The Real Reason Muslims blame the U.S. & Israel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

juden41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 juden41
Member since 2010 • 4447 Posts
They're mad because someone pooped in their turban.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]

The U.S. has been helping their people... ex: Iraq. Also, even modernized Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and such are backwards. Fact is, the Middle East is full of backwards people, and as a result, it's a sh*thole. History has proven this, the ME is not a peaceful place.

Stop removing personal responsibility from the issue. They reason the ME is a sh*thole is because of themselves, and they have to man up and accept it.

champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 champion837
Member since 2012 • 1423 Posts

They reason the ME is a sh*thole is because of themselves, and they have to man up and accept it. kingkong0124

The reason why ME is in shambles is because of not having enough resources, greed and power. How is that the people's fault?

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]They reason the ME is a sh*thole is because of themselves, and they have to man up and accept it. champion837

The reason why ME is in shambles is because of not having enough resources, greed and power. How is that the people's fault?

Every place in the world has people wanting greed and power.

and lol @ resources, ever heard of oil dude?

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

True story: The Middle East as a whole is probably gay according a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study at Harvard University. Widespread speculation blames the prophet Brohammed (PBUH) for this inexplicable f*****ry. More at happy hour.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]

The U.S. has been helping their people... ex: Iraq. Also, even modernized Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and such are backwards. Fact is, the Middle East is full of backwards people, and as a result, it's a sh*thole. History has proven this, the ME is not a peaceful place.

Stop removing personal responsibility from the issue. They reason the ME is a sh*thole is because of themselves, and they have to man up and accept it.

kingkong0124
....The U.S helped Iraq? LOL
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BossPerson

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]

kingkong0124
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kingkong0124

BossPerson

We gave them democracy. If that's not helping, I don't know what is.

champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 champion837

[QUOTE="champion837"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]They reason the ME is a sh*thole is because of themselves, and they have to man up and accept it. kingkong0124

Every place in the world has people wanting greed and power.

and lol @ resources, ever heard of oil dude?

Oil doesn't stop the underdeveloped countries there.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
....The U.S helped Iraq? LOLBossPerson
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kingkong0124

champion837

Who's fault is it then? Ours our theirs?

Liberals always love removing personal responsiblity from the issue, whether it be in economics or in foreign policy. Fact is, it's your fault for the situtation you're in, not someone else's. Stop f*cking blaming people and countries like America (who btw help you) for your failures. Stop being a p*ssy, man up, accept your failures, and move on.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BossPerson

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]kingkong0124

Yea, just stop it.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 coolbeans90

The chain of causality, by and large, seems to be multifactorial (ranked by relevance): DIPLOMACY WARS: COLD WAR EDITION, Israel, Islam, oil, culture clash.

Cold war is by far the most clusterfvckish.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 kingkong0124

BossPerson

Excellent rebuttal. Accept that your country's faults are because of your people (not America) and move the f*ck on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

How do you explain overthrowing the Iranian government and installing a Western puppet?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="BossPerson"] kingkong0124

Excellent rebuttal. Accept that your country's faults are because of your people (not America) and move the f*ck on.

...... Huh what? The United States and West are far more responisble for spreading dictatorships, and supporting authortarian rule than they have ever been with supporting and creating democracy in regions like the Middle East..

champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 champion837
Who's fault is it then? Ours our theirs?

Liberals always love removing personal responsiblity from the issue, whether it be in economics or in foreign policy. Fact is, it's your fault for the situtation you're in, not someone else's. Stop f*cking blaming people and countries like America (who btw help you) for your failures. Stop being a p*ssy, man up, accept your failures, and move on.

kingkong0124
"Who's fault is it then? Ours our theirs?" A lot of it is our fault. That is the point. Do they have an obligation to their country, duh, which is what they are trying to do with the Arab spring. Let's talk about history, a country that gets to be a thriving nation takes many many years, you comparing it to other countries that have developed over time with not only time and money, but with a great infrastructure and a support group helping them.
EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts

[QUOTE="BossPerson"] kingkong0124

Maybe its both .The usa should learn to stay the fuc out off other countries business
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]Aljosa23

How do you explain overthrowing the Iranian government and installing a Western puppet?

We had to beat the commies to it.

WE WERE APPROACHING A PUPPET DICTATOR GAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

coolbeans90

lol yall just mad aboot them nationalizing their oil

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"] EmpCom

Maybe its both .The usa should learn to stay the fuc out off other countries business

The USA can do whatever the f*ck it wants, like it or not. Fact is, stop blaming others for your failures. Accept personal responsibility. Man up.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"] sSubZerOo

...... Huh what? The United States and West are far more responisble for spreading dictatorships, and supporting authortarian rule than they have ever been with supporting and creating democracy in regions like the Middle East..

You're talking about the past dude. Look at Libya in the present. We helped kill Gaddafi, and now these people want to start a Sharia-Law pseudo-democracy. They're fvcking themselves up, not us.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]How do you explain overthrowing the Iranian government and installing a Western puppet?

Aljosa23

lol yall just mad aboot them nationalizing their oil

You just don't understand

This is about freedom

Read your pocket constitution for clarification

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 EmpCom
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="EmpCom"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

The USA can do whatever the f*ck it wants, like it or not. Fact is, stop blaming others for your failures. Accept personal responsibility. Man up.

Yeah the usa can do whatever the fuc it wants and its never its fault when everything goes to hell,
Avatar image for Legendarycr8ter
Legendarycr8ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Legendarycr8ter
Member since 2012 • 354 Posts
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]

BossPerson

So when Bush made everyone in the Western World believe for 5 years that those people were pure evil and the Leading Generals told me before i marched in that we were in hell and shoot first ask questions later we were helping? We literally went in there looking for people but killed more innocent people then the first bomb we dropped in Japan. Then we tried to remove their culture in later years and establish control of how to make their government, and taking oil and when America started realizing, or at least a 3rd of America :lol: realized what we were doing and started complain, the EU followed and we started talking about withdrawing. But more like withdrawing to other ME countries to try and control anyway. Also it didn't work. At this point most of America still thinks those people are hell again, and they are not helping buy looking at a video making fun of them and they reacting the same way as in the video. If we did help them at all it's pointless in every way since there's nothing to show for it.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 coolbeans90

The USA can do whatever the f*ck it wants, like it or not.

kingkong0124

Damn straight, skippy.

ALSO: Something about us not getting oil from Libya, pursuing Al Qaida, dethroning Soviet-backed regimes, OR building military bases strikes me as interesting.

Can anyone elaborate?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Yeah the usa can do whatever the fuc it wants and its never its fault when everything goes to hell, EmpCom
Well, sad to say this but each country is ultimately looking at their own personal interests. welcome to realpolitik

Avatar image for Legendarycr8ter
Legendarycr8ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Legendarycr8ter
Member since 2012 • 354 Posts

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

You're talking about the past dude. Look at Libya in the present. We helped kill Gaddafi, and now these people want to start a Sharia-Law pseudo-democracy. They're fvcking themselves up, not us.

We knew this before we killed Gadaffi, which we put there. U.S. troops and AQlqaeda/Terrorists helping people "remove" dictators with no plans and the fact before then they were nuts was apparently approved. People actually though this would work? Helping Kill Gaddafi was the dumbest thing we could have done, we just helped spread ignorance, and now who's in charge? No one, but I know what groups are manipulating the people into doing things like blowing up embassy's.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="EmpCom"] Maybe its both .The usa should learn to stay the fuc out off other countries businessEmpCom

Yeah the usa can do whatever the fuc it wants and its never its fault when everything goes to hell,

The U.S. largely helped these countries....stop acting like the U.S. is like Satan. And look at the Arab Spring. This is what they do when they get democracy by themselves - they start up pseudo-democracies with the implementation of sharia law and other backwards ideologies.

champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 champion837

kingkong0124

"stop blaming others for your failures" Even though there is blame to the US for their failures? Nice logic there. "Man up." This isn't a football team, these are people's lives, many have been tormented through the things that we have affected over there (like Iraq for instance). This isn't some sort of game, this is their lives, and they are dealing with the effects of the events that have transpired over the past 50 years.
EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 EmpCom
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

The U.S. largely helped these countries....stop acting like the U.S. is like Satan. And look at the Arab Spring. This is what they do when they get democracy by themselves - they start up pseudo-democracies with the implementation of sharia law and other backwards ideologies.

Their choice not yours
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 kingkong0124

champion837

There is little to blame to the U.S. (if anything at all). I'm quite sorry that they're losing their lives. But people need to stand up to these authoritarian regimes. Oh and when they do, please don't start up f*cked up pseudo-democracies.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="EmpCom"] Yeah the usa can do whatever the fuc it wants and its never its fault when everything goes to hell, EmpCom

Their choice not yours

Their choice will continue the cycle of backwardsness.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="EmpCom"] Yeah the usa can do whatever the fuc it wants and its never its fault when everything goes to hell, EmpCom

Their choice not yours

mmmmmmmmmmm

I would not exactly describe Sharia law as a choice by those who are oppressed by it.

The real problem with the U.S. from a standpoint of human welfare, at least in Iraq, is the blood shed to get it where it is now.

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 EmpCom
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Their choice not yours

Which is still their choice
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts

[QUOTE="champion837"]kingkong0124

There is little to blame to the U.S. (if anything at all). I'm quite sorry that they're losing their lives. But people need to stand up to these authoritarian regimes. Oh and when they do, please don't start up f*cked up pseudo-democracies.

Plz stfu u are a proper embarrassment to our nation your logic is the reason we got into iraq ( Bush cowboy polotics).
white_wolf922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 white_wolf922
Member since 2010 • 257 Posts

Maybe if the U.S. hadn't been proping up dicators for decades they woudln't hate the U.S. so much. Maybe if the U.S. wasn't using killing 100's of innocent people they wouldn't hate the U.S. You can't blame them for hating the U.S. it has done a lot of terrible things in the Middle-East and the rest of the world.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 kingkong0124

Allthishate

Plz stfu u are a proper embarrassment to our nation your logic is the reason we got into iraq ( Bush cowboy polotics).

I'll say what I want - freedom of speech. Nice rebuttal, idiot.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 BossPerson

kingkong0124

okay....and the iraq government is some beacon of light? Its an elected authoritarian regime.
McainTehNub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 McainTehNub
Member since 2008 • 599 Posts

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Tell me about the ME's history, historian.

ShadowMoses900

Would take me pages to tell you all of it, but uh..... despite what you think, it's not as simple as "durr hurr they hate u.s/israel because of jealously. hurr"

They hate Israel because they are anti-semitic. And they hate the US in part because we put dictators there, but also because they are brainwashed to hate it. They think the US is the Great Devil of the World.

Many people on Off Topic seem to have a similar attitude unfortunately. They are just kids trying to be cool, they'll grow up eventually.

Arabs are semites.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 kingkong0124

okay....and the iraq government is some beacon of light? Its an elected authoritarian regime. BossPerson

better than Saddam...

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] Would take me pages to tell you all of it, but uh..... despite what you think, it's not as simple as "durr hurr they hate u.s/israel because of jealously. hurr" McainTehNub

They hate Israel because they are anti-semitic. And they hate the US in part because we put dictators there, but also because they are brainwashed to hate it. They think the US is the Great Devil of the World.

Many people on Off Topic seem to have a similar attitude unfortunately. They are just kids trying to be cool, they'll grow up eventually.

Arabs are semites.

No sh*t...it's pretty obvious what he meant though.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 BossPerson

I'm sure he thinks the US had the best interests of the people of Latin America during the cold war as well.....

And overthrowing Mossadgh had some moral reasons behind it as well...

helping Saddam too....and Mubarak.....and Suharto.......and the Saudi Kings.....

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BossPerson

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]okay....and the iraq government is some beacon of light? Its an elected authoritarian regime. kingkong0124

better than Saddam...

That's very debatable. Saddam is one hell of a bastard, but he wasnt rounding up gays and handing them over to religious militias.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

Rofl!!!
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]okay....and the iraq government is some beacon of light? Its an elected authoritarian regime. kingkong0124

better than Saddam...

Not really. Not to mention that Iran is the way they are because we removed one of their biggest competitors.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kingkong0124
he wasnt rounding up gays and handing them over to religious militias. BossPerson
that's their fault dude...stop blaming America.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#98 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
Wonder when the U.S. is going to stop taking it up the ass from Israel
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 kingkong0124
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="EmpCom"] Their choice not yoursEmpCom

Which is still their choice

okay then don't blame America...
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 kingkong0124

Wonder when the U.S. is going to stop taking it up the ass from Israel DroidPhysX

You're a f*cking idiot.