Top 100 Greatest Rock Songs PART 2 (skip to page 6 to see Part 2)

• 189 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 0

#1 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts
I took you guys' advice, about my first "Top 50" list. You guys said it was too predictable, and I realized you guys were right, it was too predictable. Also, many of you pointed out that it was hard to do this list with only 50 spots, so I upped it to 100. I hope you enjoy this TOTAL over-haul. ______________________________________ #100: The Kinks - You Really Got Me Now - 1964 ______________________________________ #99: Harry Chapin - Cats In The Cradle - 1974 ______________________________________ #98: The Black Crowes - Hard To Handle - 1990 ______________________________________ #97: The Who - Baba O'Riley - 1971 ______________________________________ #96: Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way - 1973 ______________________________________ #95: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue - 1999 ______________________________________ #94: Led Zeppelin - Trampled Under Foot - 1975 ______________________________________ #93: Queen - One Vision - 1985 ______________________________________ #92: AC/DC - Highway To Hell - 1979 ______________________________________ #91: Yes - Long Distance Runaround - 1971 ______________________________________ #90: Nirvana - Lithium - 1991 ______________________________________ #89: The Beatles - Let It Be - 1970 ______________________________________ #88: Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way - 1976 ______________________________________ #87: Aerosmith - Dream On - 1973 ______________________________________ #86: Led Zeppelin - All Of My Love - 1979 ______________________________________ #85: Thin Lizzy - Boys Are Back In Town - 1976 ______________________________________ #84: Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell - 1979 ______________________________________ #83: Peter Frampton - Baby, I Love Your Way - 1975 ______________________________________ #82: The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction - 1965 ______________________________________ #81: The Who - Behind Blue Eyes - 1971 ______________________________________ #80: Guns N' Roses - Welcome To the Jungle - 1987 ______________________________________ #79: Cheap Trick - Surrender - 1978 ______________________________________ #78: The Eagles - Take It Easy - 1972 ______________________________________ #77: Queen - We Are The Champions - 1977 ______________________________________ #76: Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe - 1966 ______________________________________ #75: Van Halen - Jump - 1984 ______________________________________ #74: Styx - Renegade - 1978 ______________________________________ #73: Black Sabbath - Paranoid - 1970 ______________________________________ #72: The Doors - People Are Strange - 1967 ______________________________________ #71: Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper ______________________________________ #70: ZZ Top - La Grange - 1973 ______________________________________ #69: Whitesnake - Here I go Again - 1982 ______________________________________ #68: Aerosmith - Walk This Way - 1975 ______________________________________ #67: Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven - 1971 ______________________________________ #66: Rush - Spirit Of The Radio - 1980 ______________________________________ #65: The Rolling Stones - Miss You - 1978 ______________________________________ #64: Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady - 1967 ______________________________________ #63: CCR - Have You Ever Seen The Rain - 1970 ______________________________________ #62: The Guess Who - American Woman - 1970 ______________________________________ #61: The Doors - Riders On The Storm - 1971 ______________________________________ #60: Guns N' Roses - Paradise City - 1987 ______________________________________ #59: Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell - 1977 ______________________________________ #58: Creed - Are You Ready - 1999 ______________________________________ #57: The Who - The Seeker - 1970 ______________________________________ #56: The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun - 1969 ______________________________________ #55: Carlos Santana - Black Magic Woman - 1970 ______________________________________ #54: Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You - 1970 ______________________________________ #53: Lynyrd Skynrd - 1973 ______________________________________ #52: Ram Jam - Black Betty - 1977 ______________________________________ #51: Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train - 1980 ______________________________________ ______________________________________ Ok, those are the first 50, tomorrow (or possibly tonight) I will post Part 2, showing 50 -1. Now, if this list was STILL composed of what most of you (quite offensively) call "Dad-Rock", still give part 2 a chance, because it features more stuff from the 80s and 90s than Part 1 has. What do you think of the reformed list so far?
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
How could you put a Creed song over Paranoid by Black Sabbath?
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
Shouldn't this be in a blog?
Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Assassin_87
Member since 2004 • 2349 Posts

I don't see what the problem was with the first list. If you like dad rock, you like dad rock.

With that being said, the list is mostly dad rock.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kevlar101
How could you put a Creed song over Paranoid by Black Sabbath?JML897
Actually, I had 5 90s songs in the list, but I needed more, so I randomly added 2 more, I did not really think about WHERE I placed them :P
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

What on earth is Creed doing on that list?

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kevlar101

I don't see what the problem was with the first list. If you like dad rock, you like dad rock.

Assassin_87
Hey, in my original list, I had like 10 80s songs and 2 90s songs. Now theres like 25 80s songs and 7 90s. Part 2 has a lot of 80s and 90s stuff, so the "Dad-Rock" is not as heavy in part 2.
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

Yeah, that's great......Blog part 2, if you don't mind........

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kevlar101

Yeah, that's great......Blog part 2, if you don't mind........

Chow_Mein_Kampf
Naaaah.
Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Assassin_87

[QUOTE="Assassin_87"]

Kevlar101

Hey, in my original list, I had like 10 80s songs and 2 90s songs. Now theres like 25 80s songs and 7 90s. Part 2 has a lot of 80s and 90s stuff, so the "Dad-Rock" is not as heavy in part 2.

I'd find it encouraging and pretty cool if you would have some songs released in the 2000's thrown in there. There are great bands making great music, still, and in fact testing the boundaries of rock music even as we speak.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="Assassin_87"]

Assassin_87

I'd find it encouraging and pretty cool if you would have some songs released in the 2000's thrown in there. There are great bands making great music, still, and in fact testing the boundaries of rock music even as we speak.

:lol: I doubt that, given that Elvis and The Beatles both sold over 1 Billion records, and Led Zeppelin has sold about 350 Million records and AC/DC about 300 Million. No one these days gets there, they can get close, but rock is just not what it used to be, the 90s was the last age of true, rock, BUT, it can come back, these newer bands have the ability to bring rock back, im not saying its not around, I know its around, but its not nearly as popular as it used to be.
champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 champion837
Member since 2012 • 1423 Posts
[QUOTE="Assassin_87"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Hey, in my original list, I had like 10 80s songs and 2 90s songs. Now theres like 25 80s songs and 7 90s. Part 2 has a lot of 80s and 90s stuff, so the "Dad-Rock" is not as heavy in part 2.Kevlar101

:lol: I doubt that, given that Elvis and The Beatles both sold over 1 Billion records, and Led Zeppelin has sold about 350 Million records and AC/DC about 300 Million. No one these days gets there, they can get close, but rock is just not what it used to be, the 90s was the last age of true, rock, BUT, it can come back, these newer bands have the ability to bring rock back, im not saying its not around, I know its around, but its not nearly as popular as it used to be.

A billion records? No.
Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Assassin_87

:lol: I doubt that, given that Elvis and The Beatles both sold over 1 Billion records, and Led Zeppelin has sold about 350 Million records and AC/DC about 300 Million. No one these days gets there, they can get close, but rock is just not what it used to be, the 90s was the last age of true, rock, BUT, it can come back, these newer bands have the ability to bring rock back, im not saying its not around, I know its around, but its not nearly as popular as it used to be. Kevlar101

Are you saying that the only way music can be good is if it sells incredibly well? Are you saying that you only listen to, and take seriously, music that is accepted and bought into by a wide audience?

Or maybe you're trying to imply that the only way one can push boundaries in rock music is to outdo older rock musicians in some sort of album sales race.

lol

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="Assassin_87"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Hey, in my original list, I had like 10 80s songs and 2 90s songs. Now theres like 25 80s songs and 7 90s. Part 2 has a lot of 80s and 90s stuff, so the "Dad-Rock" is not as heavy in part 2.Kevlar101

So? Big deal if it's not popular. It's still there.

I cannot count how many times I've said this to people like you. Turn off the radio! Look on the Internet for good bands, they are ALL over the place!

Trust me. When I was 13 years old, I was just like you. "Everything after 1995 sucks. Back in the day, musicians actually had 'real' talent!" Been there, done that. Bottom line; boy, are you missing out on some great music. Start branching out, there really is good stuff out there.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]:lol: I doubt that, given that Elvis and The Beatles both sold over 1 Billion records, and Led Zeppelin has sold about 350 Million records and AC/DC about 300 Million. No one these days gets there, they can get close, but rock is just not what it used to be, the 90s was the last age of true, rock, BUT, it can come back, these newer bands have the ability to bring rock back, im not saying its not around, I know its around, but its not nearly as popular as it used to be. Assassin_87

Are you saying that the only way music can be good is if it sells incredibly well? Are you saying that you only listen to, and take seriously, music that is accepted and bought into by a wide audience?

Or maybe you're trying to imply that the only way one can push boundaries in rock music is to outdo older rock musicians in some sort of album sales race.

lol

Did I say that? No, I did not, In fact, there are a lot of less-popular bands that I happen to love.
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="Assassin_87"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]:lol: I doubt that, given that Elvis and The Beatles both sold over 1 Billion records, and Led Zeppelin has sold about 350 Million records and AC/DC about 300 Million. No one these days gets there, they can get close, but rock is just not what it used to be, the 90s was the last age of true, rock, BUT, it can come back, these newer bands have the ability to bring rock back, im not saying its not around, I know its around, but its not nearly as popular as it used to be. Kevlar101

lol

Did I say that? No, I did not, In fact, there are a lot of less-popular bands that I happen to love.

Such as...?

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="Assassin_87"]

TheFatPerson

I cannot count how many times I've said this to people like you. Turn off the radio! Look on the Internet for good bands, they are ALL over the place!

Trust me. When I was 13 years old, I was just like you. "Everything after 1995 sucks. Back in the day, musicians actually had 'real' talent!" Been there, done that. Bottom line; boy, are you missing out on some great music. Start branching out, there really is good stuff out there.

How many times do I have to say this to people like YOU! 1st: Where in the nine circles of hell did 1995 come from? I love a lot of music after 1995, I even like some 2000s rock, but I just did not find the 2000s stuff good enough for this list. I have looked around on the internet, I love this new wave Alternative rock band called Naked Walrus, they are awesome, they formed in 2010. Along with a few others, dont assume that I am tightly wound to one kind of music.
Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Assassin_87

Did I say that? No, I did not, In fact, there are a lot of less-popular bands that I happen to love.Kevlar101

You didn't explicitly state that, but you certainly implied it. The entire general message of your post, in fact, was what I was referencing with my own. You were acting as if somehow the decreased popularity of rock music is caused by a decrease in the quality of the music within the genre.

Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Assassin_87

How many times do I have to say this to people like YOU! 1st: Where in the nine circles of hell did 1995 come from? I love a lot of music after 1995, I even like some 2000s rock, but I just did not find the 2000s stuff good enough for this list. I have looked around on the internet, I love this new wave Alternative rock band called Naked Walrus, they are awesome, they formed in 2010. Along with a few others, dont assume that I am tightly wound to one kind of music.Kevlar101

Isn't that your cousin's brother's band (or something like that) that sounds almost identical to Nickelback?

What are some other bands from this millenium that you enjoy, aside from the band of a relative which you do internet advertising work for?

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] :lol: I doubt that, given that Elvis and The Beatles both sold over 1 Billion records, and Led Zeppelin has sold about 350 Million records and AC/DC about 300 Million. No one these days gets there, they can get close, but rock is just not what it used to be, the 90s was the last age of true, rock, BUT, it can come back, these newer bands have the ability to bring rock back, im not saying its not around, I know its around, but its not nearly as popular as it used to be. Kevlar101

How many times do I have to say this to people like YOU! 1st: Where in the nine circles of hell did 1995 come from? I love a lot of music after 1995, I even like some 2000s rock, but I just did not find the 2000s stuff good enough for this list. I have looked around on the internet, I love this new wave Alternative rock band called Naked Walrus, they are awesome, they formed in 2010. Along with a few others, dont assume that I am tightly wound to one kind of music.

Oh yeah. Your brother's band that you made that alternative rock thread yesterday just to promote their music. I get it now.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]How many times do I have to say this to people like YOU! 1st: Where in the nine circles of hell did 1995 come from? I love a lot of music after 1995, I even like some 2000s rock, but I just did not find the 2000s stuff good enough for this list. I have looked around on the internet, I love this new wave Alternative rock band called Naked Walrus, they are awesome, they formed in 2010. Along with a few others, dont assume that I am tightly wound to one kind of music.Assassin_87

Isn't that your cousin's brother's band (or something like that) that sounds almost identical to Nickelback?

What are some other bands from this millenium that you enjoy, aside from the band of a relative which you do internet advertising work for?

Its my sisters boyfriends band and how do they sound like Nickelback? I own a Nickelback album (I regret ever wasting my money on it :P ) and I when compared to Naked Walrus songs like 'The Perfect One', and 'Temptation', there is no similarity and I really do not see how they are in the slightest way similar.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
did not really think about WHERE I placed them :PKevlar101
Then what's the point of a ranked list?
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kevlar101
[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] did not really think about WHERE I placed them :PLZ71

2 things: If you had actually READ what I said, you might realize that there were just 2 songs that I did not care where I placed them. Just TWO. 2. 2nd: These kinds of lists are not really about ranks, but more about a way to showcase the Top 100, a songs position in the top 100 does not really matter, what matters is that its actually IN the top 100. #1 matters though.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178879 Posts
It's nice that you wanted to share your blog and all....but that list sucks.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LZ71
[QUOTE="LZ71"][QUOTE="Kevlar101"] did not really think about WHERE I placed them :PKevlar101

2 things: If you had actually READ what I said, you might realize that there were just 2 songs that I did not care where I placed them. Just TWO. 2. 2nd: These kinds of lists are not really about ranks, but more about a way to showcase the Top 100, a songs position in the top 100 does not really matter, what matters is that its actually IN the top 100. #1 matters though.

If the list is only about showcasing songs, then why only rank number one? Why not number two, or three? What's the point of ranking one song and saying it is superior to all others, and then not saying anything else about any other song, other than "it's on the list?"
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Kevlar101
It's nice that you wanted to share your blog and all....but that list sucks.LJS9502_basic
Ok, what about it sucks so bad? I did everything you guys said to do, I expanded to 100, I added more 80s and 90s music (I'm proud of that :) ) and and I added lesser known, less mainstream music. Whats wrong with it now?
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kevlar101
[QUOTE="LZ71"][QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="LZ71"] Then what's the point of a ranked list?

If the list is only about showcasing songs, then why only rank number one? Why not number two, or three? What's the point of ranking one song and saying it is superior to all others, and then not saying anything else about any other song, other than "it's on the list?"

you're being too analytical, just forget what I said about "#1 Matters", forget it, I was wrong, this list is just to showcase the top 100 greatest, it does not exactly matter what order they are in.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]It's nice that you wanted to share your blog and all....but that list sucks.Kevlar101
Ok, what about it sucks so bad? I did everything you guys said to do, I expanded to 100, I added more 80s and 90s music (I'm proud of that :) ) and and I added lesser known, less mainstream music. Whats wrong with it now?

Lesser known? Every song on that list is mainstream and most are played frequently. And most of them do, in fact, suck.
Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]It's nice that you wanted to share your blog and all....but that list sucks.Kevlar101

why do you care what others think?
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LZ71

What kind of list are you even trying to make in the first place? If you're going for "My personal favorite 100 songs of all time" then why in the f*** do you care what anybody else says about it? Sure, people can post their opinions about it, and you can take some things from them (like give some more recent music a try), but in the end it's your list. Changing the actual music on it to appease others doesn't make any sense. If you're trying to make a list of the best 100 rock songs of all time in general, then you should realize that everyone will disagree with it in some way. I personally think that Creed shouldn't be within sight of a top 100 list, but that's me. You obviously like them, and so do others. You're going to disappoint someone by making a list. Trying to change it all the time will just annoy different people each time.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]It's nice that you wanted to share your blog and all....but that list sucks.Swanogt19

Hush. I want to know which of those mainstream songs he considers lesser known.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
A lot different from what my top list would look like. :P
DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DharmaMember77
Member since 2010 • 2377 Posts

[QUOTE="Swanogt19"][QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Ok, what about it sucks so bad? I did everything you guys said to do, I expanded to 100, I added more 80s and 90s music (I'm proud of that :) ) and and I added lesser known, less mainstream music. Whats wrong with it now?LJS9502_basic

Is this the same guy who criticizes critic's lists for choosing "obscure" choices?

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Kevlar101
[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]It's nice that you wanted to share your blog and all....but that list sucks.LJS9502_basic

Lesser known? Every song on that list is mainstream and most are played frequently. And most of them do, in fact, suck.

How frequently do you hear "Rocky Mountain Way' or "Black Betty" or "Scar Tissue" or "Long Distance Runaround" or "Go Your Own Way" or "Surrender" or "La Grange" or "Here I Go Again" or "Miss You" or "Are You Ready" or "Black Magic Woman" on the radio? GIVE PART 2 A CHANCE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Swanogt19"] why do you care what others think? DharmaMember77

Is this the same guy who criticizes critic's lists for choosing "obscure" choices?

Still whining I see...
DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DharmaMember77

[QUOTE="DharmaMember77"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Hush. I want to know which of those mainstream songs he considers lesser known.LJS9502_basic

Still whining I see...

Still being a hypocrite I see.......

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Ok, what about it sucks so bad? I did everything you guys said to do, I expanded to 100, I added more 80s and 90s music (I'm proud of that :) ) and and I added lesser known, less mainstream music. Whats wrong with it now?Kevlar101

How frequently do you hear "Rocky Mountain Way' or "Black Betty" or "Scar Tissue" or "Long Distance Runaround" or "Go Your Own Way" or "Surrender" or "La Grange" or "Here I Go Again" or "Miss You" or "Are You Ready" or "Black Magic Woman" on the radio? GIVE PART 2 A CHANCE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of those songs are by The Rolling Stones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Fleetwood Mac. aka some of the most mainstream bands ever.

Mainstream's fine, but when you say "I tried to include less mainstream music" and use Scar Tissue (a single off of an album that sold over 16 million copies) as an example...cmon.

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Ok, what about it sucks so bad? I did everything you guys said to do, I expanded to 100, I added more 80s and 90s music (I'm proud of that :) ) and and I added lesser known, less mainstream music. Whats wrong with it now?Kevlar101

A lot of the songs you listed are all incredibly well-known and played often.

Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

"Black Betty"....Ram Ram's (I guess you could say cover of) "Black Betty"?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Lesser known? Every song on that list is mainstream and most are played frequently. And most of them do, in fact, suck.TheFatPerson

A lot of the songs you listed are all incredibly well-known and played often.

All of them actually....
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

TheFatPerson

Still whining I see...

I see you don't understand what that word means.....:lol:
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Still whining I see...LJS9502_basic

Glitchspot being glitchspot again?

DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DharmaMember77

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Still whining I see...LJS9502_basic

*sees person put mainstream songs in their list of favorites

Jesus Christ this list sucks there are so many mainstream songs here

*sees person put a list of lesser known films in their list of favorites

Jesus Christ what a bunch of pretentious film snobs who are just trying to make themselves seem more knowledgable

Looks like I have a complete understanding of the word and you fit the definition perfectly

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

TheFatPerson

Glitchspot being glitchspot again?

It does seem to have messed up the quotes. Did they ever fix the PMs? They weren't working today.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

DharmaMember77

Jesus Christ what a bunch of pretentious film snobs who are just trying to make themselves seem more knowledgable

Looks like I have a perfect understanding of the word and you fit the definition perfectly

Actually I don't care what he puts on his list. But since you are clearly confused over the discussion.....he said he put lesser known songs on his list. As the songs he selected are ALL mainstream and played frequently that is not true. Which is what I called him on. His description of the familiarity of the songs. You on the other hand are hopelessly lost in the conversation and still whining because your list was a bunch of crappy old movies. Here's a tissue....
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LZ71
This should turn out well.
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
lol ljs
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LJS9502_basic
lol ljssammyjenkis898
At least I understood the conversation. Sadly DM did not.:lol:
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#49 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
I see this thread is going well.
DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DharmaMember77

[QUOTE="DharmaMember77"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I see you don't understand what that word means.....:lol:LJS9502_basic

Looks like I have a perfect understanding of the word and you fit the definition perfectly

Actually I don't care what he puts on his list. But since you are clearly confused over the discussion.....he said he put lesser known songs on his list. As the songs he selected are ALL mainstream and played frequently that is not true. Which is what I called him on. His description of the familiarity of the songs. You on the other hand are hopelessly lost in the conversation and still whining because your list was a bunch of crappy old movies. Here's a tissue....

Which ones in particular were crappy?