The highest ammount of pain you've ever endured?

• 167 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

smithy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#1 smithy92
Member since 2005 • 896 Posts

^topic title

For me it has to be when my brother hapened to step on my toe with his hard slippers (my toe had an ingrown nail ATM).

ChaosRyder665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ChaosRyder665
Member since 2007 • 23244 Posts
I broke both of my arms at the exact same time.
smithy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#3 smithy92
Member since 2005 • 896 Posts

I broke both of my arms at the exact same time.ChaosRyder665

Ouch how did that happen?

Zagrius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Zagrius
Member since 2002 • 3820 Posts

One day I was reading a book while in my bed, lying on a part of it that you're not supposed to, when suddenly my back started having horrible pains, it felt like... Well, hard to describe. I could hardly stand up and go to my mother's room to complain about it. That's the most horrible pain I ever had to endure. It's probably not as bad as a broken bone or who knows what where you can't even move or speak, but I'd rather not have to suffer that again. I guess I could say that I'm relatively lucky in that regard.

Edit: Huh, oddly enough, I remember slamming into a wall at high speed, and yet it wasn't that painful. When I think about it I'm really lucky.

D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 D9-THC
Member since 2007 • 3081 Posts

I had a compound fracture in one arm and it broke both of my bones in my forearm.

That still wasn't as painful as this one time I was forced to play Halo...

dawnnoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 dawnnoob
Member since 2006 • 948 Posts
umm does emotional pain , count? lol
ChaosRyder665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ChaosRyder665

[QUOTE="ChaosRyder665"]I broke both of my arms at the exact same time.smithy92

Ouch how did that happen?

Skateboarding incident.
PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 PeterPerson
Member since 2007 • 3627 Posts

omg same!!!

DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts
I twisted my ankle while skateboarding, it was very painful at first.
fvjonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fvjonj
Member since 2003 • 661 Posts

When I fell rollerblading and dislocated my elbow.

I don't know how true this is but one of the paramedics told me the type of dislocation I had is one of the most painful non-lethal injuries you can have. I remember my whole body was just convulsing. People said it looked like I was being electricuted. Just from a dislocated elbow???

I don't know what kind of drug they gave me in the hospital, but I have no memory of them resetting my arm. Probably a good thing because my wife said she could hear me screaming as they put the bones back in place.

ChaosRyder665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ChaosRyder665

It isn't exactly the best feeling ever is it?

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#12 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
I had parts of my toenails removed without any anesthetic, not even the numbing spray.
PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PeterPerson

I had parts of my toenails removed without any anesthetic, not even the numbing spray.Tiefster

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

god that must have hurt........ gah! *shudders*

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts
Kidney stone it was aweful I screamed and moaned and fell to my knees, I was put on a stretcher in the emergency room, it is worst then a woman having a baby.
a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 a55assin
Member since 2005 • 7603 Posts

I have a few...I think...can't pick the worst one.

First one was when I jumped off of the roof of my house in Europe...I was like 8. I thought I could fly.

Then there was the time the dentist couldn't get the painkillers to work....it's a different pain than a broken arm or a cut...

Hmm...fell asleep on a huge ass fireant hive.

My dog dog thought he could bite through my muscle and into the bone in my arm.

Can't remember much more...mostly in Europe.

EDIT: How could I forget....I tried to chop wood when the axe slipped and hit my leg....thankfully it stopped at the bone.

Witchsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Witchsight
Member since 2004 • 12145 Posts
Having a wart and part of my foot flash frozen and crumble off by liquid nitrogen :( :(
D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 D9-THC

When I fell rollerblading and dislocated my elbow.

I don't know how true this is but one of the paramedics told me the type of dislocation I had is one of the most painful non-lethal injuries you can have. I remember my whole body was just convulsing. People said it looked like I was being electricuted. Just from a dislocated elbow???

I don't know what kind of drug they gave me in the hospital, but I have no memory of them resetting my arm. Probably a good thing because my wife said she could hear me screaming as they put the bones back in place.

fvjonj

It's different when it's dislocated but when they have to set the bone with a compound fracture...it's pretty much the grossest thing ever. Be glad you don't remember it. I was really drugged up on something (I was 7...I don't remember what it was) and all I could do was close my eyes.

You can hear the bones grinding and slipping as the doctor tries to get them back into place. If you plug your ears you just hear it more because it's coming from inside...

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
Kidney stone it was aweful I screamed and moaned and fell to my knees, I was put on a stretcher in the emergency room, it is worst then a woman having a baby. LexLas
Where does a kidney stone come out of and how big can they be?
D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 D9-THC

[QUOTE="LexLas"]Kidney stone it was aweful I screamed and moaned and fell to my knees, I was put on a stretcher in the emergency room, it is worst then a woman having a baby. Brainkiller05

Well first it goes through the ureter...then...guess where...

But I've read it's more painful going through the ureter than the urethra. The best part is is that they leave behind little shards or slivers that keep hurting you for a few days afterwords.

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#20 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
I fractured both my arms at the same time on two seperate occasions. The ironic thing is they were both done in school and in gym class.
LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts
[QUOTE="LexLas"]Kidney stone it was aweful I screamed and moaned and fell to my knees, I was put on a stretcher in the emergency room, it is worst then a woman having a baby. Brainkiller05

They are as small as sand and it comes out of your penis you pee it out and it hurts like there was someone inside you with a knife and was cutting through you from the inside out.
dawnnoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dawnnoob
Member since 2006 • 948 Posts
pain, when i was playing soccer, god, being kicked and fallin on concrete,nothing thats broken being hit by a baseball,and hit in the eye by a hand ball, lol and something emotional, but ill get over it in a few weeks ,
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
Tried to kick a guy in the head during a drinking session and tearing my groin muscle...
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#24 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
I stepped on a rusted piece of metal from an old metal hockey net. Pulled it out of my foot, too.
TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts

I had an infection in the base of my spinal cord that left me unable to move out of bed due to the pain. It then spread across the whole of my lower back. I had to get an epidural to cure the infection, the needle was 4.5 inches long (had to get in between the vertebrae) and they couldn't numb me. They scratched a vertebrae on the way in with it. As someone else said, its a very different pain.

Then, as they injected me, they said i would feel some pressure in my pelvis. Turns out the pressure felt like it was being crushed by a giant rock. My body auto-curled into the fetal and I was pouring sweat everywhere, it was literally trickling down the sides of the table. 3 nurses had to hold on to me when I started shaking and convulsing on the table or else the needle would break off and it would mean emergency surgery.

Oddly enough the doctor commented that I did not cry. I told him its because I just wanted to die (it was the truth, I really did want to die).

PeterPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PeterPerson

I had an infection in the base of my spinal cord that left me unable to move out of bed due to the pain. It then spread across the whole of my lower back. I had to get an epidural to cure the infection, the needle was 4.5 inches long (had to get in between the vertebrae) and they couldn't numb me. They scratched a vertebrae on the way in with it. As someone else said, its a very different pain.

Then, as they injected me, they said i would feel some pressure in my pelvis. Turns out the pressure felt like it was being crushed by a giant rock. My body auto-curled into the fetal and I was pouring sweat everywhere, it was literally trickling down the sides of the table. 3 nurses had to hold on to me when I started shaking and convulsing on the table or else the needle would break off and it would mean emergency surgery.

Oddly enough the doctor commented that I did not cry. I told him its because I just wanted to die (it was the truth, I really did want to die).

TheSystemLord1

i had that same needle shoved in my back....

or at least a similar one.

they had to take a sample of my spinal fluid.

*shudders*

Fatality4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Fatality4u
Member since 2003 • 3289 Posts
When I dislocated my shoulder after crashing into one of the posts of the goal. I was a goalie and I went up for a ball and tipped it out but ran my shoulder straight into the goal post dislocated my shoulder. Stepped up and slammed my shoulder into the post to pop it back in and finished the game, as we were already a player short.
TarnishedSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TarnishedSoul
Member since 2002 • 12151 Posts
Breaking my collar bone playing basketball.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127528 Posts
Probably the time I broke my wrist and had a deep fleesh wound where it happend.
JJ4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JJ4545
Member since 2006 • 3015 Posts
I had a knife go through part of my hand once. That really, really, really, really hurt.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts
This is kinda embarassing, but about a year back I got an eraser stuck in my ear due to me trying to scratch a horrible itch somewhere along my ear canal. As I tried to get it out I just pushed it in deeper. I went to the hospital about 7 hours later as it was far in, and was really starting to ache, and the removing process was the most horrible thing I have EVER felt. A tweezers was used to go in and grab the thing, but the sides of my ear canal had been stretched badly from the eraser and were starting to swell. The nurse missed many times and pushed the eraser into my ear drum, as well as pull the hair on the inside of my ear which filled the swelled canal with horrifying pain. It literally felt like my ear drum was being punctured over and over, and the pain sequences were lasting 10-20 seconds. I was not able to move, and I knew it due to the fact that if I squirmed too much while the tweezers was in my ear it would mean more pain, but oh did I scream. Holding still became nearly impossible, and it was about 15 attempts before the little **** was finally pulled. I picked it up, covered with slimy ear wax, and chucked it into a nearby trash can. I've broken multiple bones at once before, but that was bar none the most terrifying pain I have ever felt in my life.
stentun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 stentun
Member since 2005 • 126 Posts

One time when I was in a traffic accident, I somehow got my muscle and sinewpulled out right over the ankle or down-part of my leg.

The worst part is when they was gonna re-attach it and the pain-killers didn't work very well, soo there I was lying just feeling the doctors doing things in the middle of my leg.

It was painful as hell in the following days.

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
Ouch.
BOBBALOOUUUUUU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BOBBALOOUUUUUU
Member since 2005 • 434 Posts
dis-located all my toes except the third one in, Broke my femer, shattered my knee cap and my shin all in my right leg, Broke my right arm in two places and broke two ribs. I also dislocated and tore my left shoulder. I had to endure this for about 3 hours until I finally got to the hospital and numbed up. Ya....that wasn't very fun :|
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
I should keep this somewhere where I can cut and paste it whenever these threads come up, but mine was waking up during abdominal surgery (appendectomy)
JJ4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JJ4545
I should keep this somewhere where I can cut and paste it whenever these threads come up, but mine was waking up during abdominal surgery (appendectomy)xaos
Ahhhhhh! Elaborate!
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#37 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16042 Posts
When my brother threw an appleas hard as hecould at my jewels.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 194197844077667059316682358889
[QUOTE="xaos"]I should keep this somewhere where I can cut and paste it whenever these threads come up, but mine was waking up during abdominal surgery (appendectomy)JJ4545
Ahhhhhh! Elaborate!

Lessee, I was in the hospital for an emergency appendectomy (on my birthday, no less). They got it before it burst but they were in a hurry to get me into surgery. It wasn't a full inciion procedure but a laproscopic with three smaller incisions for a firbe optic camera and small surgical tools. I woke up when all three instruments were in my guts and started thrashing because ow. I distinctly heard the doctor say "Get his legs" and was back out in less than 30 seconds but I could feel the incisions and feel the instruments and it was pretty damn unpleasant.
joao_22990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 joao_22990
Member since 2007 • 2230 Posts

Probably the most painful were punches in the nose. Almost broke it once. It's so damn irritating, painful, and it lasts forever!

Sometimes I'd rather shot myself than getting punched in the nose. Fo sho.

JJ4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 JJ4545
[QUOTE="JJ4545"][QUOTE="xaos"]I should keep this somewhere where I can cut and paste it whenever these threads come up, but mine was waking up during abdominal surgery (appendectomy)xaos
Ahhhhhh! Elaborate!

Lessee, I was in the hospital for an emergency appendectomy (on my birthday, no less). They got it before it burst but they were in a hurry to get me into surgery. It wasn't a full inciion procedure but a laproscopic with three smaller incisions for a firbe optic camera and small surgical tools. I woke up when all three instruments were in my guts and started thrashing because ow. I distinctly heard the doctor say "Get his legs" and was back out in less than 30 seconds but I could feel the incisions and feel the instruments and it was pretty damn unpleasant.

That's ghastly.
mimic-Denmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#41 mimic-Denmark
Member since 2006 • 4382 Posts

I have twisted my ankle once but the worst ive endured that comes to memory is getting a soccer ball kicked right into your beanbags.

game_fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 game_fanatic
Member since 2006 • 2883 Posts
when i managed to slice about halfway through my finger, may not sound like much, but it happened to every finger on my left hand at once and cut clean across in 2 lines, trust me be aware of sharp machinery in the room.
FPSunionOWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 FPSunionOWNS
Member since 2007 • 2030 Posts
irthday punches from a senior.
wii4panta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 wii4panta
Member since 2007 • 2886 Posts
I was to be operated on but the effect of the thing they use to drug you faided so I could feel everything for half an hour...yeah...
Sharvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#45 Sharvie
Member since 2006 • 8895 Posts
I once got chased by a farmer and i jumped his fence and was impaled by a spike right up my gooch. I was unconcious soon after that.
Sparticus247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Sparticus247
Member since 2005 • 2368 Posts

Once I put my dogs electric collar down my pants and had to run along the wire fence line the whole way down the left side of my yard. It sucked because that's about 100 meters. At least I got paid $75 though :(

dylan9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 dylan9999
Member since 2006 • 379 Posts

There have been lquite a few,but the the most painful were probably:

1.three words: Hand, fork and impale

2. broke my elbow backwards

3. When i was 13 i broke 2 ribs and my right collar bone.

serjitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 serjitup
Member since 2007 • 1049 Posts
losing somone i love .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 194197844077667059316682358889
I was to be operated on but the effect of the thing they use to drug you faided so I could feel everything for half an hour...yeah...wii4panta
Empathy; what kind of surgery?
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts
You guys had it hard O_o, most painful situation... I can't remember :S