vote against him. He's an anti-science, anti-civil rights bigot and it seems that most of the people who support him are either closet racist bigots or uneducated people.

Completely wrong.

Before you bash a real man why don't you learn about him?

I bet you like the weakling Bernie Sanders who lets anyone take the mic away from him.

Let me guess, your hero of a candidate hates guns and loves recycling. I'm pretty sure there's a tree that needs hugging, go help it.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 whipassmt

Sanders, Jeb, Hillary none of them can say that they are a superstar, but Trump is!

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

It's kind of amazing that Trump has been doing so well.I have to imagine that other republicans in the race are hating this fact.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 whipassmt

Maybe Donald should start doing this at some of his events!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59229 Posts

Badass is when you do something naturally, that was forced. externally, you could see him lapping it up thinking about public reaction.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

LOL taking Trump seriously.....

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RadecSupreme

@Jaysonguy said:
@RadecSupreme said:

Completely wrong.

I bet you like the weakling Bernie Sanders who lets anyone take the mic away from him.

Let me guess, your hero of a candidate hates guns and loves recycling. I'm pretty sure there's a tree that needs hugging, go help it.

Nah I'm pretty sure i'm completely right.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

@Chozofication said:

Although he doesn't have a chance of winning thankfully, you can't deny he's entertaining.

Agreed, he is like Mr Burns, you know he is evil, and doesn't have the most sense, but you like him anyway for some reason, and are entertained by his personality alone.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

SamusBeliskner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SamusBeliskner
Member since 2015 • 569 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

He's not a weakling, a strong man who will stop immigrants and that awful disgusting rule where you're a citizen if you're born here. Too many people come here to spit out their children and then try to twist the court system to stay here for the child.

I can't wait as well. Trump is going to guarantee a Democratic victory in 2016!

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

@whipassmt said:

If you mess with the Trump, you gonna get stumped, and you might wind up on your rump!

Lol love it! You should write lyrics for Drake lol.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#21 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@RadecSupreme said:

It is definitely low information voters that are fueling Trump's rise.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#22 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@Chozofication said:

He's entertaining for like a minute. His shtick has gotten beyond tiresome. How people enjoy watching a man toot his own horn is beyond me.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

LOL taking Trump seriously.....

x2, lol ..

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 whipassmt

@Jaysonguy said:
@RadecSupreme said:

Completely wrong.

From what I hear Bernie Sanders is pretty moderate when it comes to gun control.

@ariabed said:
@whipassmt said:

Lol love it! You should write lyrics for Drake lol.

oh, I didn't come up with those lyrics (though writing lyrics probably wouldn't be a bad gig, I imagine those writers make good money plus they don't have the tabloids gunning for them like the singers/rapper do). Those "lyrics" were from a rhyme made by a group of Trump Supporters who call "stump for Trump" on their website webesisters.com you can see the specific video here but be warned there is some swearing.

After rewatching the video, I realize that I was a little off with my quotation, what she really said was "fucking with the Trump, you bound to get stumped, and you just may end up on yo' rump. I suggest ALL you other chumps leave my man Donald Trump the hell alone, because that's gonna be the next president of these United States".

Actually now that you mention it, considering all the attention Trump is getting, it might be a smart idea for some singers and rappers to make a quick song about Trump and try to catch some of his publicity.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

When this debacle started it didn't occur to me that Trump could be the next leader of teh free world. However, with every day that passes I find myself more and more convinced he's the next president of the U.S. As disastrous as it might be for the American people to have a cretin thug as their leader, it'll be infinitely interesting to see what will become of the the U.S and its foreign and security policies. It's not the case that the presidency in the American political system is powerful enough to steer the country in one direction or the other, but it's more of a mirror for the regime in its entirety. I find myself bewildered by the prospect of Trump as president and the purpose it's meant to serve.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RadecSupreme

@GazaAli: It won't happen (fortunately). The President in the end, is elected by the electoral voters, not by majority population votes. Electoral voters are more informed and more "rational" than the uneducated mass.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 whipassmt

@RadecSupreme said:

@GazaAli: It won't happen (fortunately). The President in the end, is elected by the electoral voters, not by majority population votes. Electoral voters are more informed and more "rational" than the uneducated mass.

But I think in many states electors are required by law to cast their votes for the person who carried the majority or plurality of that state's popular vote. And even in states were that is not the law, it has been very rare for an elector not to vote in accordance with how their state's popular vote went.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Master_Live

@RadecSupreme said:

So are you suggesting, in the case Trump were to be "elected", that the electors disregard their pledge and overrule the people? I don't think you have thought this through.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 whipassmt

@Master_Live said:
@RadecSupreme said:

So are you suggesting, in the case Trump were to be "elected", that the electors disregard their pledge and overrule the people? I don't think you have thought this through.

In order for that to make a difference it would either have to involve a large number of electors voting against the people, or the actual vote among the people would have had to be fairly close in terms of their electoral votes. Either way though the electors overruling the people would be very controversial (more so than in 2000) and the president they pick would probably be regarded as illegitimate among the people, especially if Trump had a significant victory in the actual vote. I think overall it would be better to have a bad president than to have the electors overrule the people in such a way.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

Completely wrong.

You need psychological help if you're seriously considering voting for Trump.

Also, it seems you don't know shit about Bernie Sanders. He's extremely moderate when it comes to guns.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RadecSupreme

@Master_Live said:
@RadecSupreme said:

Apparently you aren't thinking this through and are forgetting the Bush/Al Gore elections. :/

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mattbbpl

@GazaAli: Don't get too far ahead of yourself. He's got a long way to go to win just the nomination, let alone the presidency.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 whipassmt

@RadecSupreme: The electors didn't overrule the people in the Bush/Gore election. Gore barely won the popular vote, and Bush barely won the electoral one because he carried more states than Gore did. The electors voted the way their states went.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mattbbpl

@Serraph105 said:

It's kind of amazing that Trump has been doing so well.I have to imagine that other republicans in the race are hating this fact.

Word from the Bush camp is that Jeb is loving it. I guess he figures he has a higher ceiling than Trump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35  Edited By deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

Hit the weights Pee Wee.

That was pretty weak

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Chozofication said:

His chances aren't bad actually.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 whipassmt

If Ramos and Univision want to ask Trump questions they better boom up that $500,000!

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

I'm gonna vote for him.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Master_Live

@RadecSupreme said:
@Master_Live said:
@RadecSupreme said:

Apparently you aren't thinking this through and are forgetting the Bush/Al Gore elections. :/

So your suggestion is for only if the election is close?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Master_Live said:
@RadecSupreme said:
@Master_Live said:
@RadecSupreme said:

So your suggestion is for only if the election is close?

Can't see why trump would be so bad and I'm european. He seems like a no nonsense guy.

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts

There are many sad people here that dont understand this and who are unaware of so many facts.

Everytime I see these post supporting Trump or thinking what happened there was a "boss move" by Trump is a truly sad individual.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GazaAli

@RadecSupreme said:

I'm not very knowledgeable about the workings of the American voting system, but electoral vote may prove to be in favor of Trump more than popular vote is. Say whatever you want about the American citizenry, but there's no way Trump can win popular vote, which means the electoral vote may prove favorable to him no matter how unfavorable his chances might be. Another thing is that the electoral voting system seems more prone to manipulation and "rigging", which is probably why the U.S refuses to adopt a popular voting system.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Master_Live

@GazaAli said:
@RadecSupreme said:

I'm not very knowledgeable about the workings of the American voting system, but electoral vote may prove to be in favor of Trump more than popular vote is. Say whatever you want about the American citizenry, but there's no way Trump can win popular vote, which means the electoral vote may prove favorable to him no matter how unfavorable his chances might be. Another thing is that the electoral voting system seems more prone to manipulation and "rigging", which is probably why the U.S refuses to adopt a popular voting system.

Yeah, how so?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GazaAli
@mattbbpl said:

@GazaAli: Don't get too far ahead of yourself. He's got a long way to go to win just the nomination, let alone the presidency.

It's too early to make substantive predictions I concur, but my projection of a Trump in the presidency originates from a premonition of a Republican win in 2016. Given the latest polls of the GOP's candidates, it's hard to imagine someone will catch up to Trump anytime soon. Besides, you could tell the conservative bloc has settled on Trump based on how much attention he's getting from conservative outlets and again based on his superior lead over other candidates.

Bottom line is: if Republicans win the 2016's elections it'll be Trump sitting in the oval office.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GazaAli

@commander said:

Can't see why trump would be so bad and I'm european. He seems like a no nonsense guy.

I'm not American, yet I can see why Trump is bad for the U.S. I'm not going to state the obvious and say how racist and bigoted he is since it's his politics that's of interest to me. To put it simply he's McCarthyism redux. He relies on intimidation, vilification and deceit. His politics is based on dishonesty and opportunism. It's true that almost every democratic politician is guilty of some or even all of these sins, but no one makes a doctrine out of them. Trump does. It's catastrophic for a nation to have such a villain as it's commander in chief. If Trump wins, the U.S citizenry has some soul searching to do.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@Master_Live said:
@GazaAli said:
@RadecSupreme said:

Yeah, how so?

Well gerrymandering for one. Though I doubt that's a massive problem.

In any case that guy didn't really have the right to speak, so I think it's pretty fair he got thrown out.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Master_Live

@chaplainDMK said:
@Master_Live said:
@GazaAli said:
@RadecSupreme said:

Yeah, how so?

The Electoral College is to elect the president and vice-president, gerrymandering is done for Congressional districts.

So I ask again, how so?

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@Master_Live said:
@chaplainDMK said:
@Master_Live said:
@GazaAli said:
@RadecSupreme said:

Yeah, how so?

The Electoral College is to elect the president and vice-president, gerrymandering is done for Congressional districts.

So I ask again, how so?

I didn't say that it's more prone, I just remembered gerrymandering being a problem. Though I'm not an American so I really don't know much about your system.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

@GazaAli said:
@RadecSupreme said:

If you can't win the popular vote then you have no chance to win the Electoral College.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

i'm disappointed, i'd like to see him actually kicking the reporter personally.