The week of Monday, August 13

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Greetings friends. What have we planned for the coming week? Internet your itinerary. Any adventures ahead? Vacation? Quests? Or joining us white collar slaves in being chained to a corporate desk? Preparing for your first year of college? Hustling hoodlums harboring heroin? Attempting to beat one E. Praline at making the worst OT threads of the month? Wasting blackberry batteries on the cute girl from the bar this weekend? Questions, questions. Or, God forbid, are we just reopening a cold case of same old sh*t?
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

This week?.....this week.....um.....work out, do some paper work for my student loan, and finish reading a certain book. Maybe finish Dead Space. Yep my friends, I'm doin it big this week.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
I'm just going to practice driving more and spend time with my sister, who arrived just yesterday. And also try my best to stay the fvck away from certain family members.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

I plan to work 40 hours, buy a car, apply at school to tutor on Fridays, apply at a bunch of places to wait tables on weekend nights, do some volunteer sh*t this Saturday, contact school regarding loan stuff and get that sh*t squared away, drink, play video games, and waste time on the internet -- ALL WHILE GETTING 8 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MrPraline
For me it will be mostly work. Though next weekend we're going away on a thingy to celebrate my parent's [censored] year marriage anniversary.
I'm just going to practice driving more and spend time with my sister, who arrived just yesterday. And also try my best to stay the fvck away from certain family members.ghoklebutter
Sounds good to me. Spending the time with the sis that is. Very important.

This week?.....this week.....um.....work out, do some paper work for my student loan, and finish reading a certain book. Maybe finish Dead Space. Yep my friends, I'm doin it big this week.

BossPerson
Hah. Living the life bro. Sounds good.
ScorpionTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ScorpionTroll
Member since 2012 • 810 Posts

I'll be getting my Mosin back after having the front sight worked on. Nothing terribly exciting.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Same thing I did last week, pretty much nothing.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MrPraline

I plan to work 40 hours, buy a car, apply at school to tutor on Fridays, apply at a bunch of places to wait tables on weekend nights, do some volunteer sh*t this Saturday, contact school regarding loan stuff and get that sh*t squared away, drink, play video games, and waste time on the internet -- ALL WHILE GETTING 8 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT.

coolbeans90
Hero. Hit me up on dat #IRC during the wasted internet hours.
jaycouvera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jaycouvera
Member since 2003 • 280 Posts
visiting my boyfriend after months of being apart, which means days of makeup romping. wrap up projects for clients. might shop for a new bike.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Gonna relax, start school on my birthday the 23rd :(
Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

Work, gym, and applying for jobs.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#12 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

Greetings friends. What have we planned for the coming week? Internet your itinerary. Any adventures ahead? Vacation? Quests? Or joining us white collar slaves in being chained to a corporate desk? Preparing for your first year of college? Hustling hoodlums harboring heroin? Attempting to beat one E. Praline at making the worst OT threads of the month? Wasting blackberry batteries on the cute girl from the bar this weekend? Questions, questions. Or, God forbid, are we just reopening a cold case of same old sh*t? MrPraline
E. Praline? You're name's Escherichia, I thought your name was Alex. "wasting blackberry batteries", where do you get your blackberries from?, the ones I get at Stop and Shop or PriceRite don't come with batteries.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 coolbeans90

Oh, I also need to watch Breaking Bad. I've fallen dreadfully behind on TV. I might as well get that knocked out tonight.

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

MrPraline

Hero. Hit me up on dat #IRC during the wasted internet hours.

Damn straight, bro.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ghoklebutter

Sounds good to me. Spending the time with the sis that is. Very important..MrPraline

And I find ranting with her about stupid sh!t in the family to be most delightful. She deals with a lot more silly family conservatism than I do since she's a woman.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MrPraline
visiting my boyfriend after months of being apart, which means days of makeup romping. wrap up projects for clients. might shop for a new bike.jaycouvera
Hah, nice one. I miss visits like that. Wrapping up projects sounds familiar.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
Go to class.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BossPerson
Gonna relax, start school on my birthday the 23rd :(Fightingfan
Damn. That's early.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 whipassmt

the only thing out of the usual I'll be doing is sitting in on a black belt test.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]Greetings friends. What have we planned for the coming week? Internet your itinerary. Any adventures ahead? Vacation? Quests? Or joining us white collar slaves in being chained to a corporate desk? Preparing for your first year of college? Hustling hoodlums harboring heroin? Attempting to beat one E. Praline at making the worst OT threads of the month? Wasting blackberry batteries on the cute girl from the bar this weekend? Questions, questions. Or, God forbid, are we just reopening a cold case of same old sh*t? whipassmt

E. Praline? You're name's Escherichia, I thought your name was Alex. "wasting blackberry batteries", where do you get your blackberries from?, the ones I get at Stop and Shop or PriceRite don't come with batteries.

There's a battery but it can be recharged. Used those words for the purpose of alliteration. ;3 And um, was referring to my name's origins, Eric Praline, not any real name. Can't have a fatwa on me and all. : >
Oh, I also need to watch Breaking Bad. I've fallen dreadfully behind on TV. I might as well get that knocked out tonight.coolbeans90
I'm behind as well. Think I can catch up tonight. 5x3 + 5x4.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]Sounds good to me. Spending the time with the sis that is. Very important..ghoklebutter

And I find ranting with her about stupid sh!t in the family to be most delightful. She deals with a lot more silly family conservatism than I do since she's a woman.

Haha, I can imagine. How much does she know re: you know what? And yeah I'm starting class on the 31st, but I will receive everything sometime this week so might prepare.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]Sounds good to me. Spending the time with the sis that is. Very important..MrPraline

Haha, I can imagine. How much does she know re: you know what? And yeah I'm starting class on the 31st, but I will receive everything sometime this week so might prepare.

Not a whole lot, though she's knows more than enough about the silly rules imposed on her (wearing long and baggy clothes, not being too masculine, etc.).

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Gonna relax, start school on my birthday the 23rd :(BossPerson
Damn. That's early.

Well I'm in school at the moment, so not really 'starting', but my fall session starts 8/23.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

ghoklebutter

Not a whole lot, though she's knows more than enough about the silly rules imposed on her (wearing long and baggy clothes, not being too masculine, etc.).

Oh I meant know about your situation.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts
Going to Cedar Point on Tuesday.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]Greetings friends. What have we planned for the coming week? Internet your itinerary. Any adventures ahead? Vacation? Quests? Or joining us white collar slaves in being chained to a corporate desk? Preparing for your first year of college? Hustling hoodlums harboring heroin? Attempting to beat one E. Praline at making the worst OT threads of the month? Wasting blackberry batteries on the cute girl from the bar this weekend? Questions, questions. Or, God forbid, are we just reopening a cold case of same old sh*t? MrPraline

There's a battery but it can be recharged. Used those words for the purpose of alliteration. ;3 And um, was referring to my name's origins, Eric Praline, not any real name. Can't have a fatwa on me and all.

Okay I see, I googled Eric Praline, he's a guy from Monty Python. For all these months i thought your username referred to Praline's ice cream.

And the blackberries I get at Stop and Shop do not come with batteries.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

I have Monday and Thursday off work. But i guess its just same old same old.

Wake up, eat, go t'gym (or try to), play some vidja games, not go out with my non-existent friends and wank myself into a stupour.

I love my life.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MrPraline
Going to Cedar Point on Tuesday.PonchoTaco
Nice. Show the Millennium Force who's boss for me since I will probably never make it there.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Part-time teaching job starts this week, meaning I'll finally get paid to teach after years of just filling in as a favor, etc. Not a dream job but it's a start - finally gonna put that MA to use.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="whipassmt"] E. Praline? You're name's Escherichia, I thought your name was Alex. "wasting blackberry batteries", where do you get your blackberries from?, the ones I get at Stop and Shop or PriceRite don't come with batteries.

whipassmt

There's a battery but it can be recharged. Used those words for the purpose of alliteration. ;3 And um, was referring to my name's origins, Eric Praline, not any real name. Can't have a fatwa on me and all.

Okay I see, I googled Eric Praline, he's a guy from Monty Python. For all these months i thought your username referred to Praline's ice cream.

Yeah, Mr. Praline is the guy in the Dead Parrot sketch. And Fish License. And I only now noticed you were talking about different (black)berries, lol.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] Haha, I can imagine. How much does she know re: you know what? And yeah I'm starting class on the 31st, but I will receive everything sometime this week so might prepare.MrPraline

Well, she shares pretty much all of my views, so I've told her a lot. And she supports me all the way. Definitely one of my favorite family members.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

ghoklebutter

Well, she shares pretty much all of my views, so I've told her a lot. And she supports me all the way. Definitely one of my favorite family members.

Good to hear. Should be fun this week then. :> Im mostly just going to get some sh*t done and maybe survive the year after all.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
Since I go back to school next week I'll be picking up my school schedule while trying to cram a summer's worth of reading and essays in, and also getting into a community-wide capture the flag game. Other than that, not much beyond trying to finish up Demon's Souls, avoid a girl and get my Kindle fixed.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

What's ghokle's situation...? :|

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MrPraline
Since I go back to school next week I'll be picking up my school schedule while trying to cram a summer's worth of reading and essays in, and also getting into a community-wide capture the flag game. Other than that, not much beyond trying to finish up Demon's Souls, avoid a girl and get my Kindle fixed. LZ71
avoid a girl doesn't sound very good she's not pregnant is she?
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] Oh I meant know about your situation.MrPraline

Good to hear. Should be fun this week then. :> Im mostly just going to get some sh*t done and maybe survive the year after all.

Indeed. :>

Your plans sound nice as well. Wedding anniversaries can be pretty fun. And I think we'll both survive since this year isn't too bad so far.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 coolbeans90

I just want the next five months to fly by as quickly as humanly possible.

Story of my life.

BUT THE GRASS WILL BE GREENER THIS TIME

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MrPraline
BUT THE GRASS WILL BE GREENER THIS TIMEcoolbeans90
new dealer?
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Gonna take a walk tomorrow and get some apples, next day I go biking and have a samerch by the river. After that I forgot.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ghoklebutter

Ilovegames1992
Most people in the family are unaware of my apostasy from Islam.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BossPerson
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

ghoklebutter
Most people in the family are unaware of my apostasy from Islam.

Isn;t that like the ultimate sin in Islam? Pretending to be a muslim when your actually a non-believer? There's a term for that.... Anyways, Ill meet you up when were in the deepest circle of hell.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]There's a battery but it can be recharged. Used those words for the purpose of alliteration. ;3 And um, was referring to my name's origins, Eric Praline, not any real name. Can't have a fatwa on me and all. MrPraline

Yeah, Mr. Praline is the guy in the Dead Parrot sketch. And Fish License. And I only now noticed you were talking about different (black)berries, lol.

lol. I figured you didn't know that Stop and Shop and PriceRite were grocery stores, that's why I did the link. Stop and Shop is mainly in the Northeastern U.S. so I guess you don't have them in Netherlands (though it is actually owned by a Dutch company).

IdioticIcarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 IdioticIcarus
Member since 2012 • 2167 Posts

I'm sort of on vacation right now, visiting family in Utah. I'm driving back home on Tuesday. Then when I get home I'm cleaning out all my crap and having a yard sale with my brother and sister. That's all for this week.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="whipassmt"] Okay I see, I googled Eric Praline, he's a guy from Monty Python. For all these months i thought your username referred to Praline's ice cream.

whipassmt

lol. I figured you didn't know that Stop and Shop and PriceRite were grocery stores, that's why I did the link. Stop and Shop is mainly in the Northeastern U.S. so I guess you don't have them in Netherlands (though it is actually owned by a Dutch company).

Oh, Ahold, nice. They own my go to supermarket, liquor store and drugstore here. Good customer.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

[QUOTE="LZ71"]Since I go back to school next week I'll be picking up my school schedule while trying to cram a summer's worth of reading and essays in, and also getting into a community-wide capture the flag game. Other than that, not much beyond trying to finish up Demon's Souls, avoid a girl and get my Kindle fixed. MrPraline

:lol: No, nothing that serious. Just stupid high school bull****. She's...promiscuous, to say the least, and in a relationship with a friend of mine that's starting to turn sour. He's trying to work things out with her and she's trying to...get a workout. I just don't want to be involved with her or the situation at all.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="LZ71"]Since I go back to school next week I'll be picking up my school schedule while trying to cram a summer's worth of reading and essays in, and also getting into a community-wide capture the flag game. Other than that, not much beyond trying to finish up Demon's Souls, avoid a girl and get my Kindle fixed. LZ71

:lol: No, nothing that serious. Just stupid high school bull****. She's...promiscuous, to say the least, and in a relationship with a friend of mine that's starting to turn sour. He's trying to work things out with her and she's trying to...get a workout. I just don't want to be involved with her or the situation at all.

Sounds like a wise move. Keep away from that, yes.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] Yeah, Mr. Praline is the guy in the Dead Parrot sketch. And Fish License. And I only now noticed you were talking about different (black)berries, lol.MrPraline

Oh, Ahold, nice. They own my go to supermarket, liquor store and drugstore here. Good customer.

Who do the Dutch pronounce Ahold, do they say Ah-hold? The way most Anglophones would pronounce Ahold sounds kind of dirty if you know what I mean.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
Today is my grandmother's birthday, so after work I'm going to go visit her. Aside from that I have absolutely zero plans, except to not be so hung over I can't make it into work on Tuesday and Thursday respectively.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="whipassmt"] lol. I figured you didn't know that Stop and Shop and PriceRite were grocery stores, that's why I did the link. Stop and Shop is mainly in the Northeastern U.S. so I guess you don't have them in Netherlands (though it is actually owned by a Dutch company).

whipassmt

Who do the Dutch pronounce Ahold, do they say Ah-hold? The way most Anglophones would pronounce Ahold sounds kind of dirty if you know what I mean.

hah you're right, and yes Ah old. No "hey" sound.
SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
I plan on finally getting around to watching/reading some stuff I've been keeping off for a while. I plan on putting some study in during the week too.