The top 3 things Atheists frequently misunderstand about Christians

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"][QUOTE="SaintWalrus"] He does work in mysterious ways When I lost my Job, I didn't curse God Sure I was made but I didn't I prayed to him every night and asked him to make the situation better Well, two months later, I had to sell my car. Did I yell at God? No. Because he's testing me. You failed his test by turning Deist. Survival of the fittestOverlord93

How is God getting you fired and making you sell your car a "test"? That makes absolutely no sense.

Sounds more like god being a massive dick to me

Yea either that or mentally ill.
SaintWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 SaintWalrus
Member since 2011 • 1715 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"][QUOTE="KC_Hokie"]

Christians like to think God listens to prayers and sometimes answers those prayers. Why does God sometimes answer and other times does not? And why are certain 'miracles' performed while others get ignored? Why does God allow good people to suffer and bad people to profit?

Because this 'all knowing, loving' God "works in mysterious ways".

And that's the kind of b.s. logic that turned me into a deist.

KC_Hokie
He does work in mysterious ways When I lost my Job, I didn't curse God Sure I was made but I didn't I prayed to him every night and asked him to make the situation better Well, two months later, I had to sell my car. Did I yell at God? No. Because he's testing me. You failed his test by turning Deist. Survival of the fittest

How is God getting you fired and making you sell your car a "test"? That makes absolutely no sense.

You've probably never read First Corinthians Just another clueless non-believer Move along
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"][QUOTE="SaintWalrus"] He does work in mysterious ways When I lost my Job, I didn't curse God Sure I was made but I didn't I prayed to him every night and asked him to make the situation better Well, two months later, I had to sell my car. Did I yell at God? No. Because he's testing me. You failed his test by turning Deist. Survival of the fittestSaintWalrus

You've probably never read First Corinthians Just another clueless non-believer Move along

Or you could elaborate on what you meant. But I'm guessing you won't.

SaintWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SaintWalrus

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"][QUOTE="KC_Hokie"]How is God getting you fired and making you sell your car a "test"? That makes absolutely no sense. worlock77

It goes back to my slot machine analysis God doesn't want to baby you through life, he wants to help you So he "Tests" you by not helping you in times of crisis until you can't take it Because just when you think you've hit your limit, the holy spirit comes and helps. At that point The strength you gain is so enormous, your life is so much better
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"] You've probably never read First Corinthians Just another clueless non-believer Move alongSaintWalrus

It goes back to my slot machine analysis God doesn't want to baby you through life, he wants to help you So he "Tests" you by not helping you in times of crisis until you can't take it Because just when you think you've hit your limit, the holy spirit comes and helps. At that point The strength you gain is so enormous, your life is so much better

Sounds to me like this God of your is on an alcohol/drug induced binge 99.9% of the time. During that binge he breaks out his dart board and throws a few darts at a wall of names. Those are the people he 'mysteriously' miracles on when he sobers up regardless of where the dart landed.

SaintWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SaintWalrus

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

KC_Hokie

Sounds to me like this God of your is on an alcohol/drug induced binge 99.9% of the time. During that binge he breaks out his dart board and throws a few darts at a wall of names. Those are they people he 'mysteriously' miracles on when he sobers up regardless of where the dart landed.

That's why they're called Miracles you dodo If they HAPPENED to EVERYONE they wouldnt BE MIRACLES Mass Miracles are no longer needed the world is happily enhabited by over 1 billion faithful.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"] You've probably never read First Corinthians Just another clueless non-believer Move alongSaintWalrus

So what of the people dying from starvation and disease in Africa? Is God testing them?

SaintWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SaintWalrus

worlock77

So what of the people dying from starvation and disease in Africa? Is God testing them?

Result of human free will Slavery left Africa in pieces Slavery is a result from evil
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 worlock77

[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"]

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"] It goes back to my slot machine analysis God doesn't want to baby you through life, he wants to help you So he "Tests" you by not helping you in times of crisis until you can't take it Because just when you think you've hit your limit, the holy spirit comes and helps. At that point The strength you gain is so enormous, your life is so much betterSaintWalrus

Sounds to me like this God of your is on an alcohol/drug induced binge 99.9% of the time. During that binge he breaks out his dart board and throws a few darts at a wall of names. Those are they people he 'mysteriously' miracles on when he sobers up regardless of where the dart landed.

That's why they're called Miracles you dodo If they HAPPENED to EVERYONE they wouldnt BE MIRACLES Mass Miracles are no longer needed the world is happily enhabited by over 1 billion faithful.

So God's reached his quota and "f*ck everyone else"?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"] It goes back to my slot machine analysis God doesn't want to baby you through life, he wants to help you So he "Tests" you by not helping you in times of crisis until you can't take it Because just when you think you've hit your limit, the holy spirit comes and helps. At that point The strength you gain is so enormous, your life is so much betterSaintWalrus

Result of human free will Slavery left Africa in pieces Slavery is a result from evil

But God has the ability to help them. Why does he not?

SaintWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SaintWalrus

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"][QUOTE="KC_Hokie"]Sounds to me like this God of your is on an alcohol/drug induced binge 99.9% of the time. During that binge he breaks out his dart board and throws a few darts at a wall of names. Those are they people he 'mysteriously' miracles on when he sobers up regardless of where the dart landed.

worlock77

sOMETIMES other people have to suffer to show people the way to christ Like a man going on a mission trip to africa to help starving people He is so thankful for the opportunity to go that his faith in christ manifests and he goes to more christians
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Why are people debating with a known troll?

SaintWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SaintWalrus

If God chooses you to show the way for other people, then you stand faithful and serve your father

It will all be worth it when you're standing at those gates and you hear God say

"well done."

Nothing can top that satisfactioN

That's eternal life, friend.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"] That's why they're called Miracles you dodo If they HAPPENED to EVERYONE they wouldnt BE MIRACLES Mass Miracles are no longer needed the world is happily enhabited by over 1 billion faithful.SaintWalrus

sOMETIMES other people have to suffer to show people the way to christ Like a man going on a mission trip to africa to help starving people He is so thankful for the opportunity to go that his faith in christ manifests and he goes to more christians

So millions have to die in Africa so that one man can stand in the pew and prase Jesus in America?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 worlock77

wis3boi

Boredom.

SaintWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SaintWalrus

worlock77

So millions have to die in Africa so that one man can stand in the pew and prase Jesus in America?

Why do you think America is the first to help other countries? Don't you think that SOME divine intervention is going on in this country of ours?
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

worlock77

Boredom.

You win a cookie
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 wis3boi

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"] sOMETIMES other people have to suffer to show people the way to christ Like a man going on a mission trip to africa to help starving people He is so thankful for the opportunity to go that his faith in christ manifests and he goes to more christiansSaintWalrus

Why do you think America is the first to help other countries? Don't you think that SOME divine intervention is going on in this country of ours?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"] sOMETIMES other people have to suffer to show people the way to christ Like a man going on a mission trip to africa to help starving people He is so thankful for the opportunity to go that his faith in christ manifests and he goes to more christiansSaintWalrus

So your answer is "yes" then?

Avatar image for deactivated-59913425220eb
deactivated-59913425220eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-59913425220eb
Member since 2002 • 1772 Posts
Sorry bro this is not very sound theology. One thing that stood out to me was that praying is like a slot machine, that is totally false. God answers every prayer either through yes, no, or silence.
ColdExistence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ColdExistence
Member since 2011 • 974 Posts

1. If God created everything, then who created God?

Answer: Well, If time is a manifestation of the will of God, then therefor he created it and everything governed by time was created by God. Thus, since concepts such as The Beginning, Creation, The end, and etc., are concepts of time and God created the concept of time itself, nothing created God.

2.If God is so kind, then why does he let bad things happen.

Answer: God gave humans the power of free will. He is not responsible for his children's actions just as a mother and father are for their children. You can

teach em and show them the way. But in the end, sooner or later you're just gonna have to let go of the handlebars and let them ride solo.

3. If praying is necessary, then how come God doesn't answer all of your prayers?

Well, you see. With God, things are a bit complicated. God hears and knows all of your prayers and receives them constantly. Sometimes a christian might feel as if they are being ignored by the holy father. But the holy father loves and cares for all of his creations. You see, praying is like a Slot Machine. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. That's just how things work. The bible tells us that we must Pray daily and constantly.

Any questions?

SaintWalrus

1. I never liked this argument. It doesn't matter if it's from the atheist persepctive of the Christian perspective, it just sucks. First of all, this probably isn't something that we as human beings can comprehend, so it's any body's guess. In my opinion, though, the very components that make up the universe could well be independent from having a creator, just like God could be independent from its own creator. Another possibility that is often dismissed by Christians is that the universe and "God" are the same entity, that may or may not fit the definition of a deity.

2. If God allows deadly bacteria to exist, then God is paving the way to the suffering of human beings. It's not like the bacteria have feelings and emotions. They just do what they're designed to do. So, if God is responsible for everything, then he is ultimately responsible for the death of many innocent human beings, just like you would be responsible if you let your rabid dog off its leash and someone died because of it.

3. Clearly he does not. If one family prays for their innocent child to live, and he allows that family's child to die, while allowing another family's child to live, then he is playing favorites. A God that loves all his creations equally would not play favorites. Further more, a loving and just God wouldn't make this slot machine. See reason 2 as to why this slot machine thing is flawed and unfair.

pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts

You see, praying is like a Slot Machine. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. That's just how things work.

SaintWalrus

Uh... if you "sometimes get lucky," it would be awfully easy to attribute it to random chance rather than any sort of divine intervention. This line makes me think you're trolling.

OrkHammer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#73 OrkHammer007
Member since 2006 • 4753 Posts

3. If praying is necessary, then how come God doesn't answer all of your prayers?

Well, you see. With God, things are a bit complicated. God hears and knows all of your prayers and receives them constantly. Sometimes a christian might feel as if they are being ignored by the holy father. But the holy father loves and cares for all of his creations. You see, praying is like a Slot Machine. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. That's just how things work. The bible tells us that we must Pray daily and constantly.

Any questions?

SaintWalrus

Actually, 3 is a function of free will as well. If God stepped in and intervened each and every time someone begged Him to, that person would become devoid of the initiative to act of his own volition. By allowing each person to pursue their life free of interference, He allows each person to exercise their own free will, and thus does not enslave His faithful.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

is it too hard for you to say that sometimes his answer is no?

I'd rather not think that God's rate prayer answering is just a gamble.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#75 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

My concern isn't what atheists belive as it's thier constituitonal right to do so and it doesn't bother me. The thing that DOES bother me though is how some atheists think Christians and other religious people are uneductated and stupid, and then some of the atheists will baically preach to religious people that they are wrong. That's being closed minded and intolerant and is no different from a religoius zealot.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"]3. If praying is necessary, then how come God doesn't answer all of your prayers?

Any questions?

OrkHammer007

Actually, 3 is a function of free will as well. If God stepped in and intervened each and every time someone begged Him to, that person would become devoid of the initiative to act of his own volition. By allowing each person to pursue their life free of interference, He allows each person to exercise their own free will, and thus does not enslave His faithful.

Plus if God intervened then there would be no need for Faith, which would go against the point of God in the first place. It would also take away Free Will to a degree as well, as each person has to choose to belive in God or not, and that's what God wants.

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts

[QUOTE="OrkHammer007"]

[QUOTE="SaintWalrus"]3. If praying is necessary, then how come God doesn't answer all of your prayers?

Any questions?

ShadowMoses900

Plus if God intervened then there would be no need for Faith, which would go against the point of God in the first place. It would also take away Free Will to a degree as well, as each person has to choose to belive in God or not, and that's what God wants.

How do people always seem to know what god wants when it supports them, but when something bad happens or something that goes against their view it becomes "god works in mysterious ways"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-59913425220eb

[QUOTE="OrkHammer007"]

Any questions?

ShadowMoses900

I would have to agree with this as well. Allow me to add that forcing someone to love you is not love at all, I mean this in any sort of relationship.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-59913425220eb

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Person0

How do people always seem to know what god wants when it supports them, but when something bad happens or something that goes against their view it becomes "god works in mysterious ways"

Good observation there. My opinion is perhaps that believers are not entirely focused on God as they should be. They are focused on what they get out of God for selfish gain than how they can glorify God. So when something happens that crosses paths with their goal they are confused and they don't udnerstand why God didn't do what they wanted them to do.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#80 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

one thing christians frequently misunderstand about atheists:

that we care about bad excuses with no arguments about something that don't exist.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#81 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

My concern isn't what atheists belive as it's thier constituitonal right to do so and it doesn't bother me. The thing that DOES bother me though is how some atheists think Christians and other religious people are uneductated and stupid, and then some of the atheists will baically preach to religious people that they are wrong. That's being closed minded and intolerant and is no different from a religoius zealot.

ShadowMoses900

every extreme is bad, that is true for everything i think, but i've never seen an extremist atheist do the things an extremist religious does. its just sickening

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="OrkHammer007"]Actually, 3 is a function of free will as well. If God stepped in and intervened each and every time someone begged Him to, that person would become devoid of the initiative to act of his own volition. By allowing each person to pursue their life free of interference, He allows each person to exercise their own free will, and thus does not enslave His faithful.

Person0

We live in a broken world, and humans have free will. As such some humans will choose to do bad things and hurt others, and due to the nature of the this world we live in bad things are going to happen. What's important (to me at least) is to have faith and belive that God loves you and to make the best of your situation, you can't control it, but you can choose to do good with what comes from it.

I recommend watching the movie "Soul Surfer" it will probably answer your question better than I can. I'm a movie buff and the film is ok, it's not pushy with religious views or anything like that, but the message is kind of the same thing I'm trying to say, it just tells it better. I didn't think I would like the movie because I'm not into surfing but it's about alot more than that, and it's a true story too.

Pikdum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Pikdum
Member since 2010 • 2244 Posts

I love how TC creates a thread like this and then creates a thread called "post pictures of breasts here".

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts

[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

We live in a broken world, and humans have free will. As such some humans will choose to do bad things and hurt others, and due to the nature of the this world we live in bad things are going to happen. What's important (to me at least) is to have faith and belive that God loves you and to make the best of your situation, you can't control it, but you can choose to do good with what comes from it.

I recommend watching the movie "Soul Surfer" it will probably answer your question better than I can. I'm a movie buff and the film is ok, it's not pushy with religious views or anything like that, but the message is kind of the same thing I'm trying to say, it just tells it better. I didn't think I would like the movie because I'm not into surfing but it's about alot more than that, and it's a true story too.

It makes no sense though, if something good happens then "god must be rewarding me and watching over me" but if something bad happens then its always " god has a plan and trying to figure it out is pointless"
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Krelian-co

every extreme is bad, that is true for everything i think, but i've never seen an extremist atheist do the things an extremist religious does. its just sickening

Joseph Stalin, atheist who banned religion and killed millions of people, religious or otherwise.

That's just one guy, I could list a bunch more but I don't feel like pulling out the list because that would only promt some atheists on here to pull out there list of religoius hypocrites (TRUE men of God don't hurt others) and that would cause this to turn into a pissing contest.

Socijalisticka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Socijalisticka
Member since 2011 • 1555 Posts

You folks do know that Walrus is just trying satirize Christians.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Person0"] How do people always seem to know what god wants when it supports them, but when something bad happens or something that goes against their view it becomes "god works in mysterious ways"Person0

It makes no sense though, if something good happens then "god must be rewarding me and watching over me" but if something bad happens then its always " god has a plan and trying to figure it out is pointless"

Well it doesn't always make sense, you are right. And everyone, even the religious, have doubts. Even Mother Taressa had doubts sometimes, but she still had faith in God despite that.Take the movie for example, in the story the girl likes surfing and she get's her arm torn off by a Shark, she can no longer surf and considers her life over. However she remains reselent and slowly starts leraning how to surf again little by little, and eventually she get's it and she inspires other people who are disabled and gives them hope.

She also raises money for the tsunami victims in Indonesia and Taihland by getting sponsors for her, she later visits these countries and learns about how bad their life is and how her problem isn't as bad as she thought. So she uses her gift of surfing to raise more money and make their lives better. Today she recnetly raised money forthe victims in Japan and Hati and she is still one of the most competitive surfers today and wins competitions.

Like I was trying to say,you have tohave faith andmake the best of the situation and believe.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 worlock77

That's just one guy, I could list a bunch more but I don't feel like pulling out the list because that would only promt some atheists on here to pull out there list of religoius hypocrites (TRUE men of God don't hurt others) and that would cause this to turn into a pissing contest.

ShadowMoses900

I love "no true Scotsman" arguments.

Communist_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Communist_Soul
Member since 2009 • 3080 Posts

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Joseph Stalin, atheist who banned religion and killed millions of people, religious or otherwise.

When the fvck did you become the authority of the true men of god you fvcking idiot. How the hell do you know god so well that it would actually give two **** about some crumb in the universe. They think they are true men of god that's all that matters doesn't matter if you denounce them which I think they would denounce you for the way you believe. Also stop being so anti-Semitic bloody annoying.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 wis3boi

as the world becomes overrun with sin, more and more souls are sent to fuel the fires of Hell. As the Earth produces heat, our environment becomes increasingly hostile. We must repent to stop our polar ice caps from melting

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
0/10 please try again
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

Communist_Soul

When the fvck did you become the authority of the true men of god you fvcking idiot. How the hell do you know god so well that it would actually give two **** about some crumb in the universe. They think they are true men of god that's all that matters doesn't matter if you denounce them which I think they would denounce you for the way you believe. Also stop being so anti-Semitic bloody annoying.

True Christians and other people of God don't hurt others, it goes against values. Yes you can pull something out of the Old Testament and say yadda yadda yadda killed these people, but that was a VERY different time and culture. I don't consider people like Osama Bin Laden to be men of God like he claimed to be, he wasa monster and is in hell, just like how I don't consider the WBBC wackos to be people of God, they are the complete opposite.

Being a man of God is simply about loving your neighbor and being thankful to God and tyring to be a better person, it's not about judging people or harassing others or starting holy wars.

And I am a Semite, how can I be anti Semitic? lol

Avatar image for blackacidevil96
blackacidevil96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 blackacidevil96
Member since 2006 • 3855 Posts

[QUOTE="Communist_Soul"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

True Christians and other people of God don't hurt others, it goes against values. Yes you can pull something out of the Old Testament and say yadda yadda yadda killed these people, but that was a VERY different time and culture. I don't consider people like Osama Bin Laden to be men of God like he claimed to be, he wasa monster and is in hell, just like how I don't consider the WBBC wackos to be people of God, they are the complete opposite.

Being a man of God is simply about loving your neighbor and being thankful to God and tyring to be a better person, it's not about judging people or harassing others or starting holy wars.

i agree with you shadow, a true man of god loves all. all priests should love grown women just as much as they love little boys.

different time my ass thats such a fvcking cop out. "it doesnt fit with my current belief so that means it doesnt count" sorry chief, no take backs. it was the same crap peddled by the same a$$holes. how about you go piss up a rope and procede to gargle on your deity's knob cheese, dont forget to cup the balls. folks like you are the primary reason the world has the collective IQ of a Dorito.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

1. If God created everything, then who created God?

Answer: Well, If time is a manifestation of the will of God, then therefor he created it and everything governed by time was created by God. Thus, since concepts such as The Beginning, Creation, The end, and etc., are concepts of time and God created the concept of time itself, nothing created God.

2.If God is so kind, then why does he let bad things happen.

Answer: God gave humans the power of free will. He is not responsible for his children's actions just as a mother and father are for their children. You can

teach em and show them the way. But in the end, sooner or later you're just gonna have to let go of the handlebars and let them ride solo.

Any questions?

SaintWalrus

sounds like a load of sh*t to me. christianity is a scheme i would make up if i wanted to get a bunch of people to do what i want.

Communist_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Communist_Soul

[QUOTE="Communist_Soul"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

They do and you can't deny that, like you know their values? No I can pull out something now still born babies god preformed abortions for FREE! God should have given them better values instead of killing everyone and everything.

It really doesn't matter if you don't condisder them men of god, they just follow it a different way than you, he is dead there is no hell, cool they pray to same god as you. No that is just following parts of your holy book. "10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand." Corinthians

"2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

I have no idea why you anti-Semitic doesn't make sense but what ever makes you happy.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Communist_Soul"]

blackacidevil96

i agree with you shadow, a true man of god loves all. all priests should love grown women just as much as they love little boys.

different time my ass thats such a fvcking cop out. "it doesnt fit with my current belief so that means it doesnt count" sorry chief, no take backs. it was the same crap peddled by the same a$$holes. how about you go piss up a rope and procede to gargle on your deity's knob cheese, dont forget to cup the balls. folks like you are the primary reason the world has the collective IQ of a Dorito.

The Constitution was also written at a different time, and we don't even use the origional one called The Articles of Confederation. In that one slavery was allowed along with a bunch of other nasty stuff that would be wrong today, doesn't mean the Constitution doesn't have value or meaning. It is still the fundamenetal aspect of our society and democracies everywhere.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Communist_Soul"]

Communist_Soul

They do and you can't deny that, like you know their values? No I can pull out something now still born babies god preformed abortions for FREE! God should have given them better values instead of killing everyone and everything.

It really doesn't matter if you don't condisder them men of god, they just follow it a different way than you, he is dead there is no hell, cool they pray to same god as you. No that is just following parts of your holy book. "10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand." Corinthians

"2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

I have no idea why you anti-Semitic doesn't make sense but what ever makes you happy.

It's very hard to understand what your saying, your sentence structure and grammar is confusing. And again I AM a Semite! How can I be anti Semitic? That would be like a black person hating black people or Asians hating Asians ect... it makes no sense.

Avatar image for blackacidevil96
blackacidevil96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 blackacidevil96
Member since 2006 • 3855 Posts

[QUOTE="blackacidevil96"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

The Constitution was also written at a different time, and we don't even use the origional one called The Articles of Confederation. In that one slavery was allowed along with a bunch of other nasty stuff that would be wrong today, doesn't mean the Constitution doesn't have value or meaning. It is still the fundamenetal aspect of our society and democracies everywhere.

but im not calling the constitution gospel now am I? and just like the constitution, the bible was created by man. if it was the word of god he wouldnt need to revise it. "sorry guys, i messed up the first draft."

Communist_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Communist_Soul

[QUOTE="Communist_Soul"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

It's very hard to understand what your saying, your sentence structure and grammar is confusing. And again I AM a Semite! How can I be anti Semitic? That would be like a black person hating black people or Asians hating Asians ect... it makes no sense.

They do and you can't deny that, like you know their values?

No I can pull out something now still born babies god preformed abortions for FREE!

God should have given them better values instead of killing everyone and everything.

It really doesn't matter if you don't condisder them men of god, they just follow it a different way than you, he is dead there is no hell, cool they pray to same god as you.

No that is just following parts of your holy book.

"10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand." Corinthians

Better? Match my sentences with yours and you will be good to go. I can break it down further if you like.

I know it makes no sense than why are you anti-semtic.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 worlock77

The Constitution was also written at a different time, and we don't even use the origional one called The Articles of Confederation. In that one slavery was allowed along with a bunch of other nasty stuff that would be wrong today, doesn't mean the Constitution doesn't have value or meaning. It is still the fundamenetal aspect of our society and democracies everywhere.ShadowMoses900

Umm, what? Yes, we do use the original Constitution. The Articles of Confederation was not the Constitution. The Constitution is the Constitution, the very original one. Even at the the Constitution is not rigid, and can by changed by processes defined in the text of the document itsels, so your point is invalid.